• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Voyeur Ch. 04

Voyeur Ch. 04

123

Ben brushed Rachel's long, auburn hair aside to kiss her bare shoulder. A sound caught his attention, and his eyes landed on the phone that beeped him awake.

Carefully extracting himself from the mattress so not to disturb her, Ben grinned with satisfaction as he observed the peacefully sleeping addition to his bed; a permanent addition. Finally dragging his eyes from Rachel's tempting figure, he checked his phone.

"Huh?" he quietly frowned at the red event dropped to his calendar.

Ben informed anyone who professionally mattered that he was taking a short break from work. After wrapping up some pre-existing commitments, his time and energy would be focused on Rachel.

Soon after, Rachel roused to the scent of food, and she blinked around sleepily. On the hefty oak bedside sat a warm plate of eggs with toast, herbed mushrooms and tomato. Beside the food was a little card. As she lazily reached for it, she heard the front door click shut, shortly followed by the sound of an engine as Ben went somewhere.

Lying back to the pillows, Rachel idly opened the small slip of paper.

Work thing. Don't go anywhere, or I'll find you :) x

Rachel softly giggled at the cheeky scrawl before her attention transferred to the steaming food.

*******

Ben's stormy expression was starkly different to the one he'd woken up with. Impatiently swiping his card, he entered an enormous building and headed for the lifts. The building was large, with an abundance of windows and glossed surfaces that filled the interior with sparkling sun-rays.

Ben glared at the elevator doors as his temper heightened with his ascent, spiked by the fact that he could at that very moment be seducing Rachel into some hot morning sex.

By the time he entered his agent's office, Ben was seething. Blake smiled mildly at his towering rage, and gestured to the man sitting across. Ben reigned in his explosive tirade, and curtly nodded to the visitor.

"Ben, this is Marcus Pevel," Blake introduced the stranger, and Ben caught his warning tone. So, it was someone important. The name rang a bell, but Ben couldn't place it.

"Marcus is interested in procuring our services for a large-scale project. Erm..." Blake looked uncomfortable as he faced Ben's glare of disapproval. "He would like us to oversee the advertising structure of his new business."

"Pleasure to meet you, Marcus," Ben said tersely, his hand still twisting the doorknob. Advertising? Why would Blake drag him in for something like this?

Marcus' eyes roamed Ben's strong figure with a palpable hostility. In his own foul mood, Ben thought nothing of it, and looked back to Blake, who met his fierce gaze with a rare, pleading look. Meanwhile, a muscle worked in Marcus' jaw as he scrutinised Ben.

This was the man who snared Rachel. Marcus resentfully perceived that Ben was certainly more muscular, taller and better looking than him. Marcus knew he was no comparison. All he had was money, and Rachel didn't care about money.

Without realising it, Marcus loudly growled. Blake seemed bemused by it, but Ben's expression of scornful amusement made Marcus want to lure the woman-thief to the top of the building and push him into oblivion.

"I forgot I had something booked," he scowled, his eyes on the floor. "I'll call." Without acknowledging either men, he sourly stalked past Ben, looking as though he had indigestion.

"I'm not working with that nutter," Ben scoffed, shaking his head as the door slammed behind Marcus. Though still irritated by the morning's disruption, he cracked a wry smile from pure disbelief. "Is this why you wouldn't tell me what it was about? You made it sound like a fucking emergency."

"Hey." Blake tapped his desk confidingly. "The kid has millions."

"So what!" Ben snapped, suddenly remembering there was a girl in his bed worth more than any money Blake could throw at him.

"This kind of affiliation could send us to an early retirement."

"Why me?"

"Because he asked for you."

"What the hell? I don't know the guy!"

"Well, you're on his radar," Blake shrugged, rolling a blue pen along the glossy brown surface of his desk. He was an intelligent man, and in full agreement with Ben's doubts about Marcus. But he wasn't going to turn down this kind of opportunity.

"I said I'd knock off those deadlines within the week, so I could take time off!" Ben angrily reminded Blake, fighting to keep his voice level.

"Come on, do me a favour," Blake cajoled. "How often do I ask for favours?"

"How often do I take time out?"

"I know, I know," Blake sighed, waving a hand. "You can't blame me for calling you in."

"I'm not giving more than one day a week on this. I don't like him, and I'm a good judge of character."

"Just two, come on. Benny?"

"He better be as rich as you make out, that's all."

"That's my boy!" Blake cheered, holding up both fists in a winning gesture. "I'll send you-"

Whatever he said next was lost on Ben as he turned with disgust and abruptly left the room. Well, at least the meeting was short, and he would soon be back in bed with Rachel.

Exiting the building, Ben was significantly more cheered by the thought, until he spotted Marcus loitering by his car. Praying he hadn't attracted the attentions of a rich, gay maniac, Ben sighed impatiently and went over.

"Blake said you'd take the gig," Marcus said sullenly, not quite meeting Ben's watchful, steadfast gaze.

Opting not to reply, Ben coldly looked Marcus over and quickly recognised an entitled brat. He'd endured his fair share of them before he went freelance with Blake. What he didn't understand was the pre-existing resentment in the other man's eyes. A simmering aggression, as though Marcus personally disliked him. It intrigued Ben, because he was certain they'd never crossed paths. Marcus' next words caught him off guard.

"You ought to know - that girl you're seeing, Rachel. She's poison."

"Huh?" Ben said, completely thrown off. Moments later, the truth hit him with a force that made him feel winded. This was Rachel's ex.

"You heard me," Marcus sneered. Tempted to kick Ben's car, he decided against it at the last second. His instincts warned Ben was not the type to stand idle and let someone vandalise his vehicle.

Before Ben could reply, Marcus quickly turned and disappeared into the throng of people on the busy footpath. But Ben's astonishment quickly wore off, and a new rage surged through him. How dare this sore loser talk shit about his girl? It wasn't enough to painfully break up with her, the bastard wanted to tarnish her chance of future happiness?

Smiling spitefully, Marcus briskly moved within the crowd, very satisfied by the disconcerted shock on Ben's face.

That'll give the pompous dickhead something to mull over, until-!

Marcus' smug thoughts exploded with panic when a strong hand brutally seized the back of his neck. Struggling not to fall, Marcus' feet carried him along as he was smoothly dragged from the main path and down the next alley.

Roughly turned, his blood ran cold with an unfamiliar feeling of true fear as he faced Ben's piercing glare. For a reputable professional, he looked very dangerous.

"I'm not working with you, ever," Ben snarled, painfully jabbing a finger into Marcus' shoulder. "And if you come anywhere near Rachel, I'll make you fucking sorry."

The lethal look in his eye and tone of his voice was enough to make Marcus back into the bin behind him. Before his frightened mind could form any suitable comeback, Marcus yelped as Ben firmly seized the waist of his pants. Then he was painfully hoisted up and into the trash.

Marcus yelled, kicked and struggled as he came into contact with several revolting pieces of miscellaneous garbage. The more he flailed about, the deeper he seemed to bury himself. Meanwhile, a nauseating pain burned across his lower region from having his pants viciously yanked up his crotch against the force of his weight.

Finally managing to get upright, Marcus clumsily scrambled from the bin to land on his ass in an undignified heap. By the time he sat up, heaving and gagging, Ben was gone.

*******

Rachel had already washed the dishes, showered and cleaned her teeth by the time Ben returned. She'd slightly frowned at the purple toothbrush, still in new packaging next to Ben's. But she shrugged it off, ultimately grateful for the practicality.

The moment Ben arrived and filled the bedroom doorway, Rachel felt something was wrong. But he didn't speak, nor did he seem particularly upset with her. His eyes seemed to approve that she was wearing his navy bed-shirt and nothing else. Seconds later, she was tugged into his arms.

Rachel closed her eyes with a sigh as Ben's fingers crept up her neck and into her hair. Pressed against her, his chest expanded with deep, measured breaths, as though he struggled with something.

Arms blissfully full of Rachel, Ben's mind reverted against its will to his meeting with Marcus. The man who broke Rachel's heart. A pathetically surly man, with too much money and mean green eyes. A man who once had Rachel in his bed. Who knows the ways he hurt her... Ben suddenly jerked with anger, and Rachel tensed in his arms.

"Is everything ok?" she asked timidly, slightly alarmed by the change in him.

Ben normally oozed a playful, sexy confidence. But right now, his intense energy was making her uneasy. Pulling himself together, Ben nodded against her neck before pressing kisses against it. Rachel smiled nervously as delightful thrills spread through her body from his touch.

"Well, I have to go home," she murmured, her fingers gently pressing his biceps. But his arms tightened around her waist, and he squeezed her.

"Nope," he said, his lips curved against her skin in a sardonic smile.

"I do, really!" she insisted, wriggling. Ben moved, and his cock nudged her stomach. "Oh."

"Uh huh," he breathed, restlessly moving against her.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I feel like something's off. Did anything happen?" Rachel tentatively asked, still suspecting she was in a daydream.

"Nothing I can't handle, gorgeous."

At that, she was lifted and carried to bed. Standing tall with his hands on his hips, Ben grinned at her doe-eyed anticipation as she stared up at him.

"I've been thinking of this sight since I left the house."

"Oh," Rachel blushed, and Ben's grin widened.

"Uh huh," he teased, yanking his shirt over his head and unbuckling his belt. It had become their thing - when Rachel uttered an uncertain 'oh', Ben liked to counter it with a reassuringly wicked 'uh huh'.

Ben crawled onto the bed and circled Rachel's waist with one arm, drawing her close to kiss her. He could tell she was hot for him, and he gently eased her back so he could slide his hands up her thighs, pushing the hem of his bed-shirt up her body so she was exposed. Ben's heated gaze moved from her lush mouth, down to her bare pussy in his face.

"Oh, yeah," he said thickly, kissing Rachel's inner thigh. Then he opened his mouth against her, using his tongue in a way that made her arch to the ceiling.

"Uh..." Rachel sighed, moving restlessly against the bed while he worked on her.

Though sparring would have been a terrible idea, Ben wished he'd at least stopped by the gym to beat the shit out of a boxing bag. Though currently enjoying himself, he was deeply troubled. Being intimate with Rachel was a soothing relief, but at the same time he was tormented with curiosity about exactly how bad her last relationship was.

He knew she wouldn't want to tell him - she was barely comfortable disclosing how she liked her eggs cooked. But she tasted so delicious; her soft, wet flesh against his face was perfectly distracting...until his mind intervened.

That shit, Marcus, hurt Rachel so badly that she cried when Ben wanted her to stay. She thought she wasn't good enough, for anyone. And Marcus dared call her poison to his face. If the brat hadn't blindsided him, he'd still be searching the pavement for his teeth.

It was some consolation that Ben could be confident Rachel desired him. They had an excellent chemistry - their first meeting and subsequent encounters were proof of it. But Ben was hugely protective of the few people he cared about, and the unknown was driving him insane.

Ben's cock was hard and ready to go, but his emotions were in turmoil. Sensing his hesitancy, Rachel propped up on her elbows to watch him apprehensively. Ben smiled reassuringly and crawled up her body.

"I'm sorry. You're right," he admitted, sitting beside her. "Something bothered me today. Nothing to do with you," he hastily lied. Everything to do with you, but not your fault.

"Ok," Rachel quietly replied.

Ben sensed Rachel's doubts increasing as she drew her knees to her chest with a despondent sigh, letting her long hair shield her face. She would never admit it unless he forced her to, but Ben knew her thoughts were inevitably moving toward ideas of rejection.

He abruptly pulled her legs across his lap, knowing her calves would rub against his erection and silently show how much she excited him. He brushed her hair back to see her face.

"Rae, tell me your favourite food."

Still disconcerted, she pursed her lips thoughtfully. "I like more than one."

"Tell me one that you'll always love."

"Ice cream," she giggled, trying to move back when his fingers brushed the soles of her feet.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" Ben mildly inquired, with a very sinister look in his eye.

Colour crept into her cheeks as Rachel tried to withdraw her feet, but his hand was firm on one ankle.

"Oh, no! Ben, don't! Please!" she implored with wide-eyed dismay as his hand hovered perilously by her toes.

"Alright," he agreed. Though eager to play with her, the conversation was more important. "Ok. Ice cream. Why do you like it?"

"Dunno," she answered, wary of his hand by her ankles. "You can get so many different textures and flavours."

"What's your favourite flavour?"

"I like the coconut ice-creams. They're creamier. I love mint, but without choc chips..."

"Some would call that a sin," Ben chuckled. "Do you think everyone in the world loves ice cream, the way that you do?"

"Of course not," she frowned, shaking her head at his bizarre conversation. "Ben, why-?"

"Can you understand that another man's feelings about you, will have no impact whatsoever on my feelings for you?" he said bluntly, his light-hearted tone shifting to something distinctly intense.

All the playfulness quickly disappeared from Rachel's face, leaving her looking unusually withdrawn. She quickly averted her eyes to her knees. "Ben, don't."

Ben drew her stiff figure into his lap, holding her tightly until he felt tension slowly ease from her body. There was a lot more he wanted to say, but he didn't want to upset her. And he certainly didn't want to alienate her by obsessing about the past.

"Sorry, he has a mind of his own," Ben apologised for his erection, smiling indulgently as Rachel shifted with significant embarrassment. "He likes you, a lot. Possibly even more than I do...No, that's not possible."

Rachel's grave expression softened and she giggled into his shoulder. "Don't!"

"No, really! He's crazy about you," Ben insisted, fighting not to laugh. Cradling Rachel in his arms, he deliberately rocked her over the unmistakable bump. "I can tell you don't believe me. Do you want to ask him, yourself?"

Now Rachel was laughing and squirming to get away. Ben easily held her trapped in his lap, and his other hand worked between them to pull his cock out. "Don't be rude, Rae. He really wants to talk to you..."

"Ben!" she admonished, though her eyes were fixed on his cock. There was no denying she enjoyed looking at it.

"You don't like him anymore?" Ben softly teased, kissing her temple.

Distracted, Rachel's eye-lids lowered, her expression fast becoming sultry as Ben's hard cock sinuously rubbed the side of her thigh. Her view was cut off when he persistently kissed her, whilst gently guiding her hand to wrap around him.

Sighing into Ben's mouth as her heart began to race, Rachel slowly stroked his cock. She trembled, feeling excitement build as their mouths merged. Suddenly impatient, Rachel pulled away and moved back.

The confusion in Ben's eyes quickly darkened to arousal as his cock slowly disappeared into Rachel's pouting mouth. Brushing hair back from her face, his hand formed a gentle fist amongst the reddish, silky locks.

"Oh, fuck!" Ben groaned, tightening his hold in her hair when her tongue teased the head of his cock. "Oh, God, Rae. Slow down!"

Rachel cheekily let his cock fall from her mouth. Then she peeked up naughtily whilst running her tongue from the base of his shaft, to the tip of it. In that moment Ben decided it was the most magnificent thing he had ever seen.

"Oh...Wait! No..." he frowned, relaxing his hold in her hair to gently push her shoulder. "No, Rae!"

Looking wicked, Rachel's lips quickly slid back over his cock. Keeping him in her mouth, she sensually lathered his underside with her tongue, and her small hand sneaked under to lightly cup his balls.

"Oh, wait!" Ben gasped, his eyes widening with alarm. "Wait! No! Oh fuck, Rae!"

Ignoring his protests, she persisted. Seconds later, Ben's hips twitched and he groaned. Hot cum flooded Rachel's mouth, which she promptly swallowed whilst continuing to gently suck. Exhausted and trembling, Ben threw his head back to the pillows with closed eyes. Rachel allowed herself to be pulled against his side. She smiled as he briefly pinched the curve of her breast in a chastising gesture.

"Oh, man." Ben sighed, his handsome face dazed following the overwhelming sensations. He tightened his arm around her shoulders. "Bad girl!"

Rachel was still buzzing with lust, and after a moment's rest, she wriggled from his embrace to sit on his lap. Liking the sight of her straddling him, Ben reached to pull the bed-shirt over her head so she was naked. It was a sight he would never tire of. Then he gently stroked between her spread thighs.

"So, so wet," he purred, lifting his hand to suck his fingers. "Want me to make it better?"

Rachel nodded eagerly, and Ben grinned.

"I didn't hear you," he chuckled, tracing the curves of her breasts. "What would you like Rae?"

Reluctant to speak obscenely, Rachel pouted at him.

"Do you want me to use my fingers?" he asked thickly, stroking her pussy with his fingertips and parting her lips.

"Do you want me to use my mouth?" he offered, tracing his upper lip with his tongue before extending it. Rachel's jaw dropped and she restlessly edged closer.

"Or do you just want to have a nap?" he cruelly finished, feeling there was a score to settle.

As one hand teased her pussy, the other seductively caressed her chest, lingering by her nipples until she was panting with urgency.

"B-Ben?" Rachel sighed longingly.

"Yes, babygirl?" Ben cooed. He slowly slid a finger between Rachel's silky folds, pressing it into the tight, wet channel and watched her mouth fall ajar with excitement. The chemistry between them was remarkable. This was just as intense as their first meeting.

"Come on, gorgeous," he encouraged, working a second finger into her. "What do you want? Ask me. You can do it."

"I...I can't," she blushed, desperately writhing atop him.

"Do you like my fingers inside you?" he murmured, his thumb slowly brushing over her clit. His other hand continued to play with her chest, but he was becoming increasingly aware of another erection forming.

"Yes," she breathed, moving against him, appearing slightly intoxicated with lust.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Voyeur Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds