• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wally's Day

Wally's Day

It was a normal Saturday, June was cleaning up the kitchen, Ward had was long gone to his regular golf date and Wally, and the Beaver were sleeping in.

June was dressed in her usual cotton dress, pearls, nylons, and her hair was perfect as always.

A little after 9:00 the Beaver got up, dressed, ran down the stairs, through the kitchen, grabbing a donut as he rushed out the door...

Just a normal Saturday at the Clever house.

June finished in the kitchen and moved upstairs to collect the laundry, as she got to the boys room, she couldn't help but notice, Wally had the biggest erection she had ever seen tenting up in his blanket. As if in a trance June sat down on Wally's bed's staring at his morning erection, while wondering if such a large penis would ever fit inside a girl., or for that matter inside of her. After all it had been months since Ward had even kissed her, much less do anything more.

As she sat there her curiosity. got the better of her and she reached out and grabbed Wally's huge cock, and began to stroke it slowly, of course this woke Wally, "mom" he said, "what are you doing."

June let go of Wally's cock, but did not move, as she began to talk, "Wally have you ever been with a girl?"

"Sure mom plenty, you know I date quite a bit" Wally replied.

"No Wally," June said "I mean have you had sex with a girl?"

June then put her hand back on Wally's erection and was shocked to feel it getting even bigger in her hand. Without thinking she lowered her mouth to Wally's cock and took it into her bright red mouth...and began to suck the few inches she could handle, as Wally feel back on the bed, his eyes rolling back in his head, as he got his first blow job, and it was from his mother.

Wally let out a gasp, as he was feeling something completely new and exciting and it was his mom who was doing it.... Wally began bucking his hips, so June stopped not wanting to have Wally cum too soon. She then laid down beside Wally and kissed him, not a mother's kiss, but a hot wet kiss. her tongue. pushing into his mouth.

Then June rolled over on top of Wally, and pulled up her dress, revealing that June did not wear panties. then she grabbed Wally's cock and aimed it at her dripping pussy, and slowly lowered herself down just enough for Wally's cock to spread her open, and spread she was...Then June lowered herself a few more inches and gasped at the size, Wally gasped too he had never felt anything that tight, wet and warm around his cock. After a few good strokes up and down, on June's part she lowered herself almost all the wy down, but had to stop, because she felt, like she was being split in two...but determined to get the job done, June took a deep breath and drove her as down until she could feel Wally's balls on her ass. There June stopped until she relaxed and could feel a herself stretch, the she began to slowly lift her ass, then slam it back down on Wally's cock... feeling ever inch of it as it moved inside of her.

June's pussy was spread wider then it have ever been, the only thing June could think of was it was just like where she had pushed Wally out of that same pussy 19 years earlier. Before she knew it her first orgasm hit hard... and June, gasped as it continued almost without stopping, until she felt Wally start shooting his hot cum deep inside of her.... so much it began running out, and down to the bed. Then as her next orgasm hit it occurred to June, what if she got pregnant, the thought of having Wally's baby, just made June orgasm harder as she feel on top of Wally, both of them exhausted, Junes pearls, broken and spread around the bed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wally's Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds