Virtual Reality: Halo

He supported my hips with one hand as I rode him, his pelvis ground against me and his other hand was back to massaging my clit. He watched my face as he did that, smiling slightly whenever I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. All I felt was warmth, the delicious friction whenever I lowered myself back onto him that brought me closer and closer to the edge.

"Yes!" I cried out when I knew I was close, and I felt the Master Chief shudder briefly underneath me. The grinding of our hips became frantic for a moment, then I peaked, and all I felt was the rush of passion and ecstasy as I collapsed gratefully, laying my head on his chest.

I hadn't realized he had come as well, but when I moved my hips, I felt myself dripping with cum. Both our bodies were covered in tiny droplets of sweat, and I could smell his undeniably masculine scent. We lay there for a few minutes, exhausted.

"Jesus," I finally whispered, raising my head to look at him. "When was the last time you had sex?"

He cocked his head quizzically. "I haven't," he said simply. I stared, surprised.

Something impacted on the other side of the solid steel door and cut the conversation short.

"Master Chief?" we heard Cortana through the COM. "We're about to get you out of there."

***

When the doors finally slid open and the Marines entered, they found the both of us fully dressed, and looking, for the most part, composed. I knew my cheeks were still flushed, but there was no sense in trying to hide that, so I simply sat on the floor, hugging my knees and pretending to be indifferent to what went on around me. The Master Chief stood off in one corner, checking his weapons.

"Master Chief!" I heard an authoritative voice, and raised my head to see Captain Keyes make his way into the room, holding a needler. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise," the Master Chief said, saluting. I stood up and nodded to the captain, unsure of whether I was expected to salute or anything of the sort. When I decided not to, the captain didn't seem to take offense. He turned to me, looking me up and down.

"Captain Keyes," I greeted. The captain was really quite charismatic. He was dressed in his uniform and splattered with covenant blood. When I looked a bit closer, I could see that he wore a sticker saying Hello, my name is Keyes. I frowned. Was this his idea of a joke?

"Ah, yes," the captain said after several seconds. "I was told about you. You seem to have my men quite confused."

"Uh," I said, not sure how to answer to this. I knew the captain would die in the final levels of the game, and I wondered if there was any way to prevent this. Before I could act, however, I could suddenly hear the sounds of several doors sliding open.

The Marines were back in the hangar in a flash, the Master Chief and Captain Keyes following them. Once more, we were surrounded by Grunts and Jackals, and I grabbed my plasma pistol, sighing.

I jumped back and took cover behind a set of doors when an Elite bearing an energy sword came out of one of the doors and ran at the Master Chief. I screamed, remembering that the sword could kill in one hit. When the Elite attacked, the Master Chief jumped aside from the control panel where he had been standing, and the Elite sank his sword into the panel, which caused sparks to fly. The Master Chief turned and shot the Elite right into the head. It dropped like a stone, and the hangar was once again quiet. The Marines moved to secure all the doors, while Cortana evaluated our options of escaping the alien vessel. Foehammer, the pelican dropship pilot, had radioed in during combat to inform us that she was too busy engaging the enemy elsewhere and wouldn't be picking us up.

"Cortana," Captain Keyes said, eying the single Covenant dropship still docked, "if you can get us onto that dropship, I can fly us out of here."

"Certainly," came Cortana's pleasant answer. A second later, the dropship's clamps were released, accompanied by a small whirring sound.

"The energy sword short-circuited something else," Cortana said, irritated. "Let me try to bypass it. Is nothing on this bucket built to last?"

"What's the problem, Cortana?" Captain Keyes asked as we marched over to the dropship. His question was answered at once, when the plasma shield portal that barred the way into space flashed, then reappeared after a second or so.

"It'll have to be done manually," Cortana said, now sounding exasperated. "My apologies, Captain."

The Master Chief walked back to the control panel and pressed the button Cortana pointed out to him. Once again, the portal flashed and vanished, but as soon as the Master Chief took his finger off the button, the portal reappeared.

"This isn't good," said Cortana.

The Master Chief simply nodded. "Captain Keyes, I'm volunteering to stay behind and keep the portal activated. I may be able to make my way back out through the gravlift."

The captain hesitated, then nodded, convinced of the necessity of this act. I shook my head frantically, trying to figure out how to set this newly screwed up situation straight. There was no was I could let the Master Chief stay behind.

"I'll do it," I said, before I even finished thinking through my plan. The Master Chief and Captain Keyes shook their heads simultaneously.

"Seriously," I said. "You don't have time to screw around on this ship. You need to get your armor back and go blow up Halo."

The Spartan soldier and the captain exchanged a look.

"Do you know what she is talking about?" Captain Keyes asked, and the Master Chief nodded after a moment. I turned to face the captain.

"Don't go after that weapons cache," I said. "It sounds like a good idea, but it's really not. You'll die if you do. If the Covenant locks down a door, it needs to stay closed."

The captain stared at me, clearly very surprised.

"Captain, she's been right about everything else so far," a Marine whispered behind me. Captain Keyes nodded gravely.

"I'll take your advice to heart," he said, and that was all I could demand of him.

When I turned back to the Master Chief, I hesitated.

"Could we have a moment in private?" I asked. The captain nodded and waved for his Marines to follow him onto the dropship.

"So," I said, when the Master Chief and I were standing alone before the control panel.

"You don't have to do this," he said. I shook my head.

"Don't worry about me. I'll go back to where I came from, hopefully."

"I was hoping that's what your plan was," the Master Chief said. The thought of leaving me here to die seemed to bother him rather a lot. I smiled and touched his cheek with my hand.

"Good luck out there. And don't let the captain go after that weapons cache. In fact, don't let him go anywhere. He'll be doing everyone a favor by staying put."

"I got the idea," the Master Chief replied. He bent his head down to me and kissed me for several seconds.

"Good luck, John," I whispered when he let me go.

He turned in leaving.

"Liza," he said, and climbed aboard the dropship.

I could hear the hunters approaching as soon as the dropship started to turn. I shrank back into the shadows. In a maneuver that was even more spectacular live than on the TV screen, Captain Keyes used one end of the dropship to ram the hunters, turning them into pulp. I pressed the control panel's button, and a second later the dropship had left the hangar.

As it faded in the distance, I could feel my vision fade as well, and I sighed appreciatively. It appeared that I had been right. The chapter was over, and I was finally returning to my own side of the screen.

***

It was awfully quiet when I regained consciousness. When I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was to my relief the ceiling of my living room, complete with hanging plant and all. I sat up slowly, my muscles aching with every movement. When I looked down my body, I saw that I was wearing once again my skirt and blouse -- and they were whole once more. My body, however, was covered with the cuts and bruises I had sustained while on Halo, and when I checked my arm, I saw a freshly biofoamed abrasion.

I turned to look at the TV. The game's screen had faded to black and stayed that way. The X-box was still on though, and on the floor I saw the game's case, complete with a weapon-wielding, armor-clad Master Chief on the cover.

"I'll miss you," I whispered.

While I still stared at the cover, I could hear Toby's voice, and a second later he came walking into the room, saying good-bye to Stacey and hanging up the phone.

"Sorry about that," he said and threw the phone onto the couch. Then, he peered at me. "Hey, did you fall into a bush or something on the way home?"

I brushed over my arm with one hand. "Yeah, something like that."

"Well, up for another round?" Toby was already picking up his controller. I shook my head.

"You can play by yourself. I'm going to go write something." I got up, suppressing a grimace of pain, and walked in the direction of my room.

"What'cha writing?" Toby called after me. I turned.

"This crazy story that happened to me," I said, and went to turn on my computer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds