• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Meet Them In The Sauna Ch. 3

We Meet Them In The Sauna Ch. 3

It took a while to finish this story, but now it is done. I recommend reading the first two parts so that you know what's going on. And if you feel so inclined please let me know what you think. Positive or Negative especially those of you who are authors yourselves. Enjoy.

Jessica pushed me down onto the floor and onto my back. She turned around and sat on my face in the 69 position. I couldn't see Susanne because my face was buried in my wife's wet pink pussy and ass. The smell of sex was everywhere. I had cum all on my face from my wife's used cunt and from the load that Lars had just shot into my mouth and onto my face.

I felt Susanne place herself between my legs and begin to lick and suck my cock along with my wife. Their two mouths were working in unison on my stiff hard-on and my tight sack. At this point I felt my wife sit up and grab my legs to spread them wide. She held me by my ankles and lifted my legs so that my knees were tucked up toward my chest and my ass was exposed to Susanne's lucious mouth.

I felt the tongue of this woman that we had only just met begin to probe around my ass and lick my balls. My wife held my legs firmly in place while she squatted over my face and rubbed her ass and pussy on my face.

Susanne's menestrations began to pick up in their urgency. Her tongue became more and more insistant on entering my asshole. I felt her push her tongue deep into my ass. I felt so helpless as these two women held me tight in place and did with me what they wanted.

My wife was moaning as I lapped at her crotch. She said "You were such a good little cocksucker. You swallowed Lars' cum. You looked so sexy as you bent before that man and gave him head. You deserve a little servicing on that little ass of yours".

Jessica loved my ass. She liked to stick her finger into my rectum and massage my prostate when I cum in her. I noticed Susanne change position and felt something large and soft at the entrance to my ass. It was wet and a little cool. The pressure on my sphinkter began to increase. I couldn't move. I could only wiggle my ass and wait for what was in store for me next.

Susanne spoke in her beautiful soft swedish accent, "I'm going to fuck your little ass with my dildo little boy. You better get ready and relax your ass, fuck boy". The two women had me under their control all I could do was moan into my wife's pussy that she should fuck me good.

I think the girls were enjoying their joint effort because I heard them giggling and occasionally the sound of wet mouths sucking each other. For my wife, this must have been an arousing moment with her husband being used as a fuck slut and herself enjoying another woman like she never had before. There was so much going on, but all I could do was lap at my wife's cum soaked pussy and wait for my ass to be used by these two exciting temptresses.

I begged them to fuck me.

"Do you want me to fuck you little boy?", she asked. "Yeesss" I gasped. Fill me with your cock. Just then the pressure began to overcome the resistence of my sphinkter and I felt how my ass was stretching to receive this rubber dick. My mind was focussed only on the sensation of my ass being filled. Everything else was forgotten. My own cock was bursting hard. I needed to be fucked! I wanted to feel this dildo deep inside of me. The pain was part of the arousal and I relaxed to receive this plastic penis as it was slowly being shoved inside of me.

Susanne kept up the steady pressure and I felt the cool lubricated rubber slide past my asshole into my rectum. I felt it's coolness deep inside of me. She must have shoved at least ten inches of it into me. The pleasure of course, quickly overcame the pain as Susanne kept the dildo firmly in place and began to massage my cock with one of her lubricated hands.

That's when my wife moved up over my head so that I could see. She also pulled my legs even further over my head so that I was looking up at my own cock. I could see how Susanne was intensly servicing my stiff member and ramming the dildo into my ass in unison with her pumping motion.

The feeling was incredible. I looked over towards Lars sitting in the recliner and saw him deep in concentration; stroking himself while watching his wife fuck my ass with a dildo.

His smooth cock, which so recently had been in my mouth was glistening with moisture and standing proud between his muscular legs. I was practically drooling. I wanted him to use me.

Jessica saw me lick my lips. She increased her pull on my legs, lifting my ass even higher. She looked down towards me and aked in a sultry voice, "Do you want Lars to fuck your little virgin asshole?" I could barely contain myself. I wanted his cock to fuck me hard. I wanted to feel the warmth of his meat and not this synthetic plastic which was still being rammed into me. "Yes" I begged, "Please have Lars fuck me."

Lars slowly raised himself out of the recliner. I waited with my ass in the air in anticipation. Jessica held me tight and susanne allowed the dildo to slide out of me. I felt empty. I needed to feel Lars' heat.

I never thought something like this would happen to me. Here I was with my ass in the air waiting for this Swedish stud to come and pump his hard meat into my waiting ass.

He knelt between my legs. I noticed with a thrill, the warm glow of his manhood at the gaping opening of my asshole. I looked up at him and saw his lust as he stared down at my asshole and my balls and cock. His face was a mask of concentration and lust. He pushed his well lubricated cock at my anal entrance. And then I felt his dick begin to enter me.

I felt the tip enter, I gasped "Oh Jessica, I'm being fucked by a man. Oh baby, he's really doing me. Oh fuck me... oh please... god... oh please stick it deep inside of me" I begged. Jessica was entranced with our coupling. She looked on with lust filled eyes.

My eyes were wide and I was breathing hard as I felt his penis slide deeper and deeper into me. He was stretching me even more than the dildo and his heat was burning me from the inside out. I felt his pelvis meet my ass as his balls slapped heavily on my ass crack and I moaned like a man posessed with lust. The realisation hit me... A man's penis was deep inside of me. I held my body still and enjoyed the sensation of the moment. I could feel his strong arms and his body pressed urgently against my ass. I felt the warmth of his balls on my ass and the deep intimacy of his hard cock deep in my bowels.

I had cum on my face and in my mouth. The smell of sex was everywhere. My own penis was bursting hard and staring down at me. I was lost in the moment. I don't know how long we were still, but I began to feel Lars move. His tool slowly began to slide out of me.

Lars pulled out and thrust deeply again. I grunted in unison with Lars' thrust, "Ooohhh fuck me, use me, pleeeaaasss", I begged for the fucking he was giving me. He kept staring down at the action between our legs, "Uuummm, your so tight and wet, I'm going to cum soon."

Susanne reached between our tangled bodies and began stroking my cock as Lars groaned and fucked me with long even strokes. He began to sweat and breathe heavily. I knew he would cum soon.

My wife was looking deep into Lars' eyes as he fucked her husband. "Cum in him Lars" she chanted in her breathless voice. "Cum in my slut husband" she demanded. He thrusted hard into me. He pressed me down hard on the floor. There was a short moment of pause, then I felt his cock jump inside me and knew that I was being flooded with his cum. The wetness was seeping out the side of his dick and running down my ass crack. He pumped a few more times allowing his orgasm to completely empty his balls. My ass was making sopping wet sucking sounds and I felt Lars' warm cum ooze out of my ass and down my ass-crack.

My prostate was being pushed and massaged by Lars' movement and I felt a jolt begin at my ass and crotch and shoot towards my head, where it raised the hairs on the backof my neck. My back arched, my mouth began to water, I opened my mouth to moan my carnal cry as I organsmed and felt a splash of my own semen shoot into my mouth and onto my face, chin and neck. I was frozen in time...This moment of pure exhilorated pleasure was all that mattered.

Lars continued to hold me in place as Jessica and Susanne lapped up my cum from my face, chest and cock. They both were enjoying the intimate moment together with careless abandonment. They were licking me and each other like horny animals. Jessica had never done anything like this so I knew she must be excited about what she was experiencing. All I could do was enjoy the show.

Lars gently slid out of me and allowed my legs to fall to the carpet. We all laid back to catch our breath. Jessica and Susanne were lying next to me embracing one another and kissing one another softly. Lars was sitting against the couch by my feet. I had never had suck good sex.

I'm not sure, but I think there was a mutual feeling that we had all just shared a unique and special experience of pure liberated sexual energy and expression. Everybody got their rocks off, so to speak.

I drifted off to sleep...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Meet Them In The Sauna Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds