• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Woods Ch. 02

Weekend in the Woods Ch. 02

I woke up Holly at about 11:30am on Saturday morning.

“Holly, wake up,” I prodded her with my finger in her side. She moaned and slowly opened her eyes.

“Huhh? “She mumbled and came to consciousness, remembering that happened yesterday. She immediately perked up and gave me her full attention.

“Here, Hol. Take some painkillers and drink this,” I said as I handed her a glass of water and two pills. I was sure she was thirsty. She greedily drank the water and swallowed the pills.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Oh my gosh, yes. Do you want me to make us something?” She said. I could tell she was excited to see what today held.

“I’m gonna feed you first,” I said as I pointed to the ground.
A small grin creeped on her face. Holly loved sucking cock, especially my cock.

She gulped down the rest of her water and got down on the ground. I have a decent sized cock, 8 inches fully erected. Holly says it’s just the right size for her. She’s generally speaking a medium sized girl. She’s about 5’10” and has the longest sexiest legs you’ve ever seen.

As she sat back on her heels of her feet, I told her to only use her mouth: no hands allowed.

She tried to use her teeth to pull down my boxers and after a while I helped her. It was cute to see her struggle. After we got my boxers down she started with my balls and lightly sucked on them. It drove me crazy.

“It’s your turn to be taunted, sir,” she said in this sexy whisper.

She then licked every inch of my dick and sucked on the head. She swirled her tongue around it and went deeper. Holly got about 5 inches in before she had to pull away and get her breath back. As soon as she was ready, she deep throated me: all eight inches.

When we first got married, she was embarrassed to give a blow job and she didn’t know how either. After a while of trying over and over again, she learned to love it. Her gentle and kind personality loves giving more than anything, and she loved to see me groan with pleasure.

She pulled back and caught her breath, then went right back in for more. This time she used her tongue while deep throating me, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load on her tits, she immediately opened her mouth and I sprayed the rest of my cum in her open mouth. She swallowed happily and smiled up at me.

“Thank you, sir,” she smiled. God, I love my wife.

“Clean yourself off,” I said. Holly started to walk over to the bathroom to get a towel.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked. “Lick it off. Don’t waste any. Then make me lunch.”

She frowned and said, “What was I thinking? I’m sorry, sir. I shouldn’t waste anything you give me.”

Holly licked her tits and used her fingers to get the cum off her face and cleaned her fingers off. If I hadn’t just had a blow job, I would have gotten hard off watching my wife lick herself.

I went downstairs to shower and told Holly to have lunch ready by the time I came out. I had already planned what we would do for lunch, but I wanted to surprise Holly.

The next thing I made her do drove her crazy with excitement and embarrassment. I knew her better than anyone else, and I knew she had always wanted to do this.

When I got out of the shower, Holly was sitting naked in the kitchen with a worried look on her face. She didn’t have lunch set out for me.

“I’m so sorry sir, but we don’t have any food. Please forgive me,” She said as she looked down and picked at her nail polish. She did this when she was nervous.

“Well Holly, looks like we’re going out for lunch then. But as a punishment, we’re going to play a little game,” I said. She looked at me and turned her head sideways.
“What game sir?” She said.

“Go get my suitcase upstairs Holly,” I commanded. She hopped up and walked up the spiral staircase. I loved watching her pussy and ass from the floor below.

She returned with my suitcase and set it down on the kitchen table. I opened it and grabbed a short skirt my wife uses for “sexy secretary” night and a button up blouse. I grabbed the vibrator and slipped the remote in my pocket.

“Put these on and walk up to the cabin office. Ask them to call a cab and go to this diner,” I said as I handed her a post-it note with the name of the diner on it. She grabbed the clothes off the table and I handed her the vibrator.

“No panties or bra, and you’re not allowed to tell anyone you have a vibrator in. Make sure your shirt is all the way unbuttoned. Meet me up there at 12:15pm. It’s 11:45 so that gives you half an hour. Do not be late. Order anything you want,” I said as I gave her a 20 dollar bill.

I walked to our SUV and drove down the road to the diner.

I sat down at the diner and ordered a burger and fries and read the paper. At 12:14 I saw Holly walk in. She looked so sexy in her tight skirt and blouse. She had her hair up in a bun and put on a little makeup. She looked good.

I got out the remote, I was about to have some fun.

The vibrator came with 20 different speed settings. I turned it on setting one and just briefly pressed the button just to give her an idea of what it’s going to feel like. She yelped and jumped a little bit. Her face immediately turned red and I chuckled to myself.

The hostess sat her at a booth in the far left corner of the diner. I was at the bar facing her.

“Perfect,” I whispered to myself.

I turned the setting up to three and decided I was going to wait until the waiter got to the table. It took a few minutes but finally he got to the table.

I could hear the conversation.

“Hi welcome to Good Eats diner, my name is Michael and I’m going to be your server today. What can I start you out with?” said the waiter. Tall, skinny maybe 18. Obviously still in high school. He had a pizza face. I started to laugh just thinking about it.

Holly knew it was coming; she grabbed the side of the table and said, “Hi, uh ill have a um Iced-“ I pressed the button at level three and counted to five. Holly’s face looked stunned. She didn’t say anything; she just hunched over and gripped the table.

After the five seconds were over, she continued to talk. “Sorry about that, I just remembered something… I’ll have an iced tea please,” she said. The young waiter looked confused but took her order and left.

Holly looked around the diner until she found me sitting at the bar. I smiled at her; she laughed and casually flipped me off.

She loved it.

I finished my food and ordered a shake. I turned it up to a 6 and pulsed the button; she squirmed and fidgeted, but didn’t moan yet. I was going to make her orgasm eventually, and she knew it. She was just being stubborn.

The teenage waiter came over to her table and was ready to take her order. Before he could talk I turned it down to a 5 and pressed the button for a whole minute this time. She took it like a champ and ordered chicken strips and fries.

He left and this time I wasn’t playing around. I turned it up to a 10 and pressed the button. I don’t think she was ready for it because this time she let out a loud moan and banged the table when she went to grab it. I held it down for 30 seconds and released it. She turned around and gave me a dirty look and I smiled back at her.

I turned it up to a 14 this time and pulsed it. She started moaning loudly and squirmed in her booth. I turned it up to 16 and the waiter came back to bring her food. I hadn’t let up on the button for a whole 2 minutes and I could tell she was getting close to cumming. The waiter set her food down and slowly walked away from the table. He had a huge bulge in his pants!

I turned it up all the way now and she came almost immediately. Her moans and screams where loud and everyone was staring at her. She loved public humiliation; even if she didn't want to admit it.

I told the waiter to come over and I paid my bill and motioned to Holly to pay hers. The waiter was more embarrassed than Holly at this point and I didn't press the button until we left the diner.

We got in the SUV and drove home. I gave Holly the remote.

"Do whatever, Hol. It's up to you." I said.

She took a deep breath and pressed the button. I have no idea what setting it was on, but she got off easily.

"Oh... Joh- I mean, sir... this is amazing. I'm gonna cum!" She screamed.

I was getting really horny watching Holly cum, especially since she did it on her own will.

We pulled in the driveway and I carried her out of the car and threw her on the bed. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed to be inside of her.

"Talk dirty to me baby," I told her, "Tell me what you want me to do to you"

Holly loved to talk dirty. She's a pro at it.

"Pound me with your dick, teach me a lesson! I want you inside me so badly Sir!" She yelled as I ripped her clothes off.

I spanked her ass and rubbed her pussy. She was so incredibly wet.

"Damn Holly you're soaking!" I said with excitement

"I need you inside me so badly Sir, please! Rub my pussy; pound me please!" Holly said. I was so horny but I wanted to make her wait. I loved torturing her just as much as she loved being tortured. I rubbed my cock around her pussy lips and rubbed her clit with the head of my penis. She moaned and screamed.

"Baby please. I can't take it anymore just put your cock in me. I need your cock, please John," she begged.

I didn't even care she called me John, I was too busy looking at her beautiful pussy. I couldn't wait any longer. I slammed into her so hard I thought I might have hurt her. She screamed with pleasure and held onto the bedposts as I was pushing her into me.

"Yes baby! YES! Pound me harder!" She said. My slutty little wife loved to get fucked more than any other woman I've ever met.

I reached down and played with her clit while I pounded into her. I knew I was going to cum soon so I tried to synchronize our orgasms.

I slammed into her once more before I shot my load inside of her. She climaxed almost at the same time I did.

After a couple minutes of laying on the bed, I went down to her pussy and scooped out all the cum. I held my hand up to her face.

"Holly. Open your mouth." I said. She hated licking her own juices, especially if they were mixed in with mine. She shook her head no and folded her arms. She wasn't playing, she actually hated doing this!

"Holly stop being stubborn. You know you're going to lick your own pussy juice and my cum. You always lose." I said. It's true, I always got my way with Holly.

But still, she decided to be stubborn. I pinched her nose closed and she gave me a look of disgust. She knew what was going to happen next.

After a minute or so, she finally gasped for air and I shoved the cum in her mouth. She made a groaning noise and frowned.

"Swallow or that will be the last time you cum for a month." I threatened

She made a disgusted face and swallowed completely.

We both fell asleep on the bed and slept till morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Woods Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds