Webslut Madison Ch. 03

"Get your tongue all the way in there, slut!" Demanded Hannah. "You know how much you like it when I force you to do this, and when I call you a slut, don't you, you filthy bitch? Ohhhh, yes, Madison, deeper, slut! Deeper! Harder!" Madison obeyed, extending her tongue as far into Hannah's wet, accepting pussy as she could. She was now massaging Hannah's labia with her lips as she was extending her tongue down her hole, sucking the skin of her pussy into her mouth and giving it a tasteful nibble before replacing it and moving on to another. Her head was forced by Hannah's unyielding hands, and she wanted only to be forced deeper, closer, harder in between Hannah's legs.

Madison stroked Hannah's stomach with her hands, finally moving them up her body and caressing them. "Oh, oh, ohhhh, make me cum, make me cum you fucking slut!" Hannah hissed at Madison. Hannah looked down to see Madison, once the cute girl with her crop top and shorts, now turned into a wanton, crazed sexual maniac. Laid across the backseat, Hannah saw Madison's makeup starting to smear and her sexual passion as she extended her tongue in and out of Hannah's pussy with each thrust Hannah placed on her head. She started to move her hips to meet each movement of Madison's head. "Ohhhhh, lick my whore pussy," Hannah said.

Madison tried to stop for a moment, if only to dirty talk to Hannah, but she met some fierce resistance in the form of Hannah forcing her face back into her pussy. "Lick it, slut," said Hannah, "make me cum, make me cum and then make me lick yours, slut, make me. You like that, slut? Oh yes, I think you like it, you nasty worthless pussy licking slut." Hannah gave Madison a short moment to respond.

"Mmmhmmm, yes, yes I love being forced to mmmmfff," was all she could get out before Hannah thrust her face back onto her pussy.

"Oh, oh yes, I'm going to cum," said Hannah, excited by how far Madison was willing to go to please her. She was now holding Madison's head with both hands, forcing her face up and down across her open pussy in rhythm with the movements of her hips, in a way that caused the most friction and the most pleasure. Madison seemed all too pleased to have her face used as a sex toy. Hannah gripped Madison's head hard as Madison sucked Hannah's clit into her mouth, sending an unmistakable wave of pleasure into Hannah's body.

"Oh yes, again, again, slut, you slut!" Said Hannah, "Ohhhhhh fuck yes, ohhhh, ohhhhh, God yes you made me cum, slut, slut, ohhhhh!" Hannah moaned, loudly, as she came while all but riding Madison's face.

"Do you like my slutty tongue, Hannah?" Asked Madison when the moment had subsided.

"Oh, yes, oh my god that was amazing! Never had a girl do that to be before! I didn't know girls could be so..."

"So slutty?"

"Yeah," Hannah paused. She sat up and pushed Madison on her back. "I've never done this before, but I want to make you cum, I want to make another girl cum." Madison opened up her pussy and leaned back, waiting for Hannah's tongue.

"You know, you can do to me everything i did to you, the hair pulling and the name calling," Hannah said. "I think I like that, it was really hot to do it to you."

"Then lick my pussy, slut, and punch my nipples while you do it. My whore nipples need to be punched and twisted and even hurt a little, can you do that for me, slut?"

Hannah nodded and bent down at Madison's pussy. At last, Madison was going to feel the girls tongue on her slit. Hannah bent down to meet Madison's pussy, reaching one hand up and placing it on Madison's breast, and using the other hand to slide two fingers into Madison's pussy as her tongue met Madison's waiting labia.

"Mmmmm, tastes like you've had some fun today," said Hannah playfully, as she began to pinch Madison's nipple and fuck her with her fingers.

"Oh yes, yes, I got so horny and wet - from kissing you and from everybody looking at me, walking around in those clothes, looking at me...yes, lick my pussy!" Hannah obliged, forcing her tongue deep into Madison, licking all of the day's work from her slutty hole, her nose filling with the aroma of Madison's pussy and her mouth filling with the taste as she buried her face into Madison as far as it could go.

"Yes, Hannah," Madison continued. "I had to, oh! I had to go finger my pussy in a store dressing room, I got so horny and I couldn't stop myself, oh Hannah, yes! Lick my pussy, slut!" Hannah continued to bury her face in Madison's pussy as Madison continued her monologue. "I get so horny showing off as much as I can, wearing those slutty outfits and walking around and watching people looking at me, I want to give them all a show, yes, oh god, yes Hannah! I want them to look, I want to be the mall slut, I need it, fucking lick my pussy!

Hannah continued, moving up and down in fast, rhythmic motions until Madison could take no more, stopping, teasing her with her tongue and saying the words Madison so desperately needed to hear - the degrading words about herself, and the degrading words about the girl licking her slit.

"You are really just a filthy slut, aren't you?" Said Hannah. "You love it, showing off, and I definitely liked looking at you, you nasty bitch. You would let them all line up and take turns on you, wouldn't you, you nasty slut?"

"Oh, God, yes, I want to fuck them all!" Madison moaned loudly, losing control of the pitch and strength of her voice as she was on the edge of climax. "I'm the slut for all of them to look at and jack off to and fuck, fuck me hard, use me like a whore!"

"You love showing off your little whore body, don't you, slut?" Hannah continued to bring Madison ever closer, almost to the edge.

"Oh yes, I want, I need to be shown off, to be exposed...oh yes, for everyone to see, everyone to use me! Pinch my nipple, pinch my whore nipple hard, I need it!" Hannah squeezed Madison's left nipple hard. Madison reached for her other nipple, pinching it hard, sending pain and pleasure throughout her body and sending her mind to a place not in this world. She was in such a state of euphoria that she felt like she was not in her own body; the adrenaline rush was taking over so much that she acted only on instinct and desire and not on conscious thought.

"And I want you to cum for me, cum so I can taste it, cum with my face buried in your pussy!" Hannah begged Madison to let herself go.

"Oh yes yes yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh yes you slut, I'm cumming, keep lick - ohhhhhh yes! Madison pulled Hannah's face hard as she sat up, riding Hannah's tongue, forcing her entire face to let itself be used as a sex toy as she came hard, shaking, smearing her filthy, wet pussy all over Hannah's face. Hannah was all too happy to let Madison do this, and in a moment it was over, and Madison pulled Hannah up next to her.

The two girls shared one more passionate kiss, tasting their own juices on each other's lips, washing each other's faces clean of the scent with their lips and cleansing their tongues in a bath of hot saliva. They were a hot mess. They looked just like you might imagine, makeup a little smeared, hair tousled, and both exceptionally pleased. The girls looked at each other, smiling.

"I hate to do this, because I had an amazing time with you, but I really have to get back to work," Hannah said, dejected.

"I know, it's awful, isn't it?" Hannah reached for her panties when Madison stopped her. "No, I want to keep these as a memento," said Madison. Hannah nodded and instead put her jeans on, and Madison put on her skirt with nothing underneath. The girls put on their bras and tops and exited the car after fixing their appearance.

They walked back to the store hand in hand, Madison walking as close as she could to the railing looking over the first floor of the mall, just in case anyone looked up. She did this purposefully, wanting and needing to give glimpses of her pussy to anyone who wanted one. Still horny, she exchanged numbers with Hannah as the girls walked back to the store, and the two girls shared one last kiss before Hannah went back to work and Madison went back to her apartment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds