Wanna Go to Tallahassee?

"Look, buddy... uh, she's not a real redhead, remember that..."

Dan shrieked with joy when he saw the pic. "Oh fuck buddy. Fuck. Alyson's pussy is so cute. SO fucking cute. I never woulda thought she was blonde! So beautiful! Put the phone down there again so I can hear."

Bob lowered the phone again, and picked up the pace, slamming himself into her sweet, tight pussy harder than before, as he felt Amy's finger starting to rub against his prostate. He grunted as he felt his fourth orgasm of the night beginning to bloom. "Oh fuck..." he moaned, then his cock began to sputter and spurt, and he slammed himself home again and again as he filled Dana Lee's glorious young pussy with a full load of cum.

Dan said, "Fuck, buddy, did you just cum?"

Bob said, panting, "Yeah. I did." He moaned as Amy slowly pulled her finger out of his asshole.

Dan said, "Take a picture. I want to see your cum dripping out of her."

Bob wasn't thinking straight, so he lined up another shot, and slowly pulled his cock out of Dana Lee's gaping, pink pussy. Then the moment his cum began to ooze out of her open hole, he took the pic, and sent it to Dan.

"Oh holy fuck, buddy... holy FUCK!!" Slapslapslapslapslapslapslap!

Dana Lee began to moan petulantly, so Bob put two fingers of his free hand inside her and began to finger fuck her until she was quivering and squealing. Then, on pure impulse, Bob put the corner of his phone to Dana Lee's clit and began to flick it, faster and faster, and soon her slender young body began to buck and quake with a gut wrenching orgasm. She let out a long wail, "OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

And just then, Bob faintly heard her father's voice rising up from between her legs. "Oh shit! Ohhhhh shiiiit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Gaaaaggghhh!"

CHAPTER 9

A thunderous cheer rose from the stadium, not far from Dan's car. But he didn't hear a thing. His eyes were locked on the glorious blonde pussy on his cell phone screen. It was wide open, with gleaming white cum oozing out of it. And he started cumming. His first shot looped skyward, some of it landing on the screen, the rest falling back onto the back of his hand. And even as his second load began to let loose, he flipped back to the previous pussy pic of Bob's cock sliding into her pussy, and after that to the first one the other girl had sent him. Again and again his balls spasmed and arcs of cum rocketed upward, landing on the steering wheel, and on the blue pants over his quivering knees.

Finally spent, his head collapsed backward against the headrest and he moaned, "Oh shit. That was intense." He listened to the sounds of Alyson's whimpering, shrieking orgasm as it reached a crescendo, then tapered off. For some reason, the tone of her voice when she'd screamed didn't quite sound like he'd have imagined. He chuckled to himself. Women sure do sound crazy when they cum. She sounded just like my wife!

Then Bob whispered, "You satisfied, Dan?"

Dan smiled, "Shit, buddy. That was fucking great. Thanks for the pic."

"Look, I gotta go. See you Monday."

"Yeah, Bob. I'll call ya. We'll talk about the other thing. I swear, we're gonna make it happen, buddy. We're gonna make it happen."

Then Dan heard the first girl's voice whispering, "Gimme the phone." Her voice came on the line again, and began whispering right into Dan's ear. "Did you cum, mister?"

"Uh... yeah, sorry about that."

"You bad, bad boy. I told you not to cum until I gave you permission."

Dan pouted, "I... uh... I couldn't help myself."

"Well, when I get my hands on you, you better be more obedient. Otherwise, I won't let you fuck me."

Click.

A chill went up Dan's spine as the line went dead. What did she mean by that? Is she saying she's going to meet with me? That she might really fuck me? Shit. She's a student. I can't do that! Good thing she doesn't know who I am. Oh... shit... she's got Bob's phone. She must have see my name on his screen when I called him. OH SHIT! SHE KNOWS WHO I AM!! FUCK! "FUCK!"

Dan slammed his hands against the steering wheel, and sweat began to pop out on his forehead. She knows who I am! One of my students knows that the vice principal is a fucking pervert! And she has a picture of my motherfucking cock to prove it! Goddamn it. Idiot! I'm so fucking screwed!

He buried his head in his hands and mumbled, "Shit." But then he looked up again and thought, Oh well. If she wants to fuck me, I guess I got no choice. I have to do what she says.

He couldn't help but smile.

CHAPTER 10

Amy handed the phone to Mr. Spenser again. She winked at him, then dropped to her knees and began to suck his cock, savoring the sweet flavor of Dana Lee's pussy.

Bob looked down in amazement. What did I do to deserve heaven like this? Amy was every bit as sexy as Dana Lee, but she was cuter. So petite. So beautiful. So adorable wearing nothing but a blue and silver cheerleader skirt. It was like a dream. She was gobbling his soft cock with loving tenderness, and soon his flesh began to harden again in her mouth. Her deep blue eyes looked up at him with surprise.

She pulled back and said, "You think you got another load in there, Mr. Spenser?"

He grinned. "I just might."

She grinned back. "In that case, it's about time you filled my pussy with cum." Bob paused, so Amy said, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill, same as Dana Lee."

Bob instantly lifted Amy from the floor. She felt as light as a feather. He effortlessly laid her on the table next to Dana Lee, who was quivering with post-orgasmic aftershocks, then he quickly unzipped her cheerleader skirt and pulled it off of her. Now she was as naked as her friend. She opened her legs wide and Bob wasted no time sliding his cock into her beautiful young pussy. But unlike before, he fucked her slowly this time, with long, purposeful thrusts, savoring the wetness of her tight young flesh around him. Savoring the sight of her beautiful young body. Savoring the feel of her hard little clit against his thumb. Savoring the wonderful music of her moans. He sighed happily then muttered, "I sure hope you're eighteen, Amy."

She giggled. "Would you stop if I said I was sixteen?"

He grinned. "Probably not. But I might call a lawyer."

She moaned at the feel of his cock sliding slowly in and out of her depths. Then she said, "Funny you should bring that up. I know a good lawyer. My mom." He froze, staring down at her with a sudden look of terror on his face. Amy laughed lightly, "Oh, don't sweat it, Mr. Spenser. I'm eighteen. So fuck away."

He began to fuck her again, just as slowly as before. He grinned down at her, and said, "You scared me, Amy." She giggled and he ran his fingers up her tanned belly until he was cupping her beautiful baseball-sized breasts. He kneaded them lovingly, then gently tweaked her nipples until they were standing tall. "A bit of advice, sweetie. Never joke about lawyers when a married man is fucking you."

She giggled. "I'm not joking. Mom's a lawyer, but don't worry, she doesn't care who I fuck. She's a total sweetheart. I'm sure you know her. She must have dropped me off at your house a dozen times. Gina Gleason?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Probably. I don't really remember her."

"That's okay. Maybe I'll introduce you sometime."

Dana Lee sighed and opened her eyes. "Watch out for her mom, Mr. Spenser. She's a bigger slut than Amy."

Amy turned toward her, "Oh, you're the one to talk."

Bob was amazed at the sight of these two beautiful young girls smiling at each other with love gleaming in their eyes as he fucked one of them. Then he was doubly amazed at the sight of Dana Lee rolling toward Amy and kissing her full on the lips. Amy's eyes opened wide, but she eagerly kissed back, and just like that, they were making out, their hands gently squeezing each other's breasts. It was an amazingly erotic sight. Dana Lee's full lips meshing with Amy's narrow ones, as their pink tongues danced and darted into each other's mouths. Bob felt his final orgasm beginning to bloom. He put one hand on Amy's hip, and the other on Dana Lee's ass and started pounding Amy hard and deep.

Amy was stunned that Dana Lee had initiated this kiss, but she savored each moment of it. Soon she felt Mr. Spenser's cock hardening and swelling inside her, and then his hot cum filling her up. He bucked and moaned, but he kept fucking her, slowly, stroke after stroke, long after his orgasm had abated, only stopping when his cock finally grew too soft to stay inside her any longer. The moment he pulled back, so did Dana Lee.

Dana Lee smiled at Amy, thinking, what the fuck? Did I just do that? Fucking coke! Makes me so horny. Fuck, that was incredible, but I'm no lesbian! So why do I want to kiss her again? Shit. She saw the quizzical look on Amy's face, so she shrugged shyly and said, "Well, there's a first time for everything, I guess."

Amy chuckled. "You just can't admit it. You want to eat me. Go ahead and do it already."

Dana Lee playfully swatted Amy's face. "In your dreams." They laughed together.

But Amy thought, Go ahead and tell yourself whatever you want, but we both know that one of these days you're gonna suck my pussy.

Then both girls looked up at Mr. Spenser. He was looking down at them with an utterly drained, but worshipful expression on his face. Like a man who's seen the face of god, but was starting to grow afraid he might never see it again. Amy chuckled. "Say, Mr. Spenser, what are you doing this weekend?"

He blinked dumbly a few times, then a flash of excitement filled his eyes. He said. "I don't know. Pulling weeds I guess. But nothing I can't put off. Barbara thinks I'm meeting with some reps from Canada right now. I guess I could meet with them again tomorrow, if you know what I mean."

Amy giggled, then turned to Dana Lee and said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Dana Lee giggled, then looked up at Mr. Spenser and said, "Wanna go to Tallahassee?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 843 milliseconds