• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Werewolf

Werewolf

Angelia got out of her car and closed the door in annoyance. How very cool and stand offish men could be. No wonder she needed some time off. She turned to look at the cabin, and the broad back of the treed mountains.

Yes. Some time alone with no boarish males, thank you very much.

As Angelia turned to lug her suitcases into the cabin, she caught side of a reddish brown wolf standing on a far off crag, nose lifted in her direction. It looked strange. Somewhat affectionate, somehow. Shrugging, she turned to enter the cabin.

Days had passed. Angelia was settling down nicely, enjoying her two week holiday from males. Solitude was nice in this lovely forest. The only thing was that wolf – it appeared again several times, and each time it had gotten nearer. Now, as she sat on the step and laced up her hiking boots, she wondered where it was. It had been a few days since she'd last seen it.

A rustling in the bushes startled her, and Angelia looked to see a familiar snout poking out of the greenery. It surveyed her with cool brown eyes. Angelia bit her lip. Instinct told her to go back into safety, but she did not feel afraid at all.

The wolf strode carefully out of the bushes, as if not to frighten her, and gently walked nearer. Angelia's breath hitched in her throat as it came nearer. It was a very handsome wolf, if anything, sturdy and leanly muscled. Almost suave.

Angelia caught her breath as the wolf slowly, carefully pushed its head up and under her hand, allowing her to stroke it. She trembled as she did so, distracted momentarily by the silky feel of its russet fur. Without warning the wolf leaned in and licked up her face. Angelia laughed, and the sound was loud in the silence in the woods. The wolf pulled back and seemed to study her curiously, as if trying to figure out what kind of a strange creature she was. Then slowly, it leaned in again and licked her, but down her jaw this time, its tongue disappearing down her neck and into the top of her collar.

Angelia flushed as she felt a familiar heat settle between her legs. This was awfully weird. Getting turned on by a wolf. She leaned back, blushing, and the wolf must have sensed something was off, for it turned tail and disappeared into the foliage.

Angelia stared after it for a time.

More days passed and Angelia put that incident out of her head, and since the wolf did not return for days yet, she thought it gone, its curiousity satisfied.

She got a shock, therefore, when she got out of her shower, towel slung around her loosely, dripping onto the woodwork, and saw the wolf in her cabin.

Seeing it outside was one thing, but having a wild creature in her room?

Angelia shuddered with she didn't know what. She dropped her towel in fear and took steps back. The wolf advanced on her, head cocked to one side, an almost amused expression on its face. Angelia retreated further, releasing an exclamation of pain when she hit her feet against wood and realised she'd reached her bed. She climbed up on it and put as much distance between herself and the wolf as possible, straining back against her pillows.

The wolf eyed the height of the bed thoughtfully, then took a step back and lightly leapt onto the white linen. Angelia made a sound in the back of her throat almost like a whimper.

"N-nice, wolfie." The wolf again stopped and looked at her, a comic look in its eyes. It shook its head then, and leaned forward. Suddenly it froze, and seemed to smell something. It lifted its snout in the air and sniffed, followed the smell.

Angelia froze as well, watching in horror as the wolf dipped its head to sniff at her legs. It shoved its head higher and higher until it reached the juncture of her thighs. Too afraid to snap her legs together in case it bit her, Angelia bit her lip and watched, frozen.

The wolf looked back at her, this time with a knowing eye.

Then, to her absolute and utter mortification, it put out its tongue and licked up the length of her cunt.

Angelia's mouth fell open in shock and horror, but to her embarrassment, in pleasure as well. The wolf looked at her as if to gauge her response, and liking what he saw there, licked her again. Angelia gasped and fisted the sheets, involuntarily letting her legs fall wider. So many days without a man had done its toll.

The wolf licked up and down, circling around her clit as if it knew what it was, lapping tenderly at first and then furiously toward the end. Angelia felt herself climbing toward orgasm, and her last rational thought was – a wolf is licking me to orgasm – and then the wolf lapped harder and she broke.

When she opened her eyes it was gone.

Five days passed, and it never showed again. Angelia had begun packing for her return journey when there came a knock at her door. She opened it, half expecting to see a reddish brown wolf on hindlegs, but met a tall, leanly muscled red-haired man instead. She nearly gasped, he was so breathtakingly handsome. His nose was firm and straight, his jaw strong and muscles taut, and his eyes – they were the deepest brown. They looked.. almost familiar.

"Hello there." Angelia started at the husky, growly quality of his voice. He sounded..almost like a. a. Wolf.

"I heard from around here that you're leaving soon, and I didn't want you to go before I did this. I'm really sorry if you're confused, but I don't normally do this." An almost-sheepish look crossed his face.

"I'm sorry, but you look. Familiar. Do I.. know you from somewhere?" Angelia began, hoping to death he'd say something that'd convince her she was wrong.

His dark eyes flashed.

"Well. My name is Lobo. But maybe this will remind you. If you'd be..so kind as to allow me this discourtesy." So saying, Lobo leaned in and licked Angelia's cheek, and though she started in shock, she didn't stop him as he let his tongue wander down her jaw, trail down her neck, and linger at her collar.

Angelia gasped.

"It..it can't be."

"Yes, it can." A very familiar roguish smile curved his lips, and Angelia took a step back into the cabin. He stepped closer.

"But. But I'm off..off men."

"I'm not exactly.." Lobo's eyes darkened – "a man." He reached out to touch her, and she let him, not knowing why exactly, or why she didn't do anything to stop him as he closed the door behind them and began slanting his mouth over hers. He pressed his lips to hers, and slowly, deliberately delved his tongue into her mouth, reminding her of where that had been a few days before. She shuddered.

"No, it can't be."

"Maybe I can convince you." Lobo gently pushed Angelia onto her bed, parting her thighs as he leaned down. She gasped and fidgeted, pushing her hands against his head, but there was nothing she could do to stop him from spreading her legs open and taking her flesh into his mouth, kissing and laving and suckling. She gasped, and her pushing grip became a pulling one.

"ohh. Okay I believe..I be-ohh- lieve you.."

Lobo smiled against her thighs.

"Never have I been so drawn. Even beyond my own control. I have never done this." He allowed himself one last probing, leisurely lick, and drew himself up to lean on her.

"You're a.. werewolf?" Angelia enquired, almost incredulously. He frowned, cocking his head on one side, and nodded slowly.

"Some may call it that, yes."

"Oh. I. I see. But. Why me?" She asked, stammering a little as he pressed his hips into hers and she felt a hard heavy length grind against her center.

"Why not?" Lobo's eyes darkened, with need this time, and he reached down and unfastened his pants. He shrugged them off and pulled his shirt over his head. Angelia swallowed. He was perfect. Every plane was taut and ridged, and a line of sparse hair ran from his chest down his stomach...

To where he was hard and curved up against his belly.

Angelia blushed and looked away. Lobo took her hands and tentatively tugged at her clothes. She bit her lip.

"Come now. There's nothing I haven't seen." He grinned wolfishly, and she had to smile, while allowing his hands to tug her clothes away.

When they were both naked Lobo fitted himself to her, grinding into her mound slightly, letting the head of his cock rub temptingly against her clit.

Angelia gasped, and reared up against him. Lobo smiled into her hair.

"Patience. You must be ready for me – wolves are bigger than humans, you know."

"But you're human now," Angelia said.

"Yes," Lobo answered, his eyes darkening again, "but when I lose control of myself, I may not be."

Angelia shuddered. An arrow of lust spiked up her legs.

Lobo tensed, settling the blunt, broad head of his cock at her entrance, and pushed in a little. She gasped, clutching at his browned skin, as she felt him, broad and thick and hot, pushing inside her.

Lobo grunted with the effort to go slow. He wanted to take her and thrust hard and fast into her. But he wouldn't. He couldn't.

He pulled back, and pushed in again, deeper this time. Angelia opened her mouth on a breath, and he withdrew and plunged in all the way to the hilt, shuddering past her clenching muscles. Angelia groaned, and the sound of it filled the quiet mountain air.

Lobo gasped. It was more than he could bear. This woman – she was different from the others who had come up the mountain. Her scent intrigued him, drew him, and he couldn't resist eating her out when she had come out naked beneath that scrap of a towel. What he was doing was forbidden – but – oh, how could he stop now?

Angelia moaned when Lobo thrust hard against her, and she lifted her head to bite into his neck, and his eyes changed. They flashed dark brown and a spark went off in them. Lightning quick, he pulled out, flipped her over and thrust back into her.

Angelia gasped loudly as she was turned, grabbing onto the headboard by instinct, and opened her mouth on a moan as she felt him enter her again from behind, but something was different this time. He was.. bigger. Thicker. Hotter. She gasped as Lobo pumped into her, harder and faster with each thrust until she felt he'd break the bed – he was going crazy behind her, losing control, and as she wondered, she felt familiar fur brush her legs and she knew what had happened.

Finally he pounded her to a frenzy, at such a pace that the bed thrummed with the motion, and she hit her head against the headboard as she moaned and screamed her pleasure, as she was taken by a werewolf.

Hips thrusting, pounding, pumping, Lobo barely felt her muscles clench as she came, and he trapped her between the headboard and the mattress and drummed himself home.

Slowly, he felt his soft skin return.

Angelia breathed deeply. She looked next to her where Lobo lay, breathing rapidly, and smiled wickedly.

"So, what does your name mean, anyway?"

He looked at her with serious brown eyes.

"Wolf. In Spanish."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Werewolf

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 480 milliseconds