• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

12345

What a sight to greet my peeping eye! Mom naked on the bed, on her hands and knees, near the foot of the bed and Dad, he too naked, kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed, his face glued to her behind, kissing and licking her pussy in wanton fashion, his hands caressing her bums and thighs. They were perfectly positioned (sideways) to my line of sight.

"Mmmm.... yessssss, lick me, Athan.... I feel so horny today.... mmmmm" moaned Mom, turning her head to look at Dad and swaying her firm, round bums from side to side, rubbing and teasing his face with her hairy slit. Her beautiful tits jiggled with her swaying, the dark nipples already hard. Her long hair was let loose and gently flailed to her movements.

Dad looked up, his face shining wet with Mom's juices, playfully smacked her bums and said "You need a good fucking, my dear" before burying his face in her voluptuous behind and continuing his oral love of Mom's yoni.

My prick uncoiled to life inside my shorts, watching and listening to their sexual escapade. I was late for their love show and wondered what else had already transpired before I had got there. But by God, I loved watching and listening to them making love.... so beautiful, so natural and so, so erotic. And, Aayahmah had been right - Mum sounded super-horny that night.

My life had totally changed since I last saw them, on Sunday night. Probably it was fated to happen this way – five days ago, I was an ignorant virgin when I accidentally discovered my parents in sexual action; then I was caught peeping and more by Aayahmah, only to eventually land up between her legs, losing my virginity to her and then in the past three days, experience pleasures of the flesh beyond my wildest imaginations. I smiled as I reflected on my arangetram (arangetram = graduation, in Tamil).

Mom's passionate moan brought me back to the live action. I pressed my eye and ear close to the wall, not wanting to miss any sight or sound – I partly closed the room door to muffle the sound from the TV in the living room but still allowed some light and visibility in my sister's room.

"Yessss...mmmm.... ..I need your fat cock inside me soon, Athan. I am so wet and so fucking horny" groaned Mom while Dad lapped like a hungry dog at Mom's pussy and ass-crack.

Despite being a glutton for licking her cunt, Dad heeded Mom's words. He stood up slowly behind her and his fantastic erect male organ came into view – it was simply awesome. I stared in pure admiration as Dad stroked his mammoth cock and then placed his magnificent meat on Mom's bums. He rapped his rock-solid meat on her firm mounds a few times, as if to show her how hard he was, and then proceeded to rub his length along the wetness of her crack, his animal-like groan clearly audible.

"Grrrrrr.... I love your wet kundi, Rani.... ..grrrrrrrrrrr" growled Dad as his fingers rubbed and mauled her rounded fleshy mounds (kundi = ass, in Tamil).

Mom looked over her shoulder at Dad, her teeth clenched. She too growled like a bitch in heat and shook her bottom teasingly in response, while Dad's cock slid up and down her crack.

Dad smacked her cheeks again with his hand, a little harder this time. "You look so damned bitchy like this, Rani.... so damned sexy" uttered Dad in reply.

"Yes.... your super-horny bitch, Athan. Take me from behind and fuck me now. Shove your cock inside my cunt and fuck your bitch" begged Mom seductively, her need to be screwed evident.

Just then the door behind me opened, startling me a bit, and Aayahmah stole into the room beside me, touching my shoulder. She was in her long nightgown and smelt freshly showered. I smiled, guided her to another peephole and invited her to take a look, cautioning her to be absolutely silent – we made a perfect pair of partners in crime!

Dad took a step away from Mom and held his mighty lingam with his right hand – it looked massive and an audible gasp of disbelief escaped Aayahmah's lips as she watched through her peephole. Her hand sought mine and our fingers entwined while we witnessed the erotic show unfold before our voyeuristic eyes.

Dad stroked his giant tool and watched Mom while she teased him, swaying her bums left and right, like a real bitch in heat. She leaned forward and rested her torso on the mattress, her head sideways on the pillow, her juicy melons crushed under her body. Her knees were spread and her bums were raised obscenely towards Dad. She used both her hands to spread her cheeks wide and then she looked at him with sex-glazed eyes, hungry for love.

"You want this inside you, Rani?" teased Dad in response, proudly showing off his throbbing organ to her, the bloated mushroom head shining in the bedroom light. Aayahmah's fingers squeezed my fingers tight.

"Yesssssss. I want your big cock, Athan. Put it inside, darling. Fuck me; fuck your sexy bitch with your hard cock. Please.... ." pleaded Mom and squirmed her bums enticingly at Dad.

Dad touched Mom's ass-crack with his left hand, his finger grazing along her slit while he stroked his prick with his right. He moved closer to Mom, aimed his divine spear at the entrance of her love chute and rubbed the blood-engorged head against her vaginal opening. Mom's hands spread her ass cheeks even wider.

I moved my right hand to Aayahmah's behind and gently rubbed her bums over her dress, as we watched in awe at my parents. She pushed back against my caressing fingers while her fingers clasped my other hand tightly, waiting eagerly for the penetration on the other side of the wall.

We watched, totally mesmerized, as Dad's massive lingam slipped slowly into Mom's temple of love. "Yesssssssss.... ..aaaaahhhh" they both grunted together.

I felt Aayahmah's body shiver as Dad's thick cock entered into Mom's hot vagina inch by inch and her fingers again squeezed mine tightly as if she herself felt the penetrating pleasure Mom was experiencing. She opened her mouth wide when his complete length was buried inside Mom, turning to look at me, her beautiful round eyes sparkling.

"Godddd.... yesssss.... ...mmmmmm.... feels so good inside me. So big.... yessss" moaned Mom, her face contorted in sheer lust, as Dad adjusted himself behind her, finding the optimum angle to screw and satisfy her wanton cunt.

Dad held Mom by her waist and thrust himself like a prized bull, in strong, rapid strokes into her hungry pussy, getting quickly into a rhythm; his big, hairy nuts slapping obscenely against her ass. Mom in return humped back hard against his superb manhood and swayed her ass left and right to maximize the pleasure sensations. What a sight it was to behold!

"I love your tight, fucking cunt.... darling.... aaaahhhh.... ..yessss.... .so fucking tight" groaned Dad.

Mom lifted her torso off from the mattress and supported herself on her hands and knees again. Dad's fingers tightened their grip on her waist and he hammered her mercilessly, his cum-filled balls swinging back and forth, almost in tandem with Mom's fabulous tits.

Mom turned around to look at him and squealed "Mmmmmm...aaaaaahhhh.... yessss. Screw me Athan. Tear my tight pussy darling.... I'm so bloody horny tonight."

Aayahmah's body shivered again excitedly as we watched Dad doggie-fuck Mom, his glorious prick sawing in and out of her wet yoni – Mom on all fours on the bed and Dad standing on the floor, behind her. They looked magnificent together – so gracefully natural, so wonderfully erotic.

I pinched Aayahmah's butt gently over her nightgown. She looked at me and momentarily we stopped peeping. We hugged each other tight and I kissed her on the lips. Her hands held me tight to her and we could both feel the tense excitement in our bodies.

"More, more, more,.... ..harder, Athan. Fuck me, fuck me... Yessss...unnnhhh.... unnnhhh" we heard Mom cry, in naked pleasure,

We broke off our hug to continue watching my parents mating in full flow. Dad was firing like a machine now, rapid and hard in-out action, and Mom matched him stroke for stroke, slamming her ass, again and again, back against his thrusting body.

"Unnnhhh.... unnnhhh.... .unnnhhh.... fuck.... .fuck...fuck" they moaned together, surely getting closer to their orgasms.

Aayahmah's hand caught my right hand which was caressing her bums and brought it to her lips and kissed my fingers, licking on them one after the other. She was evidently turned on just like I was, watching the action on the other side of the thin wall. Then lifting her nightgown a little with her right hand, she pulled my right hand to her groin and guided me to touch her panty-covered crotch. She was already damp with excitement.

She let her nightgown down over my hand, with my fingers touching her crotch. Her left hand stole its way to the front of my shorts and caressed my hard member over the thin material of my shorts. We touched each other like that, not rushing, wary of accidentally making noises in the throes of our own sexual urges, and continued to watch my parents on the other side of the wall.

Mom looked over her shoulder at Dad again, her heavenly face flushed with pleasure, and her body shaking in spasms. "Now Athan.... now.... ...finish me.... ...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.... .... .yesssssssssssssssss...nowwwwww" she cried out loud.

Mom gyrated and twisted her bums and body around the massive meat drilling into her, as a powerful orgasm rocked her body; whimpering and crying to the overwhelming sensations she was feeling.

"Athan, Athan, Athan.... .yes, yes, yes.... ...fuck.... ..yessssssssssssss...aaaaaaahhhhh" she screamed again and again.

Aayahmah's body trembled in little shivers as she watched Mom's explosion, her crotch humping hard against my caressing fingers and her fingers rubbing my throbbing prick vigorously. She slipped her left hand inside my shorts and her fingers immediately clasped my stiff pole, squeezing it, her index finger spreading the pre-cum oozing out of the tip. My fingers continued to rub down the front of her crotch, feeling her hairy wetness and coaxing a soft moan out of her.

Dad's arms encircled Mom's waist and he pulled her back against his rampant prick, while thrusting himself forward with brute force. Mom bucked back against him equally hard, probably feeling his thick prick deep inside her tunnel and sensing that he was ready to fill her vaginal cavity with his male seed.

"Yes Athan.... fuck me.... aaaahhhhh.... ..cum darling.... .fill me up with your love.... ...cum Athan.... fuck meeeee.... aaaahhhhh" she urged him. Her right hand went down between her legs and caressed his hairy balls.

Dad pulled back almost all the way out and with one mighty push plunged his colossal cock deep into her love chute, holding Mom's waist tight. Mom's body jerked visibly with the sheer force of Dad's thrust and her mouth opened wide.

"Ohhhh.... fuck...yes...ohhhh.... fuck.... fuck me.... Raniii yesss.... ..yesss.... nowwwww" Dad groaned.

He held her tight as his 6-foot frame shuddered and his cock spewed his boiling cum deep inside Mom's cunt.

"Ammmaaaaaaa.... ...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" he growled like an animal, releasing his seed into his lover's tunnel.

Mom raised her torso towards Dad and bucked against his body, shaking and moving her bums, churning and milking his heavenly cock. Dad's fingers grabbed her beautiful tits and mauled them as he continued to thrust in and out of her hairy twat.

"Yes, yes, yes.... .." they hissed together, still bucking like wild animals in a powerful union of the male and female species, their bodies turning and twisting obscenely, to capture the utmost pleasures.

Aayahmah's body again shook in little spasms as Dad exploded. Her right hand was rhythmically squeezing her breasts as she thrust her crotch against my caressing fingers, her panties soaked with her juices. She turned to look at me, her face overcome with lust and desire, her need evident.

I moved away from the wall and gently pulled her left hand out of my shorts. Momentarily removing my hand from her crotch, I lifted up her nightgown. Overwhelmed by her burning urge, she unashamedly pulled her panties down to her thighs and parted her legs, giving my fingers unhindered access to her hairy treasure. She was really wet, her curly hair soaked with her honey.

I rubbed my fingers through her damp forest while she gently humped me, a sultry smile of pleasure on her face. I slid my fingers gently over her swollen pussy lips, already open wide in sexual excitement and felt her gooey, wetness on my fingers. She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest while I fingered her. She moaned softly against my chest, barely audible whimpers, overcome with her sexual urges but conscious of our surroundings.

I slid my middle finger into her love hole and stroked gently, up and down her tunnel like a mini-phallus and then brought my finger to my mouth to taste her. She watched me as I licked her delicious honey off my finger and then kissed my lips in a show of love. My right hand cupped her hairy groin again as we kissed and this time I inserted two fingers up her hairy pussy and stroked her tight, quivering warm flesh.

A few seconds of that and I felt her pussy clamp tight around my fingers, squeezing them in a lovely pattern. At the same time, her lovely feminine form trembled from the sensations she was feeling deep inside her cunt. Her lovely nectar was dripping down the sides of her thighs and she humped my fingers in a steady motion while she licked my chest, teasing my hard nipples with her tongue.

"Let's go to our room, Chellam" she pleaded, panting softly into my ear, her tongue licking my earlobe in the process and her hand sliding down to grasp my rock hard member, tempting me.

I sensed her needs and was conscious of my own aroused state but I wanted to watch my parents some more. Moaning and grunting sounds were still coming from the other side of the wall and I indicated to Aayahmah that we remain there for a little while longer.

I removed my fingers from her soaking twat and sucked on them while I held her to my chest. She too sucked on my fingers and then gave me a cheeky smile and squeezed my rock hard member – pulling on it and forming the words "naughty, naughty" on her lips. She pulled up her panties and let down her gown.

Dad's loud groan of pleasure broke our thoughts for a moment. "Ahhhhhh, darling.... ..keep squeezing my cock like that" we heard Dad say.

We moved towards the wall to catch up on what my parents were up to, gluing our eyes respectively to our peepholes. Dad was still sliding in and out of Mom's pussy albeit slowly, evidently on an extended orgasm. Mom was again on all fours on the mattress, moving in rhythm with his slow thrusts, both whimpering in satisfaction.

"So good, so good, so good, yessssss.... mmmmm" they hummed joyously together.

Dad slowly lifted Mom's torso towards him and she turned her head around to kiss him while Dad's hands groped and massaged her gorgeous round boobs, his fingers pulling her stiff nipples. Dad then slid his right hand to their point of union and rubbed her wet hairy snatch. Dad held Mom tight against his body, enjoying the warmth of their love, as their movements slowed down completely to a standstill.

Dad pulled away from Mom slowly and his semi-hard cock slipped out of her pussy. Mom moved forwards and rested her torso once again on the mattress but her buttocks were raised temptingly towards Dad, showing him her satisfied, cum-filled pussy. He held his wet cock in his fingers and playfully smacked his rubbery manhood on Mom's bums. Mom wagged her bums in response, inducing a smile on both Ayahamah's and my lips. The games my parents played!

Dad repeated the smacking of her buns with his meat and then dropped down to his knees behind Mom. He kissed and licked all over her cum-soaked pussy and ass before he unashamedly lapped up their combined juices from her pussy, his tongue licking with total abandon.

"Yes, darling.... lick me.... lick our love juices.... .. I love you, Athan.... love how you love me" cooed Mom, thoroughly enjoying the attention her man was giving her.

Aayahmah's fingers again clasped my hand tightly and my cock throbbed as we watched their unselfish love play.

After some seconds of that, Dad stood up, his deflated cock now hanging obscenely down, but still of an impressive length and girth. It looked so majestic, so tempting and I had a sudden urge to suck on that magnificent tool – I licked my lips. Aayahmah gulped her throat and looked at me, perhaps with the same thought.

As if Mom had read both our minds, she got on all fours again, staying on the bed, and turned towards Dad, slowly moving towards him. He presented his wet, slippery rod to her. She moaned and then took it all in her mouth at once, her long hair falling over his tool. He pulled her hair back and watched her. Her eyes were locked to his as she cleaned his heavenly lingam.

She lifted his cock to lick their juices that had dripped down onto his balls. Then she proceeded to lick the juices from the inside of his thighs and pubic hair. She again took his meat into her mouth and sucked on it, making loud slurping noises. Finally she pouted her lips to give his perfect cockhead a gentle kiss and then licked her lips in a wanton show of satisfaction, her face glowing with love.

Aayahmah licked her lips in tune with Mom and her fingers clasped mine tight as we watched and felt the love being shared by these two incredible humans – my parents. It was just an awesome feeling and again my cock twitched and throbbed, as if feeling the pleasure Mom was giving Dad – I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was on the verge of an explosion and I needed release - I was totally overcome by the powerful sexual energy radiating from my parents.

I guided Aayhamah's fingers to my manhood over my shorts and she looked at me, sensing my urgency. Turning me to face her, her fingers hooked the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down my thighs, exposing my erect monster which was pointing straight out of my hairy groin. She squat down in front of me, held my cock, opened her mouth and deep-throated me in one go. The feeling as my length slid down her throat was out of this world.

"Mmmmm.... " I gasped silently, and held her head as she hungrily sucked on my dick, while my eye kept watch on my parents. I was worried if they would hear me.

I started to thrust in rapid strokes inside Aayahmah's eager mouth and her fingers urged my balls to release the huge cum-load they carried. My fingers held her head as she bobbed forwards and backwards, in tune with my rampant teenage cock. I knew a mighty explosion was imminent.

I looked down at this wonderful woman, her mouth serving me the most exquisite of pleasures. I lifted her chin up towards me, her mouth still sucking strongly on my throbbing flesh and her tongue twirling over my bloated cockhead. I smiled in admiration at her beautiful, mature face; her eyes filled with pure love for me.

I pulled out of her mouth and my fingers encircled my saliva-wet prick tightly. I bent my knees slightly and my fingers stroked my blood-engorged prick furiously, pointing it towards Aayahmah who had opened her mouth wide. Her left hand held on to my right thigh while her right hand lifted and caressed my hairy balls. Her eyes demanded me to release my load.

Just seconds and three strokes later, I drove my body forward as the first blast of thick white cum jetted out of my cockhead and shot directly into Aayahmah's waiting mouth. My body trembled with the power of my release and her eyes opened wide as the thick white glob hit the back of her throat. She gulped it down greedily.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... ..mmmmmmmaaaa" I breathed heavily, trying not to make any sound, as the second, third and fourth blasts of cum fired in rapid succession into the mouth and down the throat of my lover.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds