Wedding Bells

Steve merged triumphantly with my garter as I feigned embarrassment but nobody could have known how horny I was at that moment. God, I could have jumped Steve right then and there in front of everyone!

The groomsmen gathered to catch the garter and while they were lining up, Steve leaned over to me and said in a voice low enough that nobody else could hear, "The one who catches it is the one, got it?"

Oh my god, so THAT was how he was playing it. From the way the guys were positioning themselves and looking at me I had to wonder if he hadn't already told them about his plan. No doubt most of them probably thought he was just teasing them with a plan that bordered on being bad taste but then you never know.

In any case, Steve released my garter like a rubber band over his shoulder and the line surged forward as the guys practically fought to get it. At one point I thought they tear it to pieces and then what would THAT have meant - would I have had to fuck every guy that had even the smallest piece of my garter?

As luck would have it some guy caught it that I didn't know. He was one of Steve's buddies from out in California that had flown in for the ceremony. Steve had introduced me to all his guys at one point but it had just been a quick meet and greet and I had never even had a one-to-one conversation with him. Hmmmmmm, did he know about the arrangement Steve had made with me? Well, judging by the look and wink he gave me after catching the garter he must have.

With that it was time for the bride to dance with her father. As my dad took me in his arms I once again thought about how it had felt to have his cum in me during the ceremony. By now I'd cleaned up but the memories were still fresh. Too bad there couldn't be a father-daughter fuck instead! Steve and his mom danced next and as I watched them I wondered how many people knew what willpower they were exhibiting to keep their hands off each other's private parts! Hmmm, what would have people thought about the most - a father fucking his daughter or a mother being groped by her son? So much for the scheduled events. The rest of the evening was spent socializing, drinking and dancing. I stuck with Diet Coke and I gave Steve the evil eye when I thought he was going past his limit on the beer. He had a lot to do before the night was over and the last thing I wanted was him passing out before he'd fulfilled his responsibilities.

That left just two things on my "to do" list. The first thing had to be the consummation of our marriage. While I knew Steve had no objections to me having sex with other men after we were married, the FIRST guy to fuck me once I had the ring had to be hymn, no questions asked. As it was turning out, this was not as easy as it sounded. It was like we were never left alone more than a minute or two. I couldn't even go to the bathroom without an escort! Of course I really did need one to deal with the dress but you get the point. The question in my mind was becoming how were we going to do this?

Then it hit me. One of the things the wedding planner had arranged for was a photo booth. People could go in and have four shots taken of them in various poses, something like the photo booths you see in stores and other places. It even produced the same four photos on a single piece of photo paper. It was all done automatically. The only thing the guy running it had to do was put the printed photos in a plastic casing and run it though a machine that heated and sealed it. I had no idea it was going to be there until someone mentioned it and showed me the photos they had taken. Instantly I knew it was exactly what I was looking for - private yet almost public. We would only have a few minutes but the point wasn't to have a long love-making exercise but just to get his dick in me enough to seal the marriage.

There was a long line but one nice thing about it being MY wedding was that I got head-of-the-line privileges to everything. I grabbed Steve away from some guys he was talking to and told him what I had in mind. He just shook his head but he knew better than to argue with me. Hmmm, at least he was being a good husband from the start!

On the way I grabbed Kristi and filled her in quickly. As Steve and I cut in line to be the next inside, she worked her way to behind the guy working the booth where she would be sure he didn't see the ones of me and Steve, at least not the more private ones.

The couple ahead of us exited from behind the curtain and Steve and I ducked inside. There was barely enough room to maneuver as the mechanical voice welcomed us and instructed us on what was about to happen. Thankfully Steve was already hard from anticipation. I turned sideways to the camera as Steve lifted my dress up and over my back, quickly pulling down his pants as the voice counted down. He barely had his dick our and with it close to my ass when the flash went and photo number one was taken. The next one had his dick in me as did the third and for the fourth I turned quickly and took him in my mouth Just in time before the final flash went off.

Knowing people would want to see the results, I poked my head out an apologized, saying the first ones messed up and we had to do another set. These were more serious and soon our turn was over and we exited from behind the curtain. My pussy was tingling from being teased for those few seconds Steve had fucked me but the deed was done. NOW we were officially married.

Kristi had spirited away the first set of photos and a sleeve, allowing the guy running the booth to return to process the second batch. From the look he was giving us I had the idea that he had a pretty good feeling about what had been going on inside the booth between Steve and I. Oh well, let him fantasize. We were about to leave when Steve's face suddenly had this look of shock and he turned back to the guy running the booth. I couldn't hear them talking but then the guy w doing something on the computer with Steve watching carefully over his shoulder. The photo guy's face lit up and I saw Steve grab his arm a bit forcibly upon which the photo guy did something on the keyboard which made Steve happier.

"What was that all about?" I asked him.

Steve just pointed to a sign and I about burst out laughing. It said that a DVD of all the photos taken could be ordered and mailed to your home. Oh my god, imagine if those four pics we had taken had stayed on the guy's computer!

With our marriage sealed it was time for the two of to work on the second half of my list of things to get done at the reception. I'd already discussed this with Beth the last time she was at my house and she had been so turned on by the idea that we ended up in bed together - something that didn't happen between us except on special occasions. Thus I had no worries that she and Steve would find a time and place to get it done. For me it was a different story. I didn't even know this guy so how was I supposed to get him to fuck me? Heck, I wasn't even sure that he would do me.

"Could you at least introduce us again?" I asked Steve, nodding towards his friend who was wearing the garter on his arm like an old-time barkeeper. Steve grinned at me and agreed but before we reached him I grabbed his arm and pulled his ear down to me again. "So does he know the arrangement?"

Steve grinned at me and nodded. Seeing the curiosity on my face, he pulled me to the side and quickly explained. Apparently he had been to another wedding where the same sort of deal had been arranged. Yes, it was this guy's wedding.... and he was married to boot!

"So you fucked his wife the night of their wedding?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was pretty wild," he smirked. "So that's why I made sure he got the garter. I owe the guy Kelly."

With that he introduced me to Kory who shook my hand and leered at me like some drunken pervert. From the looks of the bottles on the table around him, no doubt I had him dead to rights on both counts.

By now the crowd was thinning so it was easier to sneak off for a few minutes without everyone's eyes on me. I looked to Steve for any help but he just grinned and kissed me, whispering in my ear, "You're on your own this time Kelly." Then he walked off, apparently to check up on the whereabouts of Beth.

Had I been any other girl there it would have been pretty easy to slip out unnoticed and do it about anywhere. Heck for all I knew people had been doing it all night in the best of wedding reception tradition. However, wearing a billowing white dress made it rather hard to go incognito! The photo booth had been fine for what Steve and I wanted to accomplish but I imaged Kory had more I mind than just a five second fuck.

"Come on, I've been checking the place out and I know the perfect spot," he said, motioning me to follow him. We made our way out and he turned down a hallway and opened the second door on the right. It was some sort of office, from the looks of it maybe the clubhouse manager. In any case it was dark and deserted, perfect for what we needed.

Kory turned on a small desk lamp that barely broke the darkness and then locked the door behind us. Turning to me, he had that look of a lion about to pounce on its prey. Leaning towards me, he reached forward as if to kiss me but I pulled away, leaving him a bit surprised.

"What the fuck?" he complained.

I'll suck your dick and you can fuck me but no kissing, got it?" I said forcefully, leaving no room for negotiation.

He had been drinking and I don't like kissing drunks but that was secondary. Being fucked was just sex but kissing him felt a lot more intimate and on the evening of my marriage, the only man I wanted to be intimate with was my new husband.

Kory shrugged his shoulders. I suppose in his mind he was getting the better end of the deal in the first place so who was he to argue?

"Well, let's get to it then, shall we?" he said, undoing his belt and then pulling down his pants and underwear. I wasn't left with many options as there was no way the dress was coming off so all I could do was lift it up and out of the way as much as possible. I did so, sitting down on the desktop with my legs handing over the end as I held the dress bunched up on my lap in my arms in front of me.

"No panties... nice touch," Kory said admiringly as he stroked his already erect cock with his hand. "So tell me, was he really fingering you under there when he took off the garter?"

I just grinned which told him all he needed to know. "Damn, I figured he was just exaggerating," he said ruefully. Looks like good old Steve married himself quite a slut."

He stood in front of me with his dick poking out and so I leaned over and with my hands on the desktop to steady myself, I took his dick in my mouth without any fanfare or playing around.

"Damn, you're not just a slut, you're a cock-hungry slut," Kory laughed as I started to suck on his dick. His laughs changed to groans and moans as I worked on his dick. I only did it for a few minutes though, then I leaned back and spread my legs.

"That was sort of quick, wasn't it?" he whined.

"Are you gonna fuck me or just complain?" I said, suddenly feeling like I just wanted to get this over with. I thought of Steve and Beth and how the two of them were no doubt having quite a time at this same moment while I was stuck with this moron. Still, a deal was a deal.

"Alright, alright, you don't have to ask twice," Kory chuckled as he moved in between my legs and quickly inserted his pencil dick in me.

He was in me and cumming in me before I hardly even realize he was fucking me. Wow, he must have been REALLY horny! He started to pull out of me as he came but I wasn't about to have my wedding dress stained with some stranger's cum so I grabbed onto him and pulled him into me as he came. It was over and done in what had to be less than ten minutes, maybe ever closer to five. Still, even though it wasn't the best fuck I'd ever had, it was a notch in my belt so to say and something to remember as we sat around on future anniversaries.

"Stay here an count to 100 before you come out," I instructed him as I made ready to leave the room. I opened the door and thankfully nobody was watching. Making my way alone back to the reception I ran across Kristi.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you. Where have you been?" she asked.

I held up one hand making a circle with my thumb and forefinger which using my other hand to poke a finger through the whole - the universal sign for fucking.

"But I thought Steve was with Beth?" Kristi started out and then her voice trailed off as she realized what I meant. She grinned and looked around, "OK, so who was it?"

By then Kory made it back - he must have either cheated or counted REALLY fast. I nodded towards him and Kristi's face scrunched up. "Ewwwww, him?" she asked in an unbelieving tone.

I quickly explained about the garter game rules, leaving out the part about the results being rigged. Kristi just shook her head, saying something about how I should have done someone better than him.

In the end that was all the sex I had that night. The rest of the evening was spent enjoying the company of friends and family. Everyone wanted to know where we were going on our honeymoon and my response to everyone as the same -= if they find out where then tell me. Indeed, Steve was keeping this one REALLY close to his vest so to speak. The only hint I had finally wring from him was when he checked to make sure I had my passport up to date. So I knew we would be leaving the country but I didn't have the foggiest ideas as to where.

Finally we announced our departure and left everyone to close the place down. Steve had arranged for a suite at a downtown hotel which was actually an expense he could have spared. We were both exhausted so much of the place went unexplored. We didn't even get in the giant whirlpool bath tub. It was like see how fast we could strip and get in bed where it was like we had sex for the first time!

So now I'm married... oh yeah!

******************

As busy as things were and with all the people and events, it was impossible for me to know everything that was going on during the wedding. During our honeymoon and then in the days since I have pieced together much of what happened. As I didn't witness any of this I can only go by what people told me and even then, any details I might give would have to be made up since nobody told me any - at least not in enough detail to fabricate a story. So here are a few snippets to fill in the gaps of what went on during the wedding and subsequent reception...

First, as it turned out I wasn't the only one at the wedding bare ass under my dress with a pussy full of fresh cum. OK, so there may have been others but the one I know of specifically belonged to my mother and whose cum was more fitting to be in her than from her soon-to-be son-in-law. Yes, when my mom left the room so my dad could be with me it turned out she went straight to Steve where she offered to do what his mother should have - to let him fuck her. I'd like to say it was done out of kindness but knowing my mom she was happy to have any excuse to have Steve fuck her. How many years had I listened to her tell me how she couldn't wait for me to get married so she could have a new guy to fuck her? True, at those times we didn't know she would be divorced and then it wouldn't matter if the guy wasn't in the family yet. Then to just keep up with me, I guess, she left her panties behind in the men's dressing room. Wow, I hadn't realized that when she and my dad stood up during part of the ceremony that both mother and daughter were dripping fresh cum form someone other than their husbands.

As it turned out, not even my mother knew at the time that she wasn't the first older women that Steve had fucked that day. My Aunt, his favorite target in the months before the wedding besides me, was determined to be the first one he fucked on my wedding day so she had stopped by his house and offered her services. Fortunately Marlene was out with Sharon for breakfast or I don't know how my aunt would have explained her being there but thankfully it all worked out for the best.

Speaking of Sharon, Jim made sure to pull me aside during the reception to inform me that he and Sharon had done it just before the wedding as well. Damn, it was like everyone in our families was getting laid within a half hour of the ceremony! They had done it out in the parking lot which I would have thought to be a bit more dangerous given all the traffic but it seemed if anything that just motivated them all the more.

Afterwards I did manage to get Sharon alone for maybe two minutes, long enough to confirm her brother's boasting and for her to put in her own two cents as to how hot it was to fuck her own brother with people walking past the car - and I don't mean the 90 degree heat. She mentioned something about the four of us getting together some time but we didn't have time to finish our conversation before people broke in on us. Unfortunately I never got to follow up on that offer but I had a really good idea of what Steve's take would be and it wouldn't be pretty.

Then there was Kristi. What can I say about my ex-prostitute of a cousin? According to her she had taken three loads of cum in her pussy and two in her mouth. Two of those were from the groomsmen ranks while the rest were from guys she hooked up with during the reception. I had no reason NOT to believe her as if anything, I figured she was plenty motivated to outdo me on my own wedding day if at all possible, at least when it came to the total count.

And so just like that it was over. Years of planning, hundreds of hours of fantasizing, thousands of dollars in expenses and it was done and over with. Now it was time for the mystery to be solved. Where was Steve taking me on my honeymoon?

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wedding Bells
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 961 milliseconds