Virginities Lost Ch. 2

Karen got up and refilled our beer glasses. We sat there naked and toasted each other. We all had to take a piss, so we went together. Karen, as the winner, insisted that she hold my penis while I went, and she aimed me pretty well into the bowl. After they were done they had me wipe them off, something I had obviously never done before! Then we sat down to drink more beer. They stared at my penis, and asked what would bring him back to life. "Skinny dipping!" shouted Joan. She got three beach towels, and we each wrapped up in them. Karen hung an apartment key on a string around her neck, and we went down to the pool. It was completely dark and deserted. We tossed our towels onto the side and slipped into the cool water. Joan and Karen immediately began to play erotic games with me. I put my penis in each of them, but there was too much playing around and none of us managed to climax that way. The most popular game was seeing how long each one could suck my penis underwater. Another was having me finger-fuck both of them at the same time while they rubbed their breasts against me. After several minutes, they climaxed almost at the same time on my fingers. We were afraid that their screams would bring someone, but after waiting for several minutes, nobody came. Joan was kissing and groping me and asked what had happened to my balls. I explained what happens in cold water. "We can't have him ball-less!" exclaimed Karen, so we got out of the pool. I grabbed all three towels and threw them over a fence. I challenged them to sneak us all into their apartment naked. I had a raging hard-on by this time watching their glistening breasts bounce and sparkle in the limited light. Karen took the key from her neck and hung it on my penis after carefully warning me not to let it fall. Then she kissed the tip of my penis to make her (and it) point.

We were almost to the building when some people came out, and we had to hide in the bushes. I kissed and fondled both of them as we crouched down, watching. As soon as the coast was clear, so we slipped into the brightly-lighted entryway and ran for the stairs. Just before we got there two girls opened the stairwell door and gasped when they saw the three of us. Joan and Karen got past them, but they stepped in front of me with big grins on their faces, forcing me to slide slowly past them. One of them grabbed my penis and remarked that it was a funny place for a guy to carry a key. We laughed as we ran up the stairs. I was three weeks past virginity and already women who were complete strangers were yanking on my dong in public! What had I been missing!

We made it into the apartment without further incident. They kissed me and pushed me into Karen's bedroom. I ended up on my back with Joan sitting on my chest. She suddenly grabbed one of my arms and held me down. Karen grabbed the other arm and tied it to the leg of the bed with some kind of soft rope. Before I could react, Karen leaned over me, putting her pussy in my face, and tied the other arm. I demanded to know what they were doing, but they both just laughed. With Joan sitting on me I really couldn't move, and Karen had little trouble tying my legs to the other corners of the bed, leaving me spread-eagled and helpless. My penis began to sag. Karen held it and said that they would take care of that in a moment. Then Karen put a gauze pad over each of my eyes and taped them in place with heavy tape. I was now both blind and helpless.

I could hear them whispering but couldn't make out the words. Suddenly I felt hands touching me, but I couldn't tell whose they were. Breasts rubbed against my face, my legs, my chest, and my penis. Their touches were everywhere seemingly all at once. My penis sprang to attention once again. I felt someone sucking and kissing my penis. Then it felt like the other. Then the first. I was being blown by two women at once! I could feel their breasts on my legs. One of them was caressing my balls, and hands were moving all over my body. I felt my ejaculation begin, but somebody quickly applied pressure at the base of my penis, stopping me. They did this several times. My balls were beginning to ache and I told them so. Abruptly they released me and I begged them to finish me off.

The bed moved and I felt one of them grab my penis than sit down on it as Karen had done earlier. Whoever it was, she sat there squeezing my penis with her vagina, over and over. Then she began to move, twisting and rubbing her clitoris against me, occasionally leaning low enough that her breasts rubbed against my chest. How I wanted to reach up and hold them, but were they Joan's or Karen's? As she bounced up and down I could hear my penis making squishy sounds inside her pussy. I matched her motion, staying just a little slower than she was moving, and I felt her start to climax. I pushed my hips up as hard as I could and she screamed out a long, loud "Aaaah!" in a voice I didn't recognize. I couldn't hold back and I ejaculated deeply into her. She could feel my cum, and cried out as I shot my wad. Her pussy continued trembling against me, so I began to twist my hips on the bed. She screamed again, and this time I recognized Joan's voice. My penis was still erect within her, and she managed to move up and down on it several times, evoking yet another orgasm. She flopped down on me, breathing hard, covered with sweat. I could feel her entire body against me but I couldn't touch her! My penis slipped out of her.

She climbed off after a few minutes, and someone (Karen?) began to lick and suck on my penis. This continued for five minutes or so, and my penis came back to life. I felt hands all over my legs, chest, and groin. One girl was kissing the rim and head of my penis with her lips and tongue, then she would pull her lips back to the tip, maintaining pressure all the way. There was a hand rubbing up and down the shaft of my penis, and one girl was sucking on my balls, moving them gently between her lips and tongue. Then I felt a finger covered with something slippery moving in and out of my ass. I couldn't take any more and I exploded three or four times. One shot went directly into the mouth of the woman sucking on the tip of my penis, but the others could have gone anywhere. Then I heard them talking and making smacking sounds and realized they were licking my cum from each others breasts!

They took turns "sharing" my cum with me by tonguing it into my mouth as they kissed me. I could feel my deflated penis against my leg, then suddenly two sets of tongues began to clean me up as they had before. I didn't get erect this time. Maybe I was done for the night. After trying to revive my penis for several minutes, the girls gave up and untied me and I pulled the tape from my eyes. We got more beers and walked out onto the balcony and leaned over. We could see a couple way down below fucking on a blanket behind some bushes. We watched as his bare ass went up and down until, far away, we heard first her cry then his as they climaxed. "At least he finished last!" remarked Joan we all laughed. Joan got us more beer and we sat on the patio chairs and drank them. Karen got up from her chair and sat down on my lap with her legs apart and kissed me. She reached back and began to stroke my penis and asked, "Is he dead?" As I rubbed her breasts my penis began to respond and it poked into Karen's crotch. She jumped off me with a cry of triumph, and began to suck on it. She soon had me completely hard. Then she leaned over a low table and told me to enter her from the rear. I slipped into her easily and began to move in and out. Karen began to grunt with each stroke, and then Joan reached under her and started rubbing Karen's clitoris in rhythm with my thrusts. I reached up and grabbed Karen's breasts and pinched her nipples between two of my fingers. Karen began to tremble and shake, then she started to grunt really loudly, and finally she let out a scream that probably woke everyone in the building. I stopped pumping and waited for her to calm down. Then I started again, as did Joan. Karen came three more times before she collapsed across the table saying she couldn't take any more. I was still hard and hadn't come yet, so I pushed Joan face-up on top of Karen and drove my penis into her. Karen's bottom made for a strange cushion, but we figured out the best angle and my pumping had the desired effect. Karen was pinned down by Joan's weight and grunting "Unh!" each time I pushed into Joan. Joan began to have a long, nearly continuous orgasm, accompanied by loud shrieks of "God! Oh! Yes!" over and over. Finally I ejaculated with a loud cry, and Joan answered with another loud yell. By this time the whole building must have known what we were doing. Somebody on a balcony a couple of floors above us actually whistled and applauded after Joan's yell of climax!

We scrambled back into the apartment and climbed into the shower together. We all had to piss, and we just did it in the shower, with urine running down their legs both from themselves and from me. It took a long time to get everyone clean since I had to taste-check them and they had to taste-test me before we could certify we were clean, and juice and cum kept dripping out of both of their pussies, requiring additional cleaning and tasting on my part. We were waterlogged when we were done.

We went back into the living room and got our beer glasses, then we crawled into Joan's bed and the three of us cuddled, one on each side of me. While Karen played with my penis, I asked if I had been satisfactory. Joan jumped up and told me she would show me. She went to Karen's room and returned with a pile of Polaroid photos which they had taken when I was tied to the bed. There were closeups of my penis inside Joan, shots of first Joan then Karen sucking on my penis and balls, and a variety of other shots showing everything we had done. Joan said that I could keep them as a souvenir because they had taken two pictures of everything and they still had the other set. Then they got playful.

"If we ever get too horny and Carol is out of town, we may call you to come over and help us out." Karen said. "If you refuse, we might have to show these to Carol!" Joan said. I told them that they didn't need to coerce me and that I would come back anytime they wanted me to. I told them I had to leave so that I could get up and go to work the next day (I had the early shift at the swimming pool) but that I could come back the following evening. Joan had a date, so we agreed that I would come over about 9, that Joan would get rid of her date at the door, and that the three of us would see what other games we could play. With that they both kissed me and told me to get dressed. I wrapped the pictures up in a towel, kissed them both again (with them still naked), and went home. Would this help me get Carol back? I hoped so, but I also wanted to spend some more time trying to convince them to help!

My virginity was really over, now! Orally I had brought Karen to orgasm once and Joan twice. (A lost virginity!) One of them (I still didn't know which one!) had given me my first blow job. (Another lost virginity!) I had finger-fucked them both to climax. I had seen Karen masturbate herself over the top. I had fucked Karen with her sitting on me (New position, another lost virginity!) and also from the rear. (Doggy-style - another lost virginity!) I had fucked Joan twice with me on top and once with her sitting on me while I was tied up. (Being tied up was another lost virginity!) Both of them had multiple orgasms, and both of them had screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I was drained since I had come at least five times, but as I thought about what we would do the next evening, my cock began to rise in anticipation. I hoped they were both as eager as I was! At least I didn't have to beat off before driving home!

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds