• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wearing My Mom's Panties

Wearing My Mom's Panties

For the last 2 or 3 years panties have been my fetish. I am not certain how it started but I am crazy about them. I live with my two sisters and my mom and I often sniff, wear, smell, and touch all of their panties. I love the smell of my sisters dirty panties and I love to wear my moms panties and bra's. This is the story of how my one major fantasy came true.

One Tuesday night my mom and my two sisters decided to go to the gym. When they told me they were all going it was like magic to my ears. I hadn't had the house to myself for a week or more and it meant that I was free to look through their things and masturbate all I wanted. They left and I headed up stairs to look through my 21 year old sisters drawers. She had just moved back home from University and I had a feeling that she must have purchased a sex toy while she was away.

After searching around for a bit I gave up and went to her panty drawer. I looked at all her sexy thongs and large bra's but I became bored. I decided to check the laundry basket for some dirty panties to sniff and lick but literally minutes before my mom had left she did a wash. From here I went into my mothers huge bedroom and took off all of my cloths. I went to her panty drawer and stuck my penis into it. The coldness from the satin panties made me dribble a little pre cum on a pair of black satin briefs. I decided those should be the ones I wore since I had already made a little mess in them. I pulled them up and they felt so sexy against my ass and my penis that a chill went through my body. I picked out a lacy black bra and put it on. I rubbed my hands down over my 'breasts" and the chill came back. I decided to go all the way since my family wouldn't be home for at least another couple of hours. I took out some black panty hose and pulled them up over my black panties.

Then I went into my moms' closet and found a white blouse that was very see through. I selected a nice pink skirt and I put it on. Then I went into her bathroom and put on some lipstick. I also pulled down my panty hose and panties and I put a maxi pad on the crotch of the panties. I was so horny now that I knew I was going to explode. I laid down on the bed and I put a couple of phone books under a large pillow and I began to ride books. I imagined how wet my panties would be right now if I were my mom or my sisters. I rode the pillow for a few minutes and I rolled off to relax. Then I heard a car pull into the drive way and it was my family.

I looked at the clock and they were at least an hour early. I ran into the bathroom and listened. I could hear only one door open and close so I knew someone must have forgotten something or must have been to tired to stay. I opened the bathroom door a crack so I could see who it was if they came in. Sure enough a few moments later my mom came into the room. She walked to her open panty drawer and looked in. She must have known I had been in there I thought. She took out a pair of white satin panties that were the same style as the ones I was wearing and she threw them on her bed. She pulled off her work out pants and she was wearing no panties at all. My penis jumped but was cut short by the satin panties. My mom took off her shirt and she was wearing a white bra that seemed a little too small for her. She laid down on the bed and began to pinch her nipples through her bra. I couldn't believe my eyes. I assumed for a moment that she must have just had an itch or something but then she did it again and again and she suspended the pinching once for a few seconds and she let out a little moan. I nearly passed out.

I began to rub my penis against the bathroom counter and my mom took the panties she had put on the bed and laid them over top of her hairy pussy. She then laid all the way back and begin to finger fuck herself through the panties. I really couldn't believe my eyes know. I thought it must be a dream. I had, had many of them before and they all ended just before I got to do anything. I decided that dream or not I wanted nothing more then to get out there and show my mom how nasty I had been. I burst out the door and stood there in my moms sexy cloths.

She sat up and casually laid back down. She continued to rub her self and she told me to come and sit by her. She told me I looked sexy in her cloths and then she told me to strip till the bra and the panties. In about 5 seconds flat I was standing in front of my maturating mother wearing nothing but her panties and her bra. She stood up with her panties in hand and told me to put them on. I took off the black ones and put on the now soaking white ones. I could smell her pussy and I became even hornier.

She told me to lay down on the bed and she began to lick her pussy juice off her panties. My cock was throbbing now and I knew I couldn't take it. I told her I was going to cum and she quickly bent down and with her teeth she pulled the soaking panties down around my knees. She asked me if I wanted her to eat it or take it in her pussy and I told her both.

She took my cock into her mouth and even before her lips touched my cock I blew my load all over my moms face. She licked up as much as she could but some dribbled down onto her huge nipple. I sat up and licked my cum off my moms nipple. I told her if she can eat her pussy juice then I can eat my cum. She laughed and told me I was bad.

We sat for a while and relaxed. I began to feel anxious and I told mom I wanted to fuck her. She told me that she didn't have any condoms and I would have to pull out before I came and I told her that I knew my 24 year old sister had some in her panty drawer. She told me to go get them and to bring back a couple pairs of panties for us to play with. I did as she told me and I put the condom on before I even got back to my moms room. I came in and my mom laid back on the bed and spread her thighs. Her pink pussy appeared from her thick bush and I mounted her immediately.

I put the head of my cock in between her pussy lips and I teased her a little until she grabbed me and pulled me into her. My cock slipped into her hot canal and she screamed in pain (She hadn't been fucked in at least 8 years). I humped her and humped her and she panted and moaned and I told her I was going to cum. She told me to pull out and take off the condom. She said she wanted to take my load right in her pussy so I did. I rammed my cock back in her and I cummed all over the inside of her pussy. I pulled out and my cum poured out with her pussy juice all over her bush. I grabbed a pair of my sisters panties and I rubbed them all over the mixture of my cum and my moms pussy juice. We sat there for a good hour just masturbating each other and sniffing those panties sweet smell and we took satisfaction in knowing that we had made that sweet smell together.

Since that day my mom and I have had regular sex and she agreed to buy me my own sexy panties and a couple vibrators so that I wouldn't have to mess in hers anymore. We also share my sisters dirty panties and we often masturbated with each other while sniffing my sisters sweet pussy stains.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wearing My Mom's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 850 milliseconds