• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Was She Coming On To Me?

Was She Coming On To Me?

I had dated her daughter Guinevere in college. But about two years previous we had broken up, but remained on good terms. Guin had moved on to graduate school, but I was trying to make my way in the world.

I had always gotten along well with her mom, and we always encouraged each other. She was 36 years my senior and I always thought she would make a great mother-in-law. But that was not to be, I guess.

After I graduated, of course money was tight. Guin's mom Elizabeth suggested that I stay with her until I got on my feet. I ended up living with her for about a year and a half. During most of this time, it was just the two of us living in her house.

The first clue I got that something might be "different" about the situation I was in from what I had thought, was when Elizabeth went downstairs to do the laundry. Now there is nothing strange about that in and of itself. But when she came back up the stairs she was stark naked! She said that while she was loading the washer she realized that she had more room in the wash machine than she thought she would and decided to wash the clothes she was wearing. She said this as she walked past me in the kitchen on her way up to her room.

Now, this incident in and of itself isn't too strange, but it was the start of several such encounters where she allowed me to see her naked body.

A few days later I came downstairs in the morning (the only bathroom in the house was on the first floor) and Elizabeth was standing au natural in front of the mirror in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She either pretended not to notice me or maybe she just ignored me for several minutes until she finally looked over at me and said, "good morning" - and then shut the door slightly, but not all the way.

Elizabeth liked to clean the house early in the morning or late at night- but never during the middle part of the day. And she always cleaned while she was only wearing her super-see-through nightgown and no underwear.

She did this several times and would call me over in the middle of this chore and ask me to move a chair or other piece of furniture so she could vacuum under it- all the while giving me quite the peep show.

Finally, after about a dozen of these incidents, I cooked up a plan to see if she was really coming on to me or not.

I knew that she liked to get up early and get in the shower at exactly 6:00a.m. (she still worked a few days a week back then).

I set my alarm for 5:55a.m. and got in the shower right ahead of her. I left the bathroom door open about two inches.

Sure enough, at 6:00 on the nose she pushed the door open a little and said that she needed to get in the shower- and what was I doing up that early?

I told her that I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep anymore so I decided to take a shower and start my day.

She asked if I could hurry up as she didn't want to be late for work. I apologized for the possibility of making her late and suggested that she get in the shower too as I had just put shampoo in my hair.

Without hesitating she said that sounded like a good idea and entered the bathroom.

First she took off her nightgown and sat down on the toilet to pee. Then she moved back the shower curtain and stepped into the shower!

Never before had I seen her body this close up- and she had a great body! She had taken care of herself and was in pretty good shape. Her breasts were round and firm, medium sized and beautiful. Her bottom was very round and curvy. She had a thick tuft of jet-black pubic hair on her pelvic area- and now she was with me in the shower and we were both naked.

I knew that we wouldn't accomplish much with this first experiment- she did have to get to work after all. But I did try one more thing. I asked her if she wanted me to soap up her back (I had rinsed the shampoo out of my hair by this time and moved on to soap on a wash-cloth). She said yes, that would be fine.

I started rubbing the soap on her back and then slowly worked my way down to her bottom. It was firm yet supple. I loved touching her there!

After this I rinsed off and got out of the shower. For now I knew that things were progressing nicely.

A couple days later I heard the vacuum cleaner turn on at about 10:00 (late for her- she usually went to bed around 10:30). This time I would be ready.

I quickly disrobed down to only a pair of underwear. Sure enough, a few minutes later Elizabeth called me to move a chair out of her way.

I helped her out- but this time I made sure that she saw me leering at her breasts when her nightgown dipped low as she bent over to push the vacuum cleaner.

When she finally stopped vacuuming I had a huge erection and I was determined to let her see it.

"Thanks", she said. "We got a lot done in the living room".

"Yes" I said, "and that's not all we accomplished". She looked up and I pointed to my bulging hard-on.

"What should we do about this?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know", she replied.

"Well, I'm going to need to take care of it- unless you'd like to help me", I said.

"What would you like me to do?", she asked.

I gently held her hand and brought it to my throbbing cock. She squeezed it through my underwear.

"Can you do that underneath my underwear?", I asked.

Without answering she slipped her hand under the waistband and started rubbing my cock.

After a couple minutes of this, I took another bold step and started caressing her shoulder, slowly moving my hand closer to her waist. Finally I moved in to her pubic area. We were now rubbing each other where it counted!

Then with my other hand I pulled my underwear down to my knees, and then slipped them off completely.

"Would you like to get on?", I asked.

Without answering, Elizabeth pushed me down gently to the couch. I sat down, my penis pointing toward the sky.

She lifted up her nightgown and sat right on my hard cock while facing me. Her vagina was so wet that it slid in effortlessly.

"Oh Elizabeth!" I moaned.

"Oh Robert, I've always wanted to do this with you!", she responded.

Now that we were finally together, really together, I felt an overwhelming sense of satisfaction- as I know she did as well.

Her breasts were level with my face and I sucked her plump 59 year-old nipples. They were big and protruded out about three-quarters of an inch. They were perfect for sucking on.

After about two minutes her body stiffened for a few seconds. She slowed down the rhythm of our movement and tensed up. For one split second she stayed perfectly still and then went limp with a release. I felt her pussy throbbing around my cock as her orgasm emitted from within her like lightning and thunder. She called out my name again and again while moaning.

After she came, I was so horny and excited that it didn't take long for me to explode. I ejaculated a massive load of semen into her warm vagina- filling her up with hundreds of millions of my sperm.

After I regained myself, we stayed in this position, her sitting on my penis while facing me- but now with her head resting on my left shoulder, for several minutes. We both breathed heavily for a long time, until we finally recovered to a normal calm state.

When she dis-mounted, several ounces of my semen and her juices came running out of her love canal and went onto my lap. She went to the kitchen and got a fresh dish towel and we cleaned up a little.

Afterwards we both took a hot shower together and noticed how late it had gotten.

She put her nightgown back on and went up to her room to go to sleep.

I sat back down in the living room to contemplate all that had happened that night- and what this episode meant for all that would happen in the future.

That was the first episode in what would become a beautiful fuck-buddy relationship.

Fuck-buddies fuck and don't have a regular boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, so it was a very simple arrangement.

Once the initial tryst is over, it becomes much easier to do again and again.

After that night, Elizabeth and I mated about 3 or 4 times a week. Usually it was about every other night, but sometime it was two nights in a row or twice in three nights. But for the next year and a half, we had it going on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Was She Coming On To Me?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 746 milliseconds