We Meet at Last

It was only when you tried to relax into post-orgasmic bliss that you discovered the true horror of your situation. Your clit was agonisingly sensitive now and I was not stopping. You jerked and twisted, spat and swore; begged, cajoled, even pleaded that it was more than you could take until, in desperation, you pushed me away violently and doubled over clutching between your legs.

"Oh God. Jesus, Sweet Jesus: fucking hell. Oh my poor cunt. Susan, that's agony. Oh Susan," you rasped, "God not again. Phew, that kills. I'm so disgusting. I'm soaking. What are you trying to do to me?"

Secretly I was cursing under my breath, I had been trying to force you to come again but to no avail. "Let's go shower my little minx," I coaxed persuasively.

"OK. Good idea. Yes. But Susan," you admonished sternly, "you are not to soap my pussy."

"No Mistress Kirsty." I laughed.

"And don't mistress me, we are going to bed soon and we are going to cuddle. Just cuddle!"

"And kiss too mistress," I interjected.

"And kiss too," you repeated dreamily.

"And gently stroke one another's naked flesh mistress, feel the smoothness and the softness of bare skin upon bare skin."

"And kiss and sooth and savour," you intoned hypnotically. "Yes kiss, sooth and savour, savour Susan's flavour." I steered you to the shower and hoped the sharp jets would return you to this world. A partial success, at least after you made sense. Once dried and before bed we dined, simply. You eschewed all my luxuries and we ate beans on toast: good beans, Crosse and Blackwell - many argue even better than Heinz, - home baked bread, heading towards being a touch stale, so perfect for toast, local English butter delicately salted: a gourmand's feast of the everyday.

Then we retired. We bid one another goodnight but after we kissed, then we cuddled and finally we soothed and stroked. Flesh upon flesh, breast mashing breast, thigh clasped by and to thigh. Fingers explored deep cracks and dark cervices but we were utterly satisfied and totally spent. Do you recall our final exchange Kirsty?

You kissed me with a passion, holding my head so I could not break away even if I had wished to. Then, as you pulled back, you whispered, "Susan that was good, really good, I would not have missed it for worlds but please, Susan, never force me to do that again it's agony and ecstasy all rolled into one and it's just too much for me.

"Don't worry minx, I promise. I promise I'll never do that to you again until your are tied up and absolutely powerless to resist."

"Oh God, Are you serious?" And with that you fell fast asleep so I cuddled up spoonwise, threw an arm around you, cupped a breast and joined you in sweet slumber.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 735 milliseconds