Webslut Madison Ch. 09

Hannah soaped Madison's knees at the same time before running her hands up Madison's inner thigh, down under the water, farther up Madison's leg and farther underwater, until finally, Hannah's hands converged on Madison's pussy. Madison did not object in the slightest as Hannah slid two fingers inside.

"Ooohhhh," Madison moaned softly.

"I have to get the snow out of there," Hannah said with a chuckle.

"You're going to have to - to go deeper, for that," Madison whispered. "Fuck me like the nasty slut I am."

Hannah flicked the switch to start the water draining as she shoved three fingers inside Madison's pussy as far as they would go. The water aided her cause, and allowed her to slip a fourth finger inside with virtually no resistance. Soon Hannah was sliding her hand in and out of Madison's pussy up to her thumb.

"God, yes, fuck me! Fuck me! I'm such a dirty slut, taking your whole hand inside my cunt! Mmmm, yes!" Madison moaned loudly. She barely noticed that Hannah had reached behind her back and was giving herself a similar treatment.

With the water draining slowly, Hannah submerged her head in the water, licking Madison's clit as she moved her four fingers back and forth, back and forth. She could not hear Madison's moans of ecstasy as she came hard, but she knew when Madison tensed up and held her head down on her clit that she had done her job.

Hannah came up a little short of breath. "I always wanted to do that to you," she said with a smile at last. "So, do you want to take this to the bedroom?"

Madison didn't need to be asked twice. She stood up, neglecting to dry off as she stepped out of the tub. Hannah followed, and the two wet girls headed straight for Hannah's room, Hannah leading Madison by the hand.

"Get on the bed," Hannah said, "and spread your legs." Hannah faced Madison, crawling into bed, her feet near Madison's head as she lowered her pussy near Madison's. Hannah's right leg and foot was behind Madison's back, and Madison's left leg and foot were behind Hannah's.

"I want to feel your pussy grind against mine," Hannah said softly. She thrust hers forward, and sparks flew as the soft flesh of Hannah's engorged vulva connected with its counterpart between Madison's legs.

"Ohhhh, God," Madison moaned at Hannah.

"Yes! Yes, you like that don't you, you fucking slut!" Hannah said in return.

"Oh, fuck yes, I like that, I like - grinding our pussies together!"

"Yeah, and you like being a slut and showing off for everyone too, don't you?"

"Yes, and freezing my ass off, and - making snow angels and - ohhhh, god, Hannah!"

"You want to be even more exposed, don't you, slut?" Hannah continued to grind on Madison as she spoke. She grabbed Madison's left leg with her right hand, thrusting against her body as she used her left hand to pinch Madison's nipples, softly at first, but increasing in intensity in response to the feedback she was getting from her friend.

"Oh, yes! I want to be totally exposed, and recognized, and completely ruined, oh yes! Grind me Hannah! Grind me! Hannah, please - please do something for me baby - please? Promise me?"

The grinding between the two girls' bodies was getting ever more intense. It was less of a metronomic brush back and forth and more of a rhythmic rough hammering between the girls bodies, thrusting fast and hard together and pulling away a little more slowly, before thrusting fast and hard at each other again.

"What do you want me to promise you?" Hannah asked.

"Never let me stop, Hannah! I want you to help me expose myself and - make me famous and - get me recognized and ruin me, oh god, Hannah, please, ohhhh! Don't ever let me stop or take it back!"

"Oh god, you're such a slut!"

"I mean it, Hannah, I mean it!"

"I know you do, baby!"

"Then give it to me!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm a whore, Hannah! A whore! I want to be ruined for real! Please Hannah, I'm a slut! I'M A SLUT!" Madison collapsed backward as Hannah slipped her fingers inside of Madison's pussy, sliding her body aside Madison's and giving Madison a deep, wet kiss as Madison came hard. She shook on the bed as she wrapped her arms around Hannah and held her tight. And it was a long time before the girls let go.

Madison waited until Hannah fell asleep, and as soon as she did, she picked up her phone. Without even watching it, Madison sent the rather long video to her blackmailer without a second thought, whoever and wherever he or she happened to be. She crawled into bed next to Hannah, both still naked. Madison smiled, wondering what her next task would be. She could only hope that it would be even more intense and even more rewarding than the last.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds