• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wayward Wife Ch. 04

Wayward Wife Ch. 04

Cindy followed Sunny out to his old Honda Civic. It was lowered with tinted windows and about three different colors. It had what she knew to be some form of body kit on it, but she noticed those parts didn't even have any paint on them.

Cindy got into the passenger seat and noted the seat was leaned back farther than the seats in her or her husband's car. Sunny threw his 'travel bag' into the back seat and picked up a pack of Marlboro Light cigarettes from the center console and lit two with a yellow lighter in the console handing one to Cindy.

Cindy smiled at Sunny and said, "Oh thanks baby." She leaned back and took a drag of the cigarette, trying to look like she knew what she was doing. Actually, she had smoked more weed in her life than she had ever smoked regular cigarettes. If she hadn't still had a good buzz from the weed, she probably would have got a little high from the cigarette.

Sunny started the car and the loud exhaust startled her. They took off south out of the apartment complex neither wearing their seat belt. Sunny had his cell phone hooked to his radio and was playing a mix of new age rap and old school surf tunes.

Cindy leaned back enjoying her cigarette trying to teach herself how to blow smoke rings while simultaneously not trying to cough too hard and show Sunny her inexperience.

Cindy began to think about how already her life was changing. Not only would she never have been caught smoking in a piece of shit Honda rolling down the street with a stoner wanna-be surfer; she wouldn't have even put her car into drive until everyone in the car had their seat belt on. She and Dan's youngest was still in a car seat but her 8-year-old was just starting to ride without a booster seat, and she used to tell him the car wouldn't start until the seat belts were connected.

Now she was rolling down the street with several bags of weed in the back seat, trying to blow smoke rings. She also realized her pussy was starting to drip.

Sunny made the first two stops and Cindy stayed in the car. On the last stop Sunny asked if she wanted to 'make the drop' with him.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" she parroted Sunny's answer when she asked if she could stay with him.

Sunny laughed at her and said, "ok grab those last two baggies and hide them in your panties while we walk up here."

Cindy pulled the last two baggies and tried to shove them in her panties. However, she had to stack them on top of each other because her thong was not wide enough to put them side by side.

Cindy got out of the car and followed Sunny up the walk to the non-descript ranch house. Halfway to the door a bag of weed fell out of her panties and fell to the sidewalk.

"Oh fuck," Cindy told Sunny, "I dropped a baggie."

"It's all good baby," Sunny said, "here, just put 'em in your hoodie pocket. I should have just had you do that anyway."

"Well, if we're going to make this a normal thing, I could start wearing my granny panties."

"Ummm no", Sunny looked into her eyes and smiled, "I think I'd prefer you in a thong or less and I'll carry."

The two new lovers took a quick kiss and then finished walking to the door where Sunny rang the bell.

A middle-aged woman wearing a Metallica shirt answered the door and frowned when she saw Cindy.

"Oh, hey Sunny, let me get your money." She brought out the cash and Cindy grabbed the baggie from the pocket on her hoodie and then made a little bit of a show grabbing the other bag that was pinned against her ever-moistening pussy.

The Metallica gal brought that baggie up to her nose and said "mmmm, that's the good stuff there."

Cindy smiled back at her, knowing they were both in a low key te'te a te'te for Sunny's attention.

"I guess our normal deal is going to change, huh Sunny?" Metallica said.

"What's your normal deal?" Cindy asked.

"I usually blow him, and he gives me half off." the girl said.

Sunny looked at Cindy with a bit of trepidation not knowing if she would think less of him for mixing business and pleasure.

Cindy looked at Sunny and said "baby, you do you. I'm good with it."

Sunny paused and handed half the money back to the girl. "Tina, this week I'll let you slide, but next week we'll catch back up on our deal."

"You sure?" Cindy said, "I don't mind."

"Nah, I'm good, we need to get back to the crib anyway," Sunny said.

"Peace out." Sunny said.

Cindy and Tina looked at each other, Cindy smiled at her and shook her head up and down slightly letting Tina know her deal with Sunny was safe. Tina smiled back and nodded her head to let her know she appreciated it.

"My trailer is about 15 minutes away outside of town baby." Sunny said as they drove off down the two-lane old highway.

"That's good baby, cause I think I owe you," Cindy smiled and began to turn in her seat.

"Owe me?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, sounds like you're usually getting a blow job about right now," as she reached across and began to undo his shorts string. Sunny raised his hips and let her pull his shorts down as he drove down the roadway in the loud Honda.

Cindy leaned across the center console and began to lower her mouth onto Sunny's cock.

"Should I put on a condom?" Sunny suddenly asked.

"For a fucking blow job?" Cindy said a little more sharply than she probably meant to.

"Honey, what kind of nasty hoe's do you usually fuck?"

"No baby, it's all good, just a lot of the young girls I get with are concerned about, stuff." Sunny gently said.

"Baby, I am not concerned one bit," Cindy said as she engulfed his 6-inch cock in one motion.

"Oh my God," Sunny said.

Cindy began to move her lips from the top to the root of Sunny's cock as fast as she could, sucking as hard as she could. At one point Sunny jerked the Honda back into their lane because he had let it drift all the way to the other lanes shoulder, he was so distracted.

Cindy noticed Sunny lasted all the way to his driveway before he came. Someday, she thought, this boy is going to make some girl very happy with his stamina.

As Sunny came Cindy swallowed every drop and spent a little time licking around the tip of his mushroom head for good measure.

When Cindy rose up, she laid eyes on Sunny's home. It was a decrepit trailer in a row of three trailers. She noticed the front porch consisted of pallets stacked up in different levels until they reached the door.

"I'm home." Cindy thought to herself.

Cindy followed Sunny through the front door after walking up the wobbly pallet porch. She noticed the pallets had pieces of particle board on them, so you didn't fall through the cracks.

Once inside the trailer she shut the doors behind her, and it took the eyes a minute to adjust. Every window in the trailer had a sheet or towel covering it. Inside the living room Cindy saw miscellaneous fast food cups and wrappers strewn around the room. The sparse amount of furniture was worn and dirty.

"I'm sorry for the way the place looks," Sunny finally said.

"No worries baby, I love it." Cindy said with some sincerity.

Just then a girl walked out of the back bedroom. She was shorter than Cindy, about 5"2' but definitely thicker. Maybe 145 to 150 lbs. She had shorter brown hair and large tits, probably DD's Cindy guessed. She also had fucking huge areolas. Cindy didn't have to guess at this because the girl didn't have a shirt or bra on as she came walking down the hall with a small infant attached to one of those spectacular nipples.

The girl was watching where she walked to make sure she didn't step on anything. She had her head down as she came down the hallway stroking the child's head.

"Oh fuck," the girl exclaimed when she raised her head and realized it wasn't just her and Sunny in the trailer.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she turned away from Cindy and Sunny and started back down the hallway.

Cindy started to say something but Sunny decided to interject at this point.

"Sorry, I should have told you before we got here," Sonny said. The girl returned as Sunny finished his sentence.

"That's Sky, she's my ex and that's our baby. She's living here because she can't afford anywhere else. We've been broken up for about four months and I just don't have the heart to kick her out." Sunny looked at Sky as he said it and smiled.

"No. I'm sorry," Cindy said, "I just never thought to ask about your living arrangements when I asked to stay over."

"Your fine hon," Sky said with a sweet southern drawl. "Me and Sunny are just friends now, we're good friends, heck he's probably still my best friend. Also, I apologize for earlier, we don't do 'much' anymore but we're still pretty comfortable around each other obviously."

"Do not apologize for that," Cindy said as Sky smiled at her. "I mean it, this is your house and I'm just a visitor, also if I can be a little brazen, you have absolutely the prettiest nipples I have ever seen." Cindy could not believe she just said that to a female she had met literally five minutes earlier. But then, Cindy was not going to hold back and be constrained by societies norms.

"Thanks babe, that means a lot coming from someone as beautiful and in shape as you are. Do you work out or something?" Sky asked.

"Lots and Lots of yoga," Cindy said, realizing she hadn't been able to do a session since she left her house two days ago.

"Well, now that we all love each other's tit's maybe we can have a threesome later," Sunny said half-jokingly, half hopefully.

"Maybe we'll fuck each other and lock you outside," Sky half joked to Sunny.

Sunny was glad when both girls started laughing hysterically after Sky said it.

"Well, I'm going to go finish feeding the little monster, I'll get the rest of my stuff out of your bedroom Sunny." Sky said.

"Babe don't get in a rush to move your stuff," Cindy said as she followed Sky back to the master bedroom.

The back bedroom looked about like the rest of the house. There were empty cups and food wrappers throughout the room. Cindy also saw several bongs strewn about. The bed was an old waterbed with a mattress in place of the water-filled bag.

What really surprised Cindy were the amount of sex toys lying throughout the room. On the headboard was a black dildo at least 10 inches long and as round as Tim's beer can cock.

There were at least three other dildos and two vibrators in plain sight. She noticed two pair of handcuffs on the headboard as well.

Cindy's attention was brought back to Sky when she heard a zippo lighter close. Sky had lit a Marlboro Light and was taking her shirt back off. Her large nipples and slightly saggy breasts rested on her stomach when she sat down as she let her infant latch back onto her nipple.

Sky took a long slow drag of the Marlboro and smiled at Cindy.

"Have one if you want," Sky told Cindy holding out the cigarette pack and zippo in one hand while holding the infant against her with the other.

"Thanks Sky," Cindy said. "By the way, I don't think Sunny introduced us, I'm Cindy."

"With a C or an S?" Sky asked.

"Holy fuck," Cindy said. "I like how you think, I think with an 'S' from now on." Cindy giggled.

They both laughed at each other.

"I'm all about the Sin," Sky said with fire in her eyes, looking at Cindy.

"We're going to be best friends I think," Cindy said.

Just then Sunny walked back into the bedroom. "Hey, we need to go get some food, and the baby needs diapers I think."

"OK," Cindy said.

"Sure, take my new girlfriend away already." Sky teased.

"Don't worry, I'll be back babe and we're going to discuss our sordid future. Cindy said.

"You two are already freaking me out." Sunny said laughing as he said it.

"Good." both girls said in unison and then began laughing hysterically again.

"Help my big ass up out of this shitty chair." Sky said. Sunny pulled her up. She stubbed out her cigarette butt on the worn-out arm of the chair.

Cindy reached over and lit two more Marlboro Lights giving one to Sky as all three of them walked out on to the front porch. Sky was still naked from the waist up with her infant latched onto her nipple.

"Hey, is that as far as your seat slides back?" Cindy asked as Sunny sat in the driver's seat.

Confused Sunny said "no" as he slid the seat back another two or three inches.

Cindy followed him to the driver's door. Then she turned and stepped out where she was in view of Sky. She turned and smiled as she looked at her and kicked her tennis shoes off and pulled off her shorts and thong panties.

Sky whooped a loud whoop and yelled "Hell yeah baby," as Cindy sat down on Sunny's quickly hardening cock facing him in the driver's seat.

Cindy stuck her right foot out the open window as Sunny shut the car door and started the loud car. The long dirt driveway had several bumps in it and both Sunny and Cindy were moaning loudly as they drove up onto the two-lane highway.

Sunny's stamina again lasted all the way into town with Sunny almost crashing twice from the ravenous fucking Cindy gave him. Cindy sucked at Sunny's tongue the entire ride only letting him look around her to keep from crashing. Just as they pulled into the grocery store parking spot Sunny shot the biggest load of cum, he had ever shot into Cindy. He grunted so loud an old that lady pushing a shopping cart stopped and turned to see if he was alright.

They both laughed uncontrollably at her attention as Cindy slid off Sunny's cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wayward Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds