Waiting in Line for the New iPad

It was like a dream.

He almost missed his moment - he felt the cover lifted, and then Noelle was subtly patting him on the head to encourage him to continue.

She wanted to experience it as much as he did.

Compliant with her wishes, he was soon gliding down her velvet stomach, planting little kisses around her navel, down her abdomen, the scent of her sex growing all the time as he approached the edge of her pink cotton underwear.

The real spicy scent of female sexual arousal.

Dylan settled between her thighs, a little dazed by the prospect of what she was wanting him to do. Noelle was lying at the top end of the sleeping bag, now, pushing herself up so that as her turquoise halter top now slipped back down in place over her breasts and stomach, the sleeping bag only covering her from the waist down. It gave him some room to reside in the bottom of the sleeping bag, his own body curling out the open end.

Covered, he could not see her face, while he really didn't have much light to navigate between her legs - though just enough. She eased her thighs apart as much as she was able, and he was presented with the enticing aroma of her sex even through the pink cotton of her underwear. Briefly, he kissed his way along the hemline of her panties, his fingers brushing over the thin material to feel the heat and dampness of her pussy beneath.

He saw her lift the sleeping bag again to peer down on him, checking on him, reassuring herself that he was truly all right about this. While she watched, he buried his face in her panties, pushing his mouth and nose into her heat, his tongue sneaking out between his lips to touch down against the sopping fabric, tasting her salty juices as he inhaled her scent with a breath loud enough for her to hear how much he loved it.

Then he was nudging aside her panties, and revealing her carefully shaved pussy, making quiet moans he hoped could only be heard by Noelle as he caressed her bare mound with his lips, ran his nose along her outer lips.

It was really happening - he was being blessed with the most intimate contact possible, with a goddess of unparalleled beauty.

And he loved it.

He loved the way she tasted, he loved the earthy scent accented by her perfume, he loved the softness of her shaved pussy, the furious heat of her body.

He adored the way she responded to him.

How could any red-blooded male refuse to go down on a girl if it was this pleasurable?

Dylan started slow - licking and kissing her tender lips gently, nudging his nose against her clit, but not devoting too much attention to it as he indulged himself in coursing his tongue through her searing groove, lapping up her copious tangy juices.

Then he was covering her slit with his hot mouth, penetrating her with his tongue, sucking on her as he wedged himself into her, his nose crushing up against her sensitive button. His fingers brushed her thighs, traced the irresistible feminine shape between her legs, and when she was ready, found their way inside her pussy.

She was doing a good job at keeping herself quiet, but the way she moved her hips as he ate her, he was certain she was enjoying it. Down there between her thighs, he almost forgot himself that they were just a few feet away from a whole load of other people.

Noelle had to pat his head in warning whenever he lost himself in it too much, and began to quietly moan as he responded to the joy of fucking her sweet pussy with his mouth.

After a while, he came to recognize her movements, so he could translate her body language, he could tell exactly what got her going most, when things were getting a little intense and needed to ease back, and when she was itching for more, stronger, harder.

When things got a little too much for her, he softened his approach, dwelled on languorous licks of the tongue over her soft folds. He teased her with her panties, pulling them tight so the sodden cotton sank into her slit, and gently sawing against her pussy lips as he licked her, adding a different texture to his treatment of her.

She was so wet, so sticky, so hot. How could any heterosexual guy offered the chance to worship the sensational beauty of the female sex turn it down?

Why did girls, who were perfectly willing to stretch their lips around a swollen male member and sop up any semen oozing out, imagine that guys would somehow shrink from the heavenly experience that lay between female thighs?

So many mysteries, and mistaken assumptions.


*


Dylan had no idea how long he was given between Noelle's shapely thighs, though a few times he glimpsed her peeking, lifting up the edge of the sleeping bag to check in on him - and each time he did his best to show that he was loving every minute of this, to persuade her to continue, not to call a halt on his account.

Having removed her panties, leaving her a little more easy to access, he got into a rhythm where he could spare a hand to spread over her smooth belly, and then reach up to cup her breasts and pinch her stiff nipples, but then as he came to focus a little more on her clit, licking her around it, pressing his hot mouth down, sucking as much as she could stand - she started to take charge again.

Her hands moved over his head, her fingers initially stroking him, coursing through his hair to encourage him, to guide him to follow the pace she needed, match her own innate rhythm.

And then she was holding him, pulling him in, crushing his face against her smoldering, soaking sex as her hips writhed underneath him, and it got so that she was furiously fucking his face, and he was almost a bystander.

It wasn't much longer before she was furiously humping his face, and then shuddering and bolting and bucking all around him, her wetness suddenly everywhere - hot and sticky and salty and tangy, and so very sexy, so very her.

Eventually, as he moved up beside her, having cleaned her up with his tongue as best as he was able, she was still out of breath, though eager to kiss him, to find a silent way to express her wonder and gratitude and joy at the experience he'd just given her.

"Who are you?" she whispered when she finally allowed him to breathe. "Are you real?"

He whispered: "I'm real, I promise."

He lay behind her, spooned against her back now as she moved down further inside the sleeping bag so that it covered her shoulders. His head tucked over her shoulder so he could kiss her cheek. He could still smell the scent of her sex along with her sweet perfume, and it thrilled him.

Noelle felt his hardness throb, and now pushed her behind back against him, wanting more, wiggling her hips a little so she could feel it against her, check out his shape.

"You should take off your pants," she whispered in the darkness.

Dylan had been still a few moments, checking to see if they'd been heard or seen, assessing the people nearby to watch for eavesdroppers. Everyone appeared to be sound asleep.

He ran his hand down over her bare hip and thigh, astounded at just how the curves of her body was so perfectly designed to illicit strong feelings of desire in him. She was so very naked, other than her top, and it did seem a touch inappropriate now that he still had all his clothes firmly in place.

He unfastened the buckle on his belt, and popped the button on his fly, but then Noelle suddenly disappeared - slipping down into the sleeping bag and the extension formed by their blankets.

Dylan was feeling rather slow after the intensity of his experience going down on a goddess like Noelle, and he didn't quite know what she was doing until he suddenly felt her hands slipping into the waistband of his pants, to haul them down over his hips and down his legs - then off completely.

"Wha - " he said, before stifling himself, remembering to keep quiet.

He felt her hands slide up his thighs and then she was touching him through his boxer shorts, feeling him out, checking the goods.

Now it was his turn to lift the hem of the sleeping bag to see what she was doing down there. Strange to see such a pretty girl lying between his thighs, her face so close to his crotch, and she was smiling as though it was her birthday. Did she like what she saw down there?

Then he had to be careful not to give the game away as she suddenly pressed her mouth to his stiff manhood - the heat so intense, even through the cotton barrier of his underwear.

He was just beginning to get used to her being down there when she took him by surprise yet again by pulling his underwear down as well - leaving him completely exposed and a little vulnerable.

Her hands closed around the base of his shaft, and before he had a chance to look down again and see what she was doing, how she was responding to the appearance of his unconcealed erection - he felt his sensitive staff enveloped by her soft, wet, hot mouth.

Feeling her tongue swirling around his pulsing cock, he couldn't keep a low groan from escaping his mouth, sealing his lips too late for the sound to slip out. He paused - and Noelle paused - but there didn't seem to be any obvious signs that they'd disturbed anyone.

Noelle lifted up the covering now, so that he caught the incredibly sexy but somehow surreal sight of the beautiful brunette lying over him, his hardness dimly clasped in her hands, poised to suck him into her mouth again. She looked up at him, smiling, but giving him a brief shuffle of the eyebrows to warn him against future noise.

He nodded a promise to her, but for some reason it wasn't enough for her. She flashed him an impish grin, and her hand shot up to cover his mouth with a palmful of soft pink cotton. Dylan breathed in, and shuddered as he inhaled the strong, spicy scent of her arousal from her damp underwear.

With her lips stretching around his full girth, gliding down to sink as far as she could down his shaft, her wet panties were an effective gag for him, as it turned out - the irresistible aroma of her sex incentive enough to keep them clamped firmly over his mouth and nose, controlling his noise as she sucked on his cock.

Licking him, caressing his shaft with her velvet cheeks, running her lips down his length - he got the impression she'd done this plenty times before. At first, it caused flickers of jealousy to fan up inside him, though he knew he could hardly expect her to be a virgin.

She was so good, though. If she had been with plenty of guys before, then he had something to be thankful for in how she now knew exactly how to please him. The way her lips lingered around the tip of his cock, the way her hands gripped his shaft tight, but not too tight. The way she moaned as she sucked on him, the vibrations of her voice adding to the sensations she was giving him, but more importantly making him feel she was enjoying the experience as well as he was. The way she pulled him out and just seemed to revel in contact with his rigid manhood, rubbing it against her pretty face, indulging in the obscene contact she was permitted.

The way she slipped his hardness between her breasts, so he felt his full length gliding up and down the oh-so-soft flesh of her cleavage.

He really had to press her wet panties to his mouth quite hard to prevent the natural response to her sensational ministrations from waking the neighbors in the line.

And then just as he was beginning to get to that key question - should he warn her he was about to come, or should he just let go? Would she want to swallow or prefer if he held back? - she stopped, and he now felt a new sensation he couldn't quite understand.

She was rolling a condom down his cock.

He was a little startled as her head now popped up out of the sleeping back over him, all flushed with the shine of perspiration across her forehead, her body now covering his, her knees sliding along by his hips as she straddled him.

Was she really going to do what he thought she was?

Her face was all lit up by her pretty smile, her eyes dancing with the flames of overwhelming lust. She brought a finger up to her lips to remind him to keep quiet, and then she was taking her underwear from his grip, pressing it against his mouth herself as he now felt the unbelievable heat of her body slide down on his - his rock-hard cock suddenly engulfed by the most exquisite heat and vice-like tightness.

He was inside Noelle.

She was showing great skill in keeping herself quiet as she rode him, though her face was so very expressive in revealing to him exactly how intense the sensations were for her as she gyrated her hips to rise and fall on his shaft.

She was also doing well at keeping flat against his body in an attempt to minimize how obvious it would look to any witnesses that she was on top of Dylan, fucking him raw.

He wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to cope with this, the energy flowing through his body was just intense, her tight pussy squeezing him so tight he could feel the end beginning to build.

But she stopped, and now moved to encourage him to spoon her once again - only this time, they were both naked from the waist down, and Noelle engineered their positions so that Dylan could slide back inside her from behind.

It was slower this way, but no less intense. She could no longer gag him herself any more, so he had to take care to control his urges to moan, but he found himself concentrating to delay his climax, which put paid to his noise.

As he held her, driving into her from behind, it seemed such an intimate position, allowing him to be so close to her - really, just wiggling his hips a little to move within her tight pussy, rather than having to pound her. HIs hand slipped around to touch her breasts, and now she grabbed it, redirecting it down between her legs, where he could seek out her little clit even while he continued to penetrate her.

Then subtly, so well-controlled, she leaned back against his shoulder, her cheek nudging up against his, and she was whispering: "I'm coming again, Dylan! You're making me come again…"

It wasn't quite as strong as her previous ones, but just as beautiful, and the way her thighs clamped together, squeezing his manhood within her tight pussy, there was no way he could hold back this time.

As she shivered and shook, doing incredibly well to remain silent as the forceful climax washed over her, Dylan let himself go, his hot seed bubbling up and erupting deep within her.


*

Dylan awoke with the arrival of the first signs of sunlight, finding that Noelle was still sleeping beside him, snuggly spooned against him so that every breath was accented by her sweet perfume.

As the sun brought with it the new day, Dylan had the strangest feeling that he was waking up in a whole new world, as though at some point the previous night he had crossed over into a completely different universe, and now here he was in a place where he was no longer socially an average nobody.

In this new universe, he was the guy who had somehow forged the most unbelievable connection with the most beautiful girl from Marchmont High, and come to know what it must feel like to be truly in love.

In this place, he felt as though his eyes were truly open for the first time ever, so he could appreciate the wonder of the world and everything in it.

Yet in this world, he also had the slightly unnerving feeling that he was now vulnerable - that as magical as his experience with Noelle had been the previous night, there was no guarantee that by the cold light of day, she would want to see him again. Perhaps she acted that way with all the guys she dated - made them feel special, made them believe they were the only ones ever to make her come. Maybe he had only ever been a distraction for her, to keep her warm and occupied during the long wait in line for the Apple store.

He nuzzled gently into her, trying to hold out hope that everything had been genuine, that talk of a proper first date might actually turn into one.

Then, as he started to hear the occasional stirring from other people in the line, further away, Dylan realized that it might not look too good to other people if he was found lying virtually naked with Noelle in her sleeping bag. It wasn't his own reputation he was worried about - he didn't want Noelle to continue sleeping only to wake to pointing fingers and laughter at what she'd been up to overnight.

Quietly, gently, he eased his way out from her sleeping bag, and managed to both dress himself fully and fold up the blankets that were supposed to have been his personal bed for the night.

Noelle stirred a little as he extricated himself from her side, and screwed up her face at the sudden loss of his warmth. But as she slowly emerged from slumber, seeing what he was up to, she quickly understood the need to separate.

"What time is it?" she whispered, now squirming inside her sleeping bag to pull on her own clothes.

"Six."

"Breakfast?"

"Love to."

There was a cool three hours before the Apple store was due to open - plenty of time to grab something at McDonalds, and Dylan was starving.

But picking up the blankets as Noelle now rolled up her sleeping bag, Dylan actually found himself becoming quite nervous. Would they talk about last night while having breakfast? What if she suddenly came to the conclusion that it had all been a mistake, that now it was light, and she could see him properly, she wasn't actually attracted to Dylan at all? What if the magic dust wore off, and she saw that he really wasn't anybody at all, far less worthy of her attentions?

This breakfast could be a first date, or it could be a break-up.

Stepping out of the queue and wandering down through the mall toward the parking lot, they walked without conversation - both of them keeping quiet to avoid waking the people in the line still out for the count.

Then they were around the corner, and quite suddenly he felt Noelle shove him bodily against the outer wall of the Gap, launching herself at him.

How was it that she felt made for embracing him, perfectly sized to fit with him as they kissed? His heart was pounding in his chest as he matched her passion, his cock thickening as her feisty frame pressed against him, her hands squeezing his butt so his manhood was crushed against her body.

"You have to do whatever I want, remember?" she said, breathless, glowing after their kiss.

"Always," he said, returning her smile, ecstatic about the prospect. "What do you want first?"

She grinned, as though drunk on her new-found power. "Okay," she said, pausing a moment. "First some breakfast... then we have iPads to buy..."

"Of course! I knew there was a reason I camped out by the Apple store all night!" he joked.

She rolled her eyes at him playfully.

"And then?" he asked her.

"And then we're going to drive somewhere private, and you're going to make me come with your sweet lips again," she said, and he allowed her to put a finger in his mouth, only to find it was coated in her slick, heavenly wetness.

"And then?"

"And then I'm going to roll another condom down that perfect cock of yours, and you're going to fuck me until at least the end of the summer."

"At least," he said, trying not to burst with lust and excitement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds