• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

It is beautiful spring day and I have planned a spectacular weekend In Monterey California. Wendy and I have had some great memories of past weekend trips to other destinations and it is not always about getting there but how you get there and what happens on the drive. One of my favorite trips was on the way to Palm Springs. We had rented a full size car that had a large front bench seat. It was dusk and on the drive my beautiful wife treated me to quite a show and also a few other lucky motorists as she played with her sweet exposed pussy till she came on that big leather seat. Maybe this trip would have similar memories I could only hope!

On the ride to Monterey I gave Wendy a gift, a new pink rabbit vibrator. As my sensational lady was examining her new gift I was paying special attention to the road as ocean highways can often be difficult to navigate.

As we continue to drive Wendy begins to play with her new toy and she begins to lightly brush her right nipple with her new energized friend. She lets out a moan and leans over and gives me a kiss on my cheek while putting her hand in my crotch. I tell her that I must concentrate on the road and she says fine and then directs her hungry rabbit to her erect nipples. As she continues to play I notice that her hand is making its way down to her jeans she starts to softly rub herself through them. I mention to her why don't you undo those and pull them down for more access? To my surprise she does just that and then looks at me with a mischievous smile and goes back to playing.

Her hand is now inside her panties and I can see she is rubbing her clit I ask her to pull those panties aside so I can enjoy the view and she replies I thought you were driving. Well I was driving alright in the left lane of a four lane highway slowly passing truckers in the right lane. I could see that several had looked down and could see what she was doing as they would speed up to get another look. I joked that she was probably giving those poor truckers raging erections and that just made her smile wider. She then reached up and unbuttoned her blouse midway and removed her bra with that trick she does by not taking her blouse off to remove it. Wendy then wiggles out of her lacy black thong and now her gorgeous groomed beaver is in plain view. She leaned her seat back slightly and then went back to working on her clit with her new pink friend while her other hand was busy squeezing her right nipple.

Meanwhile a young truck driver had pulled to the side of us and quickly noticed my beautiful wife playing with her pussy and he could also see her perfect tits as they were now in plain view. I made eye contact with the young trucker and he gave me a nod of approval. I told Wendy she had a fan and she shot the young trucker a sexy smile then she parted her moist lips and exposed her swollen clit, she then started rubbing her pink flesh pearl with the rabbit. Well that young trucker was not going to move away because when I sped up he sped up to stay with us, since traffic wasn't bad and he wanted to watch I slowed down a little so he could watch the show. And what a show it was, my cock was throbbing knowing that my sexy wife was giving that young man something to jerk off to while he was driving and I do believe that is what he was doing as I could see his shoulder moving up and down and his eyes were trained on Wendy then back to the road then back to Wendy. Wendy loved the attention and soon she was thrusting her pussy upward as she began to cum. Well that's all it took for our young trucker friend as he quickly let off the gas and I could see in my rear view mirror that he was pulling off to the side of the road. He must have made a mess in that cab as my own cock was weeping in my boxer briefs. Our exit was only a mile away and I could not get to the hotel quick enough.

When we arrived at the hotel it was game on. Wendy was like a cat in heat and she wanted some hard cock bad. We did not get halfway in the door and she was pulling down my pants and grabbing for my rigid rocket. She had her lips around it as soon as it hit air and as she sucked I know she could taste my previous pre-cum from the drive and it made her want more of the real thing. I wanted to hold onto my load a little longer so I could fuck her pussy hard as I knew she wanted that. I took her to the bed and bent her over the edge. Her pussy was wide open as to say come on in and I did not hesitate I rammed my wide wood into her wanting wet love hole. She let out a loud a cry of oh oh oh fuck my pussy with that big cock. I followed her orders and gave her some hard deep strokes as I yelled you want that hard cock and she cried out my pussy loves that hard cock fuck me oh fuck me. Wendy was grunting as I picked up the pace and slammed all I had into her dripping wet vice. She then yelled out to me fill that pussy with your hot cum, my pussy wants that cum, my balls were swinging and slapping her clit and as I got close I yelled you want that hot cum she replied yes yes give it to me, give it to me! At that moment my geyser erupted its hot steamy plume deep inside her thirsty well that was enough to send her into overdrive and she reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her, she wanted more cock as she began to cum and I gladly gave her my cum covered lodge pole until she collapsed forward on the bed. We rolled over and both realized that we were more than a little loud. The walls were thin and we could hear our neighbors in the next room their mattress squeaking in time with their muffled moans composing an erotic symphony. I looked at Wendy and we shared a laugh as we knew that our lovemaking had provoked them to do the same.

We showered and dressed for dinner Wendy looked stunning in her short red dress with her red high heels. We went to dinner at a nice seafood restaurant on the wharf our reservations were for seven and we were early so when I spotted two seats at the bar and we quickly claimed them. Sitting next to us were two attractive young women and within moments Wendy and the girls were having a conversation about night clubs and where to go for a fun night of dancing after dinner. Wendy loves to dance and one of the girls mentioned that they were going dancing after dinner and gave Wendy the address to the club that they go to. Our table was ready so we grabbed our drinks said hopefully we will see you later to the girls and then we were escorted to our table. Dinner was wonderful and the bottle of fine wine had Wendy and I consumed had us in high spirits. We decided to make the short walk to the club to do a little dancing it was a cool night and as we walked into the club I was treated to the sight of my wife's hard nipples pushing against her thin dress.

As we entered the club I could see that I was not the only one happy to see her firm nipples standing at attention as many guys took a good long look her way and also a few women. I made my way to the bar and ordered drinks for the two of us. I turned around and spotted Wendy talking to the girls we had met previously at the restaurant, when I approached Wendy introduced me to Demi and Rachel as I did not catch their names at the bar . Women love to dance and men love to watch women dance together and I was fascinated how sexy my lovely wife looked as she danced with her new friends. All of the girls were feeling good from the many cocktails that they had consumed and I was feeling no pain either. Wendy and I wanted to get back to the hotel to have a soak in the hot tub before they closed it for the night so we said goodbye to our new friends and made our way to the hotel.

After a short soak and a lot of fondling under the water we made our way back to our room and as we turned the corner Wendy's new girlfriends were standing there fumbling with their keys as they tried to open their room door. What a surprise it was to both of us that it was the room next to ours and the same room that the squeaking and moans were coming from. The girls were obviously a little tipsy and we were not far behind and when I put the key in our door Rachel commented to us that they had heard us fucking earlier I responded before thinking and said well we heard you fucking also. Demi asked us to come in for a night cap and we accepted. Well I know I was curious to see what they had been up to and Wendy had already followed them into their room.

As I walked into the room I see Wendy holding a large strap on dildo well it was perfectly clear to me now that things were going to get interesting. I could tell that the thought of being fucked by an attractive young lady wearing a synthetic cock was on Wendy's mind as well as mine. Rachel then came out of the bathroom with a eighteen inch long double headed black dildo and walked up to Wendy who was standing next to the bed in her wet bikini. Rachel playfully placed one end of the rubber black cock to Wendy's lips and Wendy worked her tongue around the head with a smile as if she knew she was going to taste some pussy soon. Meanwhile Demi was down to her thong and had put the strap on around her waist at that moment I decided that I was in need of a good seat and sat in the chair at the end of the bed. Soon enough all three girls were kissing and touching each other Wendy was touching Demi's breasts which were now exposed while Rachel set my wife's incredible tits free. Pretty soon all of them were naked and on the bed touching, kissing and licking. Rachel was rubbing one head of the double dildo against Wendy's pussy and the other head against her own while Wendy pretended to give Demi's fake prick a good blowjob. Rachel now had at least six inches of that double headed tool buried in Wendy as well as her own slippery snatch. Rachel and Wendy had now met in the middle and were grinding back and forth. Demi pulled Wendy off and away from her nine inches of artificial cock and positioned her to receive her strapped on meat from behind. Rachel had pulled her nine out and was licking my wife's sweet juice from the shaft.

I had already dropped my shorts and was sitting there giving my inflated cock a good tugging when Wendy pulled Rachel's pink twat to her face. It was an incredible sight and I wanted to join in but was satisfied just to watch as the girls gave each other pleasure. Demi pulled her tool out of my wife's quivering pussy and removed it from her waist she then moved over to Rachel and sat down on her face. Well it looked like here was my chance to join in as Wendy's box was wide open for business. I quickly mounted my wife and took over the job that Demi's fake cock was doing so well. It wasn't long and all three kitties were purring and as one would orgasm it would set the other two off. Watching and hearing three beauties cum was too much for me and I pulled my hose out of Wendy. I opened my nozzle and flooded her fine ass with my hot foam.

Wendy and I said our goodbyes and made our way back to our room. When we entered Wendy and I kissed passionately I could still taste the sweet pussy on her lips. We made our way to the bed and as we lay in each other's arms we both said at the same time to each other what a great night.

The next morning we checked out of our hotel room and we made the short drive to Marina California we were both feeling rested and look forward to a day of relaxation. We checked into the hotel and we were surprised at how nice our suite was. It was a two room suite the front room was a sitting room with a wet bar and as you made your way to the bedroom towards the back of the unit you pass a large marble bathroom equipped with a large Jacuzzi tub, the bedroom was huge and opened up to a deck that overlooked the ocean, in the corner of the room there was a gas fireplace. On the wall that backed up to the bathroom there was an opening covered by wood shutters that one could open to enjoy a bath in the large tub while watching the fire or the flat screen Television that hung above. I had booked an in room massage for Wendy at two in the afternoon, while she was having her massage I was going to go to a local brewery to sample some fresh local beer.

There was a knock on the door and when I opened it a tall athletic Hispanic man that introduced himself as Miguel. Miguel proclaimed that he was the masseuse and that he would like to set up his massage table in the bedroom by the fire place. I held the door open for him as he carried in his table and equipment. Wendy was taking a hot shower and preparing for her relaxing massage. Miguel started to set out and light some aromatherapy candles and then put on some soothing music and then began organizing his collection of body oils. I noticed as I watched him put each bottle of oil on the mantle that he had very large muscular hands with long thick fingers I thought to myself that Wendy was in for a treat. Wendy came out of the bathroom in a large towel and Miguel introduced himself to her. I gave Wendy a kiss goodbye and told her to enjoy herself as I made my way out the door.

I arrived at the brewery and as I got out of the car I realized that I had left my wallet on the table in the front sitting room. I returned to the room and quietly opened the door as to not disrupt Wendy's relaxing massage. I could hear the music playing and could smell the wonderful fragrances coming from the back room. My curiosity got the best of me and I quietly walked into the bathroom to peer through the shutters to the bedroom to see how it was going. It looked like it was going well Wendy was on her stomach naked and Miguel was working the hot oil into her tanned soft skin I could see her breasts pressing out from the side and they were shiny with oil. Miguel asked Wendy how she was doing and she responded that it feels wonderful. Miguel was working on her tight lower legs and was working his way up to her buttocks he was rubbing his large hands down her thighs and back up to her glistening ass and with each pass his fingers went farther into her inner thighs Wendy must have liked what he was doing as she slightly spread her long legs apart.

Miguel was spending a lot of time in this area and Wendy let out a sigh. I could see that Miguel had brushed against her moist pussy lips. Miguel took the sigh as a sign of approval and inserted his long finger into her slippery hole. Wendy gasped and let out a low moan Miguel began working his long thick digit in and out of her oily beaver. Miguel pulled his hand back and instructed Wendy to roll over and lay on her back Wendy did as instructed. Miguel was standing behind her and her head was hanging back off of the table slightly where see could see the bulge in his pants up close. Miguel leaned forward over her body slowly oiling up her breasts and working his way down her belly to her wanting pussy, as he rubbed her oily clit she could see the outline of his swollen cock in his white pants it looked to be very long and the head appeared to be huge. Wendy wanted a closer look and raised her arms back and unzipped his fly in no time his ten inch churro stick sprang out at her. She quickly had her mouth around his big brown head, he was hung like a stallion and she tried hard to get as much of that long cock in her mouth as possible. Miguel pulled his burrito grande out of my wife's hungry mouth and went to the foot of the table he grabbed her legs and pulled her onto his huge chimichonga she was moaning with delight as he fucked her long and slow.

After what seemed to be Twenty minutes or so he starting to fuck her hard and fast his ass flexed as he filled her hot taco with his thick queso sauce she squealed with pleasure. I wanted some of that saucy taco bad and went to the front door and shut it hard and exclaimed "Babe I'm Back" I gave Miguel a minute to stuff his burro back into his pants before I walked into the bedroom. I walked in and Miguel quickly said that he would be back for his equipment a little later and turned and left in a hurry. Wendy got up from the table and as she tried to get to the bathroom I grabbed her and threw her on to the bed. I spread her legs apart to see Miguel's thick sauce dripping from her just fucked pussy. I quickly pulled my throbbing tool from my pants and drove it home using Miguel's white cream as lubricant and Wendy's oil covered glowing body it did not take long and my love gun was soon firing off all of its rounds Wendy was starting to cum as I pulled out and put my pulsating cock to her lips so that she could have a taste of the Mexi-Cali treat that was dripping off of the head of my twitching cock.

As we lay satisfied I ask her how was her massage and she answered it was fantastic. As she got up to shower I could see Miguel's and my cum running down her inner thighs. I watched her walk into the bathroom and I thought to myself what a lucky man I am to have such a beautiful wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds