Virginities Lost Ch. 3

When Karen did so, I began to pump furiously into her asshole, and I suddenly exploded in a series of ejaculations, yelling loudly with each one. This caused Karen to have another orgasm, and she collapsed again, pulling me out of her ass. I lay on top of her and kissed her back. Joan untied her, and Karen rolled over. I hugged her and Joan pulled the pads off of Karen's eyes. They were covered with tears, but Karen opened her eyes, kissed me, and said "Wow!" Then she hugged me against her breasts. Joan crawled on the bed and cuddled with us.

When we calmed down, we took another shower. This time Karen cleaned my penis, then kissed it. I was starting to get another erection, and asked if either girl wanted to fuck again. They both quickly declined, then hugged me. We went out onto the balcony, spread the chair cushions all over the floor, and cuddled, kissed, caressed, and rubbed each other. Karen and I had experienced anal sex for the first time, Karen had been kissed to climax by another woman for the first time, Joan had experienced sex during her period for the first time, Karen had learned to climax using the missionary position, both of them had been tickled to orgasm for the first time, and Karen had a freshly shaved snatch. At one point as we lay there, I was kissing Karen's bald pussy, Karen was kissing Joan's breasts, and Joan was sucking on my penis. What an evening!

Finally I told them I had to go, so I got dressed and they (still naked) hugged and kissed me goodbye. They promised to try to fix things between Carol and me, but they said that I was more than welcome to come back anytime, even if Carol couldn't be persuaded to give me another try. When Joan jokingly said that Carol might like to join in our fun, we all laughed. We agreed again to never tell Carol what we had been doing the last two nights. I gave each set of breasts a final kiss, and headed home, completely sated. As I left, they were kissing passionately in each others arms.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds