Voices Behind Walls Ch. 01

There was a shrill cry. Vansoth winced but he went off to find the mysterious, unseen mother and child. When he thought he was close, with only a wall keeping him away, he put his palm and ear to the wooden panel.

"Patience, my little monkey. Hmmmm ... there you are." The child was much quieter then, gurgling and cooing. "That's better, isn't it? Now back to the blanket." Vansoth heard the swishing and swiping of fabric. "Ohhhhh ... you're a little cabbage roll! I could eat you!" Loud, patting and smacking noises, was she kissing the child? "Hmmmmm! Delicious! What a soft little roll! A pretty little roll!" Laughter, sweet and feminine laughter, genuine and true.

And the woman sighed as if everything in the world was peaceful and good.

Vansoth forgot about the child. The child might as well not be there. He was only thinking of the woman speaking so gently, and he was imagining that she was speaking to him.

He closed his eyes as and listened as if he was hearing the most beautifully crafted song in the world. His heart rates quickened. His first penis, the smaller one in front, was trying to rise up under his tunic. The second one, the one that always needed to be used with some caution, was also reacting.

No ... calm down! This was highly inappropriate!

One of his back legs stomped on the earth, and he thought of some of the least attractive concepts in the world, tranquilizing his instincts.

"Huh?"

Did she hear him? Vansoth worriedly looked at the wall.

Footsteps, they were soft but rapid.

She was running away.

He called out, "Excuse me! My Lady!"

But that was useless.

The woman with the beautiful voice didn't return. She didn't want anything to do with the men's side.

Vansoth licked his lips and sighed.

"Your Highness?" That voice was behind him. Vansoth turned around and politely nodded. It was Count Arkson. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Sir." Vansoth flipped a bit of his long hair and snorted. "I assume you have a game for me?"

"Would a board game satisfy you?" The Count asked with a smile. "My wife is fond of board games. She'd love to watch you play, or even challenge you."

"You've enticed me well." Vansoth walked on to him, and then the two centaurs were walking side-by-side.

The prince wondered, though, if that woman ... Lahri ... would she be watching him play?

Would she look at him between two walls? Would she eventually open a wall and let him see her face?

Would she soon talk to him?

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds