• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Walking My Baby Back Home - Monday

Walking My Baby Back Home - Monday

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

A note to start things off. Many of my readers have asked, regarding other stories that feature a Mrs. B. if it is THE Mrs. B from "Mrs. B's Story". They are not. I just like the shape of the letter 'B'. It is evocative of the sort of women that I write about. This Mrs. B. is Mrs. Carla Bigge. Pronounced with a soft g and a hard e. Not Biggie. Okay? I hope that helps.

Here we go:

*****

Monday:

I walked my girl home. It's what we always did.

We were a natural couple. The envy of everyone at school. I am a wide receiver on the football team. She's the Head Cheerleader. And you can forget all those cheesy jokes. Allison isn't like that at all. Which is a damn shame because she looks like she would be so freaking good at it!

Allison has cock sucker lips, for sure! Plush pillows of pink perfection. Always a little pursed as if she is about to kiss something. Drives all the guys crazy! And that's not all she has going for her.

Allison has the best body in school. She stretches her sweaters with a vivacious pair of Double D's. They sit high and proud on her chest, drawing admiring glances no matter what she wears. Her legs are killer and her waist is thin and well toned. Allison is sexy with out even trying. And God knows, I've been trying since we started dating the summer before our Senior year. Almost six months ago!

Six months and nothing. Except blue balls. Hot dates that end in frustrations and hand jobs. Done by myself, to myself. Allison is home in bed and asleep. But I have hope! She's bound to cave one of these days.

Not that she doesn't know about sex. And she seems to enjoy it. The make out sessions are often initiated by her and she knows how to talk dirty. So she does enjoy sex. At least some aspects of sex. She teases me all the time!

As we step onto the front porch she slides into my arms and gives me a scorching hot kiss. She can really kiss. As she is squirming against me I can feel her stomach, her boobs and her pelvis moving against me. With the usual results. I'm eighteen, for God's sake. I spring a hard on. A big one. In the neighborhood of a foot long hard on!

And Allison knows it! Pulling away from me she pats the bulge in my pants and says,

"You just keep Mr. Big, here, ready for when I'm ready!" She giggles as she opens the door and lets me follow her into the kitchen.

"Hi, kids," trills Allison's Mom. She's working at the kitchen counter and I take a moment hoping she's wearing something tight. I think she has a nice shape but she never shows off. Mrs. Bigge, is where Allison gets her good looks. She is a couple of inches taller than her daughter and maybe a little bustier. Hard to tell under the loose casual clothes she prefers. But if she tried a little she could pass for almost her daughter's age!

"I'm heading up stairs to study, Mom, feed Dirk a cookie or something, will you?" She pats my cheek and giggles again as she saunters by, her hips swinging, boobs bouncing (just a little) and starts up the stairs. Watching her climb those stairs in that skirt is like watching a whole room full of aerobics all at once.

I turn back toward the kitchen and catch Mrs. Bigge. looking at my crotch.

She realizes that I saw her and starts to turn red before reaching for the cookie jar.

"You were checking me out, weren't you, Mrs B," I accuse her with out thinking about it.

"No, of course not," she responded, turning away from me. She busies herself at the counter.

"No, you were totally looking me over, Mrs. B," I declare as I move to her side. "You were staring at my bulge! It's Allison's fault. She gave me a hot kiss on the porch." I'm brushing my hip up against her hip as I continue. And I'm trying to check out her boobs under the blouse she has on. "She's always giving me a big hard on and walking away from it. See!" I pull her hand to my crotch and put it on my erection.

"Nuh, No...No, I wasn't..." she faltered. "Don't be silly, Dirk."

"Well, why are you still holding my dick?" I wonder. Her hand is gently squeezing up and down my cock.

"No, no, I'm not..." but she hasn't moved her hand. If anything, she's getting more aggressive in fondling my semi hard on. It feels good. Its as much or more than Allison has ever done in the months that we have been dating.

"Yeah, I get it. You're shy!" I'm almost laughing at her. "Here, let me make it easier for you." I reached down and without bothering to unzip or anything, I push my pants down to my knees.

"Dirk, stop it!" She protested.

"All you have to do is stop fondling my cock, Mrs. B," I point out to her. "Just let it go." At the same time I'm standing closer to her than ever before. Her body and mine are pressed up against each other. I can feel her one tit smushed against me. And it's a big tit! Bigger, I think, than Allison's!

"Just let go," I repeat.

"I can't," Mrs. Bigge sobs, her voice cracking. "It's too big, too long and thick." She almost sounds desperate as she is jerking my cock fast and hard thru my underpants! "It feels so good!"

She looks up at me. There is a pleading look in her eyes.

So I kiss her! I lean down and slam my mouth against hers. My tongue pushes hard agains her lips and I force it into her mouth! I'm kissing her as hard as I can. Driving my tongue deep into her mouth, licking her lips and then going back into her mouth again.

Mrs. Bigge. is gasping and mewling, her body is pressed tightly against mine as we kiss and kiss. I kiss her for what feel like an hour, reveling in the press of her body against mine. Feeling her big titties squash against my chest. They ARE bigger than Allison's tits, for sure! I'm listening to her moan and whimper as we keep on kissing. Allison never made sounds like this. So sexy!

And all the time she's yanking on my dick like she wants to snap it off and take it home. Fat chance. Firmly attached!

I finally pull away. She's gasping for breath, shaking in my arms. She can't look me in the eyes. And she is STILL yanking on my dick! I don't think she's even aware that she's doing it.

"You love that big hard dick, don't you, Mrs. B?" I'm smirking at her as she tries to pull her self together. She finally manages to loosen her grip on my cock, but her fingertips never loose contact with it.

"I think you should call me Carla," she whispers.

Placing my hands on her shoulders I urge her to kneel in front of me.

She slides to her knees. Both hands clinging to my erection now.

"Go ahead, Carla, take it out! See what you and your daughter have done to me! I'm so hard. Allison is always teasing to see if she can make me spring a boner. And with you yanking and pulling on it I'm almost all the way hard."

Mrs. Bigge is staring at my prick as it pushes out against the fabric. It runs from my crotch almost to my hip. I can feel it jerking up and down in tempo with my heartbeat.

"It gets bigger?" she gasps. Using both hands she runs up and down the bulge, feeling how thick it is. I'm sure she can feel the pulsing. With shaking hands she pulls the waist band out, trying to free my dick. Finally, after some fumbling she manages to free the head. She pulls downward. slowly uncovering more and more of my wrist thick shaft. At last she pulls my shorts down to my knees. Now she can see all of my dick, huge head leaking a bit of pre-cum, massively thick shaft and my ball sack, with two billiard sized gonads churning with sperm!

As she confronts the massiveness of my hard on she gasps, "So big, My God! So big!" Her hands are gripping me, one over the other, and there are still inches of hard cock stretching toward her lips. I push my hips toward her, pressing my dick head against her lips.

She tries to keep her lips closed, shaking her head from side to side to avoid letting my cock find it's way into her mouth. I don't think she knows how good it feels to have her lips sliding back and forth on my cock head.

With a gasp she lets my dick head part her lips and rub against her teeth.

"No!" she pants, "I can't... don't make me..." as she speaks I take advantage and press my self further between her lips.

As I look down I can see and feel her hands slide up and down my shaft. She can't close her hands around the thickness of my dick! Her eyes are locked on my dick. She pulls back for a moment. As we watch a dollop of precum oozes from the head of my dick.

Her tongue flashes out to lap it up and she glances up to see that I'm grinning down at her.

"You taste so good," she moans. Her head pushes forward and she takes my dick into her mouth. She's mewling and gasping, her head bobbing up and down. She is taking a couple of inches each time. I can feel her tongue wiggling on the underside of my dick head.

She seems so eager now. A moment ago she was protesting. Now she's moaning and mewling with excitement and hunger as she nurses on my dick. She's taking only the top few inches in and out of her pursed lips. Her hands are locked in place one over the other and there are still a couple of inches of dick shaft exposed.

"Guh, guh, guh," every time she pulls back she gasps for air and then she dives back onto my dick. It feels so good! If I had known how good a blow job felt I would have tried so much harder to get Allison to give in.

"I'm going to cum, Carla!" I gasp. "I'm going to cum!"

She doesn't even look up. She goes faster and faster. Her lips and hands are streaking up and down my dick. She's sucking harder and harder, urging me to empty myself down her throat.

'OHhhh YESSS!" I moan as my gonads start to unload into her sucking mouth. Spurt after spurt fly from my dick head into her mouth. She doesn't miss a drop! She takes it all in!

And when I'm done she still doesn't stop. She uses both hands to squeeze out what's left in my shaft. She catches it in her open mouth and then, looking me right in the eyes, she swallows it down with a moan of enjoyment!

"So good! So tasty! And so MUCH!" she exults. She is still holding my dick. slowly running both hands up and down. She glances at my shaft and then back at my face.

"You're still hard!" she marvels. "So big and hard! Come on!"

She climbs to her feet and drags me to the kitchen table. She leans over the table and looks back at me.

"I have to feel this big dick, Dirk. Fuck me, now!"

"Shouldn't you keep your voice down?" I ask as she pulls me behind her and tries to socket my dick into her dripping cunt. I really don't want to be interrupted by Allison. And Mrs. B is making no attempt to be quiet.

"Don't worry, hon. When Allison studies she puts on headphones and plays rock music real loud. I always have to go get her when dinners ready. Now hurry up and fuck me!"

I slide into her - just a couple of inches. She groans as I pull back out and then slide in a little deeper.

"Come on! Dirk, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! I have to feel your huge dick all the way up my tight pussy!" She starts pushing back at me. She is grasping the table and slamming her hips back against me, driving me deeper and deeper into her. All the while she is moaning and groaning, urging me to go faster, deeper and to feed her more of my dick.

Finally, she is taking all of me on each stroke. With a shrill cry she cums like a cannon!

"Oh, that's so good! I haven't cum like that in years, Dirk. Don't stop, don't stop! Make me cum again!" Her tits are pressed against the table top while she's sliding back and forth in front of me.

I grab her hips and pull her against me tighter. I can feel her cunt pulsing and squeezing around me as I slam in and out of her. It feel so good!

"Yes," she cries, "Yes, that's the way! Make me take that big fat dick! Slam it into me! Oh, fuck, Dirk, I'm yours. Take me any time! I've never had a better fuck. So big, so strong. so good! I'll never get enough! More, honey, more!" Her head drops down to rest on the table while I fuck her harder and harder.

I finally cum deep in her cunt while she wails in completion one more time.

We both rest for a few moments. I'm slumped over her back while I catch my breath. When she wiggles out from under me she falls to her knees and takes my dick in both hands. Using her lips and mouth she cleans me up. Sucking and slurping she takes in all the fluids that are covering my dick and balls. As I lean against the kitchen table looking down at her she makes a show of lapping up every drop.

"That was the best, Dirk. The very best! I'll want to do that again, you know! This big dick is fabulous! I've never been fucked so well!" She smiles up at me.

"Gosh, Mrs. B, Carla, you sure surprised me! I had no idea you were such a hot slut! You really like my big dick, don't you?" I chuckle.

"I had no idea! No idea! I guess I am a slut! For this big dick and the way you can use it! I bet if we had more time I could get you to empty your balls again! But I have to get dinner ready and you have to get home. But I'll see you again, I'm sure." I'm not sure if she is talking to me or to my dick which she is still holding in both hands.

She stands up and slips into my arms. We kiss again. She starts moaning again, pressing her self against me. I cup one large boob under her blouse and squeeze and lift which causes her to react even more strongly. Her tits are HUGE! Under the cover of her blouse are two gigantic tits! I can't wait to see them. I try to pull her blouse off so I can ogle her development.

But she pushes me away.

"Go on, stud, get out! We'll have time for me to show off later!" She pushes me to the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Walking My Baby Back Home - Monday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds