• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Welcome Home

Welcome Home

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

My phone finally lit up with text from my boyfriend, Josh. He had been in New York for a week on an important business trip. I had been waiting on his text all afternoon as his flight had been pushed back a few times due to inclement weather.

"I just landed, baby girl! Can't wait to see you- just waiting for my bags now." That made me smile. Baby girl was always his cute, little pet name for me. Although, we did skype most nights when he was gone, it was nice to finally be able to be held in his arms again. Our bed felt so empty without Josh's big, warm, muscular body.

"Can't wait to see you too, babe" I replied quickly. I felt myself grinning at my phone like a big idiot. I had the place all cleaned up and had spent the weekend baking blueberry muffins so it smelled delicious in our apartment.

"I want you on your knees waiting for me when I walk through the door. Nothing on but your heels." Another message from Josh popped up on my screen. Did I forget to mention he loves being dominant in our relationship?

My heart started racing and I felt adrenaline coursing through my body. Clearly he was in the mood for fucking and I was going to oblige every one of his wishes. I removed my clothes and glanced in the mirror as I pulled my bra strap off my shoulder. My collarbone visible through my chest. My bra slipped off as I unclipped the back and my small, pink nipples perked in the cool winter air that was lingering in our apartment. I only had B cups but compared to my toned body they were large enough.

I got out my makeup basket and applied a thin layer of foundation and blush to give my cheeks a glow. My eyelashes were long and dark and I finished them off with a swipe of mascara on each eye. To complete my look I brushed a reddish lip gloss over my lips.

I stepped slowly into my tallest black heels just as I heard car door shut from the driveway. I walked out to the kitchen and lit a candle before I lowered down onto my knees. My legs were slightly spread so Josh could see my feminity first thing when he walked through the door. The lock clicked and my handsome man walked through the door with a sly grin on his face, appreciating the view waiting for him.

He looked hotter than ever, his dark skin was smooth and his teeth looked extra white against his blackness. I am so lucky. He was still wearing his dress shirt that hugged his abs and his strong arms, and I loved seeing him in his work clothes. He was so sexy all the time but especially when his eyes gleamed with desire, as they were.

Josh dropped his bags immediately and walked over me, and slowly circled me to make sure I was a good girl and followed his instructions regarding my attire. Once he was satisfied with my appearance, he took my face in his hands and brought his lips. He tasted of spearmint gum and smelled slightly of sweat, as anyone would after a day of travelling.

"My good girl," he purred between kissing my lips and kissing my neck.

"Were you a good girl when I was away?" he continued on, moving his hands up to my hair.

I nodded and rolled my head so he could have easier access to my pony tail.

"Did you touch your pussy at all when I was gone?"

Josh asked me tightening his grip on my long, blond hair. I swallowed quickly, I knew he didn't like when I touched myself without his permission but he also didn't like when I lied. I chose the lesser of the two evils and I gulped and nodded again, admitting that I had disobeyed him.

"But I didn't cum, I just teased myself a little because I couldn't stop thinking about you." I added quickly.

"It doesn't matter you slut, that is for me to touch only." He growled, his grip now tight in my hair. He had a full handful of my ponytail. By now, a warmth had spread through my insides and my pussy was wet with need. Being submissive to him always turned me on. I was never scared he was ever going to actually hurt me and we had safe words in place for if it did go too far. I knew he liked it too, his black cock had hardened under his pants watching me squirm under his grip and I could see the outline of his long, thick member testing the strength of his dress pants' zipper.

"On your feet."

I felt him pulling on my ponytail with one hand and closing his hand around my neck with another. I rose to my feet and we were standing eye to eye, chest to chest. Our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. A moan escaped my throat as our mouths opened and came together. Our hands were wandering all over each other's' bodies and we felt so whole again now that we were in the same room. His rough hands stopping at each nipple, taking them between his thumb and finger. He latched on and twisted them playfully, our tongues twirled together. I reached up and undid the first couple of buttons on his shirt. He pulled my tiny pink nubs hard enough to make me moan again. This really opened the flood gates between my legs.

All of sudden he turned me around and bent me over the counter. My stomach lay flat on the cool granite and my ass was in the air. His hard body was pushed against me. I heard him undoing his belt with a clang, and immediately felt my arms being held behind my back. My wrists were greeted with the smooth leather. He pulled it tighter and tighter behind my back, I wondered if my wrists would be indented once he took the belt off.

His hand came down on my left butt cheek once, and I yelped both from arousal and the pain. Another crack on the same spot, I could feel my skin becoming red and hot against his palm. Another slap and a moan slipped out before I could stop it.

"That is for touching my pussy when I was away. If you ever do that again, I will slap you until you can't stand."

I whimpered as his black hands snaked around my torso and found their way between my legs. His fingers rested on my lower lips, dipping in and out of the wetness pooled at the edge of my cunt. Josh strongly pulled my legs apart even further than they were. In this position bent over the counter and my legs spread, I knew he had a clear view of my pink pussy lips. His pants hit the ground and he pushed against me again with his naked cock. He was so hard. I ground my body against him, bouncing my raw ass up and down on his crotch.

"Babygirl, suck my fucking cock."

He pulled on the belt and turned me around so we were facing each other again. He traced his pointer finger along my lips before he pushed his finger into my mouth so I could give him a quick tease of the blowjob to come. I squatted down on my heels and looked at his big cock, face on before I opened my mouth and licked the entire length of his penis. I flicked my tongue under the head. He grabbed the back of my head and starting thrusting into my eager, wet mouth. He was fucking my face with immense vigor. He hit the back of my throat and didn't stop when I gagged. A bead of white precum appeared at the head of his cock, a contrast against his chocolate skin. His salty liquid dripped on my waiting tongue. With each thrust it seemed he was pushing his cock further down my throat. I felt his balls hitting my chin. They were heavy with cum.

He grabbed my face roughly and told me to stick out my tongue. I did as I was told and I took each testicle slowly into my mouth. He groaned and his cock twitched against my mouth. As a tease, I pulled my mouth away from him and looked up into his eyes. I batted my eyelashes at him as his flat hand connected on my cheek, a hard slap, probably leaving a hand print on my face similar to the one that he had just left on my ass. I opened my lips and greeted his cock again. Bobbing my head up and down, I tightened my lips enough to create pressure on all sides of him, especially along the underside. I used so much tongue just the way Josh liked. I had to use even more tongue movements because I couldn't use my hands as they were still tied behind my back.

Before I knew it, he picked me up and sat me on the counter, so I was facing him this time. He bowed his mouth to my neck and kissed along my pulse, sucking it hard. I knew my neck would be a mess with hickeys in the morning but his hot mouth felt too good to stop him. While his mouth went to town on my neck and shoulder, his hands grasped at my thighs and he spread them again. Digging his nails into my skin he forced me to be fully exposed to him. His fingers danced along my slit, without actually entering me. He tapped my clit with his forefinger and drew his hand back.

I became ever wetter when he administered yet another slap to a part of my body. It was quite a scene, me squirming on the counter, my pussy dripping wet and my hands tied tight behind my back. Josh stared at my tight cunt hungrily. His mouth kissed from my torso down to the aching parts between my legs.

His tongue was positioned at my opening and he grabbed my ass and pulled me forward so his tongue penetrated my pussy. Finally. He didn't just lick up and down my slit but he fucked me with his tongue and ate me like I was his last meal on death row. In and out, in and out. My juices coated his lips and dripped down his chin. His rough hands were all over my tits, grabbing hard handfuls and twisting my nipples.

Josh was alternating between flicking his tongue over my swollen bud and nibbling on it delicately. While eating me he slipped two fingers into me very roughly. I was tight and he could feel my muscles squeezing his fingers.

"What a tight whore you are" he groaned, taking his mouth away from my vagina for air.

He pumped his fingers into my tightness over and over again and I was overwhelmed. My legs tightened around his head holding his face into me. He returned to licking me, swirling his tongue around in my dampness. I was whimpering and calling his name, my pussy clenched and dripped onto the counter. He stroked my g-spot and added a third finger into me, really testing my limit. I had never that much pressure in my stretching pussy.

Watching me squirm from his mouth and hands, sent him over the edge into an animalistic drive. He pushed me back onto the island with my legs still draped over the edge. He stood between my legs and was stroking his thick cock in his hand.

He didn't waste any more time shoving his dick into me. Our lips smashed together again in a kiss and I tasted my own musk on him. His hand clenched around my throat and I gasped for air as his heavy balls hit me hard with every thrust. It felt like he was going to bust through my vagina into my stomach, he is so long and thick to boot. He was fucked me with all his might, all of his body muscles were flexed. His arms rippled as he supported his own weight and I felt his back muscles moving as he got deeper in me.

It was hard, fast and sexy. I don't think he has ever been more urgent to fuck me. Both of us were moaning and I was pretty close to screaming. I was doing my best to keep up with his thrusts to squeeze him and milk his big load out of his balls. His knuckles were white around my neck and I loved every second of Josh being so dominant. I was still gasping and he choked me harder and harder. He occasionally took his hands from around my neck and would slap my cheek again, before returning to his tight hold. Each time, the slaps got harder and his hands held my neck tighter. I knew I was going to squirt soon, my pussy was aching and my legs were shaking.

"Baby I'm going to cuuuuum" I yelled into his broad shoulders. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and muttered something about not yet.

"Not without my permission you dirty whore. I decide when my slut cums."

I was right on edge but I didn't want to be punished anymore. Another blow to my skin, I'd have a bruise. He bit my lip and twisted my nipples hard. Still buried to the hilt inside my tight hole, he reached for the candle I had lit earlier in the evening, which was now a melted mess of wax. He tilted the candle to drip some of the hot wax down my body. The warmth seeped down my skin, leaving trails from my nipples to my aching cunt.

"Who is my fucking slut?" he asked thrusting hard again, hitting the back of my cervix. His black cock was completely stretching me to the max. He placed the candle back down on the counter so he could focus on fucking me as hard as he could.

"I am baby, I'm your slut." I moaned in ecstasy.

"Good girl" With that, Josh had enough edging me and slapped my clit with his hand.

"You can cum now." He said speeding up even more with his thrusts.

And let me tell you, now that I had permission, I fucking CAME! I could not stop orgasming, my heart was started racing and I squirted my liquid all over Josh. Stream after stream, I just kept cumming. My orgasm felt like it lasted hours. I was in absolute orgasmic bliss. My back arched up into him and he was invited even deeper into my cunt. My entire body was vibrating with rolling orgasms.

Josh pulled his cock out, coated in a shiny, clear liquid that came from my body. My whole body was spasming and my muscles were uncontrollably expelling cum from my vagina. He moved to stand parallel to my head and was jerking his cock so furiously holding it over my face. With a handful of my hair in his left hand and his shaft in his right hand, his cock started spurting hot, white liquid all over my lips. Thick strands of Josh's cum covered my face, some of the salty substance hitting my tongue. I looked him right in the eye and he came everywhere. He rubbed the access cum off on my tits and told me to suck him to make sure that I had gotten every ounce of cum out of his once heavy balls. It was clear he had been saving his load all week when he was away.

"Baby, go meet me in the shower, I have a whole week of catching up on fucking you." I hopped down from the counter on shaky, Jell-O-y legs and walked into the bathroom, still covered in both of our cum. I turned around to give him a smile, he slapped my ass and it was on again. That night we fucked in every room in the apartment. Safe to say I was so happy my baby was finally home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Welcome Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds