• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Was It Really Incest?

Was It Really Incest?

I met a guy in an adult bookstore while I was looking through some of the Incest Confession magazines. He asked me if I was interested in stories about incest and, of course, I told him I was. He said let's go get a drink and I'll tell you about my mother. The following story is exactly how he related it to me. I don't know if he was looking for someone to tell him it was OK, or if he just liked talking about it with someone he thought was safe. It really turned me on, hope it does the same for all of you.

* * *

My mother and I never really had what you would call sex, but we played a lot of games from the time I was about 18 until I married and left home. Even now when my wife and I go visit for the holidays, Mom and I engage in our play if we get the opportunity.

My father died the year before I started college so instead of going away to school, I decided to go locally and get a part time job so I could help with expenses. One night when I came in from my job at the local video store, as I walked past my mother's room I noticed the door was slightly ajar and her bed light was on. I started to open the door and tell her goodnight but something stopped me. Instead, I peeked through the crack in the door and saw my mother lying naked on the bed with her legs spread and a vibrator slipping in and out of her pussy.

I had honestly never thought of her in a sexual way, but seeing her there was something else. She's a typical suburban housewife type, 5'6", about 165 with nice breast and a widening, mature ass. I could see from my vantage point that she did not shave her pussy. She had a nice full growth of pubic hair, which I have a preference for. I knew I should go on to my room and try to erase that picture from my mind, but I could not help myself. I unzipped my pants (the truth is, I hadn't gotten laid in about three months) and I began to masturbate as I watched Mom running that vibrator in and out of herself. She was pinching her nipples with the other hand and would occasionally take the vibrator out and suck her juices off it. She flipped over onto her stomach, stuck that big, pale ass up in the air and started fucking herself as if she was getting it doggy. I could have sworn she looked back directly at me as I stood there jerking off. I had one of those orgasms that sneak up on you. I realized I was getting ready to cum just as it spurted out of my dick and hit her door. I saw her tense and thought for sure she had heard either my breathing or the sound of my cream splattering against her door, but she moaned softly, shuddered and I realized she was cumming.

I quickly slipped my dick back into my pants and headed for the bathroom to get some toilet paper to clean up my mess. Just as I was getting ready to wipe the sperm off my mother's door, she spoke.

"Frank, is that you baby?"

"It's me Mom," I said.

"Come in and give me a goodnight kiss," she said.

I walked into her room and quickly stuffed the toilet tissue in my back pocket. I couldn't believe she asked me to come in; the smell of her pussy was all over the room. The closer I got to her and the source of that wonderful smell, the harder my dick got.

"Did you have a good night at work, honey" she said sleepily.

"It was work-you know people asking if we have that movie with that guy in it who was in the other thing where he was with that girl from that other movie."

She laughed, "You seem to always know what they are talking about though baby. Been home long?"

"No just came in," I lied.

"Funny," she said, "I thought I heard you just a little earlier.

I started to kiss her cheek but she turned her head and my kiss landed full on her lips. There was nothing wrong with that, we kiss on the lips often, but this time we seemed to hold it a little longer than appropriate.

I told her good night and went to my bedroom with a raging hard even though I had jacked off not 15 minutes earlier. I went to my room, turned on the lights and quickly got out of my clothes. I was bone tired and wanted to go to sleep, but my cock had other ideas. It was one of those beautiful fall nights with a bright moon and cool crisp air. My windows were open to take advantage of the nice weather and since my room faces the pool and the privacy fence, I had my blinds open. I was standing in front of the mirror watching myself stroke my hard when I heard something out by the pool. I stopped, grabbed my shirt and held it in front of me and looked to see what was out there. It was Mom; she was sitting in one of the patio chairs naked looking into my window. She had known I was there and she put on a show for me I thought.

"What the hell," I said to myself, "if she wants to watch, then I'll let her." The truth was, it really excited me to think my own mother was getting turned on by me. I rushed into the laundry room and pulled a pair of her panties out of the dirty clothes. Fearing she would think I was not going to finish my dirty business, I almost killed myself getting back down the hallway before she gave up and came back inside. She was still there when I moved over in front of the window. I let her see what I had in my other hand as I began working on my cock again. I lifted her panties to my nose and smelled her aroma. I had really gotten lucky, the crotch of the panties were coated with her secretions and the smell of her pussy was very strong. I watched her hand slip between her legs as she began to finger her pussy and rub her clit. It was only a few minutes before I was spraying my screen with cum. Totally exhausted; I turned off my light and fell into bed.

There was never a word spoken by either of us about that night, but it was the start of our play, as I called it. Mom would leave the bathroom door open when she showered and I would stand in the doorway and watch her through the clear shower doors. She would pinch her nipples, play with her titties and then bring herself off with the massaging showerhead. I dropped many loads of cum on the hall floor while I watched her and she watched me.

It became such and accepted thing that we got to the point that we stopped pretending that it was accidental. Sometimes when we were watching TV, if I was particularly horny, I would take my dick out and masturbate while I sat on the sofa across from mom's chair. Sometimes she would only watch me and other times she would pull her gown up and finger herself until she came. We never spoke while we did this and we never talked about it afterwards. There were times in the mornings that I would sit at the kitchen table while she made breakfast and talk about what was going on that day while I jerked off. After I came, we would just carry on our conversation as if nothing had happened while I cleaned the cum off the table and my dick. We never masturbated each other and in fact, other than an occasional lingering kiss, we were always appropriate in all other areas.

With that, he downed the remains of his drink, walked out the door of the bar and I have never seen or heard from him since. His story, however, became a favorite fantasy of mime and I thought it was really too good to not share.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Was It Really Incest?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds