• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wanna Play?
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Wanna Play?

He smiled as he shook his head. He kissed higher, and her giggles increased. "This isn't the part where you laugh, sweetheart."

She couldn't help it. "It tickles," she said bashfully.

"I'll give you something to giggle about," he said as spread her legs as wide as they could go, and without preamble began to lick at her throbbing pussy through her panties. Her giggles died in her throat and were replaced by low moans. She didn't know what he was doing, but she didn't want him to stop.

Her scent was intoxicating as he buried his face in her panties, trying desperately to taste as much of her as he could. He placed a hand on her stomach to try and keep her still, as she bucked and thrashed into his face. Using one hand, he pulled her panties to the side and watched her juices flow out of her.

Finn licked the line where her thigh met her mound and was supremely pleased when he heard her moan his name. He flattened his tongue and ran it along the length of her slit. Bree screamed and tried to pull his face closer to her sex.

Using the skills he'd been perfecting for just this moment, he began to tease her as he slid his tongue in and out of her body, ignoring her pleas. Finn couldn't stop if he wanted too, the taste of her was addicting. He spread her pussy lips apart as he tried to taste every inch of her throbbing pussy.

He circled her clit with his tongue causing her to buck her hips uncontrollably. She could feel pins and needles starting at her toes. She didn't know what was happening, and she told him so. He said nothing as he waited until she was close to coming, then he latched onto her clit and sucked as hard as he could while flicking his tongue across her hardened nub. Bree opened her mouth in a silent scream as she felt wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, tensing up her muscles.

She cried for him to stop, but Finn wasn't going to quit until he was satisfied. With his mouth still firmly on her clit, he swirled a finger in her juices and slowly pushed his digit into her scorching sex. He could feel her body clenching at his finger as she rode out the waves of her orgasm.

He ate her until she came again, and his jaw was ached. He hadn't even touched himself and he was ready to burst, but he was intent on making this last. He sat up on his heels satisfied with the content look on her face. Bree looked exhausted and sated.

He watched as Bree's head fell to the side and her eyes fluttered closed. "Oh no you don't, we're not done yet," he said as he easily lifted her spent body from the floor and placed her gently on his bed.

He smiled at her as he lowered his head to hers and captured her lips once again. Thinking he couldn't waste another moment for she might change her mind, Finn ripped his shirt from his body and Bree's breath caught in her throat. She forgot what a wonderful body he had. Football had given him the body of a god.

Finn was about to undo his belt when her fingers stilled his movements. For a second he feared she would tell him to stop. Her fingers brushed his out of the way as she clumsily undid his belt. She popped the button on his jeans slowly sliding the zipper down. Finn thought the very fiber of his being was going to shatter. He pulled her hands away afraid that one touch from her would ruin to moment for the both of them.

She looked shocked and almost scared that she'd done something wrong. "You didn't do anything wrong, but if you touch me, this might end before it gets started," he answered her unasked question.

She smiled back at him as he fished inside his pants and pulled out his throbbing erection. Bree's eyes widened in fear. The swollen purple head giving her pause as Bree had never seen a penis before. Health class didn't count, and she was nervous.

"Don't worry, it'll fit," he said with a grin as he looked at her wantonly. Bree nodded her head as he covered her with his body again. The friction created from the roughness of his jeans against the smoothness of her skin was driving her insane.

Watching the expression on her face, he covered her mouth with his again, kissing her deeply. His fingers found his erection as he began to pull at himself.

"I need you. Now."

"You have no idea, baby," Finn said huskily. "How long I've wanted this."

He captured her mouth again, ravaging her with his tongue. His pants still hanging loosely around his hips, Finn poised himself at her seeping entrance, teasing her as he rubbed his head of his throbbing cock along her slit. Suddenly he thrusted into her hard and fast enticing another gasp from his best friend as he pushed past her natural barrier. He stilled inside of her and kissed her neck until he felt her body start to move in the rhythm that would push them both closer to orgasm.

The friction Bree felt was indescribable as Finn slowly began to move inside of her. He pressed his length into her slow and hard, slamming his pelvis into her clit each time making tiny stars float behind her eyes. Bree's eyes shot skyward as Finn began to move against her harder and faster. He watched as his pale meat slid in between her mocha thighs and willed himself not to cum.

She called out to god, she called out to the heavens. She didn't know what Finn was doing to her, but she knew she never wanted it to stop. The sounds of flesh smacking flesh began to fill the room and Bree began to pant Finn's name. The pins and needles were starting again, and the look on Finn's face was pure concentration.

He pulled her legs up around his waist as he tried to get deeper inside his best friend. He was slamming into her hard now, bottoming out, and Bree's groans seemed to spur him on. He could feel her tightness threatening to milk him dry, but he wasn't done yet. He grabbed her hips and pulled her tighter to him. She met each of his thrusts with one of her own, trying to delve into the delicious friction she was feeling.

Finn leaned down and latched onto her nipple with his teeth, making Bree scream as her orgasm began to take over. The combination of pain and pleasure pushed her over the edge and she screamed her release for anyone that was willing to listen. She felt Finn pump into her body erratically as his release ripped through him. He let go of her nipple and leaned into her neck as he pumped rope after rope of cum inside her body, branding her as his.

Finn fell on top of her enjoying the warmth radiating from their bodies. He looked down at Bree's face and watched as her eyes began to close. With a smile, he flexed his hips, causing her eyes to fly open at the sensation of him still being buried inside her.

"Does this mean you're going to prom with me?"

The vibrations of Bree's giggles started out slow until she was laughing uncontrollably. "You've got some above average persuasion skills," she said in between fits of laughter.

He nipped at her neck with his teeth being sure to leave her with another mark.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wanna Play?
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds