• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Wake Up, My Love

Wake Up, My Love

I looked at you as you were cuddled up to me, laying on your side while I was laying on my back, w/ your arm slung across my stomach. I got a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach, thinking of you.

Much to my chagrin, I have to get up and relieve myself. My only real relief is knowing that I'm going to come back to bed.

You look so cute laying there, I really have reservations about waking you up. I need you so bad, but I wonder if you're gonna be cranky. However, I think of how much you like the sway of my body...the smell and taste of me, that I'm pretty sure you won't be upset when you know what I have in store for you.

I crawl on top of you, and you don't even move. I lean down and I gently kiss your lips. As you start to stir a little, I lean further and whisper in your ear, 'baby, please.' You moan...and I start to kiss a trail from your ear, down your neck...and back up along your face to your lips....

You open up, and I work the inside of your mouth w/ my tongue....you reach around and start to rub my back, while I kiss you and stroke your face...

I work my way down your neck, and I bury my face in your chest for a moment.....then I lick and kiss my way to your right nipple...I begin to flick your nipple w/ my tongue and gently bite it and blow on it.....you play w/ my hair as I kiss my way over to your left nipple.....

I lick my way down your chest....over your tummy, and as I do, I rake my nails along your ribcage.....

I lift your cock, which is now throbbing like crazy, and I start to gently kiss your balls. Seeing that doing that is making you insane....I start to lick and suck on your balls one at a time, as I slowly begin to stroke your cock....

I take my tongue and run it over your cockhead. Then I gently start to suck. I know you love it when I work my tongue on your head, and I have to admit....your cock feels like velvet.

I take you in my mouth deeper....I love the way your rock hard cock feels in my mouth...I love hearing you moan and whisper my name....

I've already made myself a promise....that I'm going to please you as much as you had pleased me earlier.....

As I take more and more in my mouth....I look up at you w/ wicked gleam, that you can see despite the fact that we're in a dark room. I love giving you pleasure...I get off on it.

You run your hands through my hair, and gently tug it.....God I love your hands....mmmmmmmm.........

I now have your whole cock in my mouth...and you can see my cheeks hollow out and puff up as I suck you harder and harder...I reach down and start to massage your balls.....mmmm I wanna make you cum so bad.....

I start to whimper b/c all of this sucking is making me so hot...I can feel my juices running down my leg...

As I massage your balls....I can feel them getting tighter....I know you're gonna come in a matter of seconds.....I can't wait, hell, I think I'm more excited about that you are.......... However you dispell that notion....when I feel your lava hot cum shooting to the back of my throat.

I drink every last bit of your cum...how do you keep your cum tasting so good? Oh, I love the way you taste, and smell....

Having drained every last ounce of cum out of your cock w/out losing your erection, I slowly begin my mount.

I take the head of your cock, and rub it on my quickly hardening clit....In the faint moonlight, you can see the gleam of my juices on your head......

I start to insert your massive member....I do it painfully slow....just to tease you, I know you love that.....

You grip my hips and try to pull me down faster, BUT I'll have none of that, mister.....

I tighten my grip on your cock as I slide gradually down on you.....

And arch my back w/ I get you fully into me....

I sit still for a moment. Enjoying the way you feel inside of me....your cock is so hot and hard....and my pussy adapts to the size of it quite nicely.

Once again you place your hands on my hips....and I begin to move....

The straight up and down is boring to me, so I decide to do the swirl mix. Which means....I do go up and down, but I also go round and round side to side.......I arch my back as far as I can....and I let the grip I have on you guide me.

You take your hands and play w/ my breasts....pinching and rubbing my nipples....I wonder if you realize how much that gets me off.....I hope that my moaning will quash any questions you have regarding that....

I start to work you faster and faster...God I'm losing control of my body....my thrusts are fast and erratic.....You come to my rescue and grip my hips really hard....

You start to thrust upward and we fuck so hard and fast, I feel like I'm going to lose my mind....

I have my hands on your shoulders....and you pull me down to where I'm laying flat against you....You're controlling the thrusts now...and I love the way your balls slap up against my ass...

I bury my face in your chest...I'm drenched in sweat and I don't think I can take anymore....

You look down and whisper...'baby, get ready, I'm gonna give you what you need....'

Mmm I squeal w/ delight, as I feel you starting to cum in me......You grip my ass....and you hold me so tight as you cum....

AFTERPLAY:

I lay there on top of you, w/ you inside of me, and I hope that I've brought you as much pleasure as you've brought me.....Mmmm I bury my face further in your chest....and you rub my back and kiss me... As I fall back to sleep, I wonder what you'll think of the surmise I have in store for you for next time....

THE END?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Wake Up, My Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds