• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Warming Up Winter

Warming Up Winter

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Timeo purred, the Norwegian forest cat leaning back on the large, comfortable sofa, with Ana nestled into him. The fire in the hearth crackled and leapt merrily, snapping up smaller pieces of wood and leftover kindling, warming the room better than any summer day even could. At least, that was what the feline thought, nose twitching as the soft, white fur around his face pulled along with those tiny shifts in skin and muscle. Even the hue of his blue fur, striped with a darker, midnight blue, was softened in the low light of the living room, just with the fire to see by.

"Mmm... Timeo..."

Ana, a shorthair cat with brown fur and amber eyes, looked up at him, her chin still resting on his chest. Her long dress flowed seductively down around her, though she didn't usually wear long skirts while she was painting, choosing an artist's smocks and aprons instead. They may not have been all that feminine, but there was nothing the feline could wear that would hide her true beauty from sight.

He took a breath, kissing her forehead gently.

"Yes, my dear?"

His warm voice rolled over her and Ana pressed a little closer, leaning into him, his waistcoat open to reveal his shirt beneath. Her fingers played over his collarbone, toying with his clavicle, right at the base of his neck. Timeo's purr wavered, though he settled there, a paw softening into the small of his back. Even though Ana was already married, he was accustomed to Dag too. And Dag knew of their arrangement.

"I didn't invite you here to be a model in one of my paintings," she breathed, whiskers quivering, eyes shining. "Will you tease a lady so?"

Yet Timeo was not that kind of feline and he rumbled a growling chuckle as he swept his paws under her, laying her back on the sofa. Ana could have been swooning, but that remained to be seen as he kissed her deeply, their lips melding together as if they were meant to be like that, as if everything that had happened in their lives to that point was leading up to that moment.

She moaned into his mouth, melting into his touch, though the quiver of desire in her was not something Timeo took lightly in the slightest. After all, he was fortunate enough for her to have extended an invitation over there to him, he hadn't just burst in announced. He didn't expect to merely come in there and take advantage of her hospitality when the artistic cat was so warmly affectionate to him.

It took nothing away from her relationship with her husband, however, but rather added to it. It meant he didn't have the deeper connection he would have had, of course, with a monogamous partner of his own -- yet sex, perhaps, was not meant to be monogamous, as long as all parties were open and happy with the arrangement. He never would have gone around someone's wishes or behind their back, merely thanking any listening gods, that long, dark winter, that the feline from court was so softly welcoming to him.

"I would never keep you waiting."

He disrobed her slowly, helping her out of her dress, though they did not retreat to her bedchamber. After all, the fire had heated the reception of her home, where she was set to receive visitors in comfort, and they wouldn't have wanted to move to the chill of the bedroom, even if the bed had been warmed with a metal bed warmer, which had been plunged into the fire beforehand. Ana didn't keep many attendants around.

"Oh, Timeo..."

She arched into his touch as her body was revealed down to her bare fur and he disrobed obligingly for her, kicking off his boots and letting her take care of all she could reach. In no time at all, they both were naked and she panted heavily, breath rasping through the sharp teeth of her feline maw, tongue fluttering between the lines of her teeth. Need rendered her glorious in her exposure, giving all she had to him, even if they had not done anything, not quite yet.

Sometimes, after all, the anticipation of the act was almost as good as the act itself. She still wanted both, however, hungrily taking the lead and capturing his mouth with hers all over again. Timeo grunted into her mouth as he kissed her back passionately, though there was a harder, more fervent edge to the kiss that time, something that had not been there before.

"Mmm..."

He took the soft hum from her lips into her kiss, seating himself on the large recliner, where they had been relaxing. It was a large piece, something she must have been giving as payment for a painting in the royal court, and supported him just right in the small of his back. Ana straddled his hips as if she had been doing it for an awful lot longer than she had, the rise of his shaft throbbing against her.

"I want you," she breathed, cupping his cheek with her paw, even as Timeo turned his face to kiss her palm. "Please..."

She left the words unsaid, that she needed from him what her husband could not give to her at that time. And that was one reason Timeo was there, enjoying the warmth of companionship as much as the delight of sharing the moment with Ana specifically. Sometimes, a moment could be just that and he helped her raise her hips, one of her paws on his shoulder while the other lightly held his muzzle.

He guided her down, his shaft hard and ready, though the moment was not designed for anything crude, no, not in the slightest. It was softer and sweeter, the head of his length gently spreading her folds, though it was not, admittedly, their very first time together. Quite honestly, Timeo didn't know how many times he was going to be fortunate enough to spend his evenings and days with Ana, though they would do as they pleased while it suited them, and their friendship, of course.

She moaned, her head tipping back to expose the vulnerable expanse of her throat, as she sank on to him. Her wet heat wrapped around his cock as he bucked up lightly into her, the seating low enough that he could plant his bare hind paws into the ground, offering him at least a little leverage. Yet the passion of the moment mounted as he leaned in, nibbling and nipping playfully at her neck while she rode him, Ana in complete control of how deep she took his cock. They hadn't yet tried that position and his heart pounded, more blood than Timeo could ever have thought possible rushing to his cock. His flesh tingled, so very sensitive even as she bucked and ground on top of him, testing her own readiness, though she was so very wet already.

"Mmm, my dear," he rumbled throatily against her neck, kissing a line up Ana's throat to the corner of her jaw. "You are as...divine as always."

A moan was his response, though Timeo took that as a compliment, that she was not quite capable of getting further words out in the heat of a moment quite like that one. He whimpered a little, head spinning with devout arousal, though she squeezed around him, forcing further thoughts out of his mind.

And maybe that was just the passion, right there and then, the felines were looking for, the seating cushions squeaking and indenting under their combined body weight. The fire leapt and crackled, roaring higher, though they were already more than warm enough as they exulted in the soft, tenuous presence of one another alone. For they didn't know how long they had and merely determined to savour every moment as if it was their last.

A life in the pursuit of pleasure, the delights of the world... It was a good way to live. Even better with Ana in his arms.

Timeo growled, kissing her throat, his paws scooping around her, almost of their own accord, as he stood carefully, though could not hold her for long, not even as Ana wrapped her legs around him. He laid her back down swiftly on the sofa and slipped between her legs, his cock having slid partway out of her pussy in the middle of shifting position. That was okay, however, as he thrust deep again, one paw clutching hers and softly pinning it back behind her head.

However, Ana was not restrained in the slightest and cried out a passionate yowl as he filled her, long stroke after stroke thrusting deep. He moaned, head tucked down, his tail twitching, though the shorthair feline, at least to Timeo, was the star of the show. How could it be any different, after all, when she had captured him with one look across a room filled with, admittedly rather stuffy, nobles?

They were like souls and he kissed her tenderly, their breath mingling, as his thrusts sped up. Ah, but Timeo didn't want to be crude, thinking of Ana more than himself, yet he couldn't get to her pussy with his paw when she had her legs tightened around him to such a degree. So it was that he had to trust his body to thrust and to take her right to the edge where she needed to be, the muscles of her inner thighs tremoring beautifully against him.

"Mmmm... Ana..."

He breathed her name as if it was a promise, yet his heart surged when she clutched him, suddenly gripping his paw tightly. The feline yowled, a lustful sound the likes of which he had never heard before, and bucked up against him, using the leverage of her legs roughly crossed around him to buck up, to demand even more from Timeo in the heights of orgasm.

And there was little, indeed, Timeo could ever have been expected to hold back from in a moment like that, of course, not as he bucked into her, letting instinct and need dictate his movements. Yet the feline would always remember just how her fingers felt, digging into his fur, her need rampant, though one spill into ecstasy would not be quite enough for Ana, oh no. And Timeo was more than happy to spend the rest of the night with her -- and more -- for as long as the beautiful shorthair desired.

"Mmmm..."

He let out a long, low groan as he shuddered against her, letting liquid need spill deep inside her clutching passage. Her folds spread lusciously around his shaft as he let loose inside, spurts of creamy joy flooding her, though only to the extent, of course, his body was able. He was who he was and never would have pretended to be anyone else, the muscles in his arms contracted to support himself above her as Timeo let hot, rasping breaths wash over her muzzle and throat.

He forgot all that, however, when Ana recaptured his lips in a kiss, her lips parted so their tongues could dance and play back and forth between their muzzles. The moment was right, everything it needed to be, as her pussy twitched and pulled, oh so very lightly, around him, the last drops of his seed drooling from the tip of his shaft.

It was not, ultimately, everything that the moment was about, but it was something Timeo cared for deeply, letting the outside world fall away, as if no one existed there but him and Ana. For there was no one else he would have rather been with, sharing that experience with, the heat from the fire licking at their fur, though they were easily far enough away from it for the fire not to pose any danger to them. No, that was not a worry, not as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, supporting Ana even in the afterglow.

With the night stretching ahead, they had plenty of time remaining to keep one another warm. And, if they stayed there long enough, perhaps the first blooms of spring would arrive before they even had to break to the light of day once more.

Maybe... Until then, the depths of winter would not touch their passion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Warming Up Winter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds