• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching Great Tits From the Office

Watching Great Tits From the Office

12

Here's a personal experience. One day I visited the office of someone I'd never met before. We hit it off well, ogling topless 'birds' suntanning on a nearby roof.

This tongue-in-cheek tale combines birdwatching, binoculars and bonding.

Watching Great Tits

I've come up four floors in the elevator and made my way along a corridor leading to the back of the office building. I count off the numbers on the door until I come to 401, right at the end of the hallway.

The door is open, so I take a look inside. A fellow about my age sits at a big desk with his shirtsleeves rolled up. He's literally buried in paper. I call to him.

"Mike Hanlon? Hi, Jock Martin, JM Digital."

"Come right in. I've been expecting you. Have a seat. You can probably already see that I need some help here."

I drop into the comfortable chair facing his messy desk, completely cluttered with several stacks of paper in no apparent order. This guy needs my help in a big way! That's what I'm here to talk about, getting all this onto digital files.

Mike faces me across the desk, his back to the big corner windows behind him. Though the rest of the office is just as disorganized as his desk, I recognize that this must be a coveted space in the building. It offers a wide view of the city around us.

"Great office you have here, Mike. Sunny and bright."

Definitely! I wouldn't trade it with anyone!" he grins with enthusiasm.

That's when I notice binoculars on the side of the desk, easily within his reach. I point to them.

"Birdwatcher? I do some of it myself."

He smiles. "Yes, I suppose you could say that."

"Seen any Flickers or Sapsuckers from here? It's the season for them."

"I might have. I'm always watching." Mike says evasively.

Then half turning to the big window behind him, he sweeps his arm across it and adds, "Never know what I'm going to see from up here. Nothing would surprise me, so I keep my eyes and ears open."

I don't quite know what to make of that remark. So I flip open my case, ready to launch into the wonders of digitalizing. Mike seems ready to focus as I start my sales pitch.

"We can get your whole operation better organized by going digital. Everything will be stored in the cloud instead of here in the office. You're going to find that you have less paper and more...."

Suddenly, we both hear some laughter from outside, not too far away. It sounds like happy female voices. Mike immediately stops looking at me and turns to the window, while grabbing for the binoculars.

It occurs to me that he isn't watching for Flickers or Sapsuckers. I might as well not even be in the office. Mike's attention is riveted to whatever is happening outside. Then he turns to me and grins again.

"Do you like college babes?" he asks impishly. "Because if you do, you're in for a treat today."

I'm confused. "Meaning?"

"The birds are out to enjoy the sun. Three of them are on the roof just there. Very likely they're in bikinis under their clothes. Interested?"

"You bet!" And I quickly get up and move to the window, asking, "Will they see us? They're very close."

"Not if you stay back a metre or so."

The meeting is forgotten as we peer across an open area and down one level. Three early-twenties girls are stripping off their street clothes, getting ready to tan. I already see a bright yellow polkadot top on a slim little brunette.

"We'll watch for a while," Mike states. "I hope you have enough time. If not, I can schedule you to come back another day."

Clearly, he's so eager to take in the view that our meeting has become an afterthought.

"Oh. Do you think they'll be out again tomorrow? If so, I can be here," I joke.

Now Mike knows I'm as willing as he is to enjoy some birdwatching. I'm already thinking that we might see some Great Tits, rather common black and yellow birds. Who knows, if a male Woodcock flies in, we could even witness a Swallow. I know my birds.

As shirts are unbuttoned and tight jeans tugged off, the birds begin to show their plumage. The brunette's yellow number contrasts with the tall blonde in a black two-piece. The third one, with the cute auburn hair, wears skimpy neon green, with lots of strings to hold things in place.

I bring my chair over because we might be here for a while.

"Take your pick, Jock. Who do you like?" Mike asks me.

"That's a tough question. I'd probably need a closer look," I say, looking at the binoculars still in his hand.

"Sure. Feast your eyes. I've seen these three before, so I already have a favourite. Check them out and we can compare."

Welcome to the "all-you-men-are-just-pigs" brotherhood. I've never even met this guy before, and here we are sharing his binoculars to compare our choices in half-dressed young women. Mike and I are obviously on the same red-blooded team.

Over on the dormitory roof, the three of them move in what seems like a practiced ritual. First, they throw their clothes into a pile, then unfurl their big towels beside one another.

Next, they sit on the towels before breaking out tubes and bottles of sun protection from the bags they've brought. Each one applies it to her front, seeming to take special care across the upper chest and inner thighs. Delicate skin, I guess.

When that's completed, they turn and offer their backs to one another for further goop where they couldn't reach. I notice that they even work it into the skin under the strings that hold the little bikini triangles in place.

Finally, the girls stretch out on their stomachs facing us and reach behind to unfasten their tops.

I've been watching this display very closely, using the binoculars as colourfully painted fingertips disappear beneath the edges of bikinis. All three girls look great to me!

Then Mike asks a tough question.

"OK, Jock, what's your choice?"

"Well... it depends."

"On what?"

"To look at... or to lay?" I ask him boldly.

Mike laughs. "A man after my own heart! Which one would you most want to screw, of course?"

He hardly knows me, but my interest in watching them matches his. Now I've taken it to the next level by mentioning sex. So, he realizes we can get right to the base instinct that drives the primitive animal hidden deep inside both of us. We're going to imagine fucking these pretty birds.

"That's easy. The auburn hair in neon green. She's my choice. I'd give it to her!"

"And why's that?"

"Just look at her. She's got a great rack and the tiniest bikini, so I think she'd be the hot one. What's your choice?"

"I'd go with the blonde. That long hair spread out when she's flat on her back, and those legs wrapped around me from underneath. Yeah, I'd like to give it to her!"

We watch some more, and I take a closer look at Blondie. I decide that she would be a great lay too. Meanwhile, Mike has the binoculars now and he alerts me.

"Check how Auburn's tits are all squished out beneath her. Hey, look now, she's up on her elbows, and they're hanging right out. What beauties!"

"Hey, pass the binocs, man. My turn."

Soon I'm agreeing with him. "I see what you mean, Mike. And those nipples are so stiff. I want my mouth on them!"

This good-natured bantering goes on for some time before all three of the girls are up on their elbows, each one unknowingly flashing us a great deal of private skin.

Then Mike has some great news for me.

"Soon they're going to roll over to toast on the other side. That's when the real show begins. Do you have time to stay?"

"Yeah, if you do. I'll stay until they go back inside!" I laugh.

"So, in that case, let's order in some lunch. It's almost noon and we'll be another hour, at least."

Mike phones for a fast food delivery up to his office and then we go right back to our observation posts to watch the birds. It's going to be like a sports event, spectating while stuffing our mouths with food.

Then a few minutes later, it gets a whole lot better. The little brunette in the itsy bitsy yellow polkadot number struggles to her feet, pressing her unsecured top against her chest. She steps across her towel, then sits down facing us before reaching into her bag to grab a tube. Then she lays back.

"Watch this, Jock!" Mike almost whispers, handing me the field glasses.

"Omigawd!" I inhale.

Polkadots has pulled away her top, revealing a set of beautiful tits! She places the tube against one, then the other, squeezing a little white length of cream onto each. Then her fingers work the goo into the skin! All around each one. Even underneath, where they seldom see the sun.

She rubs all around her smooth, rounded mounds, and then goes to the nipples. The little brunette works hard at them, circling each areola, and rolling the nubs between her pink fingertips, drawing them into wicked peaks.

"Fuuuck," is all I can manage. I feel my cock rising to take a look too.

"My turn. Hand over the glasses," Mike orders because Blondie looks like she's starting the same exquisite procedure.

They're close enough that I can still see everything usually hidden to the world. Her skin isn't as tanned as Polkadots', and her nipples are a nice pink instead of brown.

But Blondie's tits are lovely, and I see the whole show because she is sitting up to apply the cream. They hang like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. Young and firm and fresh and....

"Look, it's Auburn now," Mike interrupts my reverie, and I wonder who'll have the glasses for this one.

Just then there's a knock at the now-closed office door and someone calls out, "Food order for Mike Hanlon."

Mike passes me the binoculars and hustles over to pick up our lunch. He comes back right away, wondering what went down in those few minutes at the door. He soon finds out.

"Will you just look at those gorgeous knockers!" my host exclaims, almost dropping the order before he sets it onto the desk.

"Oh yeah... like nice ripe melons," I breathe, mesmerized by the way Auburn's big tits are swaying back and forth as she sits working the tanning cream into them.

Both her hands handle one at a time while she tilts forward inspecting the ongoing work. Vigorous circles set the second boob in motion, and like the first, she pulls at her extended nipple to ensure that it's fully protected from the sun. Both have grown to prodigious length!

.

"Yes! She's definitely the one I want to fuck!" I confirm. "No question. Those are Great Tits.... By the way, that's a real bird species."

"You're kidding me, right?... No?... Well, there's a whole flock of Great Tits over there right now!"

We eat our burgers and chips while the three birds nest in to tan. It's amazing how their naked, tanned breasts take different positions across their smooth bodies. Auburn's 36 D beauties flatten a bit and flow down to each side, while Polkadots' rounded 34 Bs sit high and proud. Blondie's boobs are smooth and pear-shaped, the nipples as pert as ever.

Mike notices me grinning and chuckling to to myself.

"What's with you, Jock? Something funny?"

"Just thinking about another bird, the Boobie. I can't imagine why."

"An actual bird? You're joking."

"Really. It's a dumb seabird that often isn't aware of danger lurking nearby."

"Like us over here, right?" he laughs. "I'd love to get my hands on those Boobies!"

Mike and I are dedicated birdwatchers, experts at identification. With the big office windows and the powerful binoculars, we're getting a very good look at these three sexy species close by. Now something else is happening to further improve the scene and re-stiffen my dick.

The girls realize that they need to get sunlight to their inner thighs for a nice, even tan. Gradually they begin to open their legs for exposure. As they do, Mike and I set down our food to take turns with the field glasses again.

They're his, so he gets them first. That's the unwritten law of the jungle. Male Bonding 101. Don't fight with friends. Instead, just wait your turn.

"Ooo... nice pussy Blondie," I hear him comment. "Check it out, Jock. Can you see the cameltoe?"

I grab the glasses to take a long hard look. "Yeah! I want that for sure!"

"OK, pass them over so I can check on Polkadots," Mike says. "Hey man, she's rolling her bottoms under to get more sun. Hell, almost down to her...."

I interrupt him, grabbing for the glasses, but he pulls them away.

"Oh no, not yet. Auburn is spreading wider now.... Oh fuck, man! You gotta see this!"

Then Mike passes them back to me and I zero in on the neon green bikini bottoms. This is the skimpiest and tightest of the lot. Her puffy lips are very prominent and almost spill out both edges of the fabric. Then she shifts a bit, and a deep cleft becomes visible. It doesn't take much imagination to picture the rest.

"Epic puss," I mutter, unable to take my eyes off what I'm watching so intently.

"Hey, you're fogging up the binoculars. Better pass them back so I can clean the lens," he laughs.

"Jeez! What a great show!"

"It might not be over yet. I like to watch when they get hot, and the sweat starts to run across their skin," Mike admits.

"You dirty old man!" I laugh before adding, "Let's go for it. I'm in no rush to leave."

"Good. My supervisor is on holidays. I can take some work home so I don't miss these girls."

I can see their nearly naked bodies glistening from the heat of the sun. They are feeling hot now. As we sit chatting about this, the girls shift to slightly different positions, putting those bare breasts in motion. Little rivulets of perspiration trickle across overheated skin.

We're mesmerized as their sweating skin shines in the blazing light. In our filthy minds, they're not tanning anymore. No, we're imagining them all hot and bothered, lurching up against us while we pound them savagely with straining cocks.

Then almost in unison, they decide that they've tanned enough topside, so they sit up to turn over. Now we're treated to another fantastic breast show. We're on high alert, afraid we might miss something good. Then it happens.

Each one turns sideways, a whole new profile to admire while they reapply sun protection to one another's back. We enjoy watching their sticky fingers curl around the back to the side-boob. Valiant. They're saving their girlfriends' tender skin from sunburn.

Soon all three are stretched out on their stomachs again. This time their feet point our way, and we can savour a sexy new perspective. Their hot, sweating globes are displayed in glorious variety- from soft and meaty to hard and lean. Great arses are a feast to our eyes and food for more primal urges.

"Jock, care for a beer? I have some cold ones here while the boss is away," my new birdwatching buddy offers, pointing to a cooler under his desk.

"Sure. This isn't over yet, and personally I'm getting overheated."

"Real cocklifters, aren't they? Got us all revved up, eh? I knew you'd like this."

"Yeah. Hey, I wonder if they know we've been watching them for the past hour or more?"

"Nah! But if they did, now wouldn't that be something. Carrying on like they don't know we're here. Making us horny as Hell on purpose!"

Watching intently again, we down our cold ones. The girls' legs are spread wide to tan those inner thighs, enhancing the fabulous arse-on perspective. Only the thinnest strip of cloth shields nirvana from our eyes. Oh, to possess x-ray vision at a time like this!

Then, as if to read our churning minds, they reach back with both hands to roll their bikini bottoms under for more tanned area. Right down to the crack! Their chests lift off the towels as they stretch their arms back. Great hanging sideboob! We could go to jail for the dirty thoughts racing through our heads.

"Dammit! Those birds are amazing," I mumble. "I can't think of anything else that I'd rather do right now than drive it up her arse!"

"Yeah! Which one first?"

"It's too hard to choose, watching this angle. The more I look, the more I want them all."

Then I have a brilliant solution.

"Hey, I'd go for all three at once! Auburn on my cock, Blondie on my face. And Polkadots frigging herself while she waits her turn."

"Excellent!" Mike cries. "I'd try that too, but starting with the blonde. What a treat! Do they ever have me going!"

"Hey, you'll have to race me over there if you expect to get them first," I joke.

"I wonder if we could? You know, go over there and fuck them silly in their dorm."

"Dream on, Mike. We'd get busted for sure. Security would be all over us. Then the cops would show up and drag us to the station. All we can do is imagine."

My friend sighs. "Hell, you just stuck a pin in that balloon."

We ramble on and drink his beer, talking like we're best buddies, even though we just met this morning. But there is a common bond here that many of us share- at least the ones who read Literotica.

We like to study good looking women. We like to admire them and salivate. We like to let our imaginations run wild, picturing them skewered on our dicks.

In the end, we won't go any farther than staring and dreaming, but it's fun either way. And, I'm sure we'll enjoy watching sexy birds for the rest of our days. Raging hormones are like that.

Some would say that Mike and I are bloody chauvinists, treating those college girls like sex objects. We're adults and should be ashamed of ourselves, right? So sorry, eh.

We don't even know their names or anything about them. Except that they all look great in a bikini, and even better topless. So, arrest us and lock us up. Guilty as charged.

Meanwhile, this has been a good few hours. I never tire of birdwatching.

Then suddenly, the girls are moving again. They sit up and grope to find their bikini tops, before reaching around to secure them. One last view of those Great Tits.

After adjusting everything, they grab their towels and stand up. Towels are tossed into their bags before they pull their own clothes off the pile and dress again over the bikinis.

Now they're almost ready to leave. It looks like our midday entertainment is over. Back to reality. I return to the reason for my visit.

"Mike, I never actually got down to business, getting all this paper into the cloud. Should I come to see you tomorrow, about the same time?"

"Let me check my phone," he smiles.

I assume Mike is scanning through his office schedule to see if he is already booked up. But I'm wrong.

"Sure, can you come back at 11:00 tomorrow? They say the forecast is for a perfect sunny day. The girls probably be out again, maybe with some of their friends. You bring the beer in case they are, OK?"

"You're on! And I'll buy lunch next time too."

It's another lesson straight out of Bonding 101. Don't be a mooch. Pay your way. Bring the beer and get lunch sometimes. That's the best way to keep a friend.

"Good! I always like watching the birds, Mike replies. "Those Boobies and Great Tits we saw today. Maybe some Sapsuckers and Flickers- whatever happens to land on the roof tomorrow"

"Who knows?" I grin. "We might see a dirty little Fuckbird!"

"Seriously? A Fuckbird!"

"Well, not exactly. That's what this Irish writer James Joyce called his woman."

"A Fuckbird!" Mike repeats. "Read a lot, do you?"

"Mostly smut, when I'm not birding. There are some field glasses out in my garage. I'll bring those tomorrow too."

Mike raises his bottle in salute. "Here's to those three Fuckbirds over there. Long may they flock!" he says solemnly, before smiling at his own little joke.

We laugh and drain our beers.

Now the three beauties- cute little Brunette, leggy Blondie, and sexy Auburn- have turned to go inside. But they have a surprise for us as we sit wistfully watching their departure.

As if on cue, they swivel their shapely hips toward our window, and stick out their round butts. Together they lean to look back over their shoulders at us, flashing big smiles....

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching Great Tits From the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds