Wanda's Story, Enhanced Ch. 04

When the orgasm was over, Wanda crawled over to a box near the corner. She brought out Anne's sheerest negligee, and wrapped her Mistress in it. She then took Anne's hand, and led her to the dining room.

As Anne sat at the table, Wanda brought out the meal. Barbequed beef ribs, smothered in sauce, dripped on Anne's plate, accompanied by corn on the cob, potato salad and a sparkling red wine. Anne smiled heartily, said "Thank you, my pet," and started to eat. Wanda sat on the floor, leaning her head on her Mistress' thigh.

"Come, eat with me," Anne said. Wanda smiled, crawled into the kitchen, and came out a minute later with her own plate.

Anne gave permission for Wanda to speak freely, and the two women talked together through dinner and dessert, a hot peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. they talked about Anne's day, and about Wanda's readings. Nothing was said about the phone call to Amber.

After dinner, Anne rose lazily. Wanda jumped from her chair and knelt at Anne's right side, her leash in her hand. Anne took the leash and led her slave down into the playroom.

As they entered the playroom, Anne got her next surprise. Wanda had covered the bed in rose petals, and sprayed the room with a flowery fragrance. Anne smiled at her slave, then noticed she was butting her head on Anne's leg.

"Speak, my pet," Anne said.

"Mistress," Wanda began, "I have something I need to say to you."

"Yes, pet?"

"I've never said this before, Mistress, but ... but ..." Wanda went quiet for a few seconds as Anne waited. "I love you, Anne, and I want to be your slave for as long as you'll have me."

Anne fought back tears as Wanda said this. Her dream had come true. She had a real-life slave, not a submissive, or a make-believe slave on the Internet or at the strip club.

Anne lifted Wanda onto the bed. She spread the teen's legs wide and crawled between them. Just before her tongue drove into Wanda for the first time that night, Anne said "I love you, too, Wanda Catron."

They stayed in that bed until late Monday night, making love with each other with a passion neither had thought possible.

For Wanda, the highlight of that remaining time came when Anne directed the teen to pick out a strap-on, don it, and fuck Anne. Wanda chose the shortest strap-on possible, a seven-inch cock that was very wide, measuring three inches in diameter. Wanda licked Anne first, making sure her Mistress was still wet. Then Wanda slid up Anne's body. Wanda felt the teacher's legs wrap around her waist, then Wanda shoved, filling Anne full on the first stroke.

Anne screamed in delight. The shaft, though not long, filled Anne so full it scraped her G-Spot. Anne came almost instantly, digging her nails into Wanda's back. The teen grunted in delight, but kept up her motions. Anne came again a minute later, then a third time. Then Anne grabbed Wanda and the two flipped over. Anne took the lead, humping up and down on the thick shaft as Wanda watched in delight.

Anne reached over the bed and grabbed the bullet vibrator. She flipped it on and applied it to Wanda's clit. The teen, completely aroused, started begging for her release. "Please, Mistress, let me cum!!" she cried, over and over.

"Yes, my pet, cum for Mistress,' Anne ordered. Wanda shrieked in delight and came, flooding the bed with her juices.

The weekend went along in a similar fashion. Wanda and Anne, having spoken their words of love, showed each other that they meant. Nothing, Anne thought, could come between them now.

But even as Wanda rode through her last orgasm that Monday night, her mind was on her meeting the next day with Amber. It would be a meeting that would change Wanda forever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds