• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Victoria’s Secret

Victoria’s Secret

STARRING:

Carla Rachel Lee-ME! Standing five foot eight I weigh 120 lbs. my eyes are green and my hair is red my bust size is 34DD. My measurements are 34 27 34. I am 19, my birthday is October 31, 1993 Halloween. I use to be straight until I was showed the power of another woman's pussy.

Jasmyn Reed was born October 27, 1991 she 20 and lives and grew up in Petersburg, VA USA. An Nubian Goddess with Mocha color skin and a measurement of 38G-26-32 standing 5 ft 3 in and weight in at 121 lbs with dark Brown eyes and dark Brunette Shoulder length hair and a trimmed bush above her pussy.

It was Saturday and Southpark Mall was crowded with shoppers. It was Spring Break so there were a lot of college kids there like me. I was there with my Mom, Hillary MacDuff Lee standing five foot seven inches weighting in at 156 pounds and with emerald green eyes and long red hair and a measurement of 34G-32-36. My mom was chubby but all in the right places.

We came to Southpark Mall to Lane Bryant's to pick out some new bras and panties. After spending hours in Lane Bryant picking out new bra and panties that would hit our shape we headed for the food court. That when I notices the Victoria Secret outlet and remember that Jasmyn Reed, one of Lisa's hard-core lesbians' friends worked. .

Jasmyn Reed was a "thick and juicy" ebony beauty, a true Nubian Goddess with Mocha color skin and phat ebony ass and tits with dark Brown eyes and dark Brunette Shoulder length hair and a trimmed bush above her ebony pussy and soft full dark ebony lips. As we were passing the Victoria Secret store my mom said she had to go use the ladies room. I told her to go ahead I would do some window shopping and meet her at the restaurant for lunch.

As soon as my mom was out if sight I headed straight for Victoria Secrets. The shop was coward with teenagers and young and old sexy girls and woman. As soon as I stepped in Jasmyn spotted me, smiled and come up to me at once. She took my hand lead me to the dressing rooms. Finding an empty stall she ushered me in closing the door behind us.

The changing stall was small and cramped with the two of us in it. Mirrors covered the three walls so no matter where you looked you could see your whole reflection. As I turned around to face Jasmyn she leaned in pressed her full soft dark ebony lips to my full soft pouty warm wet pink lips. We kissed passionately my hand roaming up and down Jasmyn's ebony body as Jasmyn's hand squeezing my white ass.

Jasmyn breaks the kiss and says "undress now." I quickly pull off my top dropping to the floor as i kick off my sneakers then reach down pull off both socks stuffing them in my shoes. I then pull down my jeans step of them and finally pull down my panties step out them and then reach around and undo my bra let slide down my arms and fall to the floor.

I stand be for Jasmyn completely naked. Jasmyn looks me up and down and smiles. "Now turn around face to mirror." I do was Jasmyn orders seeing Jasmyn removing all her clothes in the reflection. Jasmyn then reach into the Victoria Secret shopping back she brought in with her and pulled out a big, thick, 13" black rubber strap-on she called the Ebony Pleasure.

I watched in mirror as she stepped into the strappy and pulls it on good and tight smiling at me the whole time. She pressed her ebony body up against my white back feeling her 38 g ebony tits pressed against my white back. Her 13" black rubber strappy rubs my young white asshole.

Jasmyn leans down to my ear and whispers "better not make too much noise everyone will hear" she says as she thrust her ebony hips forward driving the ebony pleasure deep into my white ass. My face pressed against the mirror wanting to scream out in pain and pleasure as the 13" black rubber strappy penetrates my young white asshole.

I moan as Jasmyn pounds away on my white young asshole with no mercy. Feeling the Ebony Pleasure drill it way deep into my bowels I moan louder no longer carrying that the crowed lingerie store can hear me. Louder I moan as Jasmyn has her way with my poor defenseless white ass hole. Outside of the dressing room stall I can hear giggles and laughing as employees and costumers stand around knowing someone inside getting fucked like a whore slut.

Then I hear a voice that make my body shake as I start to panic. "WHAT THE HELL GOING ON IN THERE?" OMG that voice I know that voice OMG it my mom! As Jasmyn continue to assault my white ass she leans in whisper "should open the door so your mom can see what whore slut lesbian her little girl is for superior ebony pussy?" "Please don't" I groan out in a whisper. Jasmyn just smiles then whisper into my ear "Cum now".

My body begins to shake and quiver as explode my sweet redheaded honey down my young creamy milky white silky thighs as I hear my Mom's voice just outside of the changing room stall. "WHERE IS THE MANAGER?" I hear my mom say as my body is washed in orgasms. Then Jasmyn pulls the Ebony Pleasure out my tight white ass with a pop leaving me gaping open, "get dressed" she whispers to me. I quickly get redressed as my young wet redheaded pussy continues to drip my sweet honey down my creamy silky thighs. Jasmyn tell me to get on the floor and we start crawling under changing room stalls. We crawl three stall down then getting up and composing ourselves best we can Jasmyn slowly open door and step out and I fellow.

At the other end of changing room stall are a crowed of woman of all ages gathered including my mom. I walk up behind her "What going on Mom?" My mom jump with a start "Oh Carla, there you are" I smile at my mom "what going on Mom?" I ask again. "Disgusting, there two woman in that changing room having sex, let get out here" As my mom grabs my hand pulls me out of the Victoria Secret store a look back behind at my ebony lesbian lover smiling at me. Jasmyn winks and blow me kiss as I turn red and excited wondering what next Lisa's Coven of hard-core lesbians have planned for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Victoria’s Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds