War Whore Pt. 01

Monica felt sick at the thought of 40 men taking her. An old hag provided by Marian would change the sheet every so often and bring fresh water for Monica to douche herself between each man.

Downstairs ,five men had been allowed in and had their dicks cheeked and issued with condoms. They had their boots off, ready to go upstairs. They had drawn lots earlier for the going order outside the house.

"I got a hard on thinking about her," said one.

"Yeah, not often you get officer's skirt."

Maria came down and signaled the first one.

"Twenty minutes only," she said.

The first, a burly bearded man ran up the stairs to jeers from his companion. He knocked and went inside. Monica was on the bed naked.

"Shit" he thought. She was gorgeous. "Hi baby," he said, pulling off his uniform and clambering onto the bed.

"You got the goods lady," he said, grabbing the breasts and shoving his head between them as he mounted her.

"Rubber,." said Monica.

"O yeah." He swore as he struggled to get the sheath on his large erection.

She spread her legs, and he roughly pushed for entry.

"Glad I'm first," he gasped and penetrated her.

He started to thrust. Monica looked over his heaving shoulder, her face a blank as he fucked her, face buried in her magnificent breasts licking and sucking them. Thirty men would do this to her before the day ended. She knew that there was no turning back after this. Monica had become a practised prostitute from servicing the officers, but being fucked by queues of soldiers was very different. Hundreds of men using her body would make her a hardened whore who had no future but working in brothels.

The soldier was grunting and thrusting harder, about to come after just five minutes inside Monica. He cried out and orgasmed, emptying himself into rubber.

"Shit, you're too fucking juicy," he said.

A prccession of hard, unshaven men enjoyed Monica during that long day. On the sweaty, stained sheets, they worked off their lust on her body. There was only time for a quick pussy wash and wipe down between each one. Many of the soldiers were rough with her and she became sore from so many pricks fucking her, despite the salves she used on her pussy. The constant sex meant that she had several involuntary orgasms as her vagina became very sensitive.

"There's a regiment waiting to fuck you, baby," grinned one. "You gonna be real tired after a month on your back."

The room stank of stale cum and sweat. Monica never thought it would end. Finally the last one came inside her and she was left exhausted with her body bruised and hurting from the constant pounding, too tired even to drag herself to the bath. But it was only the beginning of her ordeal.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • War Whore Pt. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds