Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

"Fuck me, Chellam. My cunt is on fire. Fuck me fast and hard, darling.... .pleasssse.... fuck meeeee.... " she pleaded.

I didn't need any further encouragement. With my feet firmly anchored on the floor, I held her waist and thrust forward with so much power that the bed actually moved. Her whole body jerked forward as if my prick speared right through her whole body.

"Yessssss.... ..aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she shrieked, as my full thick length was embedded in her cunt.

I again held the position for a few seconds, enjoying the extra tightness of her cunt and twitching my cock deep inside her womb.

"Mmmmmm.... yessss...your pussy feels so tight this way, darling.... .feels so good" I told her and she responded by clamping her wonderful pussy muscles, tightening my rod even more.

"Unnnnhhhh.... yessss.... ..you too feel extra big inside me tonight, Chellam.... .love it.... just love your wonderful cock inside me...fuck me.... fuck me hard" she replied and slowly raised her torso away from the mattress and supported herself on her hands and knees.

I slowly withdrew my shaft all the way out of her pussy and then plunged it in again, in a strong and powerful stroke, filling her completely to the hilt. Our bodies trembled in little shivers as my lingam slid up her temple of love, worshipping her heavenly yoni.

"Mmmmmmm...yesssss.... fuck" we grunted together, as my cock reached the end of her well-oiled tunnel, throbbing with excitement.

Holding her waist, I started a steady rhythm, all the way in and all the way out. And she synchronized her movements with me, pushing back against me when I thrust forward, doubling the pleasure of the union. Her pussy juices were flowing in abundance which lubricated our fucking and provided squishy, wet noises to serenade our love-making.

Her cunt was wonderfully alive, squeezing and milking the entire length of my cock, sending currents of energy from my prick to my entire body. And I kept my cock equally active, throbbing and twitching it in quick succession, bringing a smile of satisfaction to her lips and face.

"Yes, yes, yes.... ...fuck me...fuck me, Chellam.... .harder, harder.... please" she screamed again, her body literally trembling with excitement.

I felt the familiar tingling sensation deep inside my balls and knew that I wouldn't last very long and I was quite sure that Aayahmah was also close but I wanted to prolong it as much as possible. I prompted her to move a little forward on the bed and without disengaging our lingam-yoni union I slowly got up on the bed behind her, resting my knees on the mattress.

I lifted her body towards me till her back touched my chest and held her like that while my cock continued to slowly drill in and out of her twat. Anchored on my knees and toes, I sat back with my torso upright, resting my bums on my heels. She sat on my thighs, impaled on my teenage prick, and moved her bums slowly, churning my joystick in a circular motion, while her pussy continued the massage of my dick.

"Yesssss.... ..I love your cock inside me like this, Chellam...fills my hole completely... so beautiful.... alive inside me.... feels so good.... .... .mmmmm.... ...yeahhhhh" she moaned in pleasure.

I liked the feel of her long, black hair rubbing against my chest and I bent my head down and kissed her shoulders. My hands lifted her beautifully large tits and I squeezed and massaged those beauties with horny enthusiasm, while my tongue licked the back of her neck.

"Yessss.... mmmm.... darling.... " she moaned and her left hand went around my neck, holding my head in position while she gently rode my cock, raising and lowering herself in a steady motion.

Her powerful cunt caressed and massaged my fat cock continuously; her free-flowing juices wetting my groin and thighs. Her pussy felt shorter and much tighter in this position, wrapped like a tight wet sheath around my cock.

"I love your pussy, Amma.... .so tight and hot, so much life.... .mmmmmm.... yesssss..." I whispered into her ear, before licking it.

She responded by a mega-squeeze of her vaginal muscles, crushing my cock and sending a surge of electricity up my spinal cord. My fingers pulled and toyed with her nipples as I started to thrust strongly up into her chute, feeling her pussy juices dripping on to my balls and sliding down in between my legs, wetting my ass crack.

Aayahmah bent forward and rested her palms on the bed, her fingers clawing in to the mattress, securing herself for the battering. She turned to look at me and her lusty eyes begged me to fuck her into submission, her pussy squeezing my cock in rapid-fire action.

"Fuck me, Chellam.... please...fuck me hard, fuck my horny cunt.... make me scream.... .fuck meeeee" she begged, spreading her knees wider on the mattress.

Standing on my knees behind her, I gripped her waist with my left hand and slowly withdrew my length out of her wet hole, until only the tip of my bloated cockhead remained in her twat. I held my sticky throbbing rod with my right hand and teased her vagina, slowly churning her hairy orifice on the inside, just like I had done with my fingers that morning.

"Ahhhhh.... .mmmm...mmmmm.... nicee.... aaaahhhhh" she moaned in pleasure, gyrating her bottom in response to my prodding.

I smacked her ass cheeks gently and slowly pushed my hard-as-steel prick into her cavity, letting it graze every inch of her love tunnel, till my full throbbing length was buried up to the hilt, inside her cunt, eliciting a contented growl from her. I held that position for an instant – twitching my cock inside her and feeling her pussy contract tight around my meat, relishing the wonderful warm sensation arising from deep within her yoni and flowing through my man-sized lingam and spreading out all over my body.

Holding her waist, I raised myself up on my right foot and then my left. Crouching behind her like a giant frog, in a semi-squatting position, with my legs anchored on either side of her lower body, I started to pound her twat, withdrawing almost all the way out gently and then thrusting downwards with power all the way into her tunnel.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... .yesssss.... Chellam.... .yessss.... like that.... like that.... harder Mohan, harder. Unnnh.... unnnnhhh...yessss...yesss.... fuck me.... yesssss" she squealed in delight, her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

We easily found a beautiful but urgent rhythm together – my strong, rapid thrusts forwards and her equally strong back thrusts against me, her beautiful round ass shaking obscenely; the speed of our mating increasing with gusto. Her fingers clawed into the bed sheet, as she swayed her body sideways in tune with her backward thrusts, turning around every few seconds to look at me – her angelic face shining with love and delight.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted simultaneously, as the speed of our love act went to a hyper level, fucking like crazed wild animals.

"I love you, Chellam.... ..I love your cock.... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.... mmmmmmmmmm. Aaaaahhhhh.... yessss.... yessss...mmmmmm" Aayahmah cried unashamedly, pushing back hard against my forward thrusts and milking me in a steady pattern, her honey oozing freely out of her holy oasis.

My cock was throbbing non-stop and a beautiful sensation was vibrating deep within me. I knew I was on the verge of a powerful ejaculation and I increased the tempo of my thrusts – in and out, in and out, in quick-fire succession.

"Unnnhhh.... yessss.... harder...harder.... .... .so close, Chellam.... .fuck me.... fuck me..." Aayahmah moaned in wanton fashion, matching me thrust for thrust, her head literally spinning, her long hair flailing, her own need to explode imminent

Overcome with the urgency to explode, we egged each other on. Without reducing the tempo of my in-out onslaught, I let go of her waist. I collected her long locks of hair with my left hand and held them together in a pony-tail and pulled gently on it. She raised her head upwards like a mare and thrust hard against me, burying my rampant monster deep inside her womb.

My right hand went down behind me and touched our lingam-yoni union, feeling the sticky wetness of our mating. I found her clit and gently caressed it with my forefinger – her body jerked in response and a growl escaped her lips.

Turning to look at me, her eyes glowing with animal lust, she urged me "Going to cum.... going to cum...going to cum.... unnnhhh.... unnnhhh.... unnnhhhh.... .yesssss. Cum with me, Chellam.... ...cum with me.... ..aaaaahhhhh...fuck meeee."

I kept stroking her clit while I thrust in and out of her, with sheer brute force, eager to give us both the much needed pleasure we were seeking. Deep inside her cunt, her muscles were gripping my cock in a rapid, uncontrolled pattern, milking me and urging me to release. Her body was virtually shivering in pleasure every time my cockhead touched the back of her womb

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.... .aaaaahhhhhhhh" Aayahmah was moaning deliriously now, her body shaking uncontrollably.

"YESSSSSSSSS... Amma.... yessss.... ..unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh" I urged her, forcing my cock as deep into her as possible and still feeling her pussy want more.


Aayahmah's body stiffened just as I felt her wonderful pussy clamp down really tight around my prick. She pushed back hard against me, my balls slapping against her fiery hole, and then shuddered, her body trembling out of control as her orgasm erupted.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD.... YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Mohan.... .... .Mohannnnnnnnn. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she bellowed, looking back over her shoulder towards me, her Goddess' eyes smoldering with wild lust and desire, humping like a bitch in heat against me.

"Unnnnhhh.... unnnnhhh.... unnnnhhh" she whimpered non-stop, riding the waves of her climax, as I kept up the momentum, shoving my blood-filled organ repeatedly into her fiery twat.

No longer wanting to hold back, I drove hard into her, almost forcing her to crash forward to the headboard of the bed. Still trembling from her own explosion, she braced herself as I began to piston in and out of her convulsing cunt with a ferocious speed and power.

The flesh of her magnificent ass appeared like waves as I continued to slam into her from behind. The added sensation of hearing the mushy squishy wetness of our fucking and the drool of her cunt running down between her legs took me over the edge.

With one mighty thrust, I plunged my throbbing, man-sized prick all the way inside her love chamber, till I hit the back of her womb. Images of my Mom and Dad flashed before me just as I felt the cum boil over inside my balls and race up my shaft.

"Amma.... . YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed, as my cockhead expanded inside her womb and unleashed powerful spurts of teenage cum into her boiling furnace.

"Unnnnh.... yessss.... .give it to me Chellam...give it all to me" she urged me, panting like a bitch, her pussy muscles working overtime, her body still shuddering from her own orgasm

"Ammmmma.... .... .Oh Goddddddd.... YESSSSSS...aaaaaahhhh" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs wobbly from the powerful release.

"Aaaahhhhhhh.... .... ...so good, so good, so good" I moaned continuously, as I kept thrusting in and out of her boiling cauldron and the last diminishing streams of cum exited my cockhead into her overflowing yoni.

I collapsed on my knees to the mattress once again, without disengaging our union. Aayahmah bent down to rest her torso on the mattress and then slowly stretched out her legs, face down on the bed, keeping me inside her. I too stretched out my legs over her and lay panting on her back for a few seconds before moving my torso to the mattress, to shift my weight off her. Her divine pussy continued to massage my twitching meat as my hand touched and stroked her back gently.

"Mmmmmmm.... ." we moaned together, relishing our yet-again intense union and letting our orgasms subside slowly.

After some minutes, my deflated cock slipped out of her pussy and I turned away from her, looking up to the ceiling fan. Aayahmah turned to face me, kissed my forehead and then rested her head on my chest. She slipped her left leg over my left leg and her left hand stroked my chest.

"I love you, Chellam. You were awesome" praised Aayahmah, breaking the silence.

"You were too, Amma – just beautiful. The feeling as I cum is so intense – every time I cum inside you it's like that. You have a divine pussy, darling" I complimented her.

"I think it's this that makes my pussy perform like that" said Aayahmah, her fingers touching my sticky cock.

She planted a kiss on my chest and then asked "What was all that about with your parents?"

"They were fantasizing, Aayahmah – childhood fantasies about their own parents" I replied.

"You mean your father had sexual thoughts of his mother and your mother of her own father?" she asked inquisitively, her fingers playing with my soft member, gently pulling the foreskin back and forth.

"Yes, that's what I think. According to research, it's quite normal for children to have fantasies about their own parents" I explained further.

"Isn't that wrong? Do you have any such thoughts of your mother?" she asked, turning her head up to look at me, her fingers not leaving my cock.

"Honestly, until today, not" I replied.

"Maybe it's because I have you. But maybe when I am back in campus and have to relief myself sometimes, I would fantasize about her. Of you definitely Aayahmah, of Mom I don't know" I added, stroking her face and hair.

She kissed my chest again and whispered "I love you, Chellam" while her fingers played with my pubic hair.

"That was some show we saw today - such a turn on" I told her, my fingers combing through her silky hair.

"Yes, they radiate so much sexual energy. I could explode just watching them" replied Aayahmah with a snigger, her hand cupping my balls and gently caressing the hairy sac.

"Yes, I noticed. Your body trembled on occasions – mini orgasms or?" I teased her, hugging her head hard to my chest.

"Something like that, Chellam. My clit was hard and throbbing and my juices were on free flow, watching your parents making love. They were awesome" she answered me.

"Yes, they were just superb. And Dad's cock is something else – simply magnificent" I responded, my fingers toying with her left ear.

"So is this beauty" she said, stroking my cock and planting a wet kiss on my chest.

"Have you ever thought sexually about Dad, Aayahmah?" I asked.

"Sexually? In what way?" she asked me back in return.

"I mean, have you ever imagined Dad making love to you - how it would feel like to have his huge cock inside you?" I asked her, eager to know her thoughts.

"Honestly Chellam, yes. I will not lie to you. The first time I saw them making love, I was overcome with desire. That night I touched myself to orgasm, imagining your father's cock –how it would feel like to hold it, to suck it, to have it inside my pussy" she replied, stroking and squeezing my cock to life.

"You should have seduced him" I teased her, enjoying her caressing fingers and spreading my legs wider.

"I seduced his junior instead – young and beautiful cock" she laughed, sliding her head down my body, to rest on my tummy, facing my legs.

Her fingers encircled my hardening prick and slowly stroked it. She was lying on her side, her head on my tummy and her body on the mattress, her legs bent at the knees. Her back was facing me, her sexy bums attracting my attention. I reached out to touch her feet, gently grazing the soles with my finger tips.

"Don't, it's ticklish" she said, moving her feet away and giving my throbbing cock a squeeze with her fingers.

I touched her voluptuous bums, stroking the smooth, fleshy mounds. She moved her bums closer towards me in response. I rubber her beautiful ass cheeks and then slid my fingers along her crack. She lifted her left leg up a little to allow my hand to touch her hairy snatch, sticky and wet with our juices.

My hand felt the heat radiating out from her glorious cunt and I cupped her pussy. She squeezed her legs tight together, trapping my right hand in her bushy oasis. My teenage cock had by now regained its man-sized proportions, throbbing in anticipation at the manipulation of her fingers.

I prompted her to move her bums closer towards me and turned my torso sideways towards her. Aayahmah did that and lifted her left leg, freeing my hand and exposing her womanhood to me. She then moved her head forward to engulf my cockhead in her sexy mouth.

"Mmmm.... yessssssss" I moaned in pleasure, enjoying the beautiful wetness of her mouth covering my meat.

I pulled her ass towards me, planted a kiss on each cheek and then proceeded to lick her flesh, starting with her ample mounds and then her crack. Her puffed pussy lips were wide open like a flower in full bloom, goo still oozing out of her – such an erotic sight to see her well-fucked yoni and my cock jerked in her mouth.

Unashamedly, I buried my face in her hairy snatch and rubbed my face lewdly over her spread womanhood. Her immediate response was to deep-throat my dick and spreading her legs even wider to give me full access. I lapped with animal hunger on her well-fucked cunt, tasting our juices, a sweet-salty concoction, my tongue lovingly stimulating her mature pussy.

"Yesssss.... ..mmmmmmm" she cooed, her left hand reaching out to hold the back of my head and guiding me, while she increased the oral suction of my rock-hard member.

I mauled the fleshy meat of her gorgeous bums while I devoured her wanton pussy with my mouth and tongue, feeling her hump back strongly against my oral attack. My tongue touched her hard clit, throbbing with sexual energy, and her hand behind my head pushed me harder against her. Her juices were free-flowing again, freshly generated to quench my teenage thirst - I just loved her nectar.

She was by now literally chewing my pulsating prick with her tongue and lips, occasionally grazing my length with her teeth and generating exquisite sensations in my teenage body. Concentrating on my cockhead, her tongue swirled hungrily around the bulbous head while her fingers toyed with my hairy nuts, gently massaging the re-filled balls.

"Mmmmm.... yesssss.... .love you sucking my cock, Aayahmah.... feels so good.... yessss" I moaned into her wetness, fucking her mouth in a steady motion.

Her legs were spread wide open, her hairy pussy exposed in its mature, well-fucked grandeur to my teenage eyes, her erect clit protruding between her puffed lips, throbbing in excitement. I touched her clit again with my forefinger and she jerked. I let my finger travel further down her wet crack, sliding it between her puffed lips before pushing it into her hot hole, burying my finger completely in her foaming tunnel and touching her vaginal walls.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... .... mmmmmm" she moaned and clamped her cunt muscles tight around my finger, milking it in a powerful squeeze.

My teenage cock jerked in her mouth in response, wishing it was in her tight, hot pussy right then. I withdrew my swollen prick slowly from her hot oral cavity and she grazed her teeth gently over the blood-filled meat, planting a kiss on the mushroom head as it slipped out of her mouth completely.

"Put it inside me, Mohan. Please fuck me again with your beautiful cock" she lovingly asked.

I removed my finger from her twat and sucked on it, tasting our love. I straightened my torso and rested my head on the pillow at the head of the bed. Stroking her magnificent ass cheeks again, I prompted her to come on top of me.

"Sit on my cock, Amma" I requested, lifting her bottom gently.

She raised one leg over my body and stood on her knees, upright over me, her knees resting on the mattress, either side of my body. Her long black hair hung loose in all its glory. She looked into my eyes, a divine look on her face and reached under her to grasp my man-sized prick. She stroked the sticky vertical length of meat as if to make sure it was rock hard. Then gracefully, like a ballet dancer, she lowered her bottom slowly and guided the mushroom head towards her fiery love hole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds