• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wanna Bet? Ch. 10

Wanna Bet? Ch. 10

12

The rooftop pool in late May in Las Vegas is always relaxing. I love to sit here and sip my whiskey and soda and just reflect on things. The Countess is tanning next to me and her barely string bikini makes the looks I get even more fun. And tonight Jessica will be joining me as we take a chartered plane down to Cancun for a one week stay in an exclusive resort for some relaxation.

Being a high stakes gambler and his woman is so tiring after all.

When I left off I had just taken a stuck up snob of a Saudi Prince Playboy for about six million and two of his "hired" Ukrainian strippers/Sugar Babies. I'm sure you are thinking that I cut a path through Switzerland during that time and enthralled dozens of women and made millions.

Actually, not so much.

It didn't really sink in until a couple of weeks later back in the US just how much I had made and what kind of women I now had at my beck and call. Jessica and Amber and Missy and Megan; they were all hot babes. But I got a glimpse of how the other half lived and I damned sure liked it. The food, the parties, the women; it was all amazing.

I was lucky as hell that Astrid was one of my women. She guided me though the path in Zurich. She showed me how to dress (I had the right clothes, but there was flare and style and movement), act, talk, and spend. It cost me a lot, nearly a million for ten days, but it was worth it. I showed that I was casual with my money, which meant I had a lot of it and that put me in with the right people. The people who actually DID have vast amounts of money and were easy meat for someone who knew what he was doing.

I had taken some French in school and Astrid stopped me from trying to talk in it. "Better to be just a regular American than talk like a hick" she had said and I have to admit that it did work. I decided to work on it when we got back (I actually speak good French now and Swedish thanks to my lovely Jessica) and just drive on. She put me at ease, and got me in the door for one party after another. Jessica and Astrid both insisted that I just party for a bit. To seek out other games would give off an indication that I was on the make, and that wouldn't do.

So we just partied. I made a lot of casual contacts that panned out later on for invites in the Rivera, the Alps, the Greek Islands, you get the idea. I danced and drank and made small talk and then fucked my brains out with five hot babes at night. Natasha and Svetlana were an awesome fuck when fucked together and I soon decided that they needed to be kept as a set. Jessica approved and we made arrangements for them to stay in the US at Dr. Stannoer's place for my remaining time in college.

So by now I was getting ready to finish college. Even though I was a junior, I had been taking a pretty heavy class load. Thanks to certain people's influence (namely my thrall Dr. Stannoer) I had been given credit for a lot of electives and some of the higher math classes. I was set to graduate a year early and I planned to.

Jessica was still doing her Master's work so she was still around and I was the Vice President of my frat, so I had that going on. I wanted to complete college as I felt that you never could tell if my power would last. If everything went south, then I would at least have something to fall back on.

Well, that and I really wanted to have one more year in the frat. We threw the best parties on campus.

I won't bore you with most of my year. With millions in the bank already the hustle to make book was greatly diminished so I became a much more casual gambler. Smaller amounts, I tended to lose a bit more than I had as I was not so driven, and it was more to keep in mental shape. The Doc would still have me go out and hit it hard about once a month, but I usually would hit an Indian Casino out of town (or state) for that. It made for nice weekend away with Jessica or with my two Ukrainian beauties.

It was right before Spring Break that the last notable thing in college happened. I was out very late after our Saloon had closed (the one I talked about earlier, still going strong and the most popular attraction at the Spring Festival). I was had just dropped the days earnings in the night deposit box at the bank and was headed back to the house. I was staying there as it allowed me more sleep after nearly all night partying versus having to get into my apartment and then get up earlier to go in for another day.

I won't argue I had been drinking. But I was now a pretty good functional drunk, meaning I could drink a lot and hold my liquor (you pick that skill up as a gambler), and I still say I was not swerving at all when suddenly my rearview mirror lit up with the flashing lights.

Long story short I got arrested for driving while impaired and got hauled in by the city police.

I made my calls and got Jessica's voicemail and the Doc's too (I found out later that both had been out late too and were passed out). I told them to get my lawyer and get me picked up in the morning.

Now, where they had taken me was not the full on police station but one of those sub-stations that are open part of the time. There were actually only two officers on duty, the guy at the desk who processed me and then locked me up and one other who I hadn't seen. The reason was that the Spring Festival had put on a concert this year, got a couple of good bands and they pulled in a much bigger crowd than normal. One of the bands was one of those groups that were really into drugs and so were a lot of fans. This had resulted in a large disturbance, not really a riot, but a lot of dopers and so on got hauled into the main station. They were out of space so they said since I was not causing any issues and was just waiting for my lawyer just to keep me there.

They had patted me down, but I asked if I could keep my dice for entertainment. The cop had shrugged and checked them out (clear plastic so you could see through them) and then tossed them in the cell.

I yawned and lay down on the bench and tried to get some sleep, but the bench was stainless steel and was way too hard. After a bit I gave up and started rolling my dice on the bench. After several rolls I heard the door open and looked up to see the other cop walk in.

Whoa.

The woman who walked in was a fox and a half. She had long red hair done up in a bun, a great set of tits, and a nice fit and shapely body. She reminded me of Natasha in how she moved and how her body seemed so hard and fit. Her face was lovely and she had some wickedly green eyes that seemed as sharp as Dr. Stannoer's when she was not turned into something else.

I had tossed my dice as she came in and her head jerked over to the cell door. It was a typical jail barred door so she could see right in. She saw me scooping up the dice and frowned.

"How did you get those?"

"I asked to keep them, the other officer let me."

"That's against regulations. Now I'll have to write him up. Hand them over."

I now noticed that despite being pretty young (maybe 25 or 26) she was a sergeant.

"Hey now, no need to do that. I can't sleep and I wanted something to do. It's just dice."

She stepped up close and gave me a cold look. I mean colder than Astrid had before I got into her mind and turned her into my adoring pseudo-mother in law. I gulped and said. "Hey I have an idea. Wanna Bet?"

She froze for a second and I smiled. "How about we roll for my dice? If I win, I get to keep them and you don't write up the other cop. If you win, you can lock them up with my other stuff and do whatever."

The cop seemed to fight with herself for a second and then finally said "Well, okay. I guess one toss won't hurt. Push them over and then move back against the far wall."

I did as she asked and set out the low roll set and we rolled. I won with a ten to an eight.

The cop blinked and then let out a little sigh. "Okay, keep them. Do you have anything else in there that I need to know about?"

"No ma'am. Just the dice. Wanna bet?"

She stiffened again. I was attracted to this cop, she was hot, but her attitude was a real turn on. Strong, tough, and no bullshit. She ran a tight ship apparently and I was thinking she might be useful. I wasn't sure what yet, but I wanted to find out. And to find out meant I needed her to roll some dice.

"It's a pretty boring night; how about we do one more toss. If I win, you'll decide to sit down with me and roll dice with me. If you win, you can head out and do whatever."

The cop seemed to struggle for a bit and then I saw her glance at her watch and give a slight shrug. I heard her mutter "Eh, why not? Now that that big ass group of dopers is locked up it will be a quiet night." She moved up to the bars and said "Okay, shove the dice over and then back up."

I did and we rolled. Eleven to three, my win.

The cop seemed to have a moment of hesitation and then shrugged again. She said "Hold on" and left the holding cell. She came back a minute later with a folding chair and sat down by the bars. I moved the dice towards her and then moved back as she reached in. I smiled and she gave me a cold stare again.

"Wanna bet? If I win, you will relax and enjoy the game. You'll find it really fun to roll dice with me. If you win, you can leave and do whatever you really want to do."

"Okay, roll."

We did and this one was close. She got a seven and I got an eight.

The cop blinked and then seemed to visibly relax. She leaned back in her chair and gave me a smile. Not an "Oh yeah, come on and fuck me", but a "Hey, this is pretty fun" smile. I grinned at her and said "See, not a bad way to pass the time."

"Yeah, actually this isn't so bad. Now that all the college kids are passed out it's the graveyard shift. I always hated this shift, but this is a nice way to pass the time. Roll again?"

"Wanna bet?"

She stiffened and I said "How about if I win, you will open the door and sit on the bench opposite me, you'll be completely at ease because you know deep down I'm harmless and this is all in good fun. If you win, you can choose the next game."

I wasn't sure she would go for that one, it was pretty lame but I couldn't think of anything else. She must have been really bored because she nodded and said "Roll it."

We did and I got a nine to her four.

She blinked and then smiled at me. "You know what; I think I can trust you. I'm going to sit on your bench with you provided you promise no funny stuff."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I replied and she moved in and sat down with the cell door open.

I just rolled dice with her for a couple of times and she actually won, but I was thinking about my next step so we didn't bet. I decided to find out more about her. My next bet was that if she won she would tell me all about herself and her career, and if I won I would plead guilty and take whatever sentence came down. I wasn't worried, I could hire a driver with no issue, and honestly I knew I wasn't looking at any jail time so what the hell.

I won and got her story as we tossed some more non-betting rolls.

Her name was Diane and she was an up and coming star of the police force. Top of her class at the academy, had her Master's already in Law Enforcement, and had been heavily recruited by some Fortune 500 companies for private security and counter-intelligence/business spying. She was an old fashioned "I want to be a cop like my dad" story though and was determined to be the first female chief of police in the city. She was well on her way, getting early promotions and killing the exams. She had just tested for Detective Lieutenant and she was sure she had passed.

"That's pretty cool. But why just here, it sounds like you are really good at this internal security and counter-espionage stuff which sounds a lot cooler than just being an ordinary cop." I asked.

She shrugged. "It's what I want to be, or at least right now. I won't lie, it does sound pretty cool and some of the offers are really good. Maybe after I've made Lieutenant and proven to myself I'll give it a whirl."

When I heard that I grinned. I had figured out that I would need someone to be my security head and someone to run my "agents" like Lily. Diane appeared to be perfect for my needs, and she was hot as hell.

"Wanna bet? I think it's time you decided to expand your horizons. If I win, you will decide that you need a career change and being the head of security for a rich playboy gambler is exactly what you really want to be. If you win, you'll decide that being the chief of police is your real dream and you'll follow it to the end."

She didn't even blink, which I was happy for as it indicated that she really was torn by her possible choices. We rolled and I won by a ten to a seven. Diane blinked and then eased back. She seemed to be deep in thought and then nodded.

"You know, just talking with you has made me realize that this city is really small. There is a whole world out there, and I should try some other jobs. I'll bet some rich playboy would love to hire me as his chief of security."

I smiled. "You know, it's funny you should say that. I'm a rich playboy and I just happen to need a chief of security. Want the job?"

She looked at me and then snickered. "You? You're a college frat boy, just how much a jet setter are you? Went to Mexico for Spring Break?"

I smiled more. "If you give me my phone I'll show you."

She looked at me and then went "Eh, ok." She locked my cell and came back a minute later with my phone. I pulled up some of my pictures with Jessica, Astrid, Alyssa, and our week in the Alps and our Christmas in Aspen that year.

Diane gaped and looked from the photos to me and after a bit said "Holy shit! You are not kidding! Wow. Okay, I am interested in your offer. What are the details?"

I rattled my dice. "Wanna Bet? First we roll again. If I win, you'll agree to whatever terms I offer. If I lose, you can set your own contract with the sky being the limit."

She looked hard at me and then nodded.

"Roll them." She said and we tossed. She rolled a twelve to my seven.

She grinned at me and I must have been quite the sight as she started laughing. "You should see the look on your face. I am guessing you expected to win. Are these dice loaded?"

"No, but I'm usually very lucky. But that aside, you won so what are your contract requests?"

I was on the hook, but it turned out my hunch on her divided loyalties and desires had been spot on.

"I want a $250,000 salary per year. I want complete control of your security arrangements and I get to pick your guards and set up your details. I want your full cooperation with setting up a counter-intelligence operation so that we can sniff out threats and scope out your opponents. I want full control over my budget and your promise that whatever I request you will provide or will fund me for."

I nodded (not like I had a choice), and said "No problem. That is actually very much in line with what I wanted anyway. But I'm finishing college, so you won't be hired until the day I graduate."

She nodded and extended her hand. "Deal."

We shook and she looked happy as hell. I rattled the dice and said "Okay, let's roll some more."

We tossed some dice and I could see she was already thinking about what she wanted to build and how she wanted to run things. I had some more plans for my lovely red-headed security chief so I let her get nice and distracted. Then I popped off a "Wanna Bet?"

"If I win, you will decide that I am more than just a boss and your client. I'll be the man of your dreams. You'll desire me more than any other man and the idea of anyone outside my internal circle hurting me will drive you into a nearly insane rage. My safety will be your desire, my attention and love will be your dream. You will realize that I have other women, but you will be so happy serving me that it won't bother you ever. If you win, I'll help you win the man of your dreams over."

Diane was pretty lost in thought. She seemed to get the last part as she gave me a puzzled look, but I said "Toss it".

She did and lost with a snake eyes to my four.

She gasped and blinked. I saw her eyes light up as she looked at me and she licked her lips. She set the dice down and moved close to me. Before I could say anything she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a hot kiss.

"Boss, I'm yours. I'm your woman until I die. I know that you have others, but let me serve you. I'll keep you safe forever against anyone who dares to threaten you." She said in a husky voice after she finished.

I smiled. "Very well Diane, you can be my security chief and run my security detail and my spy network. And I will take you as one of my women."

Diane shuddered in pleasure when I said that and she shoved me back against the cell wall and kissed me hard. "Oh Sir! Yes! I'm yours forever!" She reached up and started to unbutton her police top. "Take me now. Take me here. Make me yours and claim me forever."

Well, who was I to turn that down.

We kissed hard and I pushed her back. I stood her up and pushed her up against the cell door. She gasped as I forced her against it. "That's right Diane, feel my power. You are so weak for me aren't you?"

She shuddered as I pressed her against the cell door. I could see her eyes getting a fevered look to them and I realized she liked the power play. I slowly turned her and pushed her up against the bars. "You like being weak like this? Having your man control you like this? Pushing you up against these bars like a weak helpless prisoner?"

Diane was shuddering and gasping and making these little whining sounds. I could make out meek little "Yes, Yes, oh yes!" but it was hard to hear her as she was twitching and gasping. I reached down and pulled out her cuffs. I dangled them in front of her eyes and her eyes locked on them like a radar guided missile. I reached down and pulled her left hand up and pushed it through the bars. I reached around and put the cuff on her wrist.

CLICK!

The cuffs snapped in place and Diane shuddered like she had just cum. She gulped in air and she gave off a whine as I eased her right hand through the bars and put the other cuff on her.

CLICK!

She gasped and shuddered and moaned. Her whole body convulsed and I moved back and watched her shudder in pleasure for a few moments.

I then moved up and pulled back her hair. I nuzzled her neck and whispered "You are mine Diane. Now and forever. Your heart, your soul, your mind, all mine. You are my thrall, my servant; you exist to serve me forever."

Diane shuddered again and gasped out "Yes Master! I am YOURS!"

With that I started to undo her belt. I unbuckled it and tossed it on the bench. I then reached around and undid her pants belt, her pants and fly and then eased them down. I laughed when I saw that Diane, for all her tough cop act, was wearing a lovely little black lace thong panty with a little bow on it. I gave her a nice slap on the ass and she shuddered again. I then realized that she HAD cum. At least once anyway, her panties were soaked and she reeked of happy girl "I have cum" smell.

I've said before S and M isn't really my thing, but I loved this. The power trip was fucking off the chain. I had a police sergeant, cuffed to her own holding cell, swearing loyalty to me forever, and cumming just by me chaining her up and talking dirty to her.

I ripped her panties off her tight ass with one jerk and she let out a loud gasp. I pulled her back a bit so she was bent over and I placed my hands on her hips. "Diane, I'm going to take you now. Once I have fucked you, you are mine forever."

Diane moaned and then sucked her breath in with a sharp hiss as I pushed my rock hard cock into her. I pushed up until my balls touched and then slowly pulled out again. Diane trembled the entire time and grunted when I pumped back in. I picked it up and she moaned and grunted.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wanna Bet? Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds