• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Web of Sensation Ch. 01

Web of Sensation Ch. 01

1234

Chapter 01: Initiating Laura

Laura Dalton was thirty-one years old, unmarried, uninspired by her own life. She was five feet six inches tall, with sandy blonde hair cut to a sensible shoulder length to frame a sensible oval face with blue eyes, a pert little nose and a rather wide (call it generous) mouth. Thirty-four, twenty-eight, thirty-seven were her sensible measurements. Size seven shoe.

In short, Laura Dalton was normal, average, and not one to be noticed in a crowd. Of course, she never tried to be noticed, not in her sensible clothing and wearing a sensible amount of make-up. So any notice she received was scattershot—pure luck of the draw. And the notice was always temporary.

So Laura survived thirty-one years on Earth by being smart and sensible and fitting into the crowd. She even bored herself. But, when she looked into her mirror, she still saw the young girl who planned to have more. When she pleasured herself at night, she could almost believe she might get it.

#

Laura Dalton was dreaming.

She had struggled into sleep, her mind filled with the day's events and missed opportunities, at last giving way to fitful slumber after nearly an hour of staring at the ceiling and trying to force her mind to slow down. Too many bills—too little money. Too much work—not enough life. Too many new ways to be dissatisfied with her body. Too little sex.

It was too much to think about, really.

Of course, she did sleep, and she wasn't any more aware of her transition from wakefulness to sleep than she was aware of the beginning of her dream. She just slipped into it, and there it was.

There were lips and hands—strong, masculine hands and lips slightly toughened by exposure to the elements. A working man, but tender, thoughtful. And he was caressing her, massaging, prompting her arousal. He was a tender lover, and she longed to see his face in the mist of her dream, but it was as though his presence was the physical manifestation of desire rather than a living person at all. At first, in the strange logic of a dream, she struggled to see the man rather than fully experiencing what he was doing so artfully to her body. But, only at first…

His hands pressed her breasts together, lips and tongue seduced her nipples, wetting them one after the other to firm in his mouth before kissing down over her stomach as those capable hands parted her labia to open her to the ministrations of his tongue.

It no longer mattered who he was or where she was. All that mattered was the careful stroke of his tongue up the entire length of her wet pussy. His lips on her lips. His tongue finding her clitoris, firm in anticipation of pleasure to come.

And the pleasure came in a rush. Once he allowed his tongue to slide over her clit, circling with the tip, her orgasm exploded with no warning. A great shivering burst of pleasure was transmitted throughout her body from that one small point of contact.

She awoke then, writhing beneath her sheets, confused by her surroundings and the continuing feeling of manly contact between her thighs. Laura threw the sheets off and turned, staring at the bed table and the glow of her alarm clock. Two A.M. She thought briefly about the lateness of the hour and work tomorrow, but she couldn't concentrate on that just now. No, what occupied her mind was the fact that the dream was continuing even through she was fully awake.

She rolled to her back again, looking down at her legs lit dimly by moonlight. Her knees were up, legs parted, and she couldn't lower or close them. She felt a physical presence between her legs and under her knees. She could feel a man's shoulders beneath her shins and pushing up against the bottom of her thighs, his hair tickling her inner thighs just as his tongue tickled at her clit.

And then, another orgasm.

Laura's hands shot out to the sides, clutching at the sheets as a startled gasp burst from her lips. Oh, Christ, what an orgasm!

Suddenly, her knees rose toward her face, back rolling to bring her hips up as her nightgown slipped down over her stomach to expose her pussy. The fingers of her right hand curled involuntarily, and she could feel—actually feel—a man's cock grasped within them. She could feel herself pumping the engorged penis, and rubbing it against herself. Yes, she could feel the head sliding up over her clit now, teasing her hard nub and slipping down over her wet pussy.

This was absurd. She was wide awake.

But she closed her eyes and there he was, dark haired with a stubble of beard, his eyes sparkling in reflected candlelight. And then he was inside her, thrusting hard and fast as though he couldn't have enough of her. Slamming into her. A third orgasm, and she felt faint when it subsided, but the man kept pumping between her thighs, pushing her knees up toward her face.

"God, you're sweet," he said. Laura definitely heard him.

"Shut up and fuck me," she heard a woman say.

Laura hadn't spoken, and it wasn't her own voice she heard, but she had definitely heard it. Why would she imagine another woman's voice in her fantasy? Did it matter?

She decided it didn't matter at all as a fourth orgasm overcame her, and this time she did black out at its peak.

She slept peacefully through the rest of the night.

#

Laura awoke feeling strangely refreshed. It wasn't normal for her to bound out of bed as though eager to greet the day. No, she wasn't what she would describe as a morning person, but today was entirely different. In fact, she felt downright good.

That was a first.

It wasn't until she was in the shower that she remembered the dream, and, unlike most of her dreams, it came back to her in full detail. She didn't usually remember very much about dreams, and this memory wasn't like that of a dream. The memory felt like the recollection of honest-to-God, four orgasm sex.

Four orgasms. If she could find such a thing in real life, she wouldn't need to be dreaming. Even when she had a man on hand, nobody had ever given her four orgasms. Just thinking of that magnificent dream made her pussy tingle.

She washed herself carefully, wishing she had more time in the warm comfort of the rushing water, but it was a working day. She didn't have time for pleasure, only its lingering memory, and she washed her shoulder length blonde hair quickly as though hoping to scrub he distraction from her mind.

It was only Thursday. Another day till the weekend.

#

There was certainly no pleasure at work. She sat in a cubicle at Greater America Insurance taking claims and complaints over the phone and keying in data. As jobs went, it wasn't horrible. And, as she told herself, she didn't live to work but worked to live. (But what life was she working for?) Today was typical, with a steady stream of calls, but she couldn't help feeling that she should be somewhere else.

It was ironic that the only extraneous email to get through the company's spam filters in a year was a missive about job openings in the area. There were some pretty good openings listed. She almost deleted the email, but forwarded it to herself instead, thinking it wouldn't hurt to read it. It was somewhat less than ironic that it was the high point of her morning.

It was hard to concentrate that day. Any time her mind wandered a bit, she found herself envisioning a paneled office with a high level view. When she brought her attention back to her work, she wondered where that office was and why she was thinking of it.

A name came into her mind, too. Kaitlyn.

Who was Kaitlyn?

No matter. Day dreaming.

It was nearly time for lunch when her daydreaming took a more serious turn.

It began with warmth between her legs followed by a sensation of movement. It felt like, no, it couldn't. It felt like she was masturbating. She could feel the heel of a hand on her lower abdomen and two long fingers moving in a circular motion over her labia. They moved down into her wet pussy and brought the lubrication back up to continue the wonderful motion. The fingers of her right hand felt wet, and she had to actually look at them to be certain they were, indeed, still dry.

But even as she regarded her own fingers, she could feel them moving over the delicate folds that concealed her nubbin. Not even the evidence of her own eyes could stop the illusion of wet fingers moving on that most pleasant part of her anatomy. And the feeling between her legs continued, too. Both her fingers and pussy agreed in their feelings even though her eyes did not certify the sensations.

Laura felt herself flushing. She couldn't stop the heat flowing through her body or the flexing of her stomach muscles as they strained to rock her against the imagined hand.

She moaned. Had she moaned out loud, or just imagined it? She couldn't be sure. Looking around her quickly, it didn't appear that anyone had heard her. She wanted to moan, that was certain. Her pussy felt too good to keep quiet just now.

She couldn't stay at her desk. Not now. But her legs felt weak, trembling. Would they support her?

She switched her phone to busy and hurried away, taking her purse with her to the safety of the ladies room where she could lock herself away in a stall until this strange fit passed. She rushed blindly between the cubes, turning down the short hall and into the bathroom panting, hoping nobody noticed her haste.

She locked herself in a stall and sat on the toilet, holding her purse firmly on her lap with both hands. Both hands on the purse. Not her pussy. Not exciting her hard clit. But, still, that was what she was feeling.

Fingers in deeper now, straining to reach the sensitive spot in the top of her pussy and then out to her clit again. Wet fingers slipping over the light stubble on the mound above her pussy. A shaved pudendum. Laura's pussy wasn't shaved—more confusion. Why?

This time, the orgasm rumbled up from the circling fingers like an earthquake until her entire body was trembling and she couldn't stop a moan from pouring from her lips. Her purse toppled to the floor as she clutched at her breasts through her white blouse. She threw her head back in ecstasy, a series of short gasping moans burst from her lips.

And then it was over, leaving her flushed and sweating in a ladies room stall on the third floor of the Greater America Insurance building. It took a minute to sit up and take a deep breath, and another moment before she could retrieve her purse from the floor. Thank God it was zipped shut, she thought wryly. She knew they washed the floors, but still…

"You okay honey?"

The woman's voice startled her, and for a moment she thought she'd imagined it. But, no, it was Sue Davis calling from outside the stall.

"Laura?"

"I'm, oh, just fine." Laura stood and flushed the toilet hoping for some sign of normalcy. Why did it have to be Sue who caught her? A very forward lesbian, Sue had never been shy in expressing her interest in Laura. And, if she thought she'd caught Laura masturbating in the ladies room she might become bolder still.

"Well, yeah, you did sound kinda fine," Sue said, laughing. "Real fine, in fact."

On second thought, it might have been best that Sue caught her. Sue seemed to be eternally horny. Maybe it would appear normal to her.

Laura emerged from the stall trying to look composed but feeling anything but.

The brown haired woman was regarding her from beneath a raised eyebrow with a knowing smile on her lips. Laura had often wondered how a woman who looked so young and innocent could be so seriously hot to trot all the time. Her rather round face with its pert nose and Betty Boop lips was the type that would attract anyone. Even Laura had to admit that if she were a lesbian she wouldn't mind waking to see that face every morning.

"You looked ill, so I came to see if I could help," Sue said. She patted Laura's shoulder as she walked over to the sink. "Then I heard you and sure wished I could help."

"Now, Sue, I wasn't…"

"The hell you weren't." Sue stood slightly behind her, moving her face over Laura's shoulder to look into the mirror with her. "Girl you were getting nasty." She licked her lips and sniffed. "You smell nice. Like pussy."

"Sue!" Laura blushed suddenly.

"Don't worry, girl, I don't let my tongue go where it's not wanted," Sue said, stepping away. "But you are going to have every man in the place hanging around your desk with their dicks sticking out in no time. The way you smell, I wouldn't be surprised if they came from the office next door."

Laura did notice a sexual scent then. It was the smell of arousal rather then the aftermath of sex. She had to admit that it was rather enticing. But why had she been aroused? The rush of sensations left her confused and somewhat dizzy.

"You should go home," Sue said. "You look kind of pale, anyway. Get out of here."

"Well, I haven't used any sick time in…" It always seemed like a god idea to leave work early, but she'd never had an excuse. This was as good as any.

"In ever," Sue laughed. "Get out of here. I'm sure anybody who saw you rushing in here thought you were going to throw up, anyway. I did. Go home. Have fun."

"I'm not going to…"

"Yeah, right," Sue laughed. "Go home, you horny wench."

Laura splashed water up on her face and stared into the mirror. For a second, she saw a dark haired woman's reflection looking back at her. Just a second, and then the image disappeared, but that was enough to convince her to go home. If she was going to have a break down she'd rather do it in private.

#

Laura got into her car in the insurance company lot and started the engine. The interior was insufferably hot, and she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse as she slipped the car into gear and backed out of her spot. Sweat had begun to trickle down past her temple before the air conditioning even started to feel cool. The A/C was one of the things on her to-do list—one of her many frustrations. All she could do now was pat at her face with a tissue taken from her purse and drive home.

Home, for a blissful bath and a glass of wine. Yes, that's what she needed.

But when she left the parking lot, Laura turned into the city instead of toward her suburban apartment. Even as she made the turn and wondered why she'd made that mistake, she felt herself answer her own question with the thought that a drive might be nice. After all, she had the rest of the day to do nothing at all.

She rolled down the window to get some air moving. The pane shivered down with the grinding sound of worn gears. Another thing on the to-do list.

The drive proved to be pleasant, and she drove with little sense of destination. She simply turned at any intersection suited her fancy and watched the buildings pass with little thought as to where she was. Half an hour later she found herself passing through an older business neighborhood, not at all like the suburban strip malls and big box stores she normally frequented. The buildings were all clean and bright and the streets were busy with shoppers, so she didn't feel at all odd when she parked at the curb and put a quarter in the meter.

She walked along the street simply because it felt like the right direction to go, and opened the door of a narrow shop without looking at the business name on the tinted front window. This was where she was supposed to go. Her body had known all along even if her mind wasn't aware of it.

Once inside the shop, however, she felt as though she'd made a dreadful mistake.

The first thing she saw was a clothing rack of skimpy, garishly colored items labeled, "Naughties." Beyond that, the walls held shelves of boxed items. Though she couldn't really see what was in the boxes, the signs over the various sections told all.

To her right was a large section titled, FOR HER PLEASURE. On her left, half the wall was labeled, FOR HIS PLEASURE, and the second half called, CUMMING TOGETHER. The center of the store was crammed with clothing racks that all seemed to be either leather or silk. The sign on a shelf by the counter said, YOU WON'T BE BORED WITH THESE BOARD GAMES.

Laura felt herself blushing as she surveyed rack after rack of items designed to expose more than conceal, and wondered why on Earth she had come here. She'd been willing to tell herself she'd gone for a drive out of a need for fresh air, but she surely hadn't told herself to drive to an adult store she didn't know existed until now.

And yet she'd parked and walked in as though it was her intended destination all along. Strange.

A clerk approached her. She was wearing leather slacks and a low cut black leather basque that pressed her small breasts up into prominent curves and threatened to force her nipples free at any moment.

"Can I help you?" the clerk asked, pushing her dark curls back with a friendly smile. Her nametag said "Betty," a name that seemed all too quaint for her attire.

"Yes, you can." A woman's voice spoke in Laura's head and she repeated the words without thought.

"Yes," Laura said. "You can." And then she wondered who had spoken. Even if she were in the habit of forming complete sentences in her head before answering simple questions, the voice she'd heard wasn't hers.

"What would you like?" Betty asked.

"Well, I…" There was no prompting what to say, and Laura wondered if she really did want anything or not. "I don't know."

"It depends on what you're into, I guess."

"Into? Oh, yes, what I'm…" Laura looked around the narrow store frantically searching for anything that might be at all close to what she was into. Everything was so strange—either leather or so flimsy that she wouldn't dare wear it. And the toys on the wall were well beyond the realm of her sensible experience. She didn't see anything she might be into off hand.

"Something soft. Glamorous."

Laura was more than happy to accept the direction of the voice in her head, and she repeated the words to the clerk, who smiled.

"Sure, I should have known just looking at you," she said. "Back here."

Laura followed the small woman's swaying hips into a second room beyond the check out. The room was filled with flowing gowns for various occasions and in a vast range of styles. Much of the clothing seemed to be right out of a gothic novel, some from a science fiction movie.

"Night wear, I bet," the clerk said. "Something that feels good sliding over your body."

"Oh, yes," Laura agreed. That sounded like what she was "into."

Half an hour with the young clerk's help proved that Laura was "into" several things. In addition to a silk peignoir set, she found herself drawn to what was described as a "wench's dress" and a gothic evening gown. She couldn't be talked into a lace bustier, but she did pick up several thongs and sheer bras in pure impulse.

It was at this point that the strange voice in her head said, "You'll need a rabbit."

"A rabbit?" she said aloud.

"Of, sure," Betty answered. "We've got a large selection of rabbits." And she lead Laura back to the section titled "For Her Pleasure" and brought her face to face with a vast array of pleasuring tools.

"Oh, no, I don't need that," Laura began. But then she thought about it. She'd just selected an evening gown though she had no place to wear it simply on impulse. At least she had a use for one of these items. "Well," she said. "Maybe one."

Eventually, she selected three. She got a rabbit because—well, duh—a latex vibrator, and a twelve-inch double ended dildo. The last was a truly impulse purchase. Once she'd seen the realistically molded mutant purple penis she'd been intrigued. She figured, what the hell.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Web of Sensation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds