Victims of Forever

Kiran spoke up first, "Last night, what we did, that was the most amazing night of my life. I have wanted to do that to you for such a long time already."

Gavin couldn't believe what he was hearing—Kiran also wanted him all this time, but this also added more questions to Gavin's mind.

"What about Patty, I thought there was something going on between you two?" Gavin asked. Patty was Gavin's friend and she and Kiran were always found together.

"Patty's my cousin! You think we are a couple?" Kiran asked, clearly scandalized.

"Well, everybody thinks so," Gavin admitted.

Kiran laughed, "I guess people misunderstood our being close. I have been in a few relationships before, but never with a girl."

Gavin always felt that Kiran was gay, but with his false assumption about Kiran's relationship he thought otherwise. Hearing Kiran admit his sexuality as clear as day left no more room for doubt.

"But, you never said you were gay before, even to anyone I know," Gavin argued.

"No one asked, and I don't bother to announce my sexuality unless someone actually asks about it, or when I'm talking to the guy I like," Kiran stated, causing Gavin to blush.

"How about you, have you always known you were gay?" Kiran asked Gavin.

"To be honest, I never thought that I was gay until yesterday. I've always noticed boys more, but I never felt any sexual attractions towards them. The exception is with you," Gavin admitted, amused that he was the one making Kiran blush this time.

"Well, it's a good thing we're clear on those. Besides, Patty and Nico is the real thing right now."

"Nico and Patty are together, really?" Gavin exclaimed. Some people a few tables beside them glared at him for raising his voice. He muttered an apology, and then talked to Kiran again, "When I think of it though I've been seeing Nico and Patty a lot of times the last semester."

"Yeah," Kiran agreed, "but they're keeping their relationship under wraps for now. They don't want many people to know and bug them about it."

Kiran's words reflected what Gavin wanted right now. Kiran must have been thinking of the same thing and regarded Gavin.

"So is it you and me right now? Because I really want to be your boyfriend Gavin," Kiran said.

"Kiran, I want nothing else but be your boyfriend too. But I don't want to make it public right now. I also don't want people to pester us, and there are already people in my mind right now who will make a great deal about this when the news comes out," Gavin said, thinking of Jack and his friends.

"I understand," Kiran uttered, "plus there's an exciting ring to a relationship when only the two of you know about it, keep the rest of the world wondering and clueless."

Gavin smiled his assent. That moment their food came. Distracted by the wonderful smell, they stopped their conversation, but Gavin felt that everything that had to be resolved has been addressed. Their conversation flowed smoothly thereafter, Gavin enjoying Kiran's consent to keeping their relationship a secret, at least for now.

Little did Gavin know he just made the worst decision of his life.

ooOoo

Through the days Gavin got to know more of Kiran, discovering who he truly was underneath the face of innocence. Gavin already had an idea that Kiran was not as innocent, but he was surprised at how mischievous he really was. Kiran's hands were always on Gavin everytime they were together—around his back guiding him whenever they enter a room, across his legs whenever they were in front of the television watching Gavin's favorite series. Even when they were in public, though Kiran minimized overtly touching Gavin, he was a shenanigan under every dinner table, touching Gavin's feet with his own, even sometime daring to go higher Gavin's legs. Gavin could only resort to glaring at him, not able to remove Kiran's legs without being too obvious.

Amidst these quirks Kiran had a serious side, showing every time they were alone with each other and talking about their plans for the future, many of them they made together. They had one of these talks when Kiran went over Gavin's house. They were in the living room couch, Gavin's head lying on Kiran's lap, Kiran stroking his hair and massaging his scalp.

"Where are we going to intern next year?" Kiran asked him. Internship in a hospital is part of the curriculum of the medical technology program of their university, and all seniors were required to work for a full year in one of the partner hospitals of their school. Gavin only thought of the internship in passing, holding off making the decision sometime later his junior year. However, now that he was with Gavin the choice of his hospital to work in would not be entirely up to him.

"I'm not really sure yet, but I know I'm not choosing the hospital here," Gavin answered, "there are advantages to staying in the city, but I want to prepare myself for the time when I separate from my parents, start becoming independent."

"That's what I was thinking too," Kiran said, "but I don't want to be too far from home though. I want a place far enough that we won't be required to go home every weekend, but close enough that we can return home whenever we wanted."

"So Cebu it is, then?" Gavin asked. Cebu was only six hours away from their city, meeting the conditions they wanted.

"Cebu it is," Kiran replied, bending over to give Gavin a kiss and finalizing their decision.

Many people have already seen them together, but they tried their best to appear as best friends enjoying each other's company, only the both of them aware of the sexual tension that they feel. Whenever they were alone, however, they give in to their desires, hands all over each other and bodies close together, touching every body part that they could.

A few nights later, Kiran and Gavin were in Kiran's bed, his parents out of town and leaving the house to Kiran for the weekend. They made the most out of this freedom and decided to be with each other for the whole weekend. They just came home from watching a movie and are now enjoying each other's touches and kisses. Gavin felt that something new was going to happen tonight, but he didn't want to think about it too much, and rather let himself go with the moment.

Wrapped around each other's arms, their kisses grew more passionate—they wanted more of each other. Kiran rolled on top of Gavin, his legs in between Gavin's. They ground their hips into each other, their desire confined in the articles of clothing they still wore. Then Kiran, still on his knees, and removed his shirt, greeting Gavin with a sight that made him sigh with pleasure. Gavin reached up and touched Kiran's smooth chest, then down to his flat stomach. He started tracing the fine line of hair from Kiran's navel, moving his fingers to the treasure trail going down to Kiran's groin. When Gavin's hands reached the top button of Kiran's jeans, Kiran held Gavin's arms and placed them beside Gavin.

"Not yet, my turn now," Kiran said.

Kiran helped Gavin out of his shirt, and then pushed Gavin back to the bed. The bedside lamp cast a warm glow to both of their bodies, Kiran stopped and looked at Gavin, his eyes filled with lust, desire spread across his face. Kiran thought Gavin was beautiful, Gavin thought Kiran was too.

Desire overtaking them already, they took off each other's pants, their lips only breaking contact for air. Kiran pushed Gavin to the bed, his lips going down Kiran's body. Gavin placed his lips on Kiran's neck, breathing in his scent that drove Gavin wild. He kissed Kiran's chest, then sucked on Kiran's left nipple, twerking the other with his fingers.

Sensing no reaction from Kiran, he looked up to see that Kiran was smiling.

"Doesn't it feel good baby?" Gavin asked him.

"It does, but my nipples aren't really my spot," Kiran answered.

"Where is it then?"

Kiran smirked evilly, "my thighs, just where my groin and legs meet."

Naughty boy, Gavin thought, but he set his attention to Kiran's thighs nonetheless. He kissed and sucked the skin inside Kiran's thigh, eliciting moans of pleasure from Kiran, begging him for more. Gavin's lips were very close to Kiran's still trapped length, the desire to taste them torturing him as much as it was torturing Kiran.

Deciding that he had enough, Gavin placed his hands on the waistband of Kiran's boxers, then brought them down. Freed at last, Gavin wrapped his hands around Kiran's cock and admired it. He was a bit longer than Gavin, though Gavin was significantly larger. Drops of precum were already dripping out of Kiran's cock. Gavin licked them, causing Kiran to moan once more.

Then Gavin wrapped his lips around Kiran's member, his tongue still licking the tip. He had no experience with giving blowjobs before, or sex for that matter, but he has watched enough porn to have an idea on what to do. Gavin bobbed his head up and down Kiran's length, taking in every inch of Kiran into his mouth. He sucked faster, encouraged by Kiran's sighs and moans. Then Kiran placed his hands around Gavin's head, forcing him to stop. Gavin looked at him in puzzlement.

"I don't want to come just yet," Kiran said, "it's your turn now."

They switched positions, Kiran now in between Gavin's legs. Gavin knew that this wasn't Kiran's first time, and it showed. Kiran trailed sultry kisses on Gavin's chest, slowly making his way down. While doing this his hands were on each of Gavin's nipples, flicking them until they were hard stubs, then pinched them, causing Gavin to groan in pleasure. Kiran unbuttoned and removed Gavin's pants, and then Kiran stroked Gavin's cock, already making a wet spot in his underwear.

Slowly, Kiran pulled Gavin's briefs, exposing the leaking cock that desperately needed attention. Kiran wasted no time and wrapped his lips around Gavin's length, then started sucking it. Kiran reached up and returned his assault on Gavin's nipples. The combined pleasure Gavin felt from Kiran's mouth around his cock and Kiran's hands on his nipples sent him near the edge that Gavin doubted if he could last long.

When Gavin thought he couldn't hold it any longer Kiran stopped, making Gavin grumble in disappointment.

Kiran smiled, "I want you to come inside me."

Gavin's eyes widened. He thought Kiran would be the one getting inside Gavin for their first time, but it seems like Kiran had other plans.

"But I never tried this before," Gavin argued.

"Don't worry, just lie down and I'll guide you. Just stay where you are" Kiran answered.

Kiran opened the drawer of the bedside table, and took out a packet of condom and a bottle of lube. He wrapped the condom around Gavin's cock, then returned between Gavin's legs, then placed a generous amount of lube in his palm. Grinning wickedly, Kiran sat lied down on the bed, raising his legs and showed his hole to Gavin. Gavin was breathing heavily while he watched Kiran massaged the lube around his crack. Then slowly Kiran placed one finger inside his hole.

Kiran worked his finger in and out of his hole, making sighs of pleasure every time his fingers went in. A few minutes later he added a second finger, preparing himself for Gavin's cock later. With his other hand Kiran pumped his cock, his mouth open so invitingly.

Unable to control his desire any longer Gavin tried to reach Kiran with his hands, but Kiran growled his disagreement. The wait was pure torture, and all Gavin wanted to do was be inside Kiran.

Finally deciding that he was prepared enough, Kiran stood up, then placed his knees around each side of Gavin's waist, straddling him. Holding Gavin's cock he placed it on the opening of his hole, then made his way down.

Gavin had no idea if he was big enough, but he still worried that he might cause Kiran pain while he entered Kiran. Kiran's face was furrowed in concentration, slowly lowering himself down Gavin's length until all of Gavin was inside him.

The sensations that surrounded Gavin's cock was enough for him to blow his load then and there, but he held himself, wanting the moment to last for him and Kiran. After what seemed like such a long time for Gavin, Kiran bit by bit moved, going up and down Gavin's cock. The physical sensations overwhelming him, Gavin placed his hands on Kiran's waist, pumping his member into Kiran's whole and meeting his every thrust. Gavin slid down, adjusting his angle a little, earning him a loud moan from Kiran while he stroked his own cock. Knowing that he hit Kiran's spot Gavin maintained that angle, both of them drowning each other in pure throes of pleasure and ecstacy.

Then Gavin felt his balls tighten, signaling that he was getting off any moment soon. He placed his hand over Kiran's cock, stroking it like his life depended on it.

"Oh god baby I'm coming," Kiran cried. Gavin could only grunt in response as strings of cum flew out of Kiran's cock to Gavin's chest. A few pumps of his cock later Gavin's breathing sped up, then he plunged himself deeper into Kiran as his orgasm took him, filling the condom with his cum. Kiran's full weight fell on Gavin, and they lay there for a moment, enjoying the aftereffects of their orgasm.

Kiran raised his head and kissed Gavin, then he rolled beside Gavin and helped him dispose of the condom.

"I love you Kiran," Gavin said, lying beside Gavin.

"I love you too Gavin. Forever," Kiran replied.

Gavin smiled, "Forever?"

"Forever."

ooOoo

Part 2

"When life gives you lemons, go get the salt and tequila!" Valerie exclaimed. They were once more in Jamie's apartment, celebrating the end of the break since the second semester would be starting the next Monday. Many of their friends were there, even some from other sections, and the living room was more packed than it was last time Gavin was in it. He didn't mind, he was sitting beside Kiran on the couch, the crowdedness of the room giving him and Kiran the excuse to sit closely beside each other.

Valerie approached them, "Gavin, want to do the honor of drinking the first drops?" she asked, offering her the tequila bottle and a shot glass.

Gavin laughed and took them. He filled the glass with tequila, dabbed his hand with salt, and then raised the glass for a toast.

"To new semesters and new beginnings!" he shouted. He licked the salt from his hand to divert his taste from the bitterness of the tequila, downed the drink with one gulp, and then sucked on a sliced lemon to remove the saltiness. The crowd cheered, raising the beer cans they were holding. Gavin passed the bottle of tequila to Jamie.

The night wore on, with the crowd getting drunker and noisier. Many of their friends were standing on the living room table dancing along to Lady Gaga's latest song, flailing their arms and jumping around dancing.

Gavin and Kiran sat on the same spot they were earlier, the types of people who got silent when drunk. Valerie approached them again, her hair already a mess and a love bite starting to show on her neck, though she seemed unfazed about it. She said something to the both of them, but the loud noise was too much that Gavin did not hear anything.

"What?" Gavin shouted.

Valerie went close to his ear, "I said, is it just me, or is Xander ogling Kiran the whole night?"

Gavin looked at the direction Valerie was staring at, and true enough, one of their friends Xander was looking at Kiran. When he caught Kiran staring back he smiled, then moved his hands in a "come here" gesture.

"Oooohh he definitely wants you. Go talk to him!" Valerie said, and then yelped as Jamie pulled her away for a dance.

"Valerie's right, you should go talk to him," Gavin said. Gavin looked at him and saw that Kiran was shocked at his permission.

"You're okay with it? I was not planning to, you know," Kiran said.

Gavin looked at Xander and tried to assess the situation. Xander did not look bad at all, many even consider him very good looking. His black hair was longer on the top that at the sides, stylishly messed up, which only enhanced the angles of his face. Xander's light brown eyes still bore on Kiran, who was waiting for Gavin's reply.

"He would be wondering why I'm keeping you here. A little talk wouldn't hurt, really. I'll be here," Gavin replied. Kiran shrugged, patted Gavin's thigh, and then made his way to Xander. If they didn't want to make their relationship obvious to the public these situations were inevitable. He looked at where Kiran and Xander were talking, and felt a pang of jealousy as he saw Xander say something which made Kiran laugh. Xander was openly gay, and he had a reputation of "converting" many straight guys in their school. He probably just had a very strong gaydar, sensed those who had something, then made them realize their true sexualities. He started regretting his decision on allowing Kiran to talk to Xander, but then he shook his head.

Kiran's your boyfriend already, relax! Gavin chastised himself, however he still looked away from the two of them. A few minutes later Kiran came back, his face clearly amused.

"Had fun?" Gavin asked, not meaning to be a bit sarcastic.

Kiran laughed, "You have no idea. Guess who just asked for your number?" he said, his eyes glowing with glee.

"Xander?" Gavin responded, "But I thought he wanted to talk to you?"

"Well, since we've been passing as best friends these past few weeks he thought he could solicit my help in getting close to you. I think he sees you as his new prospect," Kiran explained.

Gavin still wasn't convinced, "Why didn't he ask me straightaway then?"

"Come on, you expect me to know what's in that guy's head? Stop moping there and let's just play along. It's gonna be fun!" Kiran stated mischievously.

Gavin started to argue, but then stopped himself. If he made a fuss about it, he would risk exposing their relationship to the public. He just had to trust that Kiran knew what he was doing. Probably sensing his hesitance Kiran took Gavin's hand and squeezed it. The act, however, did little to remove the doubt from Gavin's head.

Gavin was not sure if keeping his sexuality and their relationship a secret was a good idea after all.

ooOoo

Gavin's phone beeped, it was a message from Xander.

Any plans for today?

Xander started texting Gavin the day after the party at Jamie's house. So far Gavin gave only short, closed-ended responses, hoping to discourage Xander from texting him and eventually lose interest in him altogether. Nevertheless after many days of boring replies Xander still kept on sending him messages.

Gonna visit relatives in the next town, won't be back 'til tomorrow, Gavin replied.

That's too bad, I was hoping we could watch a movie today, Xander texted a few seconds later.

Yeah, too bad, Gavin texted back. He let out a sigh of relief when Xander did not reply afterwards.

Gavin did not feel guilty towards Xander, he was truly going with his parents to visit their relatives today. His only regret was the time that he could have spent with Kiran, but the visit to the relatives was a yearly tradition and Kiran already said that he didn't mind—he also had plans for the day. A few minutes later Gavin's mother called him because they were going. Gavin sent a text message to Kiran.

We're going already babe. See you tomorrow. I love you. X

When they arrived at the house of his aunt Gavin checked his phone to see if Kiran replied. His unread messages were still blank, but Gavin thought that Kiran was indeed very busy.

Gavin was distracted for the rest of the day when his little cousins came up and demanded his attention, showing off their newest toys and achievements in class. Thoughts of Kiran temporarily went out of his mind as his cousins tired him with games and storytelling. He was tremendously relieved when his aunt took them and led them to bed, finally giving Gavin a time with himself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds