Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

Torrie smiles at Ashley as her eyes slowly move from Ashley to Trish who is looking at Torrie with hatred once again on her face and in her eyes.

"Tell Trish what you just told me bitch." Torrie says completely at ease despite the daggers Trish is staring at her with.

Ashley turns to look back at Trish.

"We're not better than them Trish." Ashley says meaning every word she says.

Trish just looks at her unable to believe this is the same person she took under her wing not that long ago.

"We're below them." Ashley adds.

Trish shakes her head refusing to believe what Ashley has just said.

"Both me and Mickie are where we belong, at Mistress Candy and Mistress Victoria's feet. And you'll soon be where you belong Trish." Ashley says actually having the nerve to smile at her.

"And where is that bitch?" Torrie asks.

Ashley once again turns to look at Torrie.

"Face Trish when you say it." Torrie says.

Ashley does as she is told and turns back around to face Trish.

"Where does Trish belong?" Torrie asks looking at Trish who is looking at Ashley begging her, mentally pleading with her not to say what she knows she is about to say.

"At Mistress Torrie's feet." Ashley says still smiling the same ear to ear smile.

Trish's heart almost breaks hearing those words knowing and finally accepting that her two former best friends really have been completely broken by Vince's Devils Candice and Victoria and as she slowly accepts this Trish looks at Torrie who has the same ear to ear smile on her face that Ashley does.

Trish simply looks at Torrie determined not to let her break her no matter what she says or does she will not let Torrie Wilson break her and make her her very own slave.

Ashley soon cums from what she has said as well as the dildo it's self and she does the same thing Mickie did earlier she cleans the dildo with her mouth puts it back in the goodie bag and leaves the basement with Torrie following close behind her.

Once they are both gone Trish passes out due to the mental emotional and physical strain the past countless hours have put on her.

***

Trish awakens to the sound of the basement door opening.

She slowly lifts her head and moans in pain due to her pussy and ass now feeling really sore due to the vibrator and butt plug having been in there for so long and yet despite being unconscious Trish knows she has come God knows how many more times since she lost consciousness.

Trish watches as 5 sets of feet walk down the stairs with Torrie once again leading the way and Victoria and her slave and Candice and her slave following close behind.

Victoria and Candice stand either side of the chair with their slaves next to them while Torrie walks right up and stands in front of Trish with an ear to ear smile on her face.

"Well Trish it's been 24 hours." Torrie says happily, "Are you ready to submit to me yet?"

With that she takes a step forward and removes the ball gag from Trish's mouth taking a step back once she has done it.

Trish remains silent despite feeling as weak as a new born baby her determination is still intact.

Torrie however thinks that Trish is waiting for her to ask her the way she did before.

"Are you willing to submit to me Trish Stratus?" Torrie asks looking Trish dead in the eye.

Trish looks Torrie dead in the eye back and doesn't say a word.

"I said are you willing to submit to me?" Torrie asks again.

Trish still remains silent.

"Defiant to the last ah Trish." Torrie says tauntingly.

Trish just keeps looking Torrie with an emotionless look on her face.

"I am going to ask you one more time. If you don't submit to me then the pass 24 hours are going to be nothing compared to the next... 168 hours you spend up there." Torrie says intentionally pausing to make Trish think she was trying to think of a decent amount of time when she had already thought of it.

Trish works out what Torrie has just said and as she realises what Torrie is referring too and what the 168 hours means she looks at the blonde American bombshell in shock and disbelief.

"You'd never... you'd never be able to get away with it." Trish says doing her best to sound as confident as possible.

"Oh yes we would Trish." Victoria says causing Trish to turn her attention to her arch rival, "We've already got the perfect cover story."

"You... you really think anybody would believe you three?" Trish asks.

"Your right, nobody would believe us considering how much the three of us hate you." Victoria says smiling.

"But they would believe Ashley and Mickie." Candice then joins in.

Trish turns and looks at Candice who smiles at her confidently.

Trish slowly turns and looks at Ashley and Mickie who once again have the same blank, emotionless expressions on their faces.

"So what is the cover story?" Trish asks hoping she can find a hole in their cover story.

Victoria turns and looks at Ashley.

"Slave." Victoria says.

Ashley immediately turns her head and looks at Victoria.

"Yes Mistress Victoria." Ashley says with a small rather hopeful looking smile on her face.

"Remember that cover story we told you to memorize?" Victoria asks.

"Yes Mistress." Ashley says.

"Imagine Mr. McMahon has just asked you where Trish is. What are you going to tell him?" Victoria then asks her.

"Well you see Mr. McMahon me and Mickie spent Tuesday with Trish then yesterday morning Trish woke up feeling really ill. She called us up and we went to her hotel room and she was constantly being sick. She couldn't keep anything down no matter how hard she tried. No matter what she ate or drank she kept bringing it back up. We told her to try and get some rest and that we would check up on her this morning which we did and she was still as bad as when we left her. We told her that it may be best she not come to the show due to the fact that whatever she has might spread. She agreed with us and decided to go back to Toronto. She said she would let us know when she got there how she was feeling. Personally sir I think she might have that stomach bug that has been going around and we might not see her for at least a week." Ashley says.

Victoria turns her attention from Ashley to Trish.

"And if Mickie get's asked about your where abouts she will tell them the exact same story." Candice says, "Would you like to hear her version?"

Trish swallows hard.

"Why would anybody believe them?" Trish says knowing that her argument as to why anybody would believe Ashley or Mickie is weak and yet desperate to fight no matter what.

Torrie laughs.

"Why would anybody believe them Trish?" Torrie says mockingly, "I think the question should be why would anybody doubt them. I mean you have been hanging around Ashley since you came back and Mickie has had her nose up your ass since she joined RAW and there have been a few staff members and wrestlers who have had to take time off because of a serious stomach bug that has been going around. So I think it is safe to say our cover story is fool proof."

"And as a reward for telling whoever wants to know where you are that story I think Ashley and Mickie will deserve a reward and I don't see any reason why they can't play with you like Torrie did earlier, both together and individually." Victoria says looking at Torrie for her permission which Torrie gives with a nod of her head.

"And you don't have to worry about the batteries in the vibrator and butt plug running out because we have plenty more." Candice adds.

"So." Torrie says causing Trish to turn her attention back to her, "I think the only real question left Trish is are you going to submit to me? Or are you going to spend the next week up there with both the butt plug and vibrator on full power for the whole week?"

Trish thinks about her options and quickly comes to the conclusion that she has no options unless she wants her pussy and ass sore beyond belief in the next week and for Mickie and Ashley to use her the way Torrie did earlier she has no choice but to submit to the Boise Idaho native.

"Very well then." Torrie says bringing Trish quickly out of her thoughts as she see's Torrie take a step towards her and reach for the ball gag.

"No wait!" Trish snaps desperately.

Torrie stops and slowly lowers her hand.

"Yes Trish." Torrie says knowing that she has the Toronto Ontario native right where she wants her.

Trish swallows hard and takes a deep breath as she closes her eyes.

"I... I submit." Trish says hating herself for saying each word as they leave her mouth.

"And?" Torrie asks.

"And... I will be your slave... Mistress Torrie." Trish says having never felt so humiliated or embarrassed as she does right now.

Torrie smiles an ear to ear smile.

"Open your eyes Trish." Torrie says arrogantly.

Trish slowly opens her eyes.

"Now say it all together and keep your eyes open and on me or else." Torrie tells her determined to get exacterly what she wants from the Canadian.

Trish looks at Torrie doing her best to hide her anger and hate towards the blonde for not accepting the fact that she has just said what she wanted her to say and yet knowing she has to do what Torrie wants or else she is sure she will spend the next week exacterly where she is.

Trish once again swallows hard and forces herself to repeat what she just said all in one go.

"I submit and I will be your slave Mistress Torrie." Trish says.

Torrie's smile widens.

"Ashley. Mickie. Remove Trish's bonds as well as the vibrator and butt plug." Torrie says turning and walking over to the chair.

Trish watches as Mickie takes out the vibrator from her pussy causing her to moan in both pain and relief Ashley then removes the butt plug making Trish groan again in both pain and relief as the two then work to release Trish from her bond and Trish falls to the floor a sign of how weak she is.

"Now then slave." Torrie says causing Trish to look over at her sitting on the chair, "Come here and lay yourself down across my lap."

Trish is tempted to try and make a run for it but she knows she doesn't have the strength to run and even if she did try it she has no doubt either Mickie and or Ashley or Victoria and or Candice either all together or two of them or even one of them would be able to catch her due to how weak she is and so she slowly get's up onto her hand and knee's and slowly crawls over to Torrie remembering the time Mr. McMahon had her crawl around the ring like a dog. At the time she didn't think she could be put through anything more humiliating than that evidently she was wrong because her having to crawl over to Torrie on all fours is much more humiliating an anything Mr. McMahon made her do.

Torrie watches as Trish approaches her slowly on all fours. Eventually she reaches her and climbs up and lays herself across her lap.

"That's a good slave." Torrie says loving what she is doing and what she is about to do to the once proud WWE Woman's champion, "Now I am going to give you 50 lashes. And I want you to count them and I want you to say Thank you Thank you Mistress Torrie. Understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress Torrie." Trish says hating the fact that she is forced to call Torrie "Mistress Torrie" let alone the fact she now has to thank her for 50 lashes as she calls them.

SMACK!

"One thank you Mistress Torrie." Trish says gritting her teeth in pain.

SMACK!

"Two thank you Mistress Torrie." Trish says again biting down on her bottom lip unable to believe how painful these first two are and wondering if it is because she doesn't have the strength to mentally or physically try and prepare herself or if Torrie really is hitting her as hard as it feels like she is.

SMACK!

"Three thank you Mistress Torrie." Trish continues to count through gritted teeth.

Every blow that connects with her ass is incredibly painful, far more painful than Trish would have ever thought possible given who is spanking her, but it is exactly who is spanking her which makes the emotional pain Trish is receiving far worse than any physical pain, which is quite impressive given just how much her ass stings from each smack.

This is by far the most humiliating moment of Trish's life, even worse than moments before when she was forced to crawl around like a dog for Torrie Wilson, now it was even worse because she was getting spanked by Torrie Wilson. Torrie Wilson! Torrie Wilson wasn't in her league and in a fair fight she could kick her ass easily but here she was, bent over Torrie's knee getting her ass spanked by this piece of eye candy.

What makes it even worse is that Torrie is clearly having the time of her life, greedily groping Trish's ass between each strike, her hand shamelessly squeezing, pinching and feeling the women's champion's ass up as if it is a piece of meat.

It feels so degrading, but all Trish can do is lay there and take it.

While Trish lays there, hating every moment of her humiliating spanking Torrie continues to beat Trish's ass, loving the sound of her hand connecting with the former 3 time diva of the year's behind and hearing her thank her for each one.

Torrie has been dreaming of spanking Trish's amazing ass since the first time she had seen it and after years of fantasizing about giving that curvaceous bubble butt a beating now she finally has the multi-time women's champion bent over her knee, her yummy ass on display, taking the spanking Torrie's always wanted to give her.

Not wanting to waste a single blow Torrie brings her hand down as hard as she can each time on those meaty cheeks, licking her lips randomly as she watched that rounded rear ripple ever so slightly on each strike, Torrie unable to stop herself from running her hand all over that hot backside in between each spank, her hand greedily sampling this delicious piece of ass.

Those big round cheeks were absolutely perfect, big but not to big, soft but not too soft, bouncy but not to bouncy, Trish's ass is a thing of true perfection. Torrie could have just happily spanked that ass all night long but far to soon Torrie reaches her 50th strike, seemingly bringing the spanking to a close.

SMACK!

"Fifty thank you Mistress Torrie."

After giving Trish her 50th lashing Torrie gently runs her hand over her slave's now pink coloured butt cheeks.

"You did very well slave." Torrie says, squeezing Trish's ass.

"But you didn't give her enough." Victoria snaps causing Torrie to look up at her.

"Yeah Torrie." Candice adds, "Trish was the leader of this former trio remember."

"It's because of her spotlight stealing ass that we did this." Victoria jumps in.

When Torrie hears the words 'spotlight stealing' she remembers back when she was on Smackdown and Trish was Woman's champion defending her title on both shows everybody considered Trish to be the No.1 diva and her No.2.

"You know what girls your right." Torrie says determined to get her own back on the Canadian who is now laying across her lap, "50 lashes is nowhere near enough and I think we need something a bit harder than my hand so I'll tell you what. Why don't you get the goody bag from underneath the chair and see what each of you can find in order for me to give this bitch a proper spanking."

Victoria get's down on her hands and knee's and pulls the goody bag from under the chair and stands up with it and looks through the bag until she finds what she wants Torrie to use on Trish's ass and pulls it out giving Candice the bag. Candice rummages through the bag until she too finds something worth Torrie using on Trish's ass once she has it she does the bag up and drops it onto the floor next to the chair.

Torrie looks at the two items in both Victoria and Candice's hands.

"I think Vickie I will use your weapon of choice first." Torrie says taking the wooden paddle from Victoria before turning her attention to Trish, "Now then slave, I'm going to give you 50 more lashes and I want you to count again only this time say 'thank you Mistress Victoria' since she was the one who was nice enough to pick this hard wooden paddle for me to use on you."

Trish closes her eyes wanting to cry and yet her pride not allowing her too due to how humiliated and degraded she feels and yet despite how she feels her pride will not let her show any physical weakness.

CRACK!

"One thank you Mistress Victoria." Trish says really gritting her teeth now to stop her screaming out in pain.

CRACK!

"Two thank you... Mistress Victoria." Trish says.

"Ah-ah-ah, say it all together." Torrie says tapping Trish's ass with the paddle, "Let's start again."

CRACK!

"One thank you Mistress Victoria." Trish says certain that by the end of this spanking she is going to end up crying because of the pain.

While being spanked by Torrie's hand had been more humiliating than it was painful being beaten by the paddle was far more painful than it was humiliating. It was still incredibly humiliating, but instead of her mind being on her shame Trish couldn't stop thinking about anything but the agony of that hard wooden paddle bouncing off her ass cheeks again, and again, and again.

Trish grit her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, trying in vain to block out the pain and concentrate on just counting and thanking 'Mistress Victoria', but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't ignore the pain.

At least when Torrie had spanked Trish with her bare hand she had taken time to grope Trish's ass, which even though it had been incredibly humiliating was at least soothing to the Canadian's beaten flesh. Occasionally Torrie would stop the brutal beating to slide the paddle over Trish's sore backside but it was only briefly and it was more threatening than soothing, Trish knowing she's only moments away from another hard strike.

As the spanking continues Trish feels her eyes start to water and no matter how hard she tries to stop it a single tear runs down her cheek from the pain, bringing her even more humiliation to add to her pain as Torrie officially makes her cry from the brutal butt bashing.

Torrie smiles wickedly to herself as she continues to spank Trish with the paddle, loving the sound of the wood connecting to Trish's ass as well as the moans and groans from Trish as she thanks Victoria for each of them.

Feeling she was too soft on Trish last time Torrie make sure this paddling is anything but too soft, the proud member of the Devils tearing into the woman's champion's ass mercilessly with her paddle.

Half way through Torrie turns her attention to Victoria who is watching her as she spanks Trish with an ear to ear smile on her face. Candice has the exact same look on her face which pleases Torrie as evidently she is impressing her friends with her spanking skills.

Both herself and Candice love to spank ass, but Victoria is a butt beating master and to impress her means a lot to Torrie who is filled with a sense of pride as a result of the looks Victoria is giving her.

Inspired by the looks of her friends Torrie paddles Trish's butt even harder, savagely slamming that poor behind with her weapon of ass destruction.

CRACK!

"Fifty thank you Mistress Victoria." Trish says with tears in her eyes and yet for some reason not because of her pride she is unable to cry.

"You did very well." Torrie says running her hand over Trish's now bright red ass loving the feel of the heat coming off of it, "It's alright slave... only 50 more to go, only this time I'll be using the riding crop Candice picked out for me and you'll be saying 'thank you Mistress Candy after each count."

Trish simply hangs her head and waits for the first touch of the riding crop.

Torrie smiles at Trish's submission as she drops the paddle down next to the bag of goodies and then takes the black riding crop from Candice. She then slides the crop all over Trish's already thoroughly beaten ass, building up anticipation before the first brutal strike.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds