• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Walls

Walls

123

There are a lot of different ways in which people find out that their partner is cheating on them. Some are told by their friends or relatives, some become suspicious with a sudden increase in time spent away from home, some find traces of lipstick, or semen, or even used condoms and some notice a sudden drop in their partners sex drive. Some people find incriminating texts or emails, some get suspicious with hang-up phone calls, some go looking for evidence without reason and sadly find it, and some are even unfortunate enough to catch them in the act. I found out totally by accident.

My name is George Fitzsimons, although everyone just calls me Fitzy, and my wife of eighteen years at the time of these events was Elisabeth, better known as Liz.

We were what I would call a pretty normal couple. We grew up less than two kilometers apart in Ashwood, which is a suburb in the east of Melbourne, which is the second largest city in Australia. Although we grew up close together we didn't actually meet until we were both out of university and in the workforce. We met in a nightclub in the city and after some discussions, mostly about high taxi fares, we shared a cab home. It wasn't love at first sight, it was love at most convenient. But anyway, we soon became a sort of item, going out and heading home together to a couple of nights out each week.

Almost three months after we met we finally had sex. We had kissed and fooled around quite a bit, but I think both of us were keeping it low key because it was so convenient to share costs. We weren't in the 'friend zone', but we also weren't lovers. That finally changed one night when we had been at yet another nightclub and were playing around in the back of the taxi. Liz looked at me and giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"How come we've never, um, done it Fitzy?" she asked with a cheeky grin. I had my hand inside her bra at the time, teasing her erect nipple and her hand was rubbing my hard cock through my pants.

"Dunnknow," I replied, "maybe cos we both live at home and we don't have anywhere to go?"

"My parents and my brothers are out tonight, I have the house to myself." I nodded. It was time.

We went to her place, and there, under the serious scrutiny that her posters of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt provided from the walls of her bedroom, we quickly undressed and went to bed. We were both very inexperienced at the time, and I don't know about Tom and Brad, but in retrospect I would only have given my performance about a three point five out of ten. But it was enough and we became a serious couple. We went through the process of dating and engagement, and eventually we got married. We soon realized that we could actually afford to buy a house instead of renting. I was a young electronics engineer at a time when electronics was the growth industry, and Liz was doing pretty well too as an accountant with a deep interest in, and understanding of, computers when her industry was just coming to grips with the introduction of the devices.

Being 'DINKs' (Double Income No Kids) we managed to buy ourselves a slightly rundown two story, four bedroom, two bathroom house in Burwood, which gave us plenty of room for a family. But for us the family never happened. It wasn't that we didn't try, it just never happened and we didn't bother finding out why, we just enjoyed what was by then much better sex and left it up to nature.

Fast forward almost twenty years and we were still living in a house that was far too big for just the two of us, but the large workshop area and the four car garage stopped us from downsizing.

I was always a bit of a tinkerer. I would pull things apart just to see how they worked, and I often did modifications so that when they went back together they worked a little bit better as well. I also did a bit of inventing too, and an early invention of mine was a novel car fuel filter with a very easily replaceable filter element. Foolishly I sold the idea for A$10,000 and the company that bought it from me then went on to make a couple of million out of it. I have been pretty guarded with my inventions since then. I still patent everything I invent, but I have not yet managed to get any of the products to market. Anyway, at the time I sold the patent the ten thousand did allow me to buy my father's HK Holden Brougham off my brother and sister when he died, and since then we have added a genuine XU1 Torana to the car collection, so with our daily drivers, my SS Commodore and Liz's three series BMW we have a full garage and an empty house.

But anyway, as I was saying in the beginning it was quite weird how I found out that Liz was cheating on me. I was working at the time on the development of an in car camera for taxis, with the idea that it could record both forward and rearward. This concept has since gone into widespread use, but sadly I was too late with my idea and I was beaten to the market. I was testing my prototype unit, and I wanted to see how long it would keep running on the internal battery if the power feed was broken. I was heading out to the car club that night, so I stuck the camera on the dresser in the main guest bedroom facing the wall and started it running. Then I took the Brougham out and went to the club. Liz had not got home when I left, which wasn't unusual. I tended to be at home a lot as I was in a job that paid me for my productivity, not for my attendance and I could get a lot more done in my own workshop at home where there were no distractions. Liz, on the other hand, worked in the city and had a long public transport commute just to get home.

It was late night at the car club, and when I got home it was after eleven and Liz was already fast asleep in our bed. I slipped in beside her and quickly went to sleep myself. I forgot about the taxi camera on Friday, the next day, and only went back to it on the Saturday. I had the house to myself for the weekend as Liz was at a family get together in Adelaide, which was where her parents went when they retired. I had begged out due to a project deadline, but I managed to free up a few minutes in the afternoon and plugged the little camera into my laptop.

All I actually needed to do was go to the end of the file and see how long the battery had lasted. I could see there was free memory on the card, so it hadn't filled it before the power ran out. But instead of going all the way at once I flicked the scroll bar forward a short way and checked the two views, the wall from the front of the camera, and the bed from the pinhole camera at the rear. Then I flicked it forward again, and saw the same things. I had done this about half a dozen times when I saw them. The front camera still showed the wall but the back one showed some man's ass pumping up and down as he fucked Liz on the spare bed. I was so badly stunned that I just couldn't move. My mind screamed 'turn it off, you don't want to see this, it can't be true' but I couldn't move my hand. I was breathing quickly, gasping for air, with my heart racing as I watched the young man, maybe in his early twenties, fuck Liz hard and long. They stopped and changed positions three times along the way, and I was still frozen in position when the young man buried his cock deep inside my wife and howled in triumphant pleasure as he filled her pussy. I was furious, that was exclusively my pussy, or so I had thought.

I really hate to think what I would have done to Liz if she had been at home when I saw that. We had a punching bag in our mostly abandoned home gym and I staggered downstairs and beat the shit out of it until I collapsed. I pounded the bag imagining it was him, I pounded the bag imagining it was her, and for some unfathomable reason I even pounded the bag imagining it was me. Don't ask me to explain, I was totally off my tree at the time.

I have no idea how long any of this took. I collapsed, exhausted, on the floor of the gym and my usually nimble and lighthearted mind turned to dark plans of revenge. I wanted to hurt him, but more than that I really wanted to hurt her, after all she was the one who had promised to be faithful to me. I planned simple revenges, I planned complex revenges and I planned impossible revenges that would need me to suddenly become a cross between Bruce Lee and Sylvester Stallone. But I wasn't them, I was me, Fitzy. It was dark when I finally got up, and some crazy compulsion drove me back to the computer which had long since gone into sleep mode. I watched the whole sorry video over and over, searching for a reason, but I never got one. They had come into the room half naked, and had hardly spoken a word, all I heard over the tinny little laptop speakers was moaning, groaning and the rhythmic slapping of flesh. When he had finished they had stayed there for about five minutes before Liz wriggled out from under him, said "shower" and led him away. He was grinning triumphantly and she was not very steady on her feet.

They had fucked for forty five minutes, a marathon compared to our normal five or ten minute wonders and from what I could see he had taken her to orgasm twice, just by fucking her hard. It was years since I had got her there even once during intercourse. Now I didn't just feel angry, I also felt inadequate. About fifteen minutes after they had left the room Liz came in naked and picked up their discarded clothes. Then she went out again. Five minutes later she came back, still naked and straightened the room up. She changed the sheets and made sure it looked normal. Occasionally she would rub her cheating pussy with a pained grimace, but also with a bit of a smile. That just made me hate her more.

Some time, late in the evening, a little name popped up from the back of my mind. Jenny. I pushed it back, but it wriggled through again and again until I had to acknowledge it. About ten years earlier I had rescued a neighbor who was broken down at the side of the road. Jenny's car had a flat and she not only didn't know how to change it, but she also didn't have a jack. I got her spare tyre on for her, and she asked me to visit her the next afternoon to teach her how to change a tyre. She only lived in the next street, so I walked over there and we went to the shops and got a jack for her car, and then we went to her home and practiced changing the wheels until she had it down right. We then went inside to wash up, and while I was scrubbing my hands in her bathroom she stood behind me and peeled off her dirty tee shirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I saw this happen thanks to the mirror behind the wash basin. Jenny was tiny in almost every proportion except her breasts. They were huge. I protested feebly as she pressed her more than adequate chest into my back and called me her hero. She kissed me, and in an embarrassingly short amount of time I was kissing her back. I wanted to be faithful to Liz, I really did, but Jenny just pushed me into her bedroom, undid my pants, pulled them down releasing my very now very hard cock, and then grinning madly she pushed me backwards onto the bed. She slipped her jeans and panties off and then crawled over me and lowered her hot and tight pussy straight onto my cock. That day she fucked me. I just lay in a daze under her, not really wanting it to happen, but not doing anything to stop it either. When I eventually came inside her she grinned and we cleaned up.

"Same time tomorrow?" she whispered in my ear, and I nodded dumbly.

I was incredibly remorseful that night, and felt not just guilty, but also transparent. I decided that Liz would immediately know about it, and that she would leave me, her obviously unfaithful husband. But Liz didn't notice anything, and the next day, at the same time, I found myself knocking on Jenny's door. Jenny and I had an affair that lasted for five weeks. We fucked every weekday, except when she had her period, and then she would suck me off, begging me to cum in her mouth. She would always swallow, and I would think guiltily that Liz would not do that. I was dreading being found out, but I was addicted to Jenny's tight little body and her refreshing enthusiasm for sex. Then one day Jenny ramped it up.

"Fuck my ass Fitzy," she said, and I did. That is the only time in my life I have ever had my cock in an ass and it was incredibly tight. When I had cum she smiled briefly, and then she said,

"We can't do this anymore." I nodded sadly and left. I rang her doorbell the next day, but she didn't answer. I avoided Jenny's house for a while, and next time I looked it had a for sale sign up with a sold sticker on it. I never told Liz about the affair and eventually I hid it way back in the dark recesses of my mind. I never went looking for another girl like that; I was just too afraid of being caught.

So now I stared at the images of my cheating wife on my laptop as my long hidden memories of Jenny tortured me. I was a hypocrite. After all, Liz had only done what I had done, and now I wanted to have my revenge. How was that justified? My thoughts turned to her lover, and I decided I would revisit the situation with Liz later. I should get revenge on him instead; after all he had fucked another man's wife hadn't he? But even that didn't work, I had never asked Jenny if she was married, but I had guessed that she had a man somewhere because we always met during the day. Was ignorance an excuse? Did Liz's lover even know that Liz was married?

My head span as all these different thoughts twisted around inside my head. I felt angry, I felt betrayed, I felt remorseful, and I felt confused. Eventually my mind settled on one little anomaly. I could grudgingly see why Liz would do it, after all the young man was young, fit and exciting, while I was old, a little fat and the same old boring guy, but what did he see in her? Liz was also letting herself go a bit. She was on her way to plump, with slightly saggy breasts and her youthful complexion was long gone. Why would he want to be with her? We weren't rich, just upper middle class, and she wasn't as pretty as she once had been. Could it have been a work thing? Get ahead by fucking the boss? I just couldn't understand it. I fell into a fitful sleep that night trying to understand not just how I felt about what had happened, but also why it had happened.

Sunday found me unrested and undecided. I agonized all day as the time for Liz to return drew nearer, what should I say? What should I do? When she did get home I still hadn't decided, so I took the cowards approach and pretended that nothing was wrong. I couldn't angrily accuse her of doing something I had already done myself could I? It was about then then that I built my wall. It was like I put up a barrier between Liz and I, and it gave me some protection from what I had witnessed.

Some people will think I was weak not to confront her. When I look back at this even I think I was weak, but when something like this hits you it isn't possible to think or act as you normally would. It's like you are on some half real parallel world, where you are stoned and walking through jelly. It is hard to do anything 'normal' and the big decisions come hardest. I felt like I was watching a movie and I sat back and waited to see what the lead character, me, would do next.

I hoped desperately that what had happened was a one off, and I could just push it somewhere into the back of my mind, just like I had with Jenny, but for that to happen I really had to know it wasn't an ongoing thing. For the next week my fears and thoughts nagged at me while I tried to appear normal. I had emotional turmoil. Was I going to lose my wife? Had I already lost my wife? Was she in love with someone else? I had practical turmoil. I was trying to work out if I would want the house if we divorced. Could I afford the large mortgage? Would I be able to keep my cars? I had self-esteem turmoil. Was I less of a man for not doing anything? Was I on my way to becoming a cuckold?

Liz was quiet. She never asked me if anything was wrong, even though I was moody, and for a whole week neither of us initiated sex, which was unusual. Both of us seemed to be avoiding the subject, and I walked a knife edge trying to behave normally while I alternated between wanting to physically hurt Liz and wanting to curl up in her arms and just cry. Somehow I made it through to Thursday without confronting her, and once again I set the camera in the main spare bedroom, and I left before she came home. This time I took the Commodore, because it was much more inconspicuous than the classics, but I parked it in a dark side street where I had a view of my house and I sat in the darkness and waited.

Just after seven a car drove past my house and parked two houses up. I saw Liz get out of the front passenger side of the car and she walked to our house and let herself in. As usual I had left the outside light and the front room light on, and I could see her progress through the house as lights came on. I shuddered as she switched on the light in the main spare bedroom. It didn't look like last week was a one off thing as I had hoped. After a while the driver of the car got out and he went straight to our house. Liz opened the door before he reached it and let him in. I was sorely tempted to go and confront them. This guy was probably about to fuck my wife. I assumed it was the same guy; I hadn't been able to tell from where I was sitting. Instead of that I got out of my car and walked past my house to the car they had pulled up in. It was a four or five year old silver Lexus, not a flash one, but the badge still hinted at money. I wrote down the registration and went back to my car.

I was shaking with rage, but I hid behind my wall and tried to pretend I could not see through it. I had set myself a plan, and I wanted to follow it, but it was all I could do not to burst in on them with all guns blazing. Well, figuratively at least, I didn't actually have any guns, and the way I was feeling at the time that was a good thing. Somehow I held myself back, and just over an hour after he entered my house and, I assumed glumly, my wife, the bastard slipped out of my door and went back to his car.

I followed him. My plan was simple, this was my enemy and I had to know more about him. You know, knowledge is power and all that crap. Feeling stupidly like some sort of amateur spy I tailed the Lexus for about fifteen minutes to Doncaster East and then he pulled into a driveway. The garage door opened as he approached and he drove straight in and parked next to a small black Volkswagen convertible. Then the door closed behind him. I wasn't going to be able to confront him there, but again that was not in the plan. I made a note of the address and drove away.

What had I learned? My wife was regularly seeing a man, or men, while I was away. The man I had seen in the film was much younger than us, and was very fit. There was no way I could take him in a fair fight, but that was OK, I had no intention of fighting fair. The man she had been with tonight drove a modest version of a prestigious car, and lived in a modest house in a prestigious suburb. To me that indicated a good job and a lot of ambition. The second car in the garage indicated the man had a partner. This wasn't someone returning to their parents' home, his Lexus was the number one car in the family.

But what could I do with this new found information? I pondered until after eleven, and then I went home and quietly went to bed beside my sleeping, unfaithful wife. She was fast asleep, and didn't stir at all.

After Liz went to work the next morning I went and retrieved the camera, and again I had to endure the torture of watching a very poor sex tape of my wife fucking the same man she had been with the previous week. This time they talked a lot more. Liz called the man David, and he called her 'my love'. David was cunt. There is no other word to use. Half of the time when they were fucking he was telling Liz that he loved her and he wanted her to leave her loser husband to be with him. At first she tried to tone him down, suggesting it was 'just a fling', and that she loved me, but he was insistent. He said she deserved jewelry, and flowers, and chocolate, and that he wanted to give them to her but she had to make the break to be with him before he could do that without giving away their secret. He was also much more loving, kissing and touching instead of just pounding away until he came like the previous time. From what he said and what he did he seemed to have some sort of agenda, and I could see Liz was weakening.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Walls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds