• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Walking Wet Dream

Walking Wet Dream

123456...9

Staring at the photos on the side table Jessica saw a fairly recent one of a marine, a very hot marine. Her eyes widened even as her stomach dipped. Rolling her eyes at the response her body gave she turned yelling toward her friend who happened to be in the kitchen. "Hey Marty, whose the 'walking wet dream' in dress blues?"

Marty burst out laughing even as someone cleared their throat directly behind her, a very male someone. "Most people just call me Gage."

Every ounce of color fled her face as she turned to see the mirror image of the guy in the photo. Followed quickly by a sudden rush of color as he reached out to shake her hand.

"Um I, I am foot in mouth, but most people call me Jesse."

His smile grew wide. "Pleased to meet you. So how do you know Marty?"

"We have friends in common."

"That's nice," he said quietly.

Marty came in the living room with a glass of tea for her, "Here I thought you might need this," she offered obviously laughing at Jesse's moment of candor. "Jesse this is my cousin Gage. Gage this is my friend Jesse."

"We've met," said Gage with a twinkle in his eye.

"So you have," Marty said smartly. "Is everyone hungry? Dinner is almost done."

"I'm starved," Gage said in a pathetic little voice.

Laughing she patted his back, "You're always starving. I'm going to take out a second mortgage just to pay the grocery bill."

He laughed good naturedly before heading toward the kitchen.

Marty grinned at Jess pointing to the corner of her mouth saying, "You have a bit of drool, right there, did you know," then turned her laughter floating back to Jesse?

Closing her eyes while groaning at the image she knew would be indelibly printed on her mind those of a six foot four dark haired, golden skinned God, with the palest blue eyes she'd ever seen. Jesse knew that she probably was drooling. Releasing a sigh she followed Marty.

They sat around the table talking until a timer went off, then Marty got up to take the enchiladas from the oven. On the table was chips and salsa that they had been nibbling on while waiting.

Jesse watched as Marty scurried around the kitchen. Marty was such a sweet person, she adored her. Everyone did really. Marty was charming, everything about her elegant even in jeans and a tee shirt. There was just something about her that drew others.

Jesse on the other hand was, well to be perfectly honest, not much to look at. She wasn't a dog or anything, but she didn't stand out either. You could say she was ordinary, but in a comfortable sense. She put everyone at ease and the minute she smiled your heart melted. She didn't make friends easily but when she did she kept them, which is why she and Marty clicked so well. Marty was a beautiful person, but had in the past been burned by shallow people. She learned to be cautious and keep others at arm's length until she got to know their character. Once she did however she became the most wonderful friend anyone could want. It didn't hurt that she was an amazing cook and liked to test dishes on those friends. Today Jesse was her taste tester for this new enchilada casserole and loving every minute of it.

Grinning Jesse looked over at Gage while taking a drink of tea. "With Marty as family I'm surprised you're not fat."

He chuckled giving her a mega watt smile. "I'm very careful around her cooking. My sergeant would ream me a new one if I didn't make the cut."

Jesse nodded eventually she got up to help her friend. Sitting there flirting with someone out of her league seemed foolish. She was fully aware that she wasn't the kind of girl that would capture his interest. She was tall, but not willowy, decent to look at, but not beautiful, her skin wasn't porcelain nor was it tan in short she was what she considered, 'almost'. Although she came close to being many things she never quite achieved the bar that was set.

Helping gather things and setting them on the table she chatted with Marty. They joked and teased one another until ready to take their seats. Marty took her hand and then took Gages, as they bowed their heads to say grace.

It was a short simple prayer of thanks for good food and good friends that ended with amen dig in.

Sipping her tea Jesse grinned at her friend, "Marty this is amazing." Taking another bite she closed her eyes moaning a bit in happiness.

"Orgasm aisle five," Marty chanted absently. It was a private joke of theirs that guaranteed a laugh. Unfortunately it turned Jesse three shades of red and sent her into a coughing fit when she glanced at Gage, who smirked in response.

He laughed while patting her back. "You ok."

Nodding Jesse looked up with watery eyes, "Just had something spicy lodged in my throat."

All the air left Gages lungs at that particular visual. His eyes widened and he licked his lips.

Marty burst out laughing. "Get your mind out of the gutter soldier."

Jesse, turned red again, biting her lip.

"Uh sorry," Gage whispered while leaning in.

Shrugging she released a breath. "No, it's ok. I've been to the gutter a time or two."

"Hmmm." He growled playfully.

Jesse laughed knowing he couldn't possibly be flirting with her for real. He was just being playful. They continued to enjoy the meal interspersed with very little conversation since it was too heavenly to actually pause long enough to say anything worth while.

Eventually though they had all eaten their fill and Marty began to clear the dishes. Jesse excused herself from Gages side to help with the dishes a short time later, why covet something you could never have, it was a waste of time, besides Marty needed her more than Gage did.

The girls giggled and talked and even blew bubbles on each other as they played in the kitchen.

Gage remained sitting at the table watching, wondering why he was so curious about this girl. He supposed it was because all of Marty's girlfriends tended to flirt with him, some were so forward he worried for his virtue. So what made this girl different? The walking wet dream comment certainly had his attention, and yet she didn't seem to pursue him even though it was obvious she was interested. He shrugged, maybe she was dating someone, but then again Marty had said that she was single, no that couldn't be it. Odd.

They cleaned up and in no time were sitting out on the patio. Marty had opened a bottle of wine and given Jesse a glass.

"I love red wine, don't you?"

Jesse grinned taking the glass, "It always makes me feel warm and cuddly."

They sat drinking and giggling for a while when Marty went to give Jesse a refill.

Shaking her head she smiled, "No, I have to drive home tonight."

Marty laughed. "Have another and spend the night."

Tilting her head feeling completely relaxed she nodded. "If you insist."

"I do," she said firmly. "Drink up girl you're gonna be here a while."

They both sat there giggling like school girls talking about work and the week they had.

It was growing late when Gage peeked outside to see them both grinning stupidly sloppy drunk with two empty bottles of wine beside them.

"Wow, what's gotten into you two?"

"Wine," Marty chirped.

"Do I need to lock up the liquor cabinet young lady?"

Nodding she giggled. "Probably."

"Since I don't relish the idea of nursing you back to health, why don't you both stop while you're ahead? Come on it's bed time now.

Marty giggled, "So, is Jesse sleeping with you or me?"

Gasping in surprise Jesse shouted, "I can't go to bed with a wet dream."

Both Gage and his cousin burst out laughing.

Stumbling toward her friend she pulled on Marty's arm, moving her a half an inch from Gage, before attempting a drunk whisper, "He's too good looking to want an 'almost'. Not that I wouldn't want to, but look at him," they both turned their gazes on Gage. "Now look at me." Suddenly sesame street popped into her head and she started to sing, "One of these things is not like the other..."

Marty released a sigh. She knew about Jesse's insecurities and because he was standing right next to them and their overly loud conversation Gage now new about them as well. Fortunately she was too drunk to realize what she'd done.

"Come along girls let's get you both in bed."

"Thanks Gage," Marty said stumbling into the house holding Jesse's hand while giggling a bit.

"Kick off your shoes and climb in," he said in a deep authoritative voice, watching to make sure they did what they were told.

Marty's bed was filled with deep fluffy pillows that you could just sink into. And the girls fell into them with a new round of giggles.

"Good night Marty," he said quietly shutting off the light.

The girls hadn't heard him but were quieting down and eventually drifted off to sleep a short time later. Releasing a breath he wondered about Jesse and whether she might be right. He'd always dated women that were, he supposed, equal to him in the looks department. Shrugging he scratched his head, maybe you just can't control who you're attracted to. Gage went back to the living room relaxing on the sofa while channel surfing.

The next morning was rougher than most. Just the thought of breakfast sent her stomach into a fit. Shuffling out of the bedroom head down she made it to the kitchen and quite literally walked into an immovable object.

Looking up in confusion Jesse frowned then closed her eyes on a groan when she realized she'd walked into Gage.

"Wow you look awful," he said resting a hand on her shoulder.

She winced and her eyes filled with tears. Everything hurt and she had what was shaping up to be a migraine.

"Aw baby don't cry, come on we'll find you some aspirin and I'll put you into a nice hot bath when were through. "

Wrapping his arm around her he led her through the house to the bathroom where the medicine cabinet sat full of wonderful drugs for relieving the very worst of headaches.

Once she'd downed the aspirin he took her hand leading her through Marty's room into her large master bath. Sitting her down on an animal print foot stool that sat beside the tub he then began to run water for her bath, grabbing some bath salts and oils to make it and her smell wonderful. Resting her head on her knees she listened to the water rush into the tub while Gage scurried about. God this was nice, she thought, to have someone take care of her or to even care that she had a headache. It was very nice.

He had finished up and was kneeling in front of her when she opened her eyes once more. "It's ready now. Get out of those clothes and I'll have Marty find you something to wear, for when you come out."

They were close his face was mere inches from hers. Nodding she smiled. "Thanks Gage, you're my new best friend."

A rumble from within was his answer, a very sexy laugh, which of course meant nothing, he wasn't flirting this was how he was and Jesse needed to remember that.

With a sigh she stood up turning toward the water and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Have a nice bath," he whispered knowing that the bathroom echoed, not wanting to give her headache any reason to pound harder.

Marty was sitting on the edge of her bed looking a little rough around the edges. "What were you just doing?"

"Helping Jesse, she's hung over with a headache."

"Me too."

His face turned thoughtful. "I'll get you some aspirin and water. Be right back."

Marty nodded. "Thanks Gage."

Once she'd taken the pills she used the guest bath to take a quick shower before returning to her room to dress.

Her hair was still wet but she didn't think she could handle hearing the high pitch whine of a hair dryer near her head so she pulled it back into a pony tail and slipped on a white cotton skirt with a deep purple knit top.

Taking a seat on the sofa next to her cousin she released a sigh. "Remind me next time of my limit."

"I'll try," he murmured.

Turning her head to the side to look at him she said, "So what was that about earlier?"

His brow furrowed, "What"?

"Well, without putting too fine a point on it," she began, "I've never known you to run a bath for anyone, well I take that back, you've done it for me a time or two, but that's different, never have you done it for my friends."

Gage smirked, "That's because I'm afraid of being raped by them."

Marty grinned, "You're probably right."

"Jesse's different," he said quietly.

Her eyebrows raised into her hairline as a slow smile filled her face. "Do tell cousin."

Groaning he released a sigh. "She doesn't ignore you when I'm in the room."

Marty nodded, having encountered that more than she would like to admit.

"She hasn't thrown herself at me or acted different when we were alone."

"Thank goodness, it's really embarrassing when they do that, makes me wonder what I was thinking." Marty was recalling two years ago when she had invited a girl from work to taste test and found her on her knees pulling at the fastenings of her cousins jeans. Apparently she wanted to taste him first.

Gage blushed, thinking about that specific moment as well, "Yeah tell me about it."

"Jesse's not that type, that's why I like her. She admires beauty, but more from afar," Marty offered quietly.

"Then she'll always be a close friend," he offered quietly, "I think I would like her as a friend too."

Marty was somewhat surprised, but pleased. "I'm glad we agree."

For the rest of the morning they sat quietly, Marty nursing her hangover and Gage thinking about his new uncomplicated friend.

"When Jesse finally left the tub the water had grown tepid. She still was foggy minded, but the headache had lessened a great deal. It was as she was climbing out of the monstrosity that took up an entire corner of the bathroom that the oil on her body, especially the bottom of her feet, turned out to be her downfall.

She screamed as her foot slid on the tile while she was lifting herself from the tub causing her to pull some muscle she didn't know existed down the back of her leg while she slid into the splits with one leg still caught in the tub then falling onto her side and striking her head on the tiled floor. Whimpering and crying she tried to curl up into a ball but her foot was still caught on the edge of the tub and was throbbing in pain.

Marty rushed into the bathroom and saw Jesse on the floor she was about to help when she saw how her foot was dangling over the edge of the tub. Something was wrong with it.

"Gage!"

All color left his face the minute he walked into the bathroom. Jesse wasn't lucid she looked dazed and shaken. Marty had tears streaming down her eyes.

When his cousin pointed to the obviously broken foot that was dislocated as well holding onto the lip of the tub he almost lost it.

"Call 911."

Marty ran to get the phone.

Jesse whimpered and Gage sat beside her, stroking her hair. "I can't move you, not without the paramedics. They'll be here shortly."

He didn't leave her side just sat there trying to make her comfortable until the ambulance got there.

This was a new one for them, but they acted professional. Because of the position she was laying in one leg behind her the other in front and she on her side, it took three paramedics lifting her simultaneously before they could arrange her properly and strap her onto a gurney, securing her foot so that it wouldn't move.

Marty rode in the ambulance with her, and Gage followed in the car. They both sat in the waiting room waiting on news of her injuries.

Eventually she was wheeled out to them with a hyper extended knee, a broken left foot and a sprained right one. "Oh God, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Jesse," Marty was holding her tightly while sobbing her apologies.

Jesse summoned a smile for her. "They gave me great pain killers, I won't have to feel a thing for at least a week."

Marty laughed, "I'm so glad and since this is all my fault you're going to be staying with me until you're healed."

"That's sweet but so not necessary. I'll be fine at home."

Shaking her head she then looked to Gage, "She's your friend too, you have to make her stay with us."

Jesse blinked somewhat surprised.

Kneeling down his beautiful light blue eyes met her less brilliant ones, "She'll cook for you the whole time your there and you know what else?"

Jesse shook her head mesmerized by his voice.

"You won't have to lift a finger, no chores. Please stay Jesse."

While she wanted to laugh at his reason, it was the 'please' that pulled her heart strings. With a sigh and a nod she said yes.

The first week was awkward, well it would be for any adult who had suddenly found themselves incapable of walking into a bathroom by themselves. Because both feet were out of commission and the wheel chair was too wide to fit through the bathroom door, Gage carried her to the facilities. He knew when it was that time because her face turned red at the thought of having to ask for such a personal thing. She apologized over and over every time, but he shook his head.

By the third day he'd had enough of her apologies, "You wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for me. I'm the one who insisted on a bath!"

Jesse's mouth hung open in shock. She couldn't believe the guilt she saw in his eyes. "Gage, you can't honestly believe you're responsible for this."

"Of course, don't you?"

Jesse burst out laughing, "I'm naturally clumsy, you just haven't known me long enough to know that, but add to the less than graceful exit strategy my being hungover, barely able to think and tada you have me spread eagle on a bathroom floor."

He frowned his eyes glaring. "I'm still not happy about it."

"Good, because that would be kind of sick if you were."

He shook his head flashing a tiny grin.

Marty and Gage took turns looking after Jesse, it wasn't as if they could take off work to watch her. So she often found herself alone in the house for several hours. And in that time she would just relax on the sofa watching television until one or both returned. It was nice, they were nice and she loved them. It never occurred to her that friends could be this generous. So when Marty came home after a particularly hellacious day at work Jesse told her it was her turn to lay on the sofa and get waited on. Then Jesse rolled out of the living room into the kitchen and ordered pizza. She also brought her a large glass of ice tea.

About a half hour later Gage arrived and ten minutes after that so did the pizza.

Jesse grabbed some paper plates and then made a glass of tea for Gage. After setting the table she called everyone to the kitchen table.

Marty had dozed off so was confused when she ambled into the kitchen. Then she grinned. "Wow, I can't believe you did this, thank you. I so didn't want to cook tonight."

"You really shouldn't have to," Jesse said feeling bad.

"It's what I do for people I love," Marty said absently while grabbing a slice.

Jesse beamed while Gage patted his cousin's shoulder affectionately.

Then he frowned.

Jesse noticed his face, "What's wrong?"

"What do I do for the people I love," he asked in all seriousness? It had never occurred to him until today that he was always on the receiving end of things rarely on the giving.

Marty bowed her head a bit, "You make me feel safe."

Gage released a shaky breath, leaning in he kissed Marty's temple.

Jesse sat quietly not wanting to disturb the moment. The way Marty had said the words she knew something bad had happened in the past, and only now just realized why they were room-mates."

Taking a deep breath Marty looked up realizing that Jesse was there, biting her lip she tried to inflect the moment with a bit of humor turning to Gage again she patted his hand, "You also take them to the bathroom."

Jesse blushed as he winked at her.

It was a nice quiet dinner, but because Marty was so tired she went ahead and got ready for bed early choosing to watch tv from the comfort of her fluffy overstuffed pillows in bed.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Walking Wet Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds