• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Viper's Pit

Viper's Pit

123

The night air was heavy with humidity and the temperature outside was hovering around 8o degrees, much too uncomfortable to be strolling the streets, so I dashed into a nightclub to relieve myself of the thickness of the heat. As I ambled through the doorway I could feel the coolness from the air conditioning inside begin to creep over my body creating a soothing calm over me.

The lounge was brimming with all sorts of people, a good mix , arduous males, dressed for the hunt, and a brood of ladies, smartly dressed and looking very spry. The bar was full, with those who appeared to be drowning their days woes, engaging in brief, sporadic conversations with those sitting next to them. The tables were engulfed by groups, mostly ladies whom appeared caught up in the latest gossip of who did what to whom, while the amorous males roamed from table to table, strutting as if in a mating ritual display, trying to attract a lucky female.

Outlining the perimeter of the lounge were the booths, large enough to encompass a group of four comfortably, and six if need be. Most of them full ,with groups of four, and mostly mixed couples. I'm assuming that these were the newly matched couples, either newly wed or newly met and trying to find a little solitude away from the hustle of the tables and the dance floor.

The booths wrapped from one end of the lounge by the front door to the back of the lounge near the phone booths and the kitchen door area. The lighting at the rear area was weak and dimly lit, casting a shadow over the last remaining two booths. From any where else in the lounge, one wouldn't be able to clearly see the person or persons that were seated at the last two booths, even by squinting the eyes, merely sihlouettes of human life form.

After spotting what I considered to be the prime seats, the last two darkened booths, I began to weave my way through the crowds of people, drinking in each face, each expression as my eyes flashed as I walked through the table area towards my destination.

Listening to the volume of each persons fleeting conversation, gave me insight as to how long each one had been there that evening. It was nearing eleven o'clock, and those who were speaking in high volume of speech, I assumed had been there since around eight or nine o'clock. They had become either deafened by the sounds of the music or had enough bar cheer in them to cause them to relax, becoming more uninhibited to their speech volume, or both.

As I approached the last two booths, I noticed that one booth was empty, and the other had only one person sitting there. I was aiming for the empty booth, when I cleared the brighter lights of the lounge and entered into the dimly lit area and my eyes adjusted, enabling me to see clearer, that the lone figure in the booth was a female. I quickly deduced that this was unusual for such a crowded, well mixed night spot, that a lady was to be sitting alone without even being circled by the male vultures that were searching for their next rendezvous.

Without hesitation, I smiled and asked if this empty seat was taken. She replied "no, have a seat". It was then that I was able to get a clear view of her, and I was astounded. She was smartly dressed, wearing a skirt that I would guess to be a little higher than mid thigh, that I had noticed as I stood asking about the vacant seat, and a blouse that was a soft white in color and the sleeves were arms length. Over the blouse was a vest that matched the skirt in style and color.

She had blonde hair which was cut on the short side and nicely styled, and a true blonde at that. Her eyes were those of dark sapphires that twinkled with a certain spark that was very enticing. Her smile was bright enough to lighten the dimness of our little dark corner with her pearly white teeth shining against the contrast of the creamy deep red lipstick that coated her full lips.

As my eyes trailed down her frame, I gazed briefly at the opening of her ruffled collared blouse seeing her creamy white pinkish chest, speckled with freckles, giving it the appearance of a light even tan as the freckles blended together. The mounds of her breasts pouted teasingly above the constraint of her bra, which sent my mind to estimating her breast size as about a 36 C, as I sat silently drinking each detail of her body.

I gazed as she lifted her glass to sip her drink, looking at her long slender fingers of each hand while she tilted the glass with one hand and situated the drink napkin with the other. I thought, either a sign of nervousness or that of a perfectionist.

All the while I explored her stunning beauty, I noticed her eyes trailing over my body, giving each part of me a once over. She covered every inch of my six feet , five inch frame and guesstimating my weight as she gazed at me. She kept looking at my hands, as if to be searching for a sign that I may be spoken for, so I obliged by placing my hands flat on the table in front of me to give her the answer to her unspoken question, which was only one diamond ring on my right ring finger.

I broke the ice by introducing myself as Viper, and she replied giving her name as Ann, then I asked curiously, why she had seated herself in the depths of the lounge, rather than being more visible at a different area of the lounge.

She replied, "I came here with someone, but he left abruptly".

I sensed from the quivering in her voice that there had been a rift between her and her companion, and that she was doing some soul searching and possibly some mending, as she sat there alone.

I asked her, "Would you prefer to be left alone?"

She replied, "No, some good company would be nice right about now".

So I nestled back against the booth and flagged a waiter to order a beverage to quench my parched throat and ordered another for the lady.

I then quipped, "Do you think I could be good company?", as I flashed a smile at her.

To which she replied, "I guess we'll find out, wont we" as she returned a smile.

Her next remark not only stunned me but sent a wave of excitement trailing down my spine when she asked, "Your place or mine?"

After quickly regaining my composure, I replied, "Mine, I have a very special place I'd like to take you this evening".

She asked "really, and where might this place be?"

"I'll need to show you, rather than tell you, that is, if you trust me?".

Curiosity getting the best of her, she agreed to go with me, only if I promised that she would be safe. Without hesitation, I assured her that she would be, and would not soon forget this special place. That was all it took for her to snap her purse and stand, waiting for me to take her to this place. This place was the Pit. My very own self designed room, with its sole purpose being nothing more than for sexual desires and pleasures to be lived out.

*******************

The Pit was formerly a basement, a rompus room, that had been converted into my own pleasure dome. Its walls were painted black with a mural of a looming thunderstorm, complete with hues of dark blue and gray clouds and streaks of ominous lightning strikes lacing through them. A sound system that would envy a mediocre sized radio station was installed behind the wet bar in the corner of the room.

In the corner of the ceiling behind the bar was a TV that was mounted on a pedestal. The floors were covered with a thick lush dark burgundy colored carpet that swallowed your feet with each step you took. There were assorted pillows on the floor, some soft and fluffy, others firm and flat. In the center of the floor was a huge white bear skin rug, with fur that was long and fluffy. At the end of the rug was the head of the bear that had been expertly stuffed and preserved, complete with eyes as black as night and teeth that shone brightly as the mouth snarled with a vicious look.

There was a bench, resembling a weight bench, sitting to one side of the room. And a trunk sitting on the opposite side. And a couple of leather easy chairs placed along the walls completed the furnishings.

When I opened the door to the Pit, she walked in and stopped, looking intently at the room and its contents and design. I stood directly behind her, close, breathing in her scent of perfume and of her essence itself.

Her golden hair had the scent of a freshly bloomed flowered meadow. Her heigth I guessed to be around six feet tall, in comparison to my six feet five inch frame. I felt a fire begin to burn deep in the depths of my soul as I gazed at this woman's figure and drank in her beauty.

I then encouraged her to enter further into the Pit and flipped the light switch on, which turned on the ceiling lights that were low wattage to give the room a dim warm glow. As she sat her purse down on the bar and finished her inspection of the room, I lit the candles in the room that were on candle stands, located in all four corners of the room, before turning the lights back off. When the lights went off, the flickering candles gave the mural on the walls an erie reality. The candles were all scented with the aroma of cinnamon, and after they burned for several minutes, they filled the room with their sensual scent.

Now that the room had been readied to my satisfaction, I asked her if she cared for something to drink, and she asked for a glass of red wine. I took the bottle from the little fridge from under the bar and poured the glass three quarters full and handed it to her. She seemed to be getting a little more comfortable with her unusual surroundings.

We talked lightheartedly for about an hour and began a more sexually oriented conversation as the wine began to relax her more and more with each sip. She began asking questions about the room, why I had designed it the way it was, and why I referred to it as the Pit? I replied that it was a room where I could go and become who I was beneath the facade, do things beyond the ordinary.

She quipped "Oh, so you're into the kinky stuff huh?"

I replied, "No, not really, I just like to keep things interesting. It takes a willing playmate to have the most fun here, though." I added.

Seeming intrigued, she continued with her questioning.

"So, what kind of fun do you consider interesting, Viper?" said with a playful giggle.

Instead of explaining it, I took her over to the trunk, and opened it, showing her all the contents of it.

"Well, here are some outfits, one being a tight fitting latex pair of shorts, for her, and a leather thong for him, for starters."

She grabbed the thong and placed them to her nose, and took a deep breath, letting out a long low moan as she exhaled. "I love the smell of leather" she said.

I dug deeper into the trunk and extracted a blindfold, a pair of fur lined leather cuffs with Velcro fasteners for easy access, assorted peacock feathers, a cock ring, and two sets of nipple clips, along with assorted oils and personal lubricants. The look on her face as I pulled each item out was priceless. It was of shock and of that of excitement as she stood there with a devilish grin on her face and hers eyes twinkling with wonderment.

In a flash she reached out and grabbed the shiny black latex shorts and hurried off to the bathroom saying in her rush, "I'll be right back!".

In the meantime, I put on the leather thong, then pulled my tight fitting black levis back on to give the appearance that I was innocent as to what she had gone off to do, not wanting to take for granted what I was deeply hoping that she would do, get ready for an evening of pure raw, lusty sex.

I then turned the stereo on, putting in several CD's , beginning with some soft sexy music, such as mood music like rain falling, a thunderstorm and then graduating to Celine Dion and Amy Grant songs. I then sat the assorted body oils in a bowl of very warm water to get them to body temperature. Satisfied that the mood was set as far as the rooms furnishings, I sat and sipped my glass of Burgundy wine waiting for my guest to reappear.

When I heard the door opening after about 15 minutes of waiting, I peered through the dim glow of the scented candles, and felt my heart begin to quicken as my eyes began to focus on the figure that stood a few short feet from me.

There she stood, wearing a pair of spike heels, and mesh black stockings, the tightly fitting shiny black latex shorts, that let the bottom edge of her cheeks pout out from the restraining material. She wore the same white blouse that she had on earlier with the exception of wearing a different bra now, which seemed to be a size or two too small for her endowment, from the way that her mounds of breast flesh were bulging up from the opening of the blouse.

She accented all of this with a diamond encrusted black velvet choker, which gave a tantalizing contrast against her creamy pinkish white skin. Her short blonde hair had just been combed and lay perfectly around the shape of her beautiful face. Her lips were adorned with a deep red lipstick which made her teeth seem a brilliant white. Her mascara accented her eyes giving them a dark sensual color.

I walked across the room, held out my hand to her, and pulled her into me, wrapping my arms around her trim waist. As my bare chest pressed against her straining breasts, I tilted my head down slightly and gave a little lick on the side of her neck, then kissed firmly , the same spot I had just licked. She tilted her head back, opening more of her neck to avail my kisses, and in an animalistic way, showing complete trust by exposing such a vulnerable area. I continued to lavish hot kisses and nibbles all over her tender nape, as my hands now began to softly caress her back, still holding her closely.

Stepping back, Ann looked at me, smiled, and slowly began unbuttoning her white blouse, being very deliberate with each button as her red nailed fingers twisted the buttons from each hole, exposing more flesh with each move. She drew the blouse down over her soft shoulders letting it fall down her arms then removing each arm until the blouse lay at her feet on the floor.

Now standing there with the undersized bra being the only restriction of freedom of her breasts, she reached down between the two straining mounds and unclasped the bra, then slowly removed it from her breasts causing them to expand to their full capacity. I stepped close to her again and took the dangling bra and slid it from her shoulders and arms, then stepped back a step and gazed at the magnificent mounds. Her breasts were like globes, full and round, the areolas were a dusty tan and punctuated with erect nipples the size of pencil erasers.

I reached out and placed my hands on them, feeling their weight, the firmness and the warmth that they exuded. I then leaned down and kissed the tops of them as I began a massage on them as a cat would massage his claws alternately. After kneading them, I leaned down and began drawing a circle around the outer diameter of one using the tip of my wet tongue, spiraling in toward the center until my tongue was dancing on her nipple.

This, she told me, made her feel as though I was gathering her nerve endings in her breast and drawing them all to her nipples, making it very sensitive. I then opened my mouth and placed as much of her warm breasts into my mouth as I could, before beginning a light suction as if to extract pleasure from the nipples of each breast.

After coating each one with the warm saliva of my hungry mouth, I pushed the two mounds together in an attempt to suck both of them simultaneously. This was impossible due to the amount of her ample breasts, so I alternated rapidly, sucking each nipple as I held them as close together as I could. A sweet, low moan escaped her deep red lips as I did this.

I fell to my knees in front of her, which placed my face just below her navel. I took my hands, and placed each one on her butt cheeks, rubbing, absorbing the feeling of the shiny, slick latex shorts that confined her, taking in the tautness of her derriere. With my hands there, I pulled her body in toward my face and made a trail of wetness with my tongue around her navel, then pointing my tongue, I slid it into her navel and wiggled it, causing her to giggle and pull away.

Kissing my way down from her tummy, I began to inhale deeper, breathing in the scent that I had been craving, filling my nostrils and head with the aroma of a woman. I relished in the smell of her heat and excitement. I could feel my stiffness become fuller as it began to throb.

I rubbed my face over the shorts she wore, feeling the heat from her body as it radiated through the impervious material, taking in the smooth slickness of it, and feeling the flesh that was restrained under it wanting to escape.

I took a step back on my knees and unsnapped the button that was the release, the escape hatch for her warm flesh to be set free. Peeling down the skin tight shorts was in itself enticing, exposing her nakedness to me, just a few precious inches away. To my surprise and delight, there was no sign of body hair. She had shaved it completely bald, leaving her soft pouting lips exposed to the warm air of the room........... and to me. I leaned my face to within inches of her smooth labia, and took in a deep breath through my nostrils, basking in her scent.

Helping her step out of the shorts, I then stood up and gazed at her shapely figure, clad only in stockings and spike heels now. At this point, she reached out and grabbed the button to my levis, and pulled me in closer to her.

With a twist of her thumb and finger the jeans top sprang open, and she grabbed the zipper and began tugging slowly downward until it had bottomed out. A grin bloomed on her face when she saw the leather thong peeking through the gap of the opened jeans. She tugged on the sides of the jeans lowering them until they lay in a heap on the floor at my feet. I stepped out of them, leaving me standing there with only the small leather thong covering my excited maleness.

My arousal was obvious by the dark pink tip of my swollen member peeking just over the top of the elastic band of the thong. Ann asked me to do a pirouette, as a fashion model on a runway would do, so she could take in the full panoramic view of the fit of the thong as it clung to my hot flesh.

When I had turned my back, she grabbed my bum and stopped my movement, taking in the muscular globes of my butt cheeks. She grabbed each cheek, one in each hand and squeezed, feeling the firmness, before placing her face in close, to breath in the scent of my heat combined with the aroma of the thin leather strap that ran up the center. A loud pleasing moan came from deep inside her throat as she inhaled.

Then spinning me around again, stopping me with my bulging manhood, covered by a thin layer of leather, inches from her face . Ann then placed her lips on my belly just above the band of the thong, as I felt her mouth open slightly, and then felt the leather as it was being pulled down slowly over my throbbing cock and legs.

Once the thong had been removed, Ann commented on the fact that I had no hair on my testicles or the base of my penis. I felt myself blush, as I told her that I liked keeping it shaved for comfort.

Then she asked the question that sent a shiver of excitement through my loins and up my spine, "Can I shave you the rest of the way?"

I stuttered when I replied "Yeah, if you want to".

I retrieved the necessary tools to do the task for her, a shaving mug, brush and a straight razor, complete with a razor strop. She looked surprised, and told me that she had never held a straight razor much less shaved with one. I told her that she would do fine and slapped the razor against the smooth leather strop to put a fine hone on the polished steel blade before handing it to her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Viper's Pit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds