Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 02

Sabrina pulled her head back, and her cock sprung out of her mouth, more rigid than ever before. The first shot of thick cum shot out and pelted Monica in the chin.

"Oh my god!" Monica opened up wide and took in the beating hard head. Sabrina's output was simply massive, and each throb had gobs of cum overflowing and even bursting out of Monica's cheeks, despite her efforts to drink it all down. She set both hands upon shaft and stroked madly, urging out more.

Sabrina twisted their position until Monica was on her back with her on top. From above she vigorously fucked the older woman's mouth, pumping her full with shot after shot of her pearly nectar. She was crying out in ecstasy as her pink-skirt clad rear rose and fell.

Monica pulled the end of her dick out of her mouth - she couldn't possibly swallow any more. She was gasping for air, and her neck, face and chest were completely covered. She stroked Sabrina's shuddering hardness, amazed and at a loss for words as the last spurts issued out, soaking the bedding around her. She licked her lips, "this... is the most amazing thing ever. I drank so much. I'm covered. Ohh, babe!"

Dazed and disheveled, Sabrina smiled down at her, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths. She reached down for Monica's cumsoaked breasts and wrapped them around herself, slowly making love to the slick flesh tunnel as the last of her load lazily leaked out and dripped down her neck. "I'm glad you like it."

***

Later they sat, hip to hip, on a freshly made bed in the next room over. Monica had produced for them both clean bathrobes to wear, with hers being green while her guest was given pink.

"So you're living out of that hotel right now, aren't you?"

Sabrina nodded.

"By yourself?"

"Yeah. It's just temporary."

"That must be getting costly for you."

"Yes," Sabrina said, turning to look Monica face on. "I'm not sure what I'll do. I can only afford one more night."

"Well, you must have some sort of plan. I mean you just said yourself it's only temporary, so what's next?"

Sabrina shrugged, then smiled a sweet, hopeful look at Monica.

"Ah, hah. Yes, I thought so. And I agree. What you should do is call up that hotel and tell them you're checking out, and they can send the bill to me."

Her smile turned genuine at that.

"You can stay here now. I have rooms to spare," Monica said, grinning at her elation. "That is," she continued, "if you can promise me... something... in return."

"Oh, what's that, Monica," Sabrina asked innocently. She adjusted her position, leaning back a bit and folding one leg over the other. Monica's gaze instantly flitted down to the way this parted her robe, revealing pale inner breast and some of the fat shaft that was lying at rest over her thigh.

"Mmm..." She reached down and grabbed hold of Sabrina's flaccid member. "You're going to have to give me full access to this incredible body of yours."

Sabrina's breath had caught in her throat at that touch. "O-of course, Monica!"

"Good."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds