Walking the Dogs Ch. 03

"Please, Hannah!" I said desperate for her touch on my nipples. She ignored my pleading and continued to tease, to taste and suck before finally relenting and taking my left nipple into her mouth, sucking it, pulling it and biting before moving onto my right nipple giving it the same treatment. I was running my hands all over her, cupping her breasts, tweaking and teasing her erect nipples. Her breath was coming fast as she moved her mouth down over my stomach licking my navel until she reached my pussy. She licked around it, moaning her approval, kissing and sucking the inside of my thighs, teasing me. I was groaning in anticipation, my hands running through her hair encouraging her towards her eventual destination.

I felt her mouth move onto my slit, parting the lips gently with her tongue, her fingers pulling me apart. I widened my legs to allow her easier access and she ran her tongue up my labia, sucking, tasting me. I was in a haze, desperately trying to hold back my orgasm, waiting for her. She continued to lick and tease me, her tongue gradually moving further and further inside me, her fingers circling my clit which was aroused and had come out of its protective hood.

"Oh, Hannah, I can't hold it for much longer!" I exclaimed pushing her head further into me, my hips wildly bucking. She held onto me, moving in time with my rhythm until she latched her lips around my clit and slid one finger into me.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, "Yes, baby, fuck me!"

She slid another finger into me, moving her hand in and out, increasing the speed gradually with her lips and mouth working away on my clit.

"Oh, yes, I'm nearly there! Keep going, yes baby!" I cried, feeling myself on the brink. Just as I thought I couldn't hold off any longer she added another finger into me and found my G-spot which sent me over the edge.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I screamed in pleasure as I exploded onto her face, gushing into her open and expectant mouth. She kept on licking me, lapping up my juices, as I had the most powerful orgasm I'd had in months, which just kept on going and going.

Eventually I lay back and pulled her up to me, wanting to taste her, and to taste me in her mouth. She came to me and I could taste the sweetness of my own cum on her, covering her face. I also knew that I couldn't wait to taste her.

I deftly pushed her over so I was laying half on top of her and moved down her body, revelling in the salty taste of her, reminding me of my previous taste of her while we were on the beach. I took her nipple into my mouth, rolling it around, pulling and biting while she writhed under me, moaning and encouraging me, pulling at my hair, while my hand kneaded her other breast, pulling at her nipple, teasing her.

"Jess, please, I'm so desperate for you! Fuck me, fuck me please!" she moaned.

I moved down her body quickly, sensing her need and wanting to taste her myself. Her mound when I got there was neatly trimmed and I wasted no time in acquainting myself with her. I teased around her vagina, my fingers playing mercilessly with her. When finally I allowed myself a long lick up her slit, I could taste her sweetness and felt how ready she was. I pushed my tongue into her forcefully, as far as it would go which made her moan loudly.

"Yes, Jess, please!"

I began to tongue fuck her, gently to start with, increasing the pace as her hips thrust into me, trying to get me closer and even deeper. One of my fingers was lazily circling her mons, threading its way through the hair until I found what I was looking for. As I touched her clit she groaned loudly and I circled it, loving the way it grew under my fingers as I teased and pulled it. I moved my mouth up and found the nib, gently nibbling and sucking while her moans became cries and I could feel her body tense under me.

I picked up the pace, moving my lips and tongue faster and faster while putting two fingers into her instantly finding her magical spot. She cried out, shouting my name, "I'm coming Jess, I'm coming!" and instantly I felt the walls of her vagina contract around my hand and her pulsing into me. I couldn't help myself and I came again at the feeling of her on my hand and the taste of her rushing into my mouth.

We lay there, panting and resting before I moved back up the bed and pulled her into my arms.

"Oh, Jess, that was better than I would ever have expected it to be!" Hannah said, while lazily tracing a vein from my neck down towards my chest.

"Amazing wasn't it," I replied, exhausted, but getting aroused again with her touching me the way she was. "You know, you need to be careful with me, the way you're touching me there will mean there will have to be a repeat performance..." I left the sentence hanging as her hand continued it's journey towards my nipple, circling it, flicking it and teasing me.

"Uh huh," she replied. "Well we've got all night haven't we?" she whispered as she moved her mouth onto mine, taking me away to what felt like another planet, and one which I didn't want to come back from.

The End

*

Thank you all for reading if you've made it this far, I appreciate it! Again, all comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds