• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wee Wee Camp: Rainy Day Humpers

Wee Wee Camp: Rainy Day Humpers

12

Starring tittie matriarch, June Humper and wee wee warrior, Henry Humper in: "Wee Wee Camp: Rainy Day Humpers" Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

*

"Holy shit, Grandma!" Henry Humper called out, jumping slightly as the next loud clap of thunder reverberated throughout the house where the 18-year-old Henry was spending the summer visiting his maternal grandparents. "That's the loudest one yet. Shit, that lightning is really fucking scary. It looks like it just hit a tree out in the field over there."

"I know, Henry," his attractive and very busty grandmother replied, walking over to where he stood looking out the window, her bodacious breasts bobbing and swinging with every step, her ample ass sashaying sensuously from side to side. "Will you just look at that rain? It's torrential! I guess we won't be able to go to the carnival after all, Henry. At least not while it's still storming."

"Damn, now what will we do?" Henry inquired anxiously, disappointed that their plans were going to have to change even as his young eyes still darted over her bustline, held in precariously by her cartoon- sized bra.

"And I know you were so looking forward to that fucking carnival with the crazy clowns, the cotton candy, ferris wheels and fucking tilt-a- whirls and all that fun motherfucking shit. It sort of takes me back to my teenaged years, when I would suck off the tickettaker and get in an amusement park for free. Of course, that's when going to an amusement park was a lot fucking cheaper and one blow job would suffice. It would probably take at least three washes these days. Inflation, you know," June explained, a faraway look in her shimmering beautiful eyes as she adjusted the straps on her strong and very sturdy brassiere that held weight and girth so overwhelming that it brought horror to many unsuspecting fuckers that she encountered. "I guess we could play some kind of fucking board game or something. That can be fun on a rainy day."

"I guess so," replied Henry, his lips puckering into a childishly petulant pout as he looked for the moment like the `tittie baby' who so frequently sucked June's ever-willing tits. "Damn, why did it have to fucking rain? I really wanted to see those big monster titties of yours in the House of Fun mirrors."

"Oh, Henry," cooed his grandmother, the sexy sexagenarian with the gorgeously gargantuan gazongas. "We can make our own fun, don't you think? Ward and I still have a ton of old board games in the cupboard in the dining room. Some of them even belonged to your mom when she was a little girl. Why don't we go and take a look at what's there? Come on, Henry. Stop fucking pouting. It will be fun, honest."

"Oh, all right," Henry finally acquiesced, his disappointment due to the sudden change in plans still evident on his boyishly handsome face and the sadness at the thought of the big-boobied vixen not being able to suck him off atop the ferris wheel. "We could play Scrabble, if you have it, Nana. I like that game."

"Of course I have Scrabble, baby," June said consolingly, understanding his disappointment, which was as intense as her own, considering that she had wanted to see what her pert protruberances and his lengthy pee pee pole looked like side by side in the fucked up mirrors that the fun house contained. But for today, it was not meant to be. "I'll go get the game, poopsie. It'll be fucking fun, sweetie. Trust me. Nana knows best, Henry. Be right back."

"Fucking shit!" Henry cursed to himself, imagining her wacky watermelon mams stretched out in a surrealistic reflection as he planted his whopper of a wee wee between them. "No freaky carnival knockers today. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I guess we are going to revert to some Ozzie and Harriet bourgeois entertainment." He watched as his stacked to the ceiling grandma headed for the closet down the hall.

Moving back to the window while he waited for his grandmother to return with the game, Henry watched the rain come down in torrents, flattening the flowers in June's garden with its force, but was soon jolted from his reverie when she walked back into the room carrying the box that contained the Scrabble game, and also carrying each of her 25 pound pouches of flesh. "Here it is, Henry. It was right on top, so I didn't have to do any digging for it. Now set up that card table and we can start playing. I love Scrabble. Ward and I haven't played in a long time, more's the pity. If he isn't busy with the farm, he's down at the local community college trying to entice some attractive junior with large jugs into sucking his wee wee. I don't mind too much though, tee hee. If it weren't for his crazy fucking hobbies, he'd be underfoot all the time, driving me fucking crazy."

"Okay, table is all set, Nana," Henry told her, opening a second folding chair and putting it on the opposite side of the table from the first one he had placed to seat his bosomy relative's wide round fanny. "Now sit your big ol' ass down, Grandma Big Tits."

"Good boy, Henry," his amorous 60-year-old beloved-boobied granny told him with a smile as she took a chair across from the seat that Henry had chosen. "See? This is going to be as much fun as I had fornicating with the best man before my wedding. Tee hee."

Soon they had the board set up and each had the correct amount of letters.

"Shit, Grandma! I don't have any good fucking letters! I can't even spell 'cat' with these motherfuckers!"

"Well, then it must be my lucky fucking day then!" June Humper whooped, her bra-encased bobbling boobahs a-rattling as she reached for her own letters. "Cause I've got all kinds of good fucking letters! Check out this word, motherfucker!"

"Fuck! I hate rainy days! Go ahead and put the fucker on the board then," Henry pouted, speaking in a whiny voice as he eyed her cleavage.

"Henry, sometimes you can be such a fucking whiny little tittie baby," June told him in an annoyed tone of voice, her tittie baby's chosen set of suck toys wiggling discreetly. "I can't help it that the word got a triple score, now can I? Now, you must have something you can play."

"This game fucking sucks!" Henry responded, knocking the wooden letters off of the rack he had placed them on, the letter T nailing June in the right breast. "I never was very good at Scrabble. Mom was a teacher, so of course she always beat me. She always made it up to me though, with a nice boobieclench, or a tug at the very least." Raising his face to look at June hopefully, she ignored his words and began to pack up the game.

"All right, no Scrabble. Now what? How about Monopoly? Can you play THAT without fucking whining, Henry?"

"Sure, let's play Monopoly. That's a great game. Can I be the banker? Please?"

"Yes, if you'll quit being a tittie baby, Henry. Can I help it if I happened to get lucky and had the letters to spell 'BIG FUCKER'? You are being a spoilsport," June told him with a harumph, her chest bobbing almost imperceptibly, her two former milkholders slightly sauntering as she walked away and then finally returned with the Monopoly game and slapped it down on the table with a slight bit of aggravation evident in her mannerisms. "But you set up the board. I have to adjust my fucking bra again. Holy fuck, it just seems like these two soldiers just won't stay fucking put sometimes. All they do is bob and weave. Tee hee."

"I'm the banker! I'm the fucking banker! I feel like a Freemason or some shit!" Henry exclaimed, looking still further down June's low cut green blouse as he leaned forward to open the box.

Henry spread out the Monopoly board and counted out the amount of money that each of them were to start with. He also put out the Community Chest cards and the Chance cards, then looked through the playing tokens.

"Which one do you want, Nana?" he inquired politely, offering her the first choice, hoping beyond hope that she would bend completely over so that he could eyeball her balls of boobery in their bra cups before the game started.

"Hmmm, I kind of like the wheelbarrow," June replied, reaching out with her expertly manicured fingers to pick it up and examine it more closely, making her creamy cleavage rattle and vibrate. "Yes, I think I'll go with the wheelbarrow."

"Hey, good choice, Big Tits," Henry whooped excitedly, loving his view of her jumbo juggers. "Cause you may need a fucking wheelbarrow in a few years to carry around those big as hell titties of yours."

"Why, Henry Humper!" June shrieked in mock annoyance, reaching out and swatting her grandson playfully on the shoulder. "Don't you be making fucking jokes about my big boobies."

"Ha ha ha!" Henry laughed, envisioning the hilarious scenario of his grandmother with her 50 pound puppies down around her knees at 75 and a massive wheelbarrow supporting her juggies as she carted them around. "It's just a funny fucking visual, Granny."

"Yes, very fucking funny, Long Dong," June returned with a shake of her head and a jolt of her famous funbags. "Now you pick a playing piece, you funny fucker."

"Okay, okay," her overly endowed grandson answered, his view of her overgrown globes much better than it had been now that his grandma was leaning over towards the board. "I guess I'll pick the dog."

"Good choice, Henry," June laughed, almost sorry that her two identically audacious assets were stuck beneath her triple K hooter- holder. "Because if you keep this up, you're going to be in the dog house, tee hee hee. Now come on. Who goes first? Oh, I know. The one who rolls the highest!"

Taking the two die in her hand, she shook them rapidly, her mams shaking just as rapidly, before letting go, watching anxiously as they flew across the board, finally coming to rest on the edge of the card table.

"Damn, I got a six and a five, Henry. Beat that, good fucker!"

"Shit, no fucking fair," Henry whined, grabbing the die and shaking them reluctantly, annoyed that nothing seemed to be going his way. "Holy fucking shit, will you look at that? Ha ha fucking ha! I rolled two fucking sixes. Read 'em and weep, Big Tits. Yes! I am the fucking man! Yeehaw!"

"Oh, Henry, you are so silly sometimes," June replied, shaking her head, and in doing so, her big knockers as well.

Thirty minutes later.........

"Fuck this shit!" Henry cursed, grabbing his dog playing piece from off the board and throwing it to the floor, hating the beating he was taking from his grandmother and her two protruding distractions. "You got the hotels all over my fucking property! This game is bullshit! It's not a bit of fun! Fuck it!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Henry. Don't be that way," June scolded him, leaning over so far at this point that Henry could see clear down the front of her top, her creamy acres of cleavage wholly visible to him as she sat in an exposed position in her chair. "I mean, you can't win everything."

"I know, Grandma. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a sore loser. This is just no fucking fun. Now I remember why I have always loathed rainy days. Even as a kid, I had to watch that fucking cardigan- wearing fruit talk about neighbors and shit when I couldn't go outside and play. Isn't there something else to do?"

"Gosh, Henry," June said solemnly, somewhat stunned by her teenaged grandson's petulant behavior. "I really can't believe that you're being such a big fucking crybaby over all of this, sweetheart. Good fucking grief. It's just a fucking game. No need to get all bent out of shape. Now, I'm willing to do whatever you'd like to do, since this is your vacation. Any suggestions?"

"Well, I guess we could watch television," Henry said sulkily, moping again, still smarting somewhat over his grandmother's hurtful but true words and now yearning for the comfort that her grandmotherly nurturing boobies could bring. "Do you have a fucking TV Guide handy?"

"Oh, never mind the damn TV Guide, Henry," said the carnival-chested June Humper, genuinely beginning to lose her patience with him. "Just grab the fucking remote and start fucking clicking. You're bound to find something that we can both agree to watch. Why don't you see what's on A & E?"

"A&E?" Henry gasped in disbelief, hurt etched on his face as his grandmother leaned back in her chair in a posture where he could no longer study the fleshy curves of her K cupper mounds of joy. "I'd rather watch Fred fucking Rogers! Geez, I just got out of school a few fucking days ago! Why do I want a fucking classroom on TV for?"

"All right, then we can watch something else," June sighed, peeved as she shifted one of her aged honkers into place and then slid her brassiere strap into a comfortable position. "Click away, tittie baby." Suddenly another bolt of lightning jetted across the bleak sky outside, lighting the living room of the Humper household with its intensity as a rumble of thunder followed. "Damn, that storm is getting worse, Henry. Maybe we better unplug the TV. I'm afraid the lightning is going to run in on that motherfucker and knock it out."

"You may be right, Nana," Henry told her, switching off the TV via the remote and walking over to the set and unplugging it. "Okay, that's that. Now what? I fucking hate this! We're stuck inside the fucking house all damn fucking day and there's nothing at all to fucking do. Board games fucking suck. TV fucking sucks. Rain fucking sucks. Life fucking sucks."

"Oh now, come on, Henry," June said soothingly, walking over to Henry and putting her arms around him from behind, her mountainous mammaries pressing into his back, squashing against him like a marshmallow between two graham crackers. "I'm sure we can find something to do that will be fun."

"Well, I can't fucking think of anything," Henry sulked, kicking at the unplugged TV with the toe of his running shoe as he inwardly sighed at the softness of his grandmother's overwhelming dirty pillows forced against his spine. "I can't think of one fucking thing I want to do. Not one fucking thing."

"Hmmmmmmm. Well, I did think of one thing we could do, I mean, since you are so fucking bored and everything. And since TV fucking sucks and board games fucking suck and rain fucking sucks, and now life fucking sucks, I did have one idea of something we could do to kill the boredom." June tightened her hold around Henry's waist, tightening her grasp as her bazoom bounty, her pair of headlights mashed into his body, their skin flattening against her grandson's firm back. "I don't want you to be bored while you are staying here, so I figured out something we could do." June Humper embraced her grandbaby sweetly, love evident in her touch as she practically drove her boulder-like bazooka boobies into his spine. She hated to see her favorite grandchild so wrought with boredom as the rain beat down. "Come on, baby. I think we can find at least one thing to do."

Five minutes later.........

"Holy motherfucking shit! You always have the best ideas, Granny," said Henry Humper, unbuttoning his shirt and nearly tearing it in his haste to get it off. "I can't think of any better way to spend a rainy day, can you?"

"I thought you might like my idea, sweetheart," June cooed, removing her own blouse and turning her overburdened bust away from Henry so that he could help her unfasten the hooks and eyes that held her bra fastened tightly. "I know they're hard to unhook, Henry. That's why I need help. Those damn hooks have to be super strong to support my big fuckers. Have you got them?"

Finally getting her bra off, after much struggling, June quickly stripped off her shorts and panties and turned to help Henry free himself from the blue jeans that he was wearing.

"Holy shit! This was a great fucking idea!" Henry yelled as his grandma turned her wobbly flesh melons in his direction, watching as they swung around to catch up with the rest of her perfect naked body. "That's it, Granny. Undo that belt. I'll help you."

"Ohhhhhhh, baby," Mrs. Humper huskily spoke, her two twin tooters grazing his abdomen as she reached to unbuckle his belt, following this with a speedy unbuttoning of his blue jeans. "And now for your zippy. Mmmmmmmm. I can't wait. Ohhhhh, you're wearing briefs, Henry. I love that. That means I can see the lovely sweet bulge of your horsecock straining against your undies, long fucker."

June tugged her grandson's zipper down with a swish, all the while pushing her honeydew honkers pertly against his bare stomach. She could make out an awesomely protruding bulge pressing against his underwear.

"Oh, Henry, look at that big bulge, baby," June cooed softly, feeling a familiar stirring in her nether regions and the jarring of her pert and powerfully weighty parts. "Let's get those pants off of you, sweetie. Give Nana a hand."

Henry did as instructed, and within seconds, his blue jeans were in a heap around his ankles and June was steadying him, beautiful boobs crushed against his abs, while he raised each leg in turn to step out of his pants.

"Oh, Henry! He's growing! He's fucking growing!" June shrieked in childish and gleeful delight, reaching out with her small, dainty hand to rub his most private part through the thin fabric of his briefs while she gave his taut tummy a full tittie- rubbing. "Oooooooohhhhhh, he's so fucking hard, Henry, I think you got him up in record time, tee hee. Usually I have to at least get your briefs off before he's standing like a motherfucking marine at attention." June rubbed and stroked his still expanding wee wee until Henry felt as though he couldn't stand much more.

"Ohhhhhh, shit, he feels as fucking hard as a fucking sledgehammer, poopsie. Oh, he gets so rigid and firm for Nana, doesn't he, sweet cock?" June's bulging breasts hung just slightly over Henry's fabric- encased dick like an umbrella shielding his beloved wee wee stick from the rain that they could still hear pouring down outside. The bosomy blonde angel teasingly rubbed the now foot long pole through his almost bursting briefs.

"Ohhhhhh, Granny, my wee wee is so fucking hard, it almost hurts. Wee wee needs you, Jumbo Jugs. Wee wee fucking needs you in the worst, or in this case, the best fucking way. I've been so bored all day. I want you to make me feel good. Please, Granny."

"Oh, baby. Of course. I mean, I want your wee wee as bad as you want my big motherfucking boobies, baby boy. Look, Henry. I'm going to take Mr. Wee Wee out of your undies now."

"Oh, Granny, take him out, take him out," Henry groaned, feeling her hands as she fumbled with the waistband of his Fruit of the Looms, her wiggling whoppers nearly touching the stalk of his proud erection. "Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred fucking dollars. Just fucking take him out. Oh, he wants out!"

Grasping the elasticized waistband with her thin fingers, June pulled them down over Henry's hugely swollen gland, which sprang up immediately as it was freed, standing proudly at attention, waving a little in the breeze coming in from the bedroom window that Henry had left slightly ajar before going to bed the night before.

"Raise your foot, baby," June ordered him, allowing him to use her raucous rack to steady himself as she pulled his underwear off and threw it casually over her left shoulder.

"Oh, Mr. Wee Wee," moaned June, rubbing the length of the shaft with her fingertips as he fondled her own girlish glands. "Have you come out to play with Granny?"

"Oh, Henry," June managed through a heavy breath, her boobies shifting back and forth against his body, one of her nipples gently scratching his navel playfully, yet unintentionally as her right hand closed around the engorged root that was his lumbering fuckstick. "Oh, fuck, he's so swollen and veiny and thick, baby. What do you want to do with him while he's so fucking perky, Henry? I mean, when he's all fucking hungry and shit."

"I think you'd better lie down, Granny," Henry told her in a firm voice, his two hands landing atop her two identically mammoth peaks and pressing hard as he eased her in the direction of the bed. "Cause Mr. Wee Wee wants to take a trip inside."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wee Wee Camp: Rainy Day Humpers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds