• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 03

Vicky Ch. 03

The door slams shut as my mother leaves for work and I sit at the kitchen counter, staring at the pregnancy test.

What would my life have been like if I'd been unlucky? Man, that would have been so fucked up. I guess it doesn't matter though, because I was lucky and now I just have to be smarter. I'll just be more careful.

My eyes move to the condom lying next to the pregnancy test. My mom left it, saying "the boys won't like it, but they'll like it more than becoming 18 year old fathers. Plus, if you make it condom or nothing, they'll always choose the condom." I think about how awkward it would have been if right as Eric was about to fuck me last night, I'd stopped and asked him to wear a condom. It definitely would have dampened the heat of the moment.

From now on, whatever, happens, they have to pull out... and maybe wear a condom.

I'm not going to lie to myself; I'm going to lunch with a popular kid today and hopefully it will lead to a date and hopefully that will lead to sex. I'm not going to bring up using a condom and look lame if he doesn't bring it up first. A part of my brain is trying to alert me of my stupidity... a small part.

What's really bothering me is why he asked me. Sure, the outfit I wore yesterday did make me look like I belonged on a poster but was it really that easy? After all these years of going unnoticed? Are guys really that horny that it only took one day of ass-hugging-jeans and cleavage to get their attention?

Someone had told me that Jake's blonde, big-breasted girlfriend recently broke up with him. If he's a boob guy, I guess everything does add up. I have bigger tits than any other skinny girl in school. In fact, if you factor out all the overweight girls, I'm one of maybe two or three seniors with big boobs.

I guess it's not that crazy. It's not like I'm ugly, I've just been shy.

I finish off my orange juice, put my dishes in the sink, and grab my school stuff. Before walking out the door, I give myself one last glance in the mirror.

The heels my mom lent me give my ass a shape I thought was only attainable if you were a Columbian girl or a genetic lottery winner. I initially thought it was too much but she convinced me that a great ass triggers carnal instincts that men can't even control. Looking in the mirror, I think she was right. From the side, even I think it looks sexy. My top is a flimsy tank top, and the back stops just an inch or two above my jeans. It's a designer tank top that hangs low and shows most of my breasts from the top and side. I'm actually starting to impress myself with how dramatic a change my look is.

A feeling of confidence fills my chest that wasn't there yesterday. I'm not as worried. The guys didn't make fun of me for looking sexy; instead they noticed me. I realized that sucking and fucking Eric last night was the right decision. I know I'm not a faker selling sex while totally inexperienced and terrible at it. I'd made him cum and he'd enjoyed every second. It had come naturally. Still, I wonder if, when the time comes, fucking someone other than Eric will be as natural.

Only one way to find out.

As narcissistic as it is, I look at my body and my face, and smile at myself.

You're a fucking hottie.

__ __ __

As we walk out of school and to his car, he is walking slightly behind me even as I slow my pace. I smile, knowing he's checking out my ass.

"I'm not really that hungry now. Are you?" He asks as we get to his car.

"Not really. Nicole celebrated her birthday today so we got to pig out on cake and soda."

Jake smiles wickedly. "Do you want to just go some place and chill out till our next class?" My mind races and my confidence sinks.

Fuck. I'm not ready to do this now. He wants to do something now? Is there even time?

A part of me is excited. Two parts terrified, one part horny.

"Sure." I reply with a smile.

Maybe he just wants to go make out! That's probably it. I doubt he'll try to fuck me the first time we ever hang out or even really talk. I get nervous but can't wait. He's into me!

I feel my pussy get hot.

A few miles away there's a gas station that the senior students hang out at during lunch and free periods. They sell cheap fountain sodas, cheap subs, and other stuff 18 year olds can afford. Behind the gas station it's thickly wooded and there's a dirt road that leads a few miles back until it brings you to a secluded field. If you're seen driving down that road everyone at the gas station knows and it's sort of a status thing.

As we pull onto the dirt road, I'm going crazy with emotions.

Am I ecstatic? Scared shitless? Horny? Ready to jump out of the car and run home?

I'm probably all of the above. I look at his jeans and realize I can see his bulge.

Does he have an erection?

I get incredibly nervous and horny at the same time. Still, I jump when his hand slides off the steering wheel and up my thigh. His fingers slide up further. I spread my legs. His hand slides over my pussy and he begins pressing and rubbing over the outside of my jeans. It feels amazing. His hands are strong and so are his fingers. Even through my jeans he seems to know exactly where my clit is and how to rub it. I unintentionally let out a low moan. It feels really, really good. As he rubs harder I place my hand over his and push. It feels so... fucking... good. I moan again, this time louder. He presses harder and then... we stop.

I look up and realize we're in a field. He kills the engine and doesn't miss a beat. He doesn't even try to kiss me. He unzips his jeans and pulls out his very long, very thick cock. He was obviously already hard but he starts stroking it and it definitely gets bigger. It is really big! Like porn big. Not fake big or monster cock big or anything mutant like... but almost. It's not as long as Eric's but it's much thicker. I honestly have no idea what to say or do. I'm just staring between his unzipped jeans at this enormous cock that he's sitting there stroking.

Only a few seconds pass before I start feeling like I'm supposed to know what to do. My mind is racing.

Is he expecting me to just watch? Do I help him? Maybe he's expecting me to give him a hand job? Do I lean in and suck it? I'm not supposed to strip off my jeans and bend over or something... am I? Fuck, why doesn't watching porn prepare you for this!!

I realize that Eric probably didn't stretch me out enough to take that much dick and I'm slightly nervous about how long it will take me to pull these tight jeans off. I unbuckle, scoot back a little on my seat, and then lean over and take his cock in my mouth.

This is something I had fantasized over many times. Between steamy romance novels, a few dildos, and porn, I've spent plenty of time imagining my lips wrapped around a dick so big my lips could barely fit around it. But now there is actually a dick stretching my mouth and a hand on my head pushing me to take more of it. Even more amazing, it is Jake's dick... in MY mouth. I sound so conceited and status obsessed. I know it's bad. I want to out-do those dumb, catty bitches that usually get all the handsome guys. He's the popular guy and I've never been a popular girl.

Look who's sucking his dick now, ho's!

You've had your mental victory dance, concentrate on making sure he actually enjoys it now so this isn't your last time ever getting talked to by a guy.

I start sucking with renewed vigor and try to mimic the girls in the porn videos I've watched. I suck him deep and hard and try to make a lot of noise. I stop to flick my tongue, teasing the tip of his dick. My nervousness evaporates at the first buck of his hips.

He's enjoying it. I'm turning him on enough that he's humping my mouth!

It feels so good. I give myself a mental pat on the back and keep going.

His dick is getting rock hard. It's not even a little soft. When I try to take him deep, his rock hard dick feels like it is going to break my jaw. I gag myself pushing down on him. I'm not going to be the girl who didn't take his dick as deep as the others. I take more, somehow.

I love every second of the experience, the rush running through me; knowing I have the massive cock of the most popular boy at school between my lips. I feel dirty. I feel rebellious. It's crazy how hot and wet my pussy is. I can feel my jeans getting wetter. My panties are soaked. Every part of me is turned on.

I drool around my newfound toy, my mouth and chin covered in spit as I try to imitate a slutty porn star blow job. His groans fill the car and encourage me to keep doing every new thing I try. Suck deeper, suck harder, lick his cock from tip to base, tongue and tease the tip of his cock. They all elicit moans. I try, again, to take every last inch of his big cock into my mouth

I'm not prepared when he suddenly grabs my hair and pulls my head off his dick. The intense look on his face and the low growl in his throat scare me a little and, for just a second, I wonder what I've gotten myself into. I have all of a nanosecond to think, before he shoves me against the passenger door and straddles my shoulders. He jerks his sloppy fat cock once, twice, three times before his body twitches and he shoots a hot load of spunk all over my face. It splatters against my cheeks and forehead, lands on my tank top, runs down my cleavage, and drips into my mouth. I realize it is even clinging to my hair in thick clumps. I'm grossed out but so turned on that I'm on the very brink of cumming. I've never felt so sexual and alive. I feel used but so, so hot. I have his cum running down my face. I can feel its heat. I made him cum and all I wish is that I could do it again or even let him fuck me.

"Well aren't you just a little cock sucking whore." His voice rings of arrogance.

Oh Jesus, I went too far. That was too much. Do high school girls not suck dicks like I just did? Was that too sloppy or deep or intense? Was I supposed to do it gently and now I'm a cock whore? The cock whore?

I'd thought he was done. He wasn't. The comment had been compliment and this had been a five second break before round two. Before I have a chance to clean off any of his hot jizz, he pushes his dick back into my mouth and starts fucking my mouth like I'm his personal sex slave. It's not exactly what I had in mind when I was thinking I wanted him to fuck me. He forces his dick down my throat till I gag, the sounds of me choking seeming to drive him to fuck harder and deeper into my throat. I grab his hips, intending to push him away so I can breathe, not knowing that my touch would trigger the urge in him to fuck, harder, and faster.

That didn't mean fuck my face like I'm a doll, asshole!

I'm getting panicked as I'm hardly able to get even short breaths of air. He uses one of his hands to hold my head steady while he face fucks me half to death. The other hand is rubbing his balls. I gasp a big breath of air as he pulls his saliva covered cock from my mouth. It's huge, and glistening, and my jaw is sore just looking at it. For a second I feel oddly proud seeing it covered in my saliva. Excitement starts to flood back into me. I realize that I'm humping and grinding my pussy against his leg. I'm dying to cum. I realize I'm feeling alive for once and that getting face fucked actually turns me on.

You'd usually be sitting alone reading a novel. This is way more exciting. Live a little!

"Well don't stop, I'm your little cock sucking whore aren't I?" I say it with sass and feel like the writer of a romance novel. It gets a grin out of Jake. I open my mouth and he guides his dick back inside.

He holds my head with both hands this time and really fucks me. It hurts a little but I just open wider.

Make him cum again. Worry about your jaw later.

I can't breathe but I don't care at this point. He's going to remember this. I'll be the busty girl who made him cum harder than any other girl before or after, even if I do pass out doing it. Just as my vision starts to blur a little bit, he pulls out and cums on my face again. Again he gives a loud grunt punctuating each hot salty blast. My mouth is open wide still and this time more cum lands in my mouth than before. I can taste the salty flavor as I swallow and then open my mouth again. He is done though. I can feel that most of it is dripping off my chin.

He falls back into the driver's seat, breathing heavily. I watch his long, hard shaft slowly soften. It is half as thick within thirty seconds.

Weird.

He puts it back in his pants and zips up. I sit back upright in my seat. I feel most of the first load that landed on my skin has already dried. I feel used, overheated, and a deep unsatisfied urge to ask him to fuck me.

What an asshole. I sucked his dick like I had a gun to my head, he blows two loads on my face without even asking me, and he doesn't so much as finger me to an orgasm? No wonder his last girlfriend dumped him.

I want to pull down my pants and make myself cum right there. I figure that'd be weird, so I don't.

"There's an old T-shirt in the back seat that Katie usually uses."

How fucked up is it that I was excited to be wiping cum off my face from the same shirt as his ex-girlfriend? It hardly qualifies as a shirt anymore though. It is so crusty from old cum that it has more hard scratchy parts than soft.

But seriously, she's like the second most popular girl in the whole school, probably doesn't know my name, and I just hooked up with her guy. I'm sure she still has feelings for him; they only broke up a few weeks ago. And I absolutely must have just out dick-sucked her.

I've nearly finished when he starts the engine and pulls back onto the dirt road. "We need to stop somewhere; I need get these clumps out of my hair and stains off my shirt before I head to my next class."

"K," he replies carelessly.

"Why'd you ask me, out of the blue like that, or know that I would say yes, and do that, and not get mad or anything?"

I immediately feel like an idiot having asked. My brain won't shut off for more than three seconds. I think I was just supposed to act cool and not ask questions.

"I always check you out. You're the only girl with boobs as big as Katie. I'm a boob guy, what can I say? And you always look at me, in the halls, like I make you nervous. Figured that meant you liked me."

I don't even know what to say. He checks me out!!

It is all I can do not to do a little jig right there in the car. I want him to pull over so I can dance on the side of the road.

Could he be my boyfriend!?!? Could I actually spend the rest of my senior year having fun and doing normal girl things, like hanging out with boys that aren't weird nerds!?!?

I'm getting ahead of myself and I don't give a shit. I'm excited. He thinks I'm hot. And I just sucked his dick like I'm a pro.

Jake interrupts my celebratory thoughts. "We can stop at my house and I'll get a shirt from my sister's room, if you want. But... not to be a dick, it's just that people think you're a prude smart girl and people saw you leave with me and if you didn't change... I'm just saying... people might see the stains and your messy hair and stop thinking you're a prude smart girl and... you know... talk to you."

"I can't walk into school with cum on me."

"They're just stains, they could be anything. Teachers couldn't say anything and wouldn't think of you like that anyways. Whatever. Do what you want. I'm just... you're obviously not as uptight as people think... do you want me to stop by my house or not?"

I really don't pause that long. It wasn't like me to do any of this, never mind to go back to school looking like I'd just had sex... but he is right. No teacher would say anything. Obviously I'd look like I just had sex and people in our class would talk. It would probably get people to look at me differently... then I realize his agenda! He probably wants everyone to know what just happened, maybe to impress his friends. He isn't being nice, he is thinking of himself. He might even be trying to make Katie jealous and get all the popular girls talking! That last part makes it easy.

"Let's just go back."

***Please rate and give feedback***

***Thanks to ShyGuy and Todger for editing***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 735 milliseconds