Vivian Laaning Ch. 22

Entry in Vivian's diary"

'Ivan Slavsky- a dear, a real honest to goodness dear.'

After Slavsky left, the loving afterglow caused Vivian to become very drowsy. Fatigue was definitely setting in. She was barely able to acknowledge her 04:00 AM visitor, whose name was Cyrus Hodges. She was conscious enough to discern that he had indicated that he wanted to fuck her doggie style.

Vivian dutifully climbed on to the bed and arranged a forty-five degree angle of her body. She comfortably turned her head to rest her cheek on a pillow, and spread forward her arms. With her knees drawn up, her ass ended up sticking high up in the air invitingly offering access to each of her nether holes. Cyrus opted to fuck her vaginally and this suited Vivian fine. In fucking Vivian, Cy utilized the opportunity of fondling her breasts. This had the fortunate effect of keeping Vivian stabilized in her position.

As he was merrily pounding away at her pussy, Vivian was lulled into la-la land. In fact she fell completely asleep half way through the coitus. Cy was not aware of this circumstance, as he was concentrating on his own enjoyment. Not until he started ejaculating in her vagina, did he realize Vivian was asleep. In fact she was snoring as he was spurting his sperm into her!

Needless to say, this situation ruined any joy Cy had experienced from their copulation. The moment he withdrew from her, his arms were no longer available to support her. As a result, Vivian toppled to her side, but she remained asleep; still snoring, but now in a fetal position. Cy left in disgust.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Cyrus Hodges: hardly got to know you. Did we really fuck?'

The Mati Hari gang allowed Vivian to sleep a good twenty minutes up to just the time for her to meet the 05:00 AM visitor, a fellow by the name of Van Zetti. Vivian had enough time to take a quick shower which had the happy effect of refreshing her and get her juices going again.

It was a good thing that Vivian had caught her second wind. It allowed her to remain alert despite a mediocre missionary position, sexual intercourse. All she could remember from her session with Van Zetti, was that she did achieve an orgasm. However her enjoyment of it was on par with orgasms she would experience from masturbation.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Van Zetti- an OK fuck, but nothing special.'

Her 06:00 AM visitor was another black fellow, Monte Irwin, who had a great sense of humor. He also had a skeptical attitude towards the premise of the sexual weekend as explained to him. He was, though, a happy go lucky fellow willing to go along with what he suspected was a hoax. However he gasped in surprise when he viewed Vivian's awesome naked body. When she asked her ubiquitous question, "You like?", he scoffed and replied:

"You bet I like! You're certainly as good as advertised. But tell me, ah, Messalina have you really been fucking all night in this CIA application test as I've been told?"

In a moment of candor, Vivian answered:

"You're my 21st caller in this test."

"No shit. I guess you've passed the test with flying colors."

"I'm sure I'll be notified in due course."

"Well if nothing else, Messalina, you give 'sloppy seconds' a new meaning."

"You mean like you haven't really experienced true sloppy seconds unless you're the 21st?"

Monte laughed at Vivian's quick wit and appreciated that she was obviously not a bimbo. He began to also partially believe that the CIA story just might be true. He replied:

"Oh I don't mind being No 21. After all I see that it's my patriotic duty to fuck you, and I can't think of more enjoyable duty. And as it is all for protecting our country how can I possibly object?"

With the end of the silly chatter, Vivian got into the business of the moment. She dropped to her knees to deep throat Monte. During their banter he had conveniently undressed, so that after Vivian had managed a few oral plunges on his rod, he gestured to her to take it to the bed. They then faced each other on their knees on the bed. That way they were able to kiss each other simultaneously, as she stroked his cock while he fondled her pussy.

They eventually toppled over, and with Monte lying on his back, Vivian quickly took advantage and got her mouth latched onto his phallus. Monte's only protest was that he was not busy as well. So ever the compliant hostess, Vivian accommodated his wishes, and straddled over him to achieve a sixty-nine position. The resultant close-up view of her two nether apertures, drove him into an ecstasy that forced him to energetically lick each hole alternately. Her sexual smell overpowered his senses to the extent that he was imagining that he was participating in an erotic dream rather than actually engaging in a genuine oral sex act.

Monte's excitement was such that he squirted some precum into Vivian's mouth while his cock remained stiff. Vivian decided to convert this awkward moment into a spectacular finale. She unceremoniously rolled herself off Monte and formed into a doggie position. Monte avoided a possible blue balls affliction, as he was quick to react to Vivian's sudden movement. He scrambled to position himself at Vivian's derrière, and penetrated her vagina. His cock did not lessen an iota of rigidness in the process.

Their fucking was simply delightful. Vivian emitted erotic grunts, moans and sighs. Monte grunted in a very throaty growl. They each experienced a passionate climax to their love making. When they separated and were lying on their backs, they each hyperventilated for quite sometime before recapturing their breath. They then turned to each other to kiss and fondle each other until it was time for Monte to leave.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Monte Irvin'- A splendid lover. Definitely worthwhile to seek him out again.

At 07:00 AM, the final phase of Vivian's Messalina Weekend started, which consisted Vivian fucking the Mati Hari gang. First up was Stephen Oliver. Stephen was technically a virgin, having never been with a woman, but of course he'd had lots of gay sex with men. He had always believed that he would eventually fuck a women or two depending on the occasion. Vivian's plan for this marathon orgy was exactly the kind of sexual depravity that would induce Stephen to try a woman. The fact that Vivian had become a close friend, and had treated his gayness as nothing special had endeared her to him. As a result he had agreed to participate without feeling any dread.

If Vivian had any doubts about Stephen's sexual orientation and preference, it was immediately dispelled when she disrobed before him. During the entire marathon, Stephen was the only man, whose cock remained limp, when she displayed in full nakedness, her voluptuous female body. Naturally Vivian noticed his lack of enthusiasm, so she quipped:

"Well Stephen, it seems like you are just not yet ready for what is considered orthodox sex. So I guess it's up to me to get you up!"

With that said, Vivian dropped to her knees and started blowing him. She knew that she was facing a terrific challenge. Vivian believed that most heterosexual males usually receive fellatio only periodically from their partners. However, in gay sex, fellatio is almost a routine feature whether in foreplay or in the full fledged sex act. Vivian was then determined that she would at least equal if not surpass the blow jobs Stephen had experienced.

Consequently, as soon as she took his limp cock in her mouth, Vivian started a slow and tantalizing sucking of his phallus. She was quickly rewarded as Stephen's cock almost instantly became fully erect. Both of them in their minds were actually astonished at his swift reaction. Removing his cock from her mouth to stroke it by hand, gave Vivian the opportunity to utter in full pride:

"I am woman! Hear me roar!"

Despite his full arousal, Stephen had to laugh out loud at Vivian's parody of the famous Helen Reddy song. He was not distracted to lose his libido as Vivian directed him to the bed. Vivian then declared:

"I wouldn't mind if you would want to fuck me in the ass; in fact I do love sodomy. But that would not be a novelty for you. So with me I insist you snatch my snatch."

Stephen actually giggled at Vivian's outrageous humor. However, he did comply with Vivian's request and fucked her vaginally in the missionary position. He completed the traditional copulation satisfactorily as he was able to make Vivian cum, not to mention himself. The remainder of the session was an unhurried sixty-nine oral sex activity. Vivian loved to suck on his cock and balls, whereas Stephen was in seventh heaven as he was able to taste various strains of male sperm contained in Vivian's pussy. Stephen dutifully supplied more of his sperm for Vivian to taste.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Stephen Oliver-my first male gay lover.'

Her 08:00 AM lover then was Michael Hennessy. Unlike Stephen he had previously fucked two females, both while in high school. He was brought up in a conservative household. His family was not particularly religious, but nevertheless his parents and his siblings (one brother, two sisters) did not countenance the homosexual lifestyle.

Consequently, during his teen years, Michael was ashamed of his homosexual predilection. To combat his preconceived depravity, he dated two girls; one in his junior year and the other in his senior year. Each dating cumulated with sexual intercourse at the end. Each such occasion was an unmitigated disaster for both him and his partner. He had to conclude that he obviously was not into girls.

When he entered UW, he was free of his parents' influence, and was no longer guilty with his sexual preference. He had quite a few gay sexual relationships from his freshmen year and onwards, that he was most content with.

He had become acquainted with Vivian, and had truly admired her. Thus, when the weekend was planned, he was happy to agree to participate. He felt that sex with Vivian would be much more enjoyable than his high school sex. For one thing he was no longer needing to prove his worth nor his manliness. As he saw it, it was not like he was going to fall in love with Vivian, and finally change to being straight. Rather, he considered Vivian was a fun party girl and sex with her would be a pleasant event and there would be nothing more to it.

With such a mind set, he became fully aroused like any heterosexual man upon seeing the full glory of Vivian's naked female beauty. Vivian was visibly relieved realizing that no greater effort was needed to stir Michael into action. Standing up they hugged each other in an electric embrace, kissing and fondling each other's private parts.

When they got to bed, Vivian was on top fucking him as she was facing him. To Michael's surprise, despite his passive position and activity, he thoroughly surrendered to a sexual euphoria. And he climaxed a split second before Vivian started panting in reaction to her own orgasm. They finished the session with simply cuddling each other, while continuously kissing.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Michael Hennessy'- my second male gay lover.

The 09:00 AM session concluded the twenty-four hour marathon. It was obvious to both Nigel Koeninger and Khalil Ford that Vivian was totally exhausted and preferred to simply go to sleep. But they also knew that Vivian would be awfully disappointed if she succumbed to her fatigue, and did not finish what she had set out to do.

So they quickly became naked, and Nigel got on the bed to lie on his back. To Vivian's surprise he was sporting a very serviceable erection despite no hint of foreplay. Thus, she got on the bed, and impaled herself with his cock. Khalil wasted no time getting on the bed and penetrated her anus with minimum delay. Despite the absence of lubrication, Vivian was frankly too tired to notice the pain of sodomy.

The double penetration coitus proved to be just the best ending for her sexual marathon. Vivian managed to stay awake to be aware and enjoy her orgasm, which occurred immediately after she felt sperm simultaneously enter her anal and vaginal canals respectively. However as soon as Khalil withdrew from her ass, she rolled over on to her back to fall asleep instantaneously. She was snoring lustfully within a minute thereafter.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Nigel Koeninger and Khalil Ford'- both good as ever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds