Welcome to the Group

"That would be sweet of you Lacey. But what about you? I think you're the only one who hasn't had an orgasm yet."

"You're right about that. And if I had a choice I'm in the mood for two cocks at once. Been a while, but unfortunately there's more of us women than men. If I did someone else would get short changed so I'll opt for something else."

"Until then, since you both want to get ass-fucked how about doing it 'center stage' for us. There's nothing I'd like better than to watch you two doing it with Walter and David side by side. And I know everyone else would too. Be quite a treat...and a big turn-on since we're essentially a bunch of voyeurs when it comes to watching each other. And while I can't be sure about Teresa because of David's fat cock, I know you'll enjoy it immensely Amber."

"She's got that right Amber. When it comes to an ass-fucking, Walter is simply the best."

Amber and Teresa looked at each before saying simultaneously..."Why not."

Then Amber added..."Sounds like it would be fun. I've always had this fantasy about being the center of attention when having sex, but never the opportunity. Plus you being with us while Walter and I got it on together affected me in ways I never imagined. Not because of the way you were rubbing me with your talented hands, but because of the fact you were so close and watched as I had sex with your husband."

"Watching your husband having sex with another woman is quite a turn-on. And I imagine it's the same for everyone else here, including the men. Plus I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you suck his cock since you were so damn good at it. Can't wait until Walter gives me a blow by blow description from his perspective later."

Teresa then chimed in with her two cents worth..."Same her with me watching Rodger with someone else. He's always had this 'small man' complex because of his five inch dick, but all the ladies have made him feel like King Kong. As a result it's a pleasure watching as he enjoys himself. Plus I love how we revisit things when having sex alone together. It's added a much needed 'spark' to our sex life."

After which Teresa added..."Now let's get back to the subject at hand and get on with the show. If you don't mind Lacey, why don't you lay the groundwork for us. It would be nice if you did."

"Be glad to."

After which I turned around before saying..."Can I have everyone's attention please. Amber and Teresa are wanting to be ass-fucked by Walter and David respectively, if they're both amicable. And they were nice enough to agree to do it while the rest of us watch."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds