• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend

Weekend

I hope I please you. I very much enjoy being a sex slave to do as I am told.

I am waiting for you at your house at the appointed time, kneeling on the floor waiting for you to come home. I am wearing a black bra with the nipples cut out, with adjustable clamps which have a chain between them, fastened to my rock hard nips, black crotchless panties, black garter belt and stockings, and black boots. My long, blonde, curly hair is hanging loose down my back. I also have on wrist cuffs that have rings and clips on them.

When you come in, you tell me that you want a drink waiting for you when you finish your shower. I am waiting outside the door when you come out. Taking the drink, you walk down the hall to the living room, turn on some music and sit in your favorite chair. You motion for me to come over and sit on the floor by your feet, and when I do you reach up and give a gentle tug on the chain hanging between my breasts, and send a shiver running through me. You then remind me that I am not to cum without permission. "May I cum, Please, Sir?"

"No! You may not and because you asked so soon I might not let you for the whole time we are together. " I close my eyes and concentrate on not cumming when you give another tug on the chain, sending ripples of desire through my breasts all the way to my clit. What torture it is not to cum, but I know that when you DO let me, it will be exquisite. My hand unconsciously reaches for my clit, when you grab it and say, "I knew there was a reason you wanted me to put these cuffs on. Turn around and put you arms behind you. " I immediately do as I am told. You fasten the clips together forcing my 42DD breasts farther, which makes the clamps and chain pull tighter, making me quiver even more.

"Lie down on the floor, face down, " you order, and then you place a pillow under my head and another under my stomach, raising my ass up in the air. You gently caress my ass, and then SMACK, then SLAP. "That was for trying to touch yourself without asking first. " My cunt is on fire now, wanting to cum so badly, but I know that if I did, my punishment would be worse, like you leaving me for several hours or sending me home to my Master in disgrace.

After an hour or so, you release my wrists so that the circulation will return and ordered me to get dressed because we are going out. "Leave on what you have, just put a dress on over it. " I choose a sleevelees denim dress that barely covers the top of my stockings. You nod your approval when I return to the living room. Before we leave though, you place a butt plug in my ass and fasten with a strap made especially for it. Trying to stay seated comfortably in the car was difficult as the plug was driving me crazy. Unknown to me, the butt plug was also a vibrator with the remote that you turn on, sending thrills through me as you turn it off and then on again a few minutes later. I have come soo close to cumming but I do not have permission.

During dinner, the waiter kept stealing looks at my breasts due to the low cut of my dress, and I am sure that he was wondering why I kept wiggling in my seat, as you play with the remote.

After dinner, on the way back to your house, you reached over and squeezed my nipple and told me that I may cum since I had been such a good slut and behaved myself during dinner. Hours of pent-up orgasm poured out of me and soaked the seat of your car. You then order me to play with my clit until I was very close to cumming but not to cum until you say so. My hot, wet hole was throbbing and pulsing with wanting to cum and as we pulled into the driveway you told me to cum. "Oh, Thank You Sir!" I cried out as I came again.

We went into the house and as soon as we entered you ordered me to my knees in front of you "Open your mouth wide, Slave, I want you to take my cock all the way down your throat!" Immediately I do as I am told as you begin to fuck my face, in and out, in and out, while holding my head in place, until you pull out and cum all over my face and tits. "Mmmmmmmm, I love it when you do that. Thank you, Sir."

You blindfold me, take me by the hand and walk me to the next room. You tell me to raise my arms and you hook the clips on my wrist restraints to something hanging from the ceiling. Unbuttoning my dress, you tug on the chain between my breasts, sending tingles to my clit via my nipples. I am sooo turned on. The butt plug in my ass suddenly turns on and again you remind me that I am not to cum without permission. I feel your fingers running up and down my legs, caressing, teasing... "May I cum, Please Sir?"

"NO, you may not," you answered. I feel a light slap on my ass as you turn on the butt plug again, and again and finally give me permission to cum. I soak my stockings as juices run down my legs. You unfasten my wrists and lead me to the bed and tell me to get on my hands and knees. You remove the plug from my ass and immediately replace it with your cock, burying it in my body. "fuck me Sir... harder and faster!! It feels so good!!" I feel you tense up as your cum begins pouring into my stretched asshole. "May I cum again, Sir?"

"No you have cum enough for one night. It is time to go to sleep. "

The next morning, I wake up feeling your mouth on my pussy. "What a nice way to wake up, Sir. " You put 2 fingers into my pussy and stil tell me not to cum. "

"Oh, please Sir, I need to cum!!," I beg. You move over me and ram your hard member into my slippery hole, "You may cum only when you feel me erupting into your hot cunt, and not before, Slut. "

"Fuck me Sir,.. Harder, Harder!" After several minutes I feel you tense up as your jizz starts pouring into me, and I ask, "May I cum, Please Sir?,"

"Yes, you may!." The 2 of us are shaking as we orgasm together.

You slap my ass as I climb out of the bed and tell me that when I take my shower to make sure I am shaved completely and that you will be checking. "Oh, and dress in something VERY sexy for me, Slut!" grinning widely, "suitable for a drive. " I shower and shave carefully. I dress in a very short denim skirt, a red spandex tube top and red sandals. When I return to the living room you inspect my pussy closely to make sure that I did as ordrered. "Very good, Slave," you say as you slip a finger into my cunt and then slowly remove it rubbing your wet finger aross my clit.

"You forgot something though ," as you pull a pair of nipple nooses from the pocket of your jeans. You pull my tube top down and pinch and nibble my large nipples to make them hard and then attach the nooses to them, making sure they are very tight. "Very good ," you say as you pull my top back over my tits and pinch them through it. I glance into the mirror and notice that they will be very obvious to everyone who looks at me. MMMMMMM, I feel very sexy and hot. You also put a silver belly chain around my waist, which has a small clip on it. You reach under my top and attach the clip to the cord between my nooses, making it clear to everyone that the chain is attached to something under my top. The chain is just tight enough that when I raise my arms, or even swing my arms, it pulls on them and sends electric pulses through my body.

We leave the house soon after, and since it is a nice, sunny day, you decide to put the top down on the car. You do not tell me where we are going, only that I will have a good time. We leave town and are on the interstate which is very crowded, and as we pass a truck driver, you reach over and pull mt top down exposing my large breasts and hard nipples to his surprised eyes. You tell me to hold them up and wave at him so that he can get a good look at why my nipples are so hard. He has a very large grin on his face and reaches up to honk his horn in approval. I see him pick up his CB mike and I know he is telling the other truckers to check out the blonde in the convertible which will be passing them soon.

"See, Slut, I told you that you are a very sexy lady, they all seem to approve," when we pass a few more truckers who honk their horns. We drive around for awhile and when we come to a rest area you pull in. You help me out of the car, and lead me down a path to a picnic area by a small lake. You have me sit down at a picnic table and unzip your trousers, freeing your cock. "Open wide Slut, I am going to fuck your mouth like it is a pussy!." Unbeknownst to me, several truckers had followed us into the rest area and then to the picnic area, and you hold my head while fucking my mouth and tell me about all of them watching us.. my face turned red when you told me that they were masturbating while watching me suck on your cock, but I was very turned on at the same time. Soon you pull out of my mouth and cum all over my face to the applause of the truckers. You then lean me over the table pulling up my skirt and exposing my ass to their eyes, while running a finger into my pussy opening it up and letting them get a good look at how wet and turned on I am.

"OK, guys, show is over!" and you take my hand and walk past them to the car. You drive to a small shopping mall, and at one end of it is an adult bookstore, which also sells all kind of sexual paraphernalia. When we enter the store, (which is very crowded) you loudly tell me " You go check the vibrators out and pick one, Slut, that you think will do the things you want, while I look around."

"Yessir," I answer, as several people turn to see who is talking. To the sounds of catcalls and wolf-whistles, I walk over to the wall that has several different types, and look at several of various sizes and colors. I choose one and bring it to you for your approval and you tell me "No, that one is not large enough, go choose another and make sure it is large enough to stretch your pussy very widely tonight. " I choose another and you tell me that it will do. You had already made a purchase and handing the dildo to the cashier you tell him that is everything. We finished and left with you raising my skirt showing my bare ass to anyone who looks.

We return to your house and you tell me to fix something while you get a few things done. After we have eaten, you again blindfold me, remove my skirt and my tube top, leaving the nooses and belly chain in place, as you lead me down the hall to another room. "Just stand there Slut, and hold your arms out to your sides. " I feel you fasten something around my wrists, thighs, and ankles. I hear a chain rattle and the next thing I know I am being lifted off of the floor. "Oh my, Sir, what is this?"

"Hush, Slut, I promise you will enjoy this as much as I will." My legs are open very wide and also my arms, which means that the nooses are stretched tight. "MMMMMMMM, Sir may I please cum?" My My nipples feel like they are attached to my clit and I am ready to explode. "Oh, Please, Sir... Mat I cum?" Still no answer and I know that I had better not cum without permission, or I will be punished. I hang like this, wide open, for what seems like several hours but is actually a few minutes, before I feel a mouth breathing on my hot, wet slash, and then a jolt of electricity as the vibrator is inserted. Turned on very low, it is moved in and out and over my clit, then buried deeply, turned on high and held there. I feel arms wrapped around my upper body and the nipple nooses are pulled, causing me to quiver uncontrollably. "Oh, Sir, PLEASE, may I cum Please, Sir?"

"Silence, Slut!" I hear. I recognize that voice! It is my Master! Why is he here? Did I do something wrong? "Don't worry, My little slut, everything is fine. I stopped by to make sure you are behaving yourself and he says you have been a very good slut. I am very proud of you and we thought this would be a good way to reward you. " The thought of both of these men touching me, doing whatever they wish to me, is indescribable. "Oh, please Sir and Master, may I cum? Please?"

"Yes, you may cum!" you answer as you bury your face into my open cunt, forcing the vibrator in farther. I moan and quiver uncontrollably as I cum very hard, hard enough to push the vibrator out of my slippery slash. It is replaced by your hard cock and I beg to cum again. "Not yet Slut, there is more in store for you!" You continue fucking me and I feel fingers massaging and stretching my asshole then I feel Master's cock slowly entering it, moving in rhythm with you, Sir, sending me over the top. OH" please Sir and Master, may I cum PLEASE? Please let this slut cum all over your cocks, Please????"

"Yes, you may cum Slave, and this time do not stop until I tell you to. " I squirm and wiggle in the restraining swing, setting it to rocking and swaying, cumming uncontrollably all over the 2 of you. Over and Over again. SLAP, "Stop cumming, Slut!" I shudder as I hasten to obey and control myself. "What a good slut you are. Your Master has trained you well. "

"Thank you Sir I am pleased to serve you, Sir" I answered.

You, Sir and Master.. release me from the swing and I have trouble standing because my legs are so wobbly. You help me to the bed, where I lay quivering and shaking and still very horny because you made me stop cumming. You Sir begin fucking me again as Master jacks off all over my face, while telling me that I am a wonderful slut and that he is glad to share me with you.

I AM TOO, SIR.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds