• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Country Ch. 3

Weekend in the Country Ch. 3

Chapter 3: The Restaurant

Within 20 minutes, we are both ready for the short trip down the mountain to the village at the bottom. I chose this place very carefully, knowing that the food, although rustic, was excellent.

I'm wearing plain slacks, and a shirt, open to the collar, but the site of you just takes my breath away in a slinky slip of a dress that barely covers your bare thighs, and seems to shimmer every time you move. I must have been staring, because I see you smile at me…

You knew that this would do the trick! I can't take my eyes off you, which is exactly what you wanted. “Yes Master” you think, “I'm going to show you what sassy means, let's have some fun…”

"Do I look ok Master?" you enquire seductively, after presenting yourself in front of the car and twirling round…

Little minx, I smile to myself, there she is, twirling round, showing off, teasing me. But I'm not going to rise to it, let's see how far she'll push! "you'll do…get in".

That seemed to stop you a little, I could see that pout for a fraction of a second before you hid it. What did she expect I wonder? Me to fall onto her, take her there and then on the bonnet? Yes, you probably did!

"Well, Master…seems like I've got to go a little bit further to raise your interest" you think to yourself. "Well that's okay by me - I'm glad it's not so easy to get you going!" You get in to the car, and pull your legs up onto the seat, as close to kneeling as you can get, watching me for any reaction to your playful little routine.

You stare at me as you climb into the car beside me, and I finally look at you, but all I do is smile, shake my head slightly, and drive off with you blowing little kisses in my ear.

You almost tumble down as I move the car out of the driveway, and you return to sitting on the seat, crossing your arms in the perfect imitation of a little girl who can't get her own way. Delightful! I can almost imagine you stamping your little foot. Silly little slave, you know Master never forgets any sign of petulance. You will be punished - eventually!

We reach the little country restaurant, one of those places that time seems to have passed by, with the unmistakable smells of late night debates over long cherished brandies. The whole place is an uncluttered mess, smacking of amiable bonhomie, visitors welcome, but definitely a local place.

The owner smiles at us as we walk in, well I walk, you almost waltz in the door, smiling and laughing, filling the room with your presence. At any other time I would have been impressed by the infectious giggle, and proud of the way the young locals stared at my slave, today I find it annoying, but I'm not going to let it show. Two can play, slave - but you know who will win!

You're a little unsure as to what to do now, your naughty little girl act, together with your flimsy dress, is normally enough to drive any Master to taking you in hand, but you have received not the slightest raised eyebrow. “God he's a cool one!” you think. “Oh well”, you sigh to yourself, it seems you'll just have to be a little bit naughtier to get your Master's attention.

We eat a splendid lunch, but I really had to force myself to remain calm and jovial, as you flutter your eyes round the room, smiling at any man who holds your gaze - yes, even the toothless farmer in the corner…God he must be eighty at least!

You're not going to rattle me slave, but I will not forget…

The lunch finished with, I order coffee, but you insist on mineral water for yourself, no ice, in a straight glass. The waiter can hardly write for looking down at your cleavage, which you seem willing to show for him. I grit my teeth, and act impervious to your obvious flirting

A smile reaches your lips in triumph. “Ha...I saw you Master! I saw you gritting your teeth, biting back your rebuke, ordering me to behave. I got you Master, but wait, I haven't finished yet, just wait until you see my finale!”

The drinks arrive, double quick time - I wonder why!

The waiter barely glances away from your body, as you stretch your arms above your head, purring like a cat, The waiter picks up your drink, and you remove the cherry from the glass, pulling it slowly from the stick with your teeth, never taking your eyes off the waiter.

You slowly slip the glass between your lips. Even I'm getting horny, what's this poor young waiter thinking? You sip a little water, and then let the whole of the rest of your glass fall, spilling over your skimpy dress, the material instantly sticking even closer to the contours of your body, becoming see through.

"Oh…clumsy me…" you say, never once taking your eyes off the waiter, who seems to be having trouble breathing. He seems to be having trouble walking as well, as he almost stumbles into a table in his effort to return to the bar.

You see the faintest glimmer of anger in my eyes. oh boy are you going to get it now. You couldn't have done better if you'd have asked for a spanking there and then. I can see it in your eyes as I try to control my smile – your whole body is shouting “Your move, Master!”

I am furious at your behaviour, and your quite deliberate attempts to provoke me into punishing you, but I am determined to wait. I am going to show you how I deal with really naughty little girls like you.

I force a smile…"Never mind darling, let's get in the car, and go for a drive"

Yes, slave. Play your little games, you know I'll make you sorry. You want me to make you sorry! And I will. But I control the situation, and from now on expect the unexpected!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Country Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds