• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Warrior Queen
  • /
  • Page ⁨18⁩

Warrior Queen

"Yes... always. She's always been a part of you Betsy. In a way I've always known that, and that's part of why I love you. You're a strong enough person to 'choose' to still have a generous spirit and a caring soul... In spite of her.

Time is the great equalizer that passes the same for us all. Second by second.

Male or female, black or white, young or old, rich or poor, Second by second.

Tic-tock tic-tock the clock runs out for you or me, tic-tock, Second by second.

As I said in the introduction Betsy is a character that I made for a different story. Most of the main characters in this story will be in that much longer story, except for Taji. Her family and her father are in there. In fact her father is the main protagonist of the whole story. The Coterie is the title for that story and it will be posted in the mature category. Betsy will return in that story but as I said in this introduction, she has a minor role in that story. Unless of course I decide to change things again... again. Hope you enjoyed Betsy, her troubles and her adventures.

Thanks, JayDiver.

Vote if you want, comment as you please. I read them all, but I'm bad about replying though. I'm a terrible procrastinator but my new resolution is to fix that... tomorrow. Or maybe the day after.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Warrior Queen
  • /
  • Page ⁨18⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds