• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Very Personal Maid Service

Very Personal Maid Service

My maid. Well she was dark and nothing to look at and she was my very personal employee. I was very young and a virgin. But I didn't know it. See I thought my boyfriend had fucked me even though I never bled. Seems his puny little prick wasn't man enough for the job, talk about being inexperienced!

She must have been in her late 20's, I never asked, and she did everything form wake me up for school to make sure I ate and chaperoned me everywhere, See I was too beautiful for my own good and dad knew he had to keep the boys away.

One night we were talking about my boy friend, she used to sleep in my room, and my breasts were very sore then , I was PMS'ing. She offered to massage them and I said sure. ummmmm that was heavenly. She took my night shirt off and in the dark fetched some baby lotion and put some in the palm of her hands then she kneeled on the bed made my back face her and from behind she cupped my breasts and smoothed the lotion on both of them.

I held my breath and closed my eyes it felt so damn good. I arched my soft breasts into her palms and she continued with her beautiful strokes round and round and round and round, took more lotion and went to work on my breasts again.

Then she rubbed her fingers around my nipples and they shot forward in a hard point. Those magical hands rolled my nipples between her thumb and finger and I cried out, moaning softly. She soothed my cries, and took more lotion and lay down on the bed and made me lie on her this time with my back to her chest and with a pillow strategically placed under me so that my breasts thrust out even more. She instructed me to raise my hands above our heads so I was completely stretched, and soo hot. She massaged my achy breasts till the lotion disappeared and till I thought I would die of pleasure.

Then she rolled me away and told me to sleep! I couldn't sleep that night, I was so horny.

The next night she offered to massage me again and I whipped off my shirt and turned around in anticipation. She turned be back around to face her and started kissing my nipples and all of my tits, she sucked on my nipples and bit them gently, I was ready to explode at that point and she stopped! ARGH!!! she would make love to my tits to a point just before I could cum and stop just at that maddening peak. And so the second night passed.

The third was so much better, she massaged my whole body my breasts in that exquisite way again and the rest of me with oil. She came to the junction between my legs and parted then slowly. took some more oil and massaged the area that met my pussy barely touching my pussy which was dripping with juice by now. Slowly oh so slowly she moved towards my pussy lips and spread them apart.

At the first dart of her tongue I exploded into a million pieces. So great was my need that I fucked her pointy hard tongue and drenched her face with my cum. She licked all of it up. Every last drop making me near to cumming again coz she took so much time doing it then she took two fingers and thrust them hard inside me! oooooh! it was bit uncomfortable maybe her fingers were big but she soon had me writhing in ecstasy. I came with her fingers fucking me just like that.

I had to pee and when I turned the bedroom lights on I saw the blood on the sheets. That's when I knew she'd just taken my virginity. I was a bit lost then and she soothed me, kissed me washed me with a soft wet towel, had me near to cumming again I tell you!

The next few nights were pure bliss. She would pleasure me with her mouth and her fingers and I never thought to return the favour! She only wanted to love me anyway. I'd come home from school and she'd undress me and wash me with a soft cloth, and make me wear fresh clothes. She'd trim my pubic hair for me, sitting in front of my open legs for a long time admiring and licking me.

She loved me. And I loved the way she made me cum. Some days I'd wear a short skirt around the house and no panties and she'd find me like in the kitchen or in the family room and lift my skirt up. She'd either finger fuck me or kneel down and tongue me furiously. Once, she hid under my large study table in my room which faced the door. No one could see her from the front because the view was blocked by a large hope chest and I didn't know she was there myself.

I sat down and a few minutes later my best friend walked in. We were chatting and suddenly I felt her raise my skirt! I was frantically gesturing for her to stop when she calmly stuck her tongue in my ever ready wet cunt. I nearly died with the force of my cum! And she just went right on licking me to 2 more! I had the devils own time keeping a straight face.

Mt boyfriend meanwhile was finding it easier to fuck me now that I no longer had the hymen. But every time he would do that I'd go home and my maid would make me sit in a chair - at the very edge and soothe my red little fucked pussy with her tongue and bathe it clean.

oh that woman was wonderful, but soon we had to let her go. I miss her, I miss her tongue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Very Personal Maid Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 649 milliseconds