Waiting For Her Ship to Come In

Rolling her onto her back, I straddled her thigh and lowered my steaming hot sex down on to hers. Slowly I ground myself against her, moving my body against hers in a rhythm only I could hear. She started singing softly.

"Give me a word, give me a sign, Show me where to look -- tell me what will I find?"

I recognized the song as one that had played on an oldies station as we drove up. It had always struck me as a song about yearning and exploration. Now it became a song of lust. As she sang the verses, I adjusted the rhythm of our dance to the tempo of the song and joined her. As we neared our mutual crescendo, she started pushing back against me, moaning.

Our juices had combined making our pussies a slippery, slick swell and our mounds were a blur as we furiously rubbed them up and down against each other. "Oh, Mel, Oh baby. Oh, I'm cumming. Oh, don't stop, oh." Her words blended into a continuous soft sigh of fuck me sounds. My own orgasm started washing over me. As I slowly came down, I kept a slow pace against her. Finally, I bent down and pressed my lips against her soft cheek. As we kissed, she twined herself against me. I could feel the heat from her cunt radiating against my leg and the coolness as her juices dried on my skin.

As I held her, I thought in wonder how lucky I was to have such wonderful creature in my arms. That night, for the first time, I fell asleep with my love in my arms.

*

The next day we made love all morning, each time feeling more right than the last. In the afternoon, we cleaned the cabin and did some minor repairs. Our mundane chores were mingled with deep kisses and looks of adoration. In the evening, we drove into Bakersfield and went dancing. Even looking back at this, years later, I can recall it as one of the most magical times of my life.

On Sunday, after we went for a morning run, we were lying in bed. Kristen looked up at me, and I could see she was hesitant about something.

"Mel?"

"What sweetie?"

"Did you... Oh God! This is so embarrassing."

"Shh, it's OK, what's wrong?" I comforted.

"Nothing's wrong, I just wondered whether you had, um, you know, brought any toys."

By now, she was blushing furiously. It was cute. Reaching over, I found my UA bag, and opening it, pulling out a double-ended dildo with a harness. "You mean something like this?"

"Oh yeah, something like that," she purred.

Standing up, I started putting on the harness, gearing up for action.

"Mel?"

"Yeah baby?"

"There's one other thing."

"What's that?"

"Could you," she paused, looking down at her feet. "Could you," again her cheeks blushed. "Could you make me talk dirty?" she whispered.

"I don't know. Are you my Navy slut?"

"Oh, Mel, I'm your Navy slut!" she groaned.

Walking over to the bed, I brought her sweet lips to the tip of the dildo. "Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want you to fuck me," she moaned.

"That's not good enough," I thundered. "Tell me again what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck your Navy slut."

"That's better, but you're still not getting it. When I ask you a question, I expect a complete and appropriate response without having to play twenty questions." Grabbing her, I forced her face down over my lap and delivered ten slow swats to her lovely ass."

As the crack of each blow echoed through the small cabin, a small moan of contentment left her lips. Her tiny ass took on a rosy tinge, and I could feel her excitement. After the tenth one, I spread her legs and forced two fingers into her sopping wet hole, rubbing her engorged clit with my thumb.

"Now, tell me what you want!"

"I want," she panted. "Please, please fuck me. Fuck your Navy slut. Teach me. Show me what a real fucking is."

As the last words left her mouth, she started convulsing on my lap. As she came, her pussy spasmed on my fingers while I plunged them in and out of her. Her nectar flowed freely, soaking my lap and saturating the room with the smell of sex. When her quaking finished, I moved her onto the bed and laid her on her back. Spreading her legs, I moved between them and brought the tip of the dildo to her entrance.

"Tell me again what you want!"

"Please ma'am, please fuck me. Fuck your navy slut. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me Mel, fuck your woman."

Leaning forward, I slid the whole length of the fake cock into her in one urgent thrust. With a groan, she locked her legs behind me, holding me against her.

"Oh, baby," she cooed. "Fuck me you jarhead. Fuck me senseless."

Slowly, I started moving in and out of her. At the same time that I was fucking her, the other end of the dildo lodged in my own cunt was moving in me. The flared base of the toy was seated against my clit, and the pressure was starting to mount. Kristen's urgings were having an effect on me as well. I'd never been with anyone so verbal during love making. Her submissiveness and her trust in me were powerful aphrodisiacs, heightening my pleasure. While I fucked her, I squeezed her sweet cupcakes, rolling their erect nipples between my fingers. I kept prompting her.

"What are you?"

"I'm your bitch."

"Whose bitch are you?"

"I'm Mel's bitch. Fuck me Mel, fuck me!" she squealed.

Then, without meaning to, I dropped the bomb.

"Who do you love?"

Her eyes flew open and she stopped moving against me. Tears were streaming down her face, and I felt my face flush with shame. Still kneeling between her legs, I wondered just how incredibly I'd blown it.

Reaching up, she gently pulled me down to her. Cradling my face in her hands, she looked at me softly.

"Melanie, I've loved you since the day you rescued me. I am totally, hopelessly, romantically in love with you. I feel that if my love for you were any bigger, my heart would burst. I'm trusting you with my heart. Tell me I can trust you?"

"Oh baby, please trust me. I've thought nothing but you since we first met. I love you with all my heart." Bringing my lips to hers, she gently kissed me.

"I love you Mel," she whispered. We gently resumed moving against each other. Her eyes stared into mine as she whispered sweet words of encouragement and love. Time froze for us. I listened to her words, and admired her beauty; the nearly invisible down of hair on her face, the sweet curve of her breasts. I felt her firm thighs encircling me, urging me on, and yet controlling the tempo of desire. The coarse urgings of our earlier lust replaced with tender cries and promises of love. With trembling sighs, we came together. Afterwards, I held her in my arms, my heart incandescent with the knowledge that the woman I adored loved me back.

*

That was five years ago and yes, we were exceptionally careful. I finished the last year of my enlistment, and when I got out of the Corps, we setup house together. I joined the San Diego County Sheriff's Department and I just passed the test for promotion to detective. Today, Kristen's coming back from her last deployment before she separates from the Navy. So, I'm standing on the dock, waiting for her ship to come in. I'm aching to see those freckles and hold her tightly once more. I think I see her standing at the rail, dressed in whites like she was all those years ago. I've got a ring for her and when she gets off the ship I'm going to propose.

*

I'd like to thank ArthurianMorgaine for editing this story. If you liked the story, please vote, If you didn't like it, please let me know what I could do to improve it. I will be adding at least two more chapters to this story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds