• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Visiting with His Friends Ch. 03

Visiting with His Friends Ch. 03

12

If you've read the first two chapters of this story, you know about my visit to my husband when he was in the Army in Germany. The two guys he worked with, Alex and Philip fucked me in a German strip club and then fucked me in all three holes back in our hotel room.

Many years later, Alex and another guy, Carlos visited us at our home and I got fucked by both guys in a movie theater. Then, my husband left me with his two pals so they could fuck me all night long in their room. My husband had treated me like a whore and I loved it. It was not a regular thing, but every few years, I like to let loose and act like a slut. Since I knew Alex from the previous engagement, it seemed sort-of-natural so let him fuck me when he and Carlos has visited. Carlos had a nice Cuban cock that felt really good inside. They had my pussy, my mouth and my asshole.

So, two years later I found myself dancing with my husband at a wedding reception. I was no longer wearing the panties I had on when we had left our hotel. Cum was dripping down my leg. It wasn't my husband's cum, it was from his friend Philip. Philip's niece was the bride and we had been invited as Philip's guests. My husband Seth had stayed in touch with Philip and had visited the city where Philip worked a few times. Phil was married, and his wife Gloria, was a delightful person. I hadn't met her before but we quickly became friends.

It was after the wedding at the reception at a country club. The place was huge, sprawling over a large area that included a golf course, tennis courts, a pool and a fitness center. Somehow after dinner I was dancing with Philip while my husband and his wife were talking at our table. He was holding me close and we talked about everything but the time in Germany many years earlier. I was wearing a dress that revealed a good bit of cleavage. Phil would occasionally glance down at the exposed portion of my boobs. His hand was at the top of my butt. He would slide it lower for a quick feel of my ass when we were turned away from everyone. I like to dance and was enjoying Phil's attention. My hand was on his strong shoulders and his leg would press between my thighs every-so-often. I was aroused and a bit tipsy from the champagne and wine I had consumed during dinner and the typical wedding ceremonies.

I excused myself and went to the ladies' room. Philip was waiting for me when I came out.

He said, "You know, it turned me on when you were in there."

"Why?" I asked.

He said, "Because I knew you were baring you pussy and I remember that night in Germany when I had one of the great thrills of my life."

"Really?" I said. "I have forgotten about it." That certainly wasn't true.

He laughed and said, "Fucking you was one of the great thrills of my life."

"Isn't fucking your wife a thrill?"

He said, "Of course. You were one of, not the only, great thrill of my life."

I was flattered. I suspected that Phil had fucked quite a few women and was somewhat flattered.

He suggested we look around the country club. He said he wanted to see what the fitness center and pool looked like. Now, I'm no dummy and I suspected he wanted to get me alone and feel-me-up a little. I liked him and was open to a bit of fooling around, so long as it didn't go too far.

We were walking around the place. The grounds were very nice. There was a golf course, a pool, tennis courts and the main building was expansive. There were other activities in progress, other than the wedding. People were dining, playing tennis and golf and small groups of people were enjoying themselves in some of the small lounges and meeting rooms. We encountered numerous other people, members of the country club and their guests. We were dressed formally, which contrasted with the attire of everyone else who were wearing casual clothing, but everyone was distracted by whatever they were doing.

We continued to look around, found the fitness center and watched people working-out for a few moments. We went upstairs where there was much less activity. Somehow, Philip ushered me into a side room to 'look at the view of the golf course'. The room was vacant with no lights on. Phil knew what he was doing when he took me in there. He had closed the door behind us.

I was looking at the golf course and turned; then Phil was on me. He kissed me on the lips and wrapped his arms around me. I naturally responded; I had been expecting him to make a move. I have a tendency, when a man kisses me, regardless of who he is, to return the kiss. Phil was a good kisser. As we embraced, I felt Phil's hands roaming around my back. He moved lower and clutched my ass cheeks, then ran his fingers over the crack between my buns. I like having my ass rubbed and didn't mind what he was doing.

I was wearing a long dress, with thin spaghetti straps over my shoulders. Phil pulled one of the straps down until my dress fell away and my strapless bra was visible. He pulled away the cup protecting my breast and freed my tit into his hand. He massaged the soft skin and tweaked my sensitive nipple with his fingers. He continued to kiss me and rub my ass with his other hand. I could feel the lump of his manhood pressing against my belly. It had been a long time since I had dated or been with anyone new. I treasured being married, but it was a thrill having a man get aroused over me again. Of course, Seth was always horny for my pussy, but Philip was somebody different, someone who had fucked me years ago and still found me attractive. I could tell all this from the impression his hard cock was making against my stomach.

I felt the zipper on the back of my dress coming down. Now he was going too far, but I was weak and didn't resist him. Very quickly, my bra was off and both of my tits were out. Phil pressed his face in my bosom and was mauling my soft breasts. I thought about my husband telling me that a woman's tits serve two purposes and once the children are a year old, tits have no other purpose than to entertain men. Phil was certainly being entertained by my boobs. Again, I could tell that he was having a good-time; so was I.

My dress fell to the floor. I stepped out of it and was only wearing my high-heeled shoes, stockings and panties along with my jewelry. My hair was done up and I was wearing expensive earrings and a diamond necklace that my husband had bought for me. I looked elegant with my new dress, stunning according to my husband's comment earlier in the afternoon. Now, being almost naked, I certainly presented an inviting sight for Philip. It was cool in the room. I felt goose-bumps on my skin and my nipples were erect.

Philip invited me to sit on a chair. He pulled down my black panties, baring my hairy pussy, sliding them down my legs over my stockings and my shoes. I have a nice hairy pussy that my husband enjoys, so I don't bother to shave or even trim it. She grows wild and untamed. Philip went to work quickly. He put my legs over his shoulders. His fingers probed my vulva and his tongue found my clit. He rapidly flicked over my love-button while his fingers penetrated my vagina. I was quite wet and hot so his fingers slid back-and-forth easily while his tongue drove me wild. I slid forward on the chair and spread my legs farther apart so he could eat my cunt to-his-heart's-content. He swirled his tongue in my vagina and put a finger in my asshole. I was coming the whole time. His tongue licked every bit of my anatomy. He pushed his tongue into my asshole, then focused for a while on the space between my two holes. His tongue probed into my vagina and I coated his face with my juices.

I guess I was moaning because someone outside the room had heard me. A man opened the door, saw what we were doing, excused himself and closed the door. I didn't care. When I get carried-away with sex, I don't give a damn if the whole world sees me being pleasured, at least that's what I tell myself.

Well, Philip deserved some attention; I wanted to suck his dick. I pulled him to his feet and undid his pants, finding his cock, familiar from years ago. I sucked him into my mouth. I pumped my head back and forth, giving him my best, 'A' grade, blow-job. He obviously liked it based on his sighs. He was trying to be quiet, but couldn't help himself.

He didn't want to come in my mouth. He wanted to shoot his sperm into my womb. He lifted me onto a nearby table. I hoped it would hold our weight. He pulled my legs apart; his cock slid into me easily. I focused on the wonderful feeling of having a man's cock in my love-tube. I tried to grip his dick with my inner-muscles and he moaned in response. I was completely at his mercy, with my ankles resting on his shoulders, and he continued to vigorously fuck me. We were not making-love, we were fucking like two horny animals. His balls slapped against my ass. His pelvis pushed against my mound and his public hair tickled my clit. It was marvelous and I was shouting. Again, someone looked in the door and quickly closed it. Whoever it was had seen me spread open with my fancy shoes on Philips shoulders while his bare ass humped back and forth. He had his hands under my ass, pulling me into his thrusting cock.

I looked him in the eye and asked him to "Shoot your cum in me."

He did. I felt the warm fluid washing over the inside of my vagina. I've had my tubes tied, but I still get a thrill from feeling a man's sperm squirting into my womb, looking to impregnate me. I don't like condoms. I want to feel the skin of my lover's penis against the naked walls of my vagina and have the tip of his prick poke my cervix. Philip was giving me everything I desired. I hadn't expected this to have happened, but was delighted that it had.

We heard people in the hallway outside the door. Apparently, someone had ratted-us-out and we were about to be busted. I quickly pulled my dress on, not taking time for my bra or panties. Philip was quicker getting his pants up and grabbed my bra and panties, putting them in his pocket. We sat in the chairs and seemed to be innocently talking when the door opened and some dude in a suit asked what we were doing. Phil acted indignant and said we were just talking. He said I was an old friend and we were catching up with each other. His ruse wasn't very convincing. I was sweating, my dress was wrinkled and I only had one of the shoulder straps in place. I was having to keep my hand on the top of my dress to keep my boobs from popping out. They closed the door, satisfied that at least we were no longer screwing in their meeting room. We waited a few minutes and then we walked back to the reception.

That's where I found my husband and Phil's wife engaged in conversation. I asked Seth to dance while Phil spoke with his wife.

"So where have you been?" My husband coyly asked.

I innocently said, "Philip and I took a walk around the place, seeing what was here."

"And what did you see?" He asked.

I put my head against his shoulder. My husband's hand was on my ass and he could tell there were no longer any panties beneath my dress. The absence of my bra was obvious; I have substantial breasts and they were sagging under the top of my dress.

I told Seth what had happened, drawing it out, the way he likes to hear about my adventures. "Well, I saw a lot of things and Phil saw some things too."

"Like what?"

"Well, I saw your friend's cock."

"Where did you see that?"

"It was about two inches from my mouth."

"No closer than two inches?"

"Well, I couldn't see it get closer because my eyes were closed when I sucked his cock into my mouth."

"Oh really." My dear husband said. I pushed against him and felt his hard cock against my belly.

I continued while we danced. "I think Philip liked what he saw too."

"What did he see?"

"Well, he saw my cunt, my asshole, and my tits, everything. I was naked except for my shoes and stockings."

My husband looked at me. He was having trouble dancing with his dick pressing against me.

I continued, "Then he fucked me. I put my legs on his shoulders and he pushed his cock way-up-inside-me. There were people who kept coming into the room. They saw us."

"What did they see?"

"They saw your friend with his dick in your wife's married cunt."

He was terribly aroused. He said, "We need to go somewhere where I can fuck you."

I said, "Do you want sloppy seconds? His cum is running down my leg."

Seth said, "Yeah. I want to fuck your cheating cunt."

I said, "Phil has my underwear. I wonder if he's showing it to his wife? Maybe she'll find it later and ask where he got it?"

We returned to the table where Phil and Gloria had been sitting watching us. Seth had his hand in his pocket, trying to hide his hard-on.

We sat and exchanged a few pleasantries.

Then Gloria got-to-the-point. She placed my underwear on the table and said to my husband, "Here are your wife's bra and panties. Philip doesn't need them anymore and they're not my size."

Phil wouldn't give them up though. He grabbed the little black items and put them in his pocket.

Then my husband said to Gloria, "It doesn't seem fair that your husband has my wife's underwear and I don't have yours."

Gloria smiled and then she reached under the table. The lights were low and people were either dancing or fully engaged in conversation, so I don't believe anyone saw Gloria reach under her long dress, pull it up to her knees and then reach under to find her panties. She lifted up awkwardly, trying to be somewhat discrete. She wiggled back and forth as she worked her panties down her thighs, past her knees and let them fall to the floor. She calmly bent down to retrieve the nicest little blue bikini panties. She placed them on the table, in full view. My husband took them and put them to his nose. He inhaled the scent of our new friend's cunt, then put them in his pocket.

Gloria asked for her husband's assistance. He pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress and undid the clasp on her bra. Gloria pulled the bra over one arm, then the other and handed the garment to my husband. He showed it to me and I made a point of sniffing her bra, enjoying the scent of her perfume and her sweat. Gloria's breasts were too big to go without a bra, particularly in her dress. She looked around to be sure nobody was looking and lowered the front of her dress to expose one, then the other breast for just a second or so. I saw enough to appreciate the nice tight nipples in the midst of her creamy white skin. She had nice tits and I had the urge to touch them. I was seated beside her. I reached over and put my hand down the front of her dress and found her boob. Her hard nipple attracted my fingers and I gave it a little pinch.

Gloria moved her chair a little closer to me. She slipped the strap of my dress off my shoulder and my one breast popped free. She covered it with her hand. It felt good to have my tit out in the cool air and to have Gloria's fingers tweaking my nipple. We were getting pretty risqué, even in the dark corner of the ballroom.

Gloria increased the risk when she said to me, "Show me your pussy honey. I want to see what Phil raves about. He says you have the cutest little pussy he's ever seen. Makes me feel jealous."

With a compliment like that, how could I refuse. I put my tit away. I turned in my chair and then slid my dress up my legs. When the dress was bunched at the top of my legs, I turned toward Gloria and let her see my pussy. I spread my legs a bit so she could see my slit in addition to my patch of hair. The table shielded me from the others in the room.

She said, "Phil says your pussy tastes wonderful. Is that true?"

I said, "Ask my husband."

Seth laughed and said, "I consider myself a connoisseur of pussies and Annie's is the best."

Gloria asked the obvious question, "How many pussies have you tasted?"

I looked at my husband with a dirty look. I wondered how many cunts had been in his mouth too. He said, "Well, it's been five or six." He looked at me and said, "Before I met you." Uh huh, I thought.

Gloria asked him, "Would you like to taste mine?"

Seth looked at me. We were being asked to join Phil and Gloria for an orgy. I smiled and nodded. How could I refuse. I already been fucked by Phil and wanted to do him again. If my husband wanted a shot at Gloria's cooze, fine with me.

Gloria looked at me and added, "I'd like to taste your little cunt myself." She pulled her dress up and gave me a peek at her shaved, bald cunt. "Maybe you'd like a taste yourself."

I'd never been with a woman. The thought was intriguing. We were all thinking the same thing. We casually paid our respects to the bride's family and walked outside.

Philip and Gloria had taken an Uber to the wedding, expecting to be drunk when they left. Conveniently, we had driven to the wedding, so they rode to the hotel with us. It was a twenty-minute drive.

Gloria and I were in the back seat. She continued to surprise me when she pulled my leg up beside her. She undid my shoe and then peeled my stocking down my leg. She stroked my leg, going higher, rubbing the inside of my thigh. Her finger touched my pussy. She sat back in her seat and pulled my foot under her dress, into her crotch. My bare foot was against her pussy. My toes wiggled through the smooth folds of her cunt, feeling the heat and the wetness. She moved my foot around until my big toe was at the opening to her vagina. She slid forward and my toe slid into her opening. Then, she put her foot in my lap so I could do what she had done. I pulled her toes into my crotch. She wiggled her toes in my pussy hair and then moved down to massage my vulva. I found her big toe and managed to get it inside my vagina, still wet from her husband's cum. I'd never been toe fucked. I anticipated doing a few other 'new' things that evening.

We were staying at the same hotel. We went to their room.

No sooner were we in the door than Gloria pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kicked off my shoes and kissed her back. Her lips were soft and her lipstick tasted good. She was hot for me. My husband undid the zipper in the back of my dress. My dress fell to the floor and I was naked except for one stocking. Gloria's hand found my crotch and she explored the folds in my slit, sliding over my clit and pushing a finger into my vagina. She pulled her finger out and sucked it into her mouth, tasting her husband's cum. It was tremendously erotic to be making love to another woman. Phil undid her dress and she was also naked except for one stocking.

We tumbled over to the bed where Gloria pushed me onto my back. She wanted the 'first eat'. I spread my legs and laid my head on a pillow. Gloria was glorious. She lightly rubbed my inner thighs, reached up to fondle my breasts and moved her face toward my pussy. She took a few moments to look at my anatomy and used her finger to spread and probe my most intimate features. Her hair tickled as she hovered over me. When her tongue touched my clit, I arched my back and felt a wave of orgasm pulse through me. She went after my cunt with enthusiasm, moving her lips and her tongue to find one sensitive spot and then moving to another. She overwhelmed me. I gasped and shrieked as a powerful orgasm took control of my body. It seemed like every muscle, every organ in my body felt the rush. Gloria was munching on my cunt while holding my hips to control me. Seth snapped some photos with his phone. Nude photos of me had started my descent into slut-dom many years ago; now he had more. Gloria kept me going for a while. She stayed down in my cunt and continued to stimulate me.

When I finally finished coming, I was exhausted. I had little energy left when Gloria directed her husband to mount me and fuck me while she watched. I looked up at him. His cock felt wonderful, but I was spent. He folded my legs over my shoulders to give him clear access to my dripping cunt. Seth got some photos that are as nasty as anything I've seen in dirty magazines. My wet cunt is spread apart, with Phil's big cock in the middle of my sloppy crotch. He pushed in and stopped moving. I felt another load of his cum pulsing into me. I was absolutely worn-out. I laid there, motionless, reveling in the wonderful feeling of post-coital bliss. I was sweating profusely and cum was dripping out of my hole. I barely noticed Gloria attacking my husband on the other bed. He was fucking her doggie-style while she cleaned my and his cum from her husband's cock. They were spit-roasting her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Visiting with His Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds